- Chapter 41: (Not A Traitor)

- TIME SKIP: [LATER THAT NIGHT]

- 3RD POV:

Ji-Un is now back with Jil-Geum and Yeong-Ji at Samgaebang.

Jil-Geum and Yeong-Ji rummage through what Dam-i gifted him as Ji-Un lays on his side, turned away from them while holding what Haeun gifted him.

"Whoa!", Jil-Geum and Yeong-Ji exclaim as they see the delicacies in front of them.

"Yeong-Ji, eat up!", Ji-Geum tells Yeong-Ji as they both happily grab one of the delicacies and quickly take a bite out of them as their faces light up.

"Why have you been so out of it?", Jil-Geum asks Ji-Un, who was spaced out.

"Huh?", Ji-Un asks as he finches from the sudden question.

"Aren't you gonna have any? Well happily finish them.", Jil-Geum asks him as Ji-Un clicks his tongue in response.

"Sure. Go ahead.", He replies as he turns back on his side.

"Don't be like that. Come eat with us. They are from His Royal Highness. We feel bad eating them alone.", Yeong-Ji says as Jil-Geum nods in agreement.

"She's right. Have some. Come on. Mm?",  Jil-Geum adds as Ji-Un sighs.

"Don't worry, I have something from Her Highness as well. I will eat it myself.", Ji-Un replies with a smile as Jil-Geum and Yeong-Ji quickly try to see what Haeun gifted Ji-Un.

"Let us have some too!", They both exclaim as Ji-Un dodges them.

"No! These are mine! Leave these alone!", Ji-Un yells as they look at him shocked.

"Are you okay? You're acting totally different...", Jil-Geum says as Yeong-Ji nods her head in agreement, making Ji-Un jolt up.

"What?", They both ask him in confusion.

"Listen.................. Forget it.", Ji-Un says with a sigh as he lays back on his side, making Jil-Geum and Yeong-Ji groan in annoyance.

"What is it? Don't just keep it to yourself. Come on, tell us.", Jil-Geum says in frustration.

"Well......", Ji-Un says as he quickly jolts up again.

"So it's like this... A guy I know drank too much and kissed the person sitting next to him on the cheek. The person that he kissed didn't seem like they were fazed in the least. But the person who kissed them, they're mad with how the other person reacted. They basically acted like nothing happened. And, uh, turns out he wasn't the only one that the person had showered with kindness and generosity. And that upset him too... But then, when he was upset, someone else made him not upset and only showed him kindess and generosity and his heart fluttered and he can't stop thinking about them now...... Can, can you tell me what you think that is?", Ji-Un asks them eagerly.

"Hang on. So who is this? Are you talking about you or someone else you know?", Jil-Geum asks as Ji-Un quickly hits hits.

"Of course it's someone else I know.", Ji-Un replies.

"Does that someone... like the one they kissed and the one that made their heart flutter?", Yeong-Ji asks Ji-Un.

"What?", Ji-Un asks, shocked.

"Isn't that what provokes jealousy? You want that person to only have eyes for you and you get upset when they don't realize it. And isn't your heart fluttering and you thinking about someone nonstop, signs of starting to like someone?...", Yeong-Ji replies.

"No way... I doubt it.", Ji-Un chuckles softly in disbelief as he thinks about Dam-i and Haeun.

- TIME SKIP: [THE NEXT DAY]