Chapter 5(Arc 1: System Cheat and Zhuang Li)

In the darkness of the night, an ordinary-looking domestic SUV was driving on the winding winding road. When passing by a fork, a heavy truck suddenly merged into the main road from the left rear, but its speed did not decrease at all, and it slammed into it.

The driver of the SUV is very skilled. Even if the body is slanted, he does not lose his balance immediately, but instead steps on the accelerator and rushes forward.

The big truck also immediately accelerated to catch up.

Clearly, this was not an accident, but a deliberate murder.

The two cars competed on the winding mountain road. The SUV had the advantage in terms of speed. It could have thrown off the big truck in the shortest time. .

The front and rear cars collided desperately. The SUV could only turn the steering wheel urgently and break through from the right side. However, because the speed was too fast, the tire blew out, causing the body to overturn and roll off the cliff.

The rumbling sound accompanied by the beeping flames broke the tranquility of the night.

The big truck drove away quickly, but the sports car drove along the road to the SUV, as if to check the situation. Several flashes flashed on and off in an instant, and the people in the car took a few pictures and left in a hurry.

The SUV lay quietly on the spot, flames kept bursting out of the hood, and gasoline gushed out of the fuel tank, but the four people in the car were all unconscious, and the crisis was imminent.

If no one passes by here tonight, these four people will surely die.

But unfortunately, this road was originally a national road, leading to an empty town whose population has long been relocated. If it wasn't for the New Year's festival, no one would come here at all.

In other words, the chances of these four people surviving are very slim.

The gasoline was still flowing, and it was about to be ignited by the flames. At this critical moment, a Beetle car drove through the night.

Seeing the SUV with flames and thick smoke, the Beetle stopped quickly, and a slender woman pushed the door and ran out, trying to rescue.

She used the strength of breastfeeding, but she couldn't shake the car door that had long been knocked out of shape.

At this moment, a man in the SUV woke up first, saw the woman helping him, and immediately said, "Please save Dr. Zhao first, I will find a way myself, and he will sit behind me." The

man's face Stained with blood, he couldn't see his appearance, but his voice was calm and firm.

The woman said anxiously: "Don't be afraid, I will rescue you." She persistently pulled at the door of the passenger seat.

In fact, this door can't be opened, so she can try another door, save the person with a higher chance of survival first, and then think of other ways. But she didn't do that, she was wholeheartedly helping the man.

The man's head was hit, his consciousness was not fully awake, and his body was not able to exert himself, but he knew how critical the situation was, so he pleaded again: "Please save Dr. Zhao first." He pointed to the man sitting behind him. man.

The man was still breathing, and there was no physical injury. He could be rescued by opening the door or window of the rear seat.

The woman, however, seemed to have not heard the man's words, and kept slamming on the passenger's door.

The man had to endure the severe pain and dizziness in his head and pull the door of the back seat. But his body was stuck in the seat belt and air bag, and he couldn't move at all, and the strong, pungent smell of gasoline made him realize that time was running out.

"Save Dr. Zhao! Leave me alone!" There was a strong command in his tone.

On the front line of life and death, to be able to disregard his own life and leave the hope of life to others, one can imagine how important this Dr. Zhao is in the minds of men.

The woman cried and said, "You're awake, I have to save you first."

She hurried to her car, opened the trunk, took out a crowbar, and ran back quickly, facing the door for a while fiddle.

The man's head hurt more and more, as if it was about to explode, but he kept insisting: "Save Dr. Zhao, I will give you 100 million. I can give you a bank card now, anonymous, and the password is six six." While talking, he fumbled for his wallet.

The woman didn't listen, and after prying open the car door, she quickly dragged the man with the broken legs out.

The man stretched out his hand to pull the door of the back seat, thinking that it would be stuck, but unexpectedly, the door opened with a slight fingertip, and the unconscious Dr. Zhao was close at hand.

