Chapter 131(Arc 6: Love Bet Live Game)

In this life, Zhuang Li still followed his lover away.

They held hands and lay quietly on the bed. When the assistant found them, their bodies were already cold, with happy smiles on their faces.

When the news spread to the outside world, the world was shocked, and the national leader even gave a speech on TV in person to mourn the two heroes who made outstanding contributions to the country.

Most of Zong Zhengming's achievements are state secrets and cannot be talked about on TV, but Zhuang Li's achievements cannot be summed up in a speech at all.

He personally opened the door to the era of intelligence, made China achieve a great rejuvenation, and changed everyone's life.

Huarui stopped production for one day to show condolences, and projected Zhuang Li's famous words on the sky in the form of 3D images: "A first-class enterprise should have the ability to change a country or even a world. 】

Everyone who passes by Huarui Manufacturing Headquarters will stop and look at this line of text in the sky, and then smile proudly.

There is no doubt that Zhuang Li did it. He changed the country and the world.

---

Distant in a different time and space, a tall man is picking up another tall man with one hand, waving his fist and smashing him in the face.

The man who was beaten had turquoise scales all over his body, a long tail was dragged behind his thighs, and two fangs like poisonous snakes protruded from his mouth, and his cold vertical pupils showed a look of horror.

He opened his mouth as if he wanted to beg for mercy, but he didn't expect the man to punch him again, directly breaking his teeth.

All his words were lost in the sudden onset of pain.

The man hadn't stopped, punching punch after punch, smashing the scaled man into a lump of flesh, wrapping the violent fist wind and smashing the hard ground into a big hole, the crack that slowly cracked like a Cobwebs generally spread in all directions.

The team members who stood on the sidelines immediately stayed away from the land, for fear that a collapse accident would occur later.

Since the scars on the body began to heal one by one, the captain's strength has been continuously upgraded.

His attitude towards the enemy was also very decisive in the past. But today, his mood is very abnormal. After waking up from the dream, he is like a furious lion, constantly looking for enemies to vent his anger.

The man who was killed by him was called Demon Snake. He was an SSS-level mutant who had strangled many missionaries and was one of the overlords in this area.

The team members thought that the captain and the devil snake would fight, and the outcome was probably between five and five. Who knew that in just two rounds, the devil snake was broken off, slammed to the ground, and was smashed into mud by the captain's punch.

"Captain is very wrong today!" a team member whispered.

"It must be because he didn't dream!" Another team member said firmly: "If the captain doesn't dream of his sister-in-law one day, he will be very angry when

he wakes up." "No, he dreamed." The yellow-haired boy interjected. : "Today he called out 'Zhuang Li' when he woke up, and then he bounced back with a frightened expression on his face. I suspect he had a nightmare, dreaming that his sister-in-law was in danger or something.

" How can this thing be taken seriously?" The team members sighed and shook their heads one after another.

"Why don't you go and tell him not to take dreams seriously?" The yellow-haired boy shouted at the angry captain Nunu.

Everyone hurriedly shook their heads and waved their hands, firmly rejecting them.

Just kidding, the captain is pointing at those dreams now, how dare they tell him the dreams are fake? Wouldn't it be nice to have hope in this desperate world?

During the discussion, the man finally kicked the Demon Snake's body aside, wiped the blood on his face, and said coldly, "Did you see it? In the future, you must not be soft-handed in the face of the enemy. If you can kill it at once, don't leave it alive.

" The team members only complied with their promises and did not dare to speak.

The man lowered his head and licked a wound on his wrist, pursed his thin lips, and watched it slowly disappear with gentle eyes, turning into a pink scar.

---

When Zhuang Li opened his eyes, he found himself standing at the corner of a building. A handsome young man was holding a mobile phone to play a recording. His sharp eyes were looking straight at him, his expression was revealing. disdain.

Zhuang Li reached out and touched his trousers pocket, took out a mobile phone, and lowered his head to look at the body, and found that he was wearing a small casual suit, but the workmanship had nothing to do with sophistication. uniform.

He raised his eyes to look at the handsome young man, and found that the other party was about sixteen or seventeen years old, wearing the same small suit, so he understood that this should be a school uniform.

He looked around and found several teaching buildings, a basketball court, and a sports field.

The campus is a relatively safe place. Realizing this, Zhuang Li slowly relaxed, and then went to listen to the recording played by the boy.

The recording is a dialogue, and one of the voice lines is exactly the same as Zhuang Li's, so it must be the original owner.

He was gushing out in a resentful tone: "Fei Zai, I really can't take it anymore, I want to run away from this home. My mother only cares about Teng Xuan, not me at all. I've been wondering recently if she is me. Mother."

Fei Zai: "Of course she is your mother, you think too much. If she is not nice to Teng Xuan, Uncle Teng will have an opinion on her. She is also for your own good. If it wasn't for the Teng family. Can you go to a good school like Chongming without paying tuition fees?"

"Fei Zai, you are wrong, I can go to Chongming without Uncle Teng's money. Do you know how good my grades were? I was the first in every exam. One, if you want to go to Chongming, you can recommend it, and you can get a full scholarship.

"But my mother doesn't allow me to take the first place in the exam, and she doesn't allow me to bring my transcript back. The reason is ridiculous! She said that every time I took the first test, Teng Xuan secretly shed tears and told me not to irritate him.

"I was so angry at the time, you know? It's my ability to be able to take the first place in the test. Teng Xuan's grades are not good, why should I come to accommodate him?"

