- Chapter 24: (The Chaos)

- 3RD POV:

"Please spare my life!", The Court Offical pleads as Dam-i quickly stands up.

"That is enough.", Dam-i says, making the Chief Eunuch look at her in disbelief.

"You are in the Palace of Joseon. His Majesty said that he'd get to the truth, so we'll deal with it according to the law.", Dam-i says as the Chief Eunuch scoffs.

"Leave and wait your ruling.", Dam-i orders the Court Official.

"Yes, Your Highness.", The Court Official replies whike bowing as he quickly runs away.

The Chief Eunuch then glares at Dam-i as Haeun starts to stand up.

"Allow me to greet you.", Haeun says as she bows at the Chief Eunuch.

"I'm Lee Haeun, the Princess of the Palace. This is a banquet yet you seem upset, so I'd like to serve you a drink. Would you accept it?", Haeun kindly asks the Chief Eunuch as she holds out a bottle of alcohol, and a cup to pour the drink in as the Chief Eunuch admires her beauty and doesn't respond.

"I would... consider it a great honor.", Haeun adds as she slowly takes the sword out of the Chief Eunuch's hand and replaces it with the cup.

She then pours the alcohol inside of it as she smiles at the Chief Eunuch who returns a the smile..

"Princess Haeun... I have heard a lot about you... What I have heard seems to be true. You are kind and beautiful, just like the Queen said.", The Chief Eunuch replies as Haeun looks at him confusingly.

'The Queen? What is he going on about... Why would the Queen talk so nicely about me? She looks like she wants to throw uo when she sees me!', Haeun thinks as she looks at Dam-i confusingly, receiving a shrug from Dam-i.

"I am glad that you are my wife to be... I could not ask for more.", The Chief Eunuch says with a smirk while he looks at Dam-i, receiving a glare back.

'So that's her grand plan it is?', Dam-i thinks at she now glares at the Queen.

"Wife to be?", Haeun asks him as he looks at the Queen and King.

"Oh, they must not have informed you yet... We are to get married soon, my love.", The Chief Eunuch explains as Haeun looks at him with shocked eyes as she tries to tune out the part where he called her, "love", which makes her want to throw up, but she holds it in.

Haeun then looks at the King and the Queen as they both nod with a smile at her.

'I am supposed to marry him?! I don't want to marry someone I don't love.... But I can't disobey the my Father...', Haeun thinks as everyone is just as shocked as her.

"Your performance was fantastic, Haeun. How about you drink this instead? You seem to be stunned... Here.", The Chief Eunuch says as he hands her the cup for her to drink from.

"Haeun doesn't drink... Allow me to drink it for her.", Ji-Un replies as he steps in between Haeun and the Chief Eunuch as he take the cup away from Haeun and gulps it down, shocking everyone as the Chief Eunuch glares at him.

"I'm Jung Ji-Un, a Royal Tutor at the Palace. I'd like to serve you a drink in celebration of your engagement. Would you accept it?", Ji-Un asks as he grabs the bottle of alcohol and cup from Haeun and guves cup to the Chief Eunuch, receiving a scoff from him.