- Chapter 46: (Please Don't Kill Me)

- TIME SKIP: [LATER THAT DAY [NIGHTTIME]

- 3RD POV:

After Ga-On finished his training, he changed back into the clothes he wears as a Bodyguard.

He then exits the Training Grounds while Haeun and Hyeong-Seol quickly follow behind him, careful to not be seen.

After a few minutes of walking, Ga-On slowly stops and turns his head a little as he senses someone is following him.

He sees someone quickly hide, confirming his senses.

He turns his head back in front of him as he makes a suspicious and confused expression.

'Why would someone be following me right now?', Ga-On thinks as he starts walking again.

As he turns around a corner, he quickly ties a black cloth around his face, right under his eyes to hide his identity.

He looks back, behind him, only to see someone hide again.

'What the hell does this person want?', Ga-On thinks annoyingly as he keeps walking.

After he turns around another corner, he quickly sprints and jumps over a wall, causing Gaurds to make a ruckus.

Haeun and Hyeong-Seol quickly figure out that he jumped over a wall as they hear the ruckus, helping them pinpoint where Ga-On is.

"Who are you?", A Guard asks Ga-On as Ga-On quickly attacks them, making them fall to the ground as he does the same to the other Guards that come after him, killing one of them in the process.

Hyeong-Seol quickly rushes through the doors that the Guards were supposed to be guarding as he is faced with the Guards all on the ground, along with the dead one.

Hyeong-Seol then breaks open a door to where the Guards sleep as he stares at them and looks around, hoping to see Ga-On.

"Commander Yoon. What brings you here?", A Guard asks.

"Tell me, where is Kim Ga-On?", Hyeong-Seol demands.

"He headed to the King's Quarters a while ago to see His Majesty.", Another Guard answers.

"What did you say?! The King's Quarters?!", Hyeong-Seol yells in shock as he quickly runs out of the room, now making his way to the King's Quarters.

Haeun, on the other hand, had spotted Ga-On while Hyeong-Seol was inside the room and quickly runs behind him.

Mid-way there, Ga-On turns around, startling Haeun as Ga-On caught her.

He then sighs and rolls his eyes as he takes the black cloth off of his face.

"So it was you? What are you following me for?", Ga-On asks her while Haeun widens her eyes out of fear as her heart starts beating faster than before.

"What? Are you sacred of me now that I've caught you following me? You should've thought of that before you followed me somewhere, where no one is around.", Ga-On adds as he notices the frightened state of Haeun in confusion.

Haeun then looks around and quickly gets on her knees.

"Please don't kill me, I still haven't found Master's son!", Haeun begs as Ga-On starts to laugh at the sight, scaring Haeun even more as her frightened state makes her think he is doing an evil laugh.

"Wait, so do you mean I can kill you after you find this son you keep talking about?", Ga-On asks as he bends down to get closer to Haeun who was on the ground.