- Chapter 3: (The Idea's Of Prince Hwi)

- Prince Lee Hwi's POV [Haeun's Brother]:

After I gave Haeun a thumbs up, the Guards start to take me and Bok-dong away.

After we walk away, I see a glimpse of Haeun running around the wall in the corner of my eye.

'At least she didn't get caught...', I think with relief.

When I get back to my quarters, I was told by the Guards to not go out again.

'I guess I will get answers from Haeun then...', I think with disappointment.

After a few hours, I decide to figure out what happened to Haeun.

"Bok-dong! Let's go ask Haeun what happened!", I tell Bok-dong as I quickly stand up and start to walk out of my quarters.

"Yes, Your Highness.", Bok-dong says as he quickly follows behind me.

I slide the doors open, and then walk through my quarters.

Once I reach the end of my quarters, I am stopped by Guards.

"Where are you going, Your Highness?", One of the Guards ask.

"To see my sister, Princess Haeun.", I tell the Guard.

"We are sorry, Your Highness... We were told not to let you out of your Quarters for the time being. You can send your Eunuch Trainee to send a message to Her Highness. ", The other Guard says.

'How come Bok-dong can go out, but I can't? I will just send him out for the time being...', I think with disappointment again.

"Bok-dong, go ask Haeun what I was talking about earlier.", I tell Bok-dong, hoping that he remembers.

"Oh, uh... Yes, Your Highness!", Bok-dong says as he quickly walks past the Guards.

'I hope Haeun had better luck than I did...', I think with hopefulness.

- Haeun's POV:

After the Guard dragged me away from Master Hwa-Gil, he took me back to my Quarters.

"Your Highness, Please make this easier for us and stay in your quarters.", The Guard tells me as he walks away.

I quickly sit down, and put the note and the Tally on my table.

'Why did the Guard have to take me away so fast... If only I had 2 more seconds... I could have gotten the name of Master's son...', I think with sorrow.

After I stare at the note and Tally for a few seconds, I decide to take a nap.

After a few hours, I wake up to a Court Maid letting me know that someone will be entering.

I quickly sit up and grab the note and Tally. I quickly hide them in a pocket of my Chime (The skirt of a Hanbok).

After a few seconds, the doors slide open, revealing Bok-dong.

'I panicked over nothing...', I think with a frown.

"Bok-dong?! How did you get here? I thought we weren't allowed to leave our Quarter's.", I ask Bok-dong.