Chapter 61

Zhuang Li put his hands together to form the spire, and gently pressed his forehead. He laughed extremely badly: "Sorry for the system, did I disappoint you again?" The three identical mobile phone interfaces on the screen jumped out, lined up with other APP icons.

In other words, through this mobile phone, Zhuang Li can also monitor the movements of Gong Xuanlin, Zhu Jianrui and Zhu Miaomiao anytime, anywhere. It's just that Zhu Miaomiao's mobile phone is broken, and the screen is still black.

7480 dare not answer this sentence, because as long as the host wants, he can take it out at any time and throw it into "Endless Reincarnation". The level of technological development in this world is similar to that of the previous world, and the technology for the host to create "Endless Reincarnation" can be found here.

Zhuang Li smiled even more deeply: "System, you don't think I sent them that cartoon just to make them feel uncomfortable, right? I'm not that boring."

7480 swallowed hard. Yes, it almost forgot the host's behavior. He never does anything without any gain, and his definition of gain is - if you don't make a move, you must seize the enemy's lifeline when you make a move. Just as he used the meter to capture its mental power waveform; use the meter to capture An Baoer, Lin Yayan, Qiao Yanan; use the meter to kill three systems and three observers.

7480 didn't dare to think further, because the more he thought about it, the more desperate it would be.

Three consecutive systems plus three observers all died in the hands of the host, and it was hard to imagine how Zhu Jianrui would defeat him.

Zhu Jianrui is indeed a force in this world, but the host seems to be a bug!

7480 covered his face and almost cried.

However, Zhuang Li's blow to its self-confidence is far from over. The virus he sent to Zhu Jianrui, Gong Xuanlin, and Zhu Miaomiao's mobile phones had an automatic replication function. That is, once their mobile phone is infected, the virus can make a copy of its own code and infect other people's mobile phones through text messages. After a period of time, anyone who has text messages with the three of them will live under Zhuang Li's supervision.

And now, that Mima's cell phone interface also appeared on Zhuang Li's cell phone very quickly. He seemed to be very busy. He was making text messages with many people at the same time, and instructing his plan to frame Zhuang Li one by one.

Zhuang Li looked at the other party's layout with great interest, and from time to time he would let out a very interesting low laugh, as if he was enjoying it.

But 7480's heart has been completely cold.

There is no superconducting quantum interferometer in this world that can help the host control any changes in the surrounding environment. But with his superb hacking skills, he can actually weave such a huge network of relationships to achieve the same effect as a superconducting quantum interferometer.

It's over, it's over, the three protagonists of this world will definitely be cold! 7480 thought like a concubine.

The Mima seems to be a person with a clear hand and eyes, and soon contacted a big star of MIK, threatening her with a previous scandal, forcing her to ask Zhuang Li out, and then put methamphetamine in his food.

At the same time, Mima also arranged for someone to hide drugs in Zhuang Li's house.

After the big star and Zhuang Li left after eating, Mima would find someone to call the police. When Zhuang Li was arrested by the police for a urine test, the evidence of his drug use could lead to a major case of hiding drugs at home. A full ten kilograms of methamphetamine, if according to the laws of this country, he will definitely be sentenced to death.

However, this is just the beginning. Zhuang Li is just the most insignificant part of Zhu Jianrui's entire plan. After he was imprisoned, Zhu Jianrui would expose the scandal of the collective drug use of MIK artists on the Internet, ruining MIK's stock price and reputation, and then reporting the evidence of MIK's tax evasion to the relevant departments, freezing all the company's assets.

In desperation, MIK can only declare bankruptcy, and Zhu Jianrui can acquire the company at a very low price.

Secretly, a sinful network has been rolled out. Gong Xuanlin, Zhu Jianrui, and Mima thought they were chess players, but they didn't know that every piece of information, every phone call, and every move they had arranged was clearly displayed under Zhuang Li's eyes.

7480 looked at Zhuang Li's computer, and the despair in his heart could no longer be suppressed. I saw that the eleven-inch computer screen was already occupied by the dense mobile phone interface. They are all networks radiated from Zhu Jianrui, Gong Xuanlin, and Mima's mobile phones.

The virus implanted in their phones is like a magic spider, spitting out invisible threads that connect everyone around them. When these people move lightly, the spider web will tremble slightly, and the captured information will be fed back to Zhuang Li, who controls the spider.

"This world is very interesting." Zhuang Li sighed contentedly at the spider web on the computer screen. He likes to fight, just like beasts are born to kill.

7480 silently covered his face.

At this moment, Mr. Fang from MIK called and said with a slightly embarrassed tone: "Mr. Zhuang, let's forget about rehiring you as I said before."

"Okay, I see." Zhuang Li's tone was very calm.

Mr. Fang was even more embarrassed, and whispered, "I heard Zhong Kai say that you built an advanced firewall for our company? How much does the wall cost, I'll pay for it."

Zhuang Li clicked the keyboard at will, and the next second, the computer screen The spider web on the top is covered by MIK's inner web.

"No, you can't afford this technology." When he said this, Zhuang Li was typing commands on the keyboard quickly with one hand. So within ten seconds, that layer of firewall disappeared, and MIK's network became a broiler with as many loopholes as a sieve.