But at the same time, the gasoline was also ignited by the flames and was giving off acrid smoke. Once the flames got into the fuel tank, the car would explode.

The man's fingertips had touched Dr. Zhao's shoulder, but the woman screamed and dragged him away, and covered her with her petite body.

A violent explosion resounded through the sky, a thick puff of smoke covered the moon in the sky, and fiery red flames engulfed everything.

The man watched helplessly as the flames burned Dr. Zhao's body. Even in a coma, Dr. Zhao couldn't help moaning, and his originally quiet face was completely distorted by pain.

The other two companions in the car also woke up one after another, but screamed and fell into hell.

This tragic scene turned into blood and tears, flowing down the man's determined face. He lifted the woman's body, watched the scene in agony, and fainted out of great sadness and anger.

I don't know how long it took, the man woke up again, but found that he was not sent to the hospital, but was lying in a small room less than 20 square meters.

Floral curtains, pink sofas, lace tablecloths, and cute dolls all indicate that this place belongs to a woman.

The man quickly checked his body and found that the fractured legs had been bandaged, the bones were well aligned, there should be no sequelae, and the head was also wrapped in gauze, and the severe pain that the skull was about to explode was completely gone. disappear.

In addition, he didn't know where the suit he was wearing had gone, but changed into a set of clean pajamas, one size smaller, which was close to his strong muscles, and the watches, mobile phones, wallets and other items that he carried with him. Neither flew away.

He quickly remembered the faces of the burning SUV and his three companions fading in the flames.

They are dead.

Died by a murder!

As soon as a touch of pain appeared in the man's eyes, it was immediately replaced by fierce hatred.

Unhelpful grief was quickly dismissed from him. He began to wonder who the masterminds and participants in the murder were.

The news that Dr. Zhao deduced the 5G algorithm is known only to him in the whole company, and only he and two bodyguards are involved in the plan to take Dr. Zhao back to the United States, and the itinerary is completely confidential.

Under such circumstances, who can learn the news that the 5G algorithm was broken by Dr. Zhao? Who can get their exact route back and pursue them? Who is the ultimate beneficiary?

The man pondered for a while, and had a general direction.

In the same field of development, domestic and foreign competitors can gain a leading position in 5G technology after removing Dr. Zhao, and the comprehensive application of 5G technology will greatly enhance the competitiveness of a company and even the national strength of a country.

It is related to national interests, and the probability of domestic counterparts to start is far lower than the probability of foreign counterparts to start.

The man guessed that this murder was planned by the United States in all likelihood. To be able to launch a precise sniper on Dr. Zhao, there must be an inner ghost by his side, but who is that person?

Thinking of this, the man couldn't help frowning deeply.

He is the only person in the company who knows that Dr. Zhao derived the 5G algorithm, and he has never disclosed it to anyone. The trip to pick up Dr. Zhao back to China was also planned by him. The two bodyguards were only responsible for following and guarding, and they knew nothing about it, and they had already died in the explosion.

In other words, no one can sell news to the United States except the man himself.

Everything that happened before was strange.

Thinking of this, the man's head started to ache again, so he pulled the bandage on his forehead and tried to sit up halfway with his arms supported.

Just at this moment, the door of the room was pushed open, and a slender, beautiful and gentle young woman walked in with a pot of chicken soup, her mouth full of concern: "Hey, don't move, your legs have just been connected. Well, be careful of bone displacement."

Seeing the woman, the man's brows furrowed even tighter. He would not forget that it was the stupidity and stubbornness of the other party that caused Dr. Zhao to lose his chance of survival.

The door of the passenger seat is stuck, she can try to open the door of the back seat and save the person who is easy to save first. Isn't this the best choice? But the woman only stared at him, and she ignored the lives of others at all.

The man's resolute face became more and more cold under the contrast of anger. Instead of thanking him, he opened his mouth and asked, "Have you called the police? Where are Dr. Zhao and their bodies?" The

woman's beautiful smile immediately became stiff.

