- Chapter 19: (Ji-Un's Friends)

- TIME SKIP: [LATER THAT NIGHT]

- Haeun's POV:

As I walk around, I hear muffled noises screaming out what seems to be 'Ji-Un'.

'Ji-Un? Isn't that the Royal Tutor?', I think as I walk towards where I hear the noise.

I then see Ji-Un standing infront of Inspector Seok-Jo, along with many men dressed in all black behind Seok-Jo, holding 2 people that look like prisoners.

"Are you really...going to kill them too, Father?", Ji-Un asks Seok-Jo as I quickly hide behind a pillar.

"Step aside."? Seok-Jo replies.

"How much more can you disappoint me?", Ji-Un adds on, on the verge of tears.

"I said, step aside.", Seok-Jo replies again as Ji-Un doesn't answer.

Then, Ji-Un slowly pulls his sword out as he quickly jolts forward.

Two men that are dressed in all black try to stop him as they attack him, but fail. Then, the other men (Except the two that are holding the prisoners)start to attack Ji-Un too, but stop when Ji-Un points his sword at Seok-Jo's neck.

"Are you really going to kill me?", Seok-Jo asks Ji-Un.

"Please let then go... I beg you.", Ji-Un pleads to his Father.

'Are those people not prisoners then? They must be Ji-Un's friends!', I think as I try to process what is happening.

"They will live some place else. Tell yourself that... That is the only thing you can do.", Seok-Jo replies as he starts to walk away, along with the men dressed in all black.

I then see Ji-Un slowly take hat off and harshly throw it on the ground.

He then sits in his knees and points his sword at his heart.

"Ji-Un!", The two hostages yell out, making Seok-Jo turn around and see Ji-Un.

'What is Ji-Un doing?!', I think as I see Seok-Jo walk towards Ji-Un.

"What are you doing?!", Seok-Jo yells out at Ji-Un.

"If I do this...you have no reason to kill both of them.", Ji-Un replies as he pushes the sword down with his hands on the blade of the sword, making his hands bleed.

'Inspector Seok-Jo is going to kill them?', I think as I see Ji-Un lift the sword up, about to plunge it into his heart as Seok-Jo quickly runs towards him and grabs the sword.

Seok-Jo tries to take the sword, but Ji-Un doesn't let go of it and keeps pushing it down on himself until one of the men in black kick Ji-Un, making him fall forwards and drop the sword.

I then see two other men, dressed in all black, grab Ji-Un.

"If you dare lay a finger on them, I will never forgive you. Even if you are my Father!", Ji-Un yells out, struggling to get out of the men's grip as another man hits Ji-Un om the back of his neck, knocking him out, making Ji-Un's friends cry out for Ji-Un.

"Lock him up until I return.", Seok-Jo orders the men that are holding Ji-Un as they nod and take Ji-Un away.

Soon, Seok-Jo and the rest of the men start to walk away with Ji-Un's friends.

'Don't worry, Ji-Un, I will make sure your friends are safe!', I think as I quickly follow behind them.

After a few minutes, we end up in the woods.