- Chapter 39: (Heart Fluttering)

- Haeun's POV:

As me and Ga-On walk out of the Guest House we put Ji-Un in, I stop walking and turn around, making Ga-On bump into me.

After Ga-On bumps into me, he falls to the ground, shocking me.

"Ga-On! I'm sorry... I-I didn't know you would fall!", I say as I start to help him stand back up.

"Haeun, please don't make that a habit... How can the same thing happen in just a few seconds???", Ga-On asks as I start to laugh.

"But last time, you didn't fall so easily!", I say as he sighs as he finally stands back up.

"Let's just go...", He replies as he starts to push me again.

"Wait, go where?", I ask him, confused.

"To your chambers... You would already be there if you didn't follow me and Ji-Un.", Ga-On says.

"I can go by myself, you don't have to go with me! Its not like im drunk like Ji-Un...", I reply with a chuckle as he quickly shakes his head.

"No, Your Highness. Your brother would not like that.", He replies as I sigh.

"Fine...", I reply as we walk to my chambers.

As we walk, I realize Ga-On is starting to stumble.

"Ga-On? Are you okay?", I ask him as he shakes his head and looks at me confusingly.

"Your Highness?", He asks me as he blinks multiple times while I look at him in even more confusion.

"Yes?", I ask him as sighs.

"Why are you showing up in my dreams too?", He asks with a small laugh as I wave my hand in front of his face.

'What does he mean by dreams too???', I think with curiosity.

"Ga-On?", I ask as he gives no response, and starts lean on me with his eyes barely open.

'I guess I have to take him to the Guest House Ji-Un is in since it's closer...', I think as I turn us around and start to take him to the Guest House that we just left.

Once we get inside the Guesthouse, I notice Ji-Un isn't sleeping on the floor.

I look around for Ji-Un, but don't see him at all.

'He must have woken up and gine for a walk...', I think as I look at the bed.

"At least you get a bed, Ga-On...", I say with a small laugh as I help Ga-On lay on the bed.

As I am about to turn around to leave, Ga-On grabs my hand and pulls me into a tight hug, making my heart flutter.

"G-Ga-On?", I stutter as he hugs me even tighter as I see his eyes open more.

"You're still in my dream? You're so cute...", He says with a smile as I widen my eyes.

I widen my eyes even more when he starts to lean closer to my face.

I quickly tilt my face down and cover my mouth as I feel him kiss my forehead, making me stop breathing as I hear my heart beat out of my chest.

I quickly get out of his tight hug and run to my chambers.

As I reach my chambers, out of breath, I can't stop thinking about what just happened.

'Wait... If I didn't move my face... Does that mean he would've KISSED MY LIPS?!?!?!', I think in panic as I widen my eyes and cover my mouth.

'Oh my gosh, he was so close!!! He kissed my forehead!!!!! What do I do?! How am I supposed to face him tomorrow???? Will he remember??? I hope he doesn't!!!! I'm so nervous to see him now!!!!!', I think frantically as I try to calm down.

'I need to go to sleep though... I can't stay up thinking about that! But... It's impossible not to think about it!!!!', I think as I lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling.

- TIME SKIP: [THE NEXT DAY]

- Ga-On's POV:

I slowly open my eyes and look around, only to realize I am in the Guest House that I took Ji-Un into last night.

'I must've passed out after bringing Ji-Un here, but why am I in the bed and he isn't?', I think as I look around for Ji-Un.

'He must have put me in the bed when he woke up this morning... I have to get to His Highness's Chamber...', I think as I quickly make my way to his Chamber's.

Once I get there, I stand outside the door and wait for him to come out.

After a few minutes, the doors open as me and Bok-dong quickly follow behind him.

"Did you enjoy your drinks last night?", Hwi asks as Bok-dong looks up at him.

"How could you have let him accompany you instead of me?", Bok-dong asks as I see him glare at me from the corner of my eye.

"I must say I felt left out.", Bok-dong adds as he looks back at the ground whike Hwi looks at him in disbelief.

"Don't feel that way. Next time I'll include you, all right?", Hwi tells Bok-dong as his face immediately lights up.

"Thank you, Your Highness.", He replies as he looks at me, making me look back at him with no expression.

We both look away from each other as I roll my eyes.

'What's so special about having a drink with him? I wish I didn't have to, but I need to gain their trust...', I think with a sigh as Hwi speaks again.

"Who's conducting the lecture today?", He asks.

"I heard it's Tutor Jung.", Bok-dong says with a smile still plastered on his face.

Then, all of a sudden, Hwi stops walking, making everyone behind us bump into me and Bok-dong.

'Is this why he has that five steps rule? At least his sister doesn't, it's really annoying and ruins a lot of my chances...', I think as I look at the mess of fallen people behind me.

"Your Highness, is something wrong?", Bok-dong asks worryingly as Hwi shakes his head no.

"Not at all.", Hwi replies as he starts walking again.

"Five steps, remember?", Bok-dong says to everyone behind us as I roll my eyes and start walking behind Hwi again.

I then start to remember the dream that I had last night.

'Haeun showed up in my dream?!... Wait, I kissed her forehead in my dream?!?!? Why would I do such a crazy thing? At least it wasn't real... That would be even more crazy.', I think as I shake my head, trying to forget the dream.

"Are you okay? Your face looks a little red...", Bok-dong asks me as I quickly stop shaking my head and ignore him.

'Of course I'm not okay. I dreamed of kissing Haeun on the forehead!', I think as I try not to think about it.