- Chapter 18: (Furious Hwi)

- 3RD POV:

"So, what should we do with the letter?", Haeun asks Ga-On.

"You should keep it. It could be useful evidence if anything were to happen.", Ga-On replies.

'The person who wrote this letter... Is definitely someone involved with my Father's death...', Ga-On thinks as he clutches his sword tightly.

"Ok... Should we tell Hwi?", Haeun asks.

"Do you think he will know anything?", Ga-On asks.

"Well, he could have a few suspiciousions that we could keep in mind.", Haeun replies.

"Ok, Your Highness. We should go now for now, those people might come back.", Ga-On tells Princess Haeun as they make their way back to the Palace.

- TIME SKIP: [WHEN HAEUN AND GA-ON ARE AT HWI'S CHAMBERS]

- Dam-i's POV:

After Bok-dong informed me that Haeun came to see me, she walked inside, along with Ga-On.

"Hwi!", Haeun yells to me with a smile on her face.

'She always brightens my day when she does that!', I think as I chuckle slightly.

"Haeun! What are you doing here? I thought you were outside the Palace.", I ask her, wondering why she is back so early.

"Well... About that.... I actually came here to tell you something that happened....", Haeun replies nervously, worrying me.

"What happened? Did you get hurt?", I ask her worryingly.

"Well, almost...", Haeun replies.

"Almost?", I ask as I look at Ga-On and glare at him, only to see him look away from me.

'Well that's unusual, he has never done that before... He must have done something bad!', I think as I glare at him more with suspicion.

"Well... While me and Ga-On were talking at a table, an arrow flew right at me and landed on the table...", Haeun says nervously.

"And then...", Haeun adds.

"And then?", I reply confusingly.

"And then there we men dressed in all black that started chasing us!", Haeun replies.

"Chasing you?! They didn't catch or hurt you did they?", I ask her worryingly.

"Oh, no... G-Ga-On made sure they didn't with his idea.", Haeun replies as I notice her start to blush.

'Is she blushing?! Wait... why is she blushing? Is ir because Ga-On saved her? I need to find out all that happened to figure this out....', I think with curiosity as I glance at Ga-On who is avoiding eye contact with me.

"Ga-On... Please share with me, this idea you came up with... I could use it for myself one day.", I order Ga-On as I see Haeun's eyes widen.

"Yes, Your Highness...", Ga-On replies, but does nlr say anything else.

"So? What is it?", I ask him, waiting for his reply.