Fei Zai: "I think the more you talk, the more exaggerated. Teng Xuan has been a well-known scholar from childhood to adulthood, and he is the first in every subject of the year, how dare you compare your grades at the back of the crane to others? Let him, don't be funny!" The

original owner: "I'm not kidding. If I hadn't let Teng Xuan get into Chongming with the first place result? Can he represent the school in those math, physics, and chemistry competitions? I just don't want to fight with him, I'm relying on others. I feel like you don't understand.

"Now I just want to grow up quickly, become independent quickly, and leave Teng's house quickly. I don't want to let Teng Xuan anymore, everything about him should belong to me. There is still a long section of the

recording, all of which are full of the original owner complaining about his mother's partiality and the Teng family's indifference.

Zhuang Li has no interest in listening to it anymore. He took out his mobile phone, quickly hacked into the Internet, and passed the clue of "Chongming High School". , I easily found the original owner's school registration information, and then followed the school registration information to find out his home address, kinship, growth experience, etc.

The original owner's parents divorced a long time ago, his father is missing, and his mother's name is Zhuang Xin. Married to a wealthy businessman named Teng Wei. The wealthy businessman also has a son named Teng Xuan, who is the same age as the original owner.

The young man who is playing the recording is Teng Xuan, and his photo is on the school registration materials. He and the original owner are nominal. Brother.

In addition to the complicated family relationship, Zhuang Li also found a very interesting thing.

When Teng Xuan received this recording, he was playing a live broadcast on the rooftop with three friends. They are a small group, and they all have prominent members. His family background, handsome appearance, and unique temperament make him very popular on the Internet, and he is also the campus prince of Chongming. While the

live broadcast was in progress, Teng Xuan actually played the recording openly.

So fans from all over the country heard the original owner's arrogance . Another ridiculous thing.

Teng Xuan publishes his transcripts and awards on the Internet every year. His excellent results, which are close to full marks, make him madly attract millions of fans. God of learning".

The original primary and secondary exams were all at the end of the crane, and the combination of several main subjects was only a fraction of Teng Xuan's. How could he be so embarrassed to say that he gave everything Teng Xuan had? He's too ignorant, isn't he?

Teng Xuan's three friends laughed angrily, and said in front of millions of fans that they would teach the original owner a lesson.

Teng Xuan was afraid that they would use violence and cause bad social impact, so he quickly stopped them.

At this time, the hacker who secretly sent Teng Xuan the recording took screenshots of the original owner's online diary and sent them to Teng Xuan one by one.

Teng Xuan's screen is connected to the live broadcast room, so through these diaries, netizens across the country can see the original owner's inner activities.

In addition to implying that he was a god of learning, he could easily crush Teng Xuan when he was serious, and he even covetted Teng Xuan's three good friends.

He often hid in the dark and peeked at the four of them playing. After returning home, he silently wrote down his feelings of envy, jealousy and hatred, and always used an ambiguous tone to praise how handsome the other three were.

It is said that there are a thousand Hamlets in the eyes of a thousand people.

Some netizens felt that the original owner's voyeuristic behavior was wretched, disgusting, and pitiful; some netizens suspected that he was gay and was a nympho, and even fell in love with Teng Xuan's three good friends at the same time.

Netizens can say what they think, and the barrages such as "Nympho, Gay, Aquaman" occupy the entire live broadcast room.

Seeing these barrages, Teng Xuan's three good friends had a flash of inspiration, and they even made a bet to pursue the original owner and broadcast the whole process. School violence is wrong, so they can always use emotional offensive, right? In the end, the original owner's expression must have been funny when they debunked all the truth.

The vast majority of fans of the four-member group are minors, and they have no basic legal and moral awareness at all. They have a fanatical interest in this proposal and repeatedly urged them to act quickly.

So now, Teng Xuan came, holding the phone to play the recording. At the same time, his escort was hiding in the aisle upstairs, secretly filming this scene, and connecting the live broadcast room to let everyone appreciate the ugly state of the original owner.

The four-person group has a huge popularity, attracting tens of thousands of people to watch it online.

All the students in Chongming High School knew about this, but they helped the group of four to conceal or even tease the original owner. They also want to participate in this fun and exciting game. They never thought about how cruel it would be to treat such a young soul as a doll and force him to show his most embarrassed side in front of the world!

It's just too late in public! The lingering of the heart is more desperate than the tearing of the body.

If Zhuang Li hadn't come, the original owner, who didn't know anything, would have been irritated by Teng Xuan and said even more irrational words, and then welcomed the favor of the three male gods in a depressed mood.

They'll take care of him, get close to him, protect him, and then stab the cruel truth into his heart as he sinks into the illusion of happiness, looking forward to the moment of a new life.

They will make the original owner understand that he does not deserve to have all the good things; he does not deserve to be compared with Teng Xuan; and he does not deserve to be a person. He is the most ridiculous doll in the world, and the most vile dirt on the earth. Being played with and trampled on is his destiny.

Sixteen or seventeen-year-olds are the time when their self-esteem is particularly strong, and it is also the time when their minds are the most vulnerable. To be teased like this, and to let people all over the country watch by live broadcast, the original owner will definitely collapse!

Zhuang Li pressed the phone to his chest, closed his eyes and asked, "System, did the original owner commit suicide in the end?"

7480: "..."

Trembling! What the hell is going on with the Destiny Child of this world? Worse than a murderer! Die, I don't care!