- Chapter 47: (An Eventful Night)

- 3RD POV:

"Bring Ga-On back this instant!", The King replies to Hyeong-Seol as Hyeong-Seol quickly runs after Ga-On, who is not far ahead of him.

"Ga-On... The King is summoning you again.", Hyeong-Seol says to Ga-On as Ga-On turns around and starts to walk back inside the King's Chambers.

When he gets there, he hands the Eunuch his sword again while two Court Maids open the doors again, while Ga-On and Hyeong-Seol walk inside.

"You wished for my presence, Your Majesty?", Ga-On asks he bows to the King.

"You are dismissed from your position of a Bodyguard until further notice.", The King says as Ga-On tightens his fists.

"May I ask why?", Ga-On replies.

"That is confidential. You will find out soon, don't worry. You can leave now, that's all I needed to inform you of.", The King replies as Ga-On bows again and leaves while glaring at Hyeong-Seol.

"Your Majesty, why would you do that?", Hyeong-Seol asks.

"If what you said is true, I don't want my children having him with a weapon around them. He is with them all the time, and that is even more dangerous than him not being around them. Find proof of what you say so we can lock him up for good.", The King replies as Hyeong-Seol bows.

"Yes, Your Majesty.", Hyeong-Seol says as he walks out of the room.

- Haeun's POV:

I couldn't just stay at my chambers anymore.

'Why was Ga-On summoned by my Father? I have to find out.', I think with determination.

I quickly head to the King's Chambers, telling the Head Eunuch to open the doors for me.

"Your Majesty, Princess Haeun asks to visit with you.", The Head Eunuch yells.

"Let her in.", My Father says as the Head Eunuch opens the doors.

"Haeun, what brings you here at this hour?", My Father asks me.

"I just have a question.", I reply.

"What is it? Is something wrong?", My Father asks.

"No, nothings wrong. I'm just curious... Why did you summoning Ga-On so late at night?", I ask as my Father's soft eyes change into stern ones.

"How do you know of that?", He replies.

"I ran into Ga-On and he said you summoned him.", I reply.

"Haeun... Why are you running into him at this hour? You should be in your Chambers.", He asks me.

"I-I am?", I ask, confused.

"Yes, a Princesss should not be out at night alone by herself, yet alone with no one with her.", He replies.

"Well I... I wasn't alone.", I add.

"Then who were you with?", My Father replies.

"I was with Hyeong-Seol. And then I was with Ga-On.", I reply.

"Hyeong-Seol? Summon Hyeong-Seol this instant!", My Father yells, confusing me.

'Oh no. I shouldn't have said Hyeong-Seol... Now he will get in trouble. I'm so stupid!', I think as I mentally face palm myself.

Not long after, Hyeong-Seol Iwalks through the door.

"You summoned me, Your Majesty? Oh, Princess Haeun? What are you doing here?", Hyeong-Seol asks.