- Chapter 11: (The Gift)

- 3RD POV:

Back at the Royal hunting basecamp, a Soldier comes rushing on a horse.

"A body most likely to be the assassin's was found near Samil Peak.", The Soldier says, startling everyone.

Back in the woods, Hyeong-Seol examines the body as sees his arrow impaled in the body's shoulder.

"You will move the body.", He tells the Soldiers as the real assassin watches close by.

"Yes, sir!", The Soldiers reply as they quickly grab the body.

Suddenly, Haeun comes running up to them.

"Your Highness! Why did you not answer when I yelled for you? Are you injured?", Hyeong-Seol asks Haeun as he looks at her worryingly.

"I am all right. I didn't answer you because the culprit covered my mouth and pointed his arrow at my neck... Was that the body?", Haeun explains to Hyeong-Seol.

"Yes, Your Highness.", Hyeong-Seol replies as he quickly escorts Princess Haeun back to the Royal hunting basecamp, along with the body that he found.

- TIME SKIP: [WHEN HAEUN RETURNS TO THE ROYAL HUNTING BASECAMP]

"Oh, Princess Haeun! Are you okay?", The Queen says as she runs up to Haeun as Haeun and Dam-i secretly roll their eyes.

"I am all right...", Haeun replies as the Soldiers bring the body into view.

"Isn't he a Soldier from one of the Five Central Armies?", A Guard from before asks Hyeong-Seol as he points at the body.

"Are you certain this is the assassin who attacked the Crown Prince?", The King asks as he walks closer to the body.

"From what I've been told, this man was incessantly disgruntled with the Left State Councilor. According to multiple sources, he ran his mouth off while drunk, saying he might murder the Left State Councilor and also his grandson, His Royal Highness.", Hyeong-Seol replies with a bow.

"Now that the threat is over, and your daughter, Her Highness has returned safely, you should return to the Palace, Your Majesty.", The Royal Council Member from before says.

"See to it that he wasn't working for anyone. And Haeun... you are not allowed out of the Palace without a Guard with you. I will find you and Hwi a bodyguard.", The King replies as he looks at me, and then at Hwi. Him and the Queen then leave. When the Queen walks by Dam-i she smirks as Dam-i and Haeun glare at her.

"Why that...", The Guard from before says as he looks at Minister No.

"This was clearly a conspiracy. The Queen'speople could have arranged this for all we know... The Queen has the King wrapped around her fingers even tighter now, which could lead to Prince Jehyeon threatening the status of His Royal Highness!", Minister No adds.

"Minister No!", A Guard says as he glares at Minister No. Minister No then gasps and starts to panic.

"I... I only meant that it should never happen.", Minister No says nervously,  trying to cover up what he said.

- TIME SKIP: [NIGHT TIME]

Soon, Ji-Un makes it back to Samgaebang  with the herbs.

He quickly rushes inside as he gives the Young Lady the herbs, making her release Yeong-Ji.

- TIME SKIP: [THE NEXT DAY]

Haeun, Dam-i, Jehyeon, and the Queen are inside the Grand Queen Dowager's (The former Queen) Chamber.

Haeun and Dam-i are sitting in front of the Grand Queen Dowager while the Queen and Jehyeon sit to the side of them.

"I couldn't sleep after hearing about what happened at the Royal hunting. It gives me great relief to see y'all in one piece.", The Grand Queen Dowager says as Haeun and Dam-i smile at her words.