- Chapter 29: (Tea Time Pt.2)

- 3RD POV:

"A game? What game?", Haeun asks So-Eun.

"It's called 'Never Have I Ever'! Someone says 'Never have I ever' and then you say something you have never done and if you have done. And if you have done it, you raise your hand! I'll go first!", So-Eun says as Ga-On and Hwi roll their eyes.

"Never have I ever... kissed someone!", So-Eun asks as Dam-i and Ji-Un raise their hands, shocking everyone.

"When did you kiss someone Hwi?!", Haeun asks confusingly.

"When I was little...", Dam-i replies as she remembers when Ji-Un fell into the pond at her secret hideout and she saved him by giving him CPR.

"What about you, Ji-Un?", So-Eun asks with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"Oh, ummm, mine was also when I was little.", Ji-Un replies as he remembers the same thing as Dam-i, not knowing Dam-i is right in front of him.

"What do we do now?", Haeun asks as So-Eun's eyes light up.

"How about you try, Haeun?", So-Eun asks as Haeun nods.

"Okay... Ummm... Never have I ever... had a first love?", Haeun asks as Hyun, Dam-i, Ji-Un, and So-Eun raise their hands.

"So-Eun, quit lying! You never told me about any first love of yours!!!!", Haeun tells So-Eun as So-Eun blushes.

"It's because it's new and I haven't had the chance to tell you...", She replies with a giggle as Haeun looks at her in disbelief.

"Sure... Wait.", Haeun replies as everyone looks at her.

"Hyun and Hwi?!?!??!", Haeun asks feeling even more betrayed.

"Well... The person I like is also my first love.", Hyun replies as Ji-Un nods, already knowing that.

"What about you, Hwi?", Haeun asks as Hwi.

"Oh, it's the same person that I kissed.", Dam-i replies as Haeun looks at her shocked.

"I can't believe you never told me about that!!!!", Haeun replies as Dam-i laughs.

"Why would I tell you that, Haeun? It's embarrassing to tell your siblings that stuff! Would you tell me if someone kissed you? Oh wait. You did tell me that someone almost kissed you! So I think you would... But me, I wouldn't.", Dam-i replies as she glares at Ga-On.

"Someone almost kissed you?!?!? Why did you not tell me?!?!?", A furious So-Eun asks Haeun who is now blushing.

"Uh... it wasn't a kiss though... It was just to hide me from someone.", Haeun replies as So-Eun rolls her eyes.

"Someone doesn't just almost kiss the Princess to hide her! You expect me to believe that?!", So-Eun replies as Haeun struggles to reply.

"Well, believe it or not, that's what happened! Plus, we didn't kiss, so it's all fine!", Haeun replies as Ga-On smirks back at Dam-i who is glaring at him.

"So... Ji-Un, what about you?", Haeun asks, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, i-it's also the person I kissed.", Ji-Un replies as Dam-i looks at him sadly.

"Who wants to go next?", So-Eun replies as no one answers.

"Fine, I'll go! So... Never have I ever... saw someone get killed!", So-Eun adds as everyone looks at her confused.

"What kind of never have I ever is that?!", Haeun asks as So-Eun shrugs her shoulders.

"What? I've never seen someone get killed... Wait, have y'all?!", So-Eun asks shockingly as finally, Haeun and Ga-On raise their hands, along with Dam-i, and Ji-Un.