"How can I not use it? I don't like to take advantage of others..." Mr. Fang was cut off by Zhuang Li before he could finish his words.

At the same time, a private message on Weibo also popped up. It was sent by Professor Wang Xuemin of Q University. He expressed his apology to Zhuang Li in a sincere tone, and then cancelled the previous job invitation and 80 million technology purchase intention.

The boiled ducks all flew away, and Zhuang Li had run out of savings. If he couldn't find a job again, he would soon drink the northwest wind.

Who is blocking his fortune, the answer is self-evident. Gong Xuanqi's operation must be behind the retreat of a person with a high social status like Wang Xuemin. He is one of the hottest presidential candidates today. His influence is enough to make Zhuang Li be banned from all industries.

At least during the time when Gong Xuanqi was in power, Zhuang Li was unable to gain a foothold in China.

However, what is even more tragic is that Zhuang Li has no father, no mother, no power or power, and no rich money and extensive contacts. He can't even find a way to go abroad.

If it goes on like this, he will have no money to eat, no place to live, no job to make a living, and eventually he will go to a dead end. The so-called murder without blood, that is his current situation.

If it weren't for the fact that the host had already controlled the overall situation and knew every step of the opponent's plan, 7480 really wanted to applaud the Gong family. They are so vicious!

Zhuang Li seemed to be aware of the system's mood, so he put down his phone and applauded the Gong family very sincerely, "I thought the divorce would be over, but I didn't expect the follow-up to be so exciting." His voice was full of joy, as if a The child looks forward to a game.

7480: "Master, how are you going to fight back?"

"I can't tell you right now, but I can guarantee that this game will be very fun and exciting." Zhuang Li stood on the edge of the balcony and stretched out a great deal of laziness at the sun in the sky. Waist, and then took off the nightgown without hesitation, letting his naked body bathe in the warm air.

Due to working in the office for a long time, his skin is very white, reflecting sunlight, like a crystal clear jade; his muscles are thin, but the lines are very smooth, and the narrowed waist is so fragile that it seems to be broken with a pinch...

He was weak, sickly, and at the same time almost bewitchingly beautiful.

He thought that the opposite of the hotel was a forest, and this suite was on the top floor. No one would see his mad wolf side, but he didn't know that when he turned back to his room, there was someone in a presidential suite on the diagonal. Through a thin layer of curtains, he looked at him with a thrilling expression.

The man stood stiffly on the spot, even though Zhuang Li had already left, it was still difficult to move. It was a long time before someone gently tapped him on the shoulder, waking him up from that charming dream.

---

Zhuang Li bought a lot of pinhole cameras and installed them in every corner of the small apartment purchased by the original owner. In this way, when the people sent by Mima are full of drugs, the recorded video can help him quickly clear his name.

After that, he did not live in the small apartment, but cleaned out all the things of Zhu Jianrui and Zhu Miaomiao and threw them into the trash can downstairs.

Most of the people living in this community are people from the middle and lower classes, their living standards are not high, and their lives are tight. There are some old aunts and aunts who go to the trash can every day to pick up things that others don't want to use.

So within ten minutes, Zhu Jianrui and Zhu Miaomiao's belongings disappeared, including expensive game consoles, computers, clothes, bags, jewelry, etc. The sneakers, drones and aircraft carrier models that Gong Xuanlin gave to Zhu Jianrui are naturally among them.

When the mother and son came back to Zhuang Li to pack their luggage, they would definitely be furious, cursed, and incompetent.

7480 could completely imagine their expressions of vomiting blood for three liters, but Zhuang Li, who would care about their feelings, has disappeared. The Zhuang Li who is alive now is a great devil with no humanity at all.

Zhuang Li took away all the documents of the original owner, took a few more clothes, and took the subway back to the hotel. As soon as he stepped into the door, the phone rang. When he took it out, he saw "Long Dongdong" on the screen. Three words.

Zhuang Li raised his eyebrows, and his thin red lips drew an arc of interest.

This Long Dongdong is MIK's most valuable artist, and also one of the top streamers in the entertainment industry, with a very high popularity. And she had a very difficult time as a trainee before she became famous.

The original owner was a good-natured person. She lent her a sum of money to support her life when she was in the most difficult time. After Long Dongdong became famous, he doubled the money back. Usually, he would occasionally send a few greeting messages to the original owner to talk about his work and life. difficulties encountered. The original owner would patiently enlighten her, but he never managed to reach out to the relationship.

The friendship between the two is not deep, but it is not shallow, they are confidants in another sense.

Now that Long Dongdong called in person, according to common sense, Zhuang Li had to answer no matter what. Even if he knew that Long Dongdong was under the control of Mima and was about to frame himself, he should have taken the plan and caught the evidence of her poisoning when he got along.

7480 thought so, but the host's actions exceeded its expectations.

Zhuang Li stared at the phone screen for a while, then casually pressed the reject button. Continue to fight over there, he continues to press, tirelessly. There was a text message over there, and he deleted it without looking at it.

7480: "Host, what are you doing? Aren't you going to catch Long Dongdong and Mima behind her?"

Zhuang Li raised his eyebrows in surprise, "System, I can't understand your logic. I know the opposite It's a shit hole, why are you jumping in it? Do you like the feeling of being covered in shit?"

7480: "..."