- Chapter 37: (Overcoming The Chief Eunuch Pt.2)

- Haeun's POV:

I quickly grab the sword off the ground and point it at the Giant, when suddenly, I feel something grab my ankle.

I look down to see one of the guys that Ga-On fought, grabbing my ankle as I try to kick his hand off of me.

"Let go of me!", I yell as I point the sword at him.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me?", The guy says as my hands start trembling, making the guy smirk.

"If you're not gonna use that, then give it to me...", The guy says as he starts to reach up to grab the sword with his other hand.

Out of fear, I swing the sword down towards my ankle, cutting off his hand in the process.

"Ahhhh!", The guy yells out in pain as I widen my eyes and freeze up, watching the guy scream in pain.

"She told you to let go of her, you should've listened...", Ga-On says, making me turn around to look at him.

"You should've done that the second he touched you. You can't be hesitant or you could get into more danger, Your Highness.", Ga-On tells me as I give him a confused look.

"I still did it though!", I reply as he looks towards the ground.

"Are you iust gonna ignore that hand in your ankle? Or...", Ga-On says with a disgusted look as I look down, only to realize the hand I cut off is still on my ankle.

I quickly gasp and shake my leg as the hand flies in the air, and ironically, lands on the guy it belonged to, making Ga-On laugh.

"There, you've got you're hand back, so quit screaming...", Ga-On tells the man as I hear horses coming towards us.

"Haeun!!!", I hear Hwi yell, as I see Palace Soldiers surround me and Ga-On.

"Haeun... Why is that sword in your hand?! Wait... Did you do that?!", Hwi asks as he looks at the guy that is screaming in pain.

"M-Maybe...", I reply as Hwi takes the sword out of my hand and glares at Ga-On.

"Ga-On! Why the hell did my sister have to cut someone's hand off?! Do you have a death wish?!", Hwi yells at Ga-On as Ga-On sighs.

"Her Highness grabbed the sword herself, Your Royal Highness.", Ga-On replies as he jumps off the Giant's shoulders as the Palace Soldiers handle him and the other bad guys.

"Haeun, don't ever do that again!", Hwi tells me as I scoff.

"I can't promise that won't happen again...", I reply as Ji-Un walks up and beside Hwi.

"Wasn't there another guy?", He asks as I remember the guy that ran away.

"Oh! The one that ran away!!!", I reply as Hwi shakes his head.

"Don't worry about him. He'll go inform the Chief Eunuch, and we need him to do that for our plan, so he knows we captured his subordinate.", Hwi says with a smirk.

"Speaking of his subordinate... Shouldn't we be questioning him right now?", Ji-Un asks as Hwi nods his head.

"Let's go!", Hwi says as her and Ji-Un get on a horse together, making me glare at Ji-Un.

"Come on, Haeun... Quit wasting time.", I hear Ga-On say as I turn around to see him on a horse, reaching his hand out to me.

"W-Wait, what?", I ask him as he grabs my hand, making my heart beat really fast.

"Come on, jump.", Ga-On says as I jump onto the horse with his help, but instead of being behind Ga-On, I ended up in front of Ga-On.

"You don't wanna fall off the horse again, right?", Ga-On asks me as I look at him confused.