The man turned his head to look at the pouring rain outside the window, and his heart burst into anger. The woman's expression was enough to make him understand that the other party did not call the police.

It's already evening outside, and you can imagine him being unconscious for a whole night and a day. Now that it's raining so heavily, the traces of the chase on the national highway may have been washed away long ago, and no monitors have been installed along the way, even if the police call the police at this time. , the police can't investigate anything.

Everything is too late.

What is even more incomprehensible is that the woman took him away, but left the remains of Dr. Zhao and others in the same place and let the flames burn. What was she thinking? Is her aid really out of kindness or with some ulterior motive?

This thought was like a mechanism, which caused a sudden pain in the man's head, but after the pain, he heard the woman shout anxiously: "Oops! I was busy saving Xuan Ming and forgot to deal with Zhao Zhensheng's. Corpse! It doesn't make sense logically for such a big accident to happen without calling the police! He suspects me!"

Although the man is the president of Haiming Group and one of the richest people in China, he has never shown his face publicly in the media. How did this woman who had never lived in her life know him? How did you meet Dr. Zhao?

You must know that Dr. Zhao is devoted to scientific research, and his life is comparable to that of a hermit. Except for his colleagues in the academic world, he is even more unlikely to meet a strange woman.

The man's sharp eyes firmly locked on the woman's figure, and he was full of vigilance.

But he soon discovered that the strange thing was not that the women knew their identities, but that the other party didn't open his mouth at all when he shouted that sentence.

She was holding the chicken soup, the smile on her face was stiff but sweet, her eyes blinked and she looked innocent. The urgent shout seemed to pop out of her mind.

The man was stunned, but there was no clue on his face.

The woman bent down and placed the chicken soup on the coffee table, her mouth still closed, but the voice entered the man's mind: "System, are the amnesia pills I exchanged 100% effective?" A

cold, inorganic voice also entered the man's mind. Mind: "Please don't doubt the ability of the system. As long as the host persuades the mission target to drink this bowl of chicken soup, he will forget everything in the past."

"Then will he remember it in the future?"

"If the host thinks it is necessary, you can Redeem another antidote from me."

"Is there an antidote? How much is a pill?"

"3000 points for one pill."

"3000 points? Why don't you grab it?"

"As long as the host successfully conquers Xuan Ming, To be a big luck person in this world, 3000 points is just a trifle for you."

"That's true. I was so anxious when I rescued him that I forgot that there were Zhao Zhensheng and the others in the car. Now Xuan Ming must be suspicious of me. But it doesn't matter, as long as he drinks the chicken soup, he will forget what happened before."

"That's right, so I ask the host to seize the opportunity during Xuan Ming's amnesia."

"Is that what you say? I saved him and took care of him so carefully, he will definitely fall in love with me. Wait for him. When I love me so much that I can't help but give him an antidote, he will no longer doubt me."

"The host can tell him that if he doesn't call the police, he is afraid that someone outside is chasing him, the host. It was also to protect him that I took him away quietly."

"That's right, it's the same reason not to send him to the hospital. If you go to the hospital, the killer will chase after him! System, you're so smart!

" The host quickly completes the first stage of the task. It is said that the moon is the first to get close to the water, and I have created the opportunity for you, and everything after that has to be handled by yourself."

"I know. After the amnesia, Xuan Ming is a blank piece of paper. I'll get him in

no time." The conversation stops, and the woman doesn't open her mouth the entire time.

Xuan Ming's sharp eyes slid along the beautiful face of the woman to the bowl of chicken soup with obvious problems, and then to the room where there is no third person at all, and he was in shock.

But he was used to seeing strong winds and waves, and he didn't lose his temper at this time, but his eyelids were slightly closed, covering the light in the depths of his pupils.

The woman opened her mouth with a smile: "You've slept for a day and a night. First, drink a bowl of chicken soup to cushion your stomach." Then he raised his wrist and handed a bowl of chicken soup to Xuan Ming's mouth.