- Chapter 1: (The Beginning Of A Mystery)

- TIME SKIP: [8 YEARS LATER...]

***The Prince is now 10 years old, and Haeun is now 8 years old.***

- Haeun POV:

Today, I finally get to watch my big brother (Prince Lee Hwi) play the game chukguk! (A football game using a leather ball. Chukguk shares some characteristics with the modern version of football/soccer, where players kick the ball into a net.)

He even said that he would teach me how to play it someday!

'I should take notes so that I can beat him one day!', I thought while walking out of my chamber to see my brother, my cousin (Lee Jaeun/Hyun), and my brother's Eunuch (Eunuch Hong/Bok-dong) waiting for me.

"Are you ready to watch me play Chukguk?", My brother asks me with a smile.

"Yes! I can't wait!", I say as we walk to where the Chukguk will be played.

- TIME SKIP:

I watch the ball be thrown in the air. A boy quickly kicks it, passing it to his teammate. His teammate then passes it to another one.

My brother quickly stills the ball from them.

"That's it! You can do it!", I cheer out to my brother.

"Go!", Everyone behind me yells.

"Your Highness!", Eunuch Bok-dong cheers.

My brother vigorously charges towards the goal while kicking the ball in the process.

A boy tries to steal it from him, but he quickly spins around, blocking the boy from stealing the ball.

'He is so cool!', I think in amazement.

A boy tries to trip my brother, but he quickly jumps over the boy's leg.

"Over here!", My cousin (Hyun) yells out to my brother while waving his arm up.

"Stop him!", A boy yells to his teammates.

My brother quickly kicks the ball to Hyun.

Hyun kicks the ball high in the air as my brother runs towards the ball. The ball then bounces off my brother's chest as my brother quickly kicks the ball that is about to hit the ground.

"Get in there!", I cheer out as the ball passes right by the goal keeper and into the net.

Everyone starts to applaud and cheer for my brother...

"That is how you do it!",

"Nicely done!",

My brother and his teammates all celebrate their win of the first game.

My brother then looks at me with a smile as I hold both my hands out, giving him 2 thumbs ups with a smile.

- 3rd POV:

Not too far from where the game is taking place, a new, young Court Maid Lady is hanging up huge pieces of fabric for them to dry.

While she is hanging them up, one flies away and lands on a tree branch.

The young Court Maid Lady quickly runs after it and climbs up the wall. She carefully stands up on the wall, trying not to lose balance.

She starts to reach forward with her arm towards the fabric, but struggles to reach it.

Not far from her, another new, young Court Maid Lady that is also hanging large fabrics up to dry notices her trying to get the fabric that flew onto the tree.