Chapter 151

Six months later, Si Ming was admitted to Q University.

Mr. Si personally sent the person to the school gate, and told him worriedly: "Study hard, don't let Xiao Li worry about you all day, you know?"

"I see." Si Ming agreed absentmindedly, got out of the car, took the Out of the phone to call the little curly hair, but no one answered.

Zhong Xingyun teased: "What's the matter, you quarreled with Xiaoli?"

"We never quarrel." Si Ming glared at his friend and walked towards the teaching building, holding back for a while before revealing his grievances : "Little Curly Hair said that he would come to Q to accompany me to study."

Zhong Xingyun immediately laughed: "My God, Master Si, are you still a kindergartener? You need a parent to accompany you to study at school? Be your boy. Friends are too hard! You do this, be careful that Zhuang Li looks down on others."

"Shut up! Little Curly Hair can't look down on others." Do it ?"

"No, you don't do it at all, you're just a little clingy." Zhong Xingyun said with a smile.

During the conversation, the two had come to the auditorium, ready to attend the welcome ceremony.

The school seems to have spent all the money to set up the site. Flowers and bonsai are everywhere. There is also a security gate at the entrance to block the students in line and let them check one by one to prevent them from carrying prohibited items. Two rows of security guards guarded the entrance, and their sharp eyes locked on everyone who passed by.

Zhong Xingyun murmured: "Q-big is very ostentatious!"

Si Ming called Little Curly Hair over and over again, not caring about these insignificant things.

The two of them lined up successfully.

The auditorium was already crowded. The stage directly in front was covered with a bright red carpet, and the steps on both sides were decorated with beautiful garlands. The first row of the auditorium sat school leaders, city leaders, provincial leaders and national leaders.

Is this stage really for newcomers? Zhong Xingyun was intimidated by Q Da's handwriting, and the students sitting around showed surprised expressions.

At this moment, the principal stepped onto the stage and said with a bit of hesitation: "I will not speak at this year's orientation meeting. I will ask Dr. Zhuang Li to say a few words." The word "Zhuang Li" was deliberately used by him. Increased volume.

The auditorium was quiet for a moment, and then it was boiling.

Some students shouted from the audience: "Principal, is the Dr. Zhuang Li you are talking about the Dr. Zhuang Li I know?" The

principal smiled and asked: "How many Dr. Zhuang Li are in our country?"

This is an indirect acknowledgement . , so there was a warm applause in the field, and the students cheered excitedly. For them, Zhuang Li is simply a figure on the altar! Today's experience is enough for them to brag for a lifetime!

The principal added casually: "By the way, I almost forgot to say that starting this year, Dr. Zhuang Li will serve as a special-term professor of our school, teaching DNA editing technology to everyone." The

audience suddenly became noisy, and some people were excited His palms turned red, and he kept amazed at the people around him: "Oh my God! We should be the luckiest freshman class! Our teacher turned out to be Dr. Zhuang Li! I want to take a picture and send it to the circle of friends! My high school classmates will definitely be envious Kill me!"

Until then, Si Ming put down his phone and looked at the podium in disbelief.

Zhong Xingyun stayed for a while before he shouted, "Fuck, the god of learning actually came to accompany you to study! You said you saved the whole world in your last life to have this luck!" As he spoke, he went to pinch Si Ming neck.

Si Ming pretended to pat his friend's hand away impatiently, but the corners of his mouth rose wildly.

Zhuang Li, who was wearing a royal blue suit, walked up to the podium slowly, took out his hot phone and looked at it, and said with his lips hooked, "Do you really want to ask me why I accepted the invitation from Q University?"

"Yes . !" The students in the audience responded.

"Because my boyfriend was admitted to Q University, I'm here to accompany you to study." He raised his mobile phone and smiled helplessly and indulgently: "Don't call me again, I'm right here, see? In the future, if you If you fail the exam, I won't open the back door for you."

The students in the audience burst into laughter, then turned their heads to look for Dr. Zhuang Li's boyfriend.

Zhuang Li never concealed his sexuality. It is said that if his boyfriend had not had ALS, he would not have invested in the research and development of gene repair technology. He actually engaged in software and mathematics, and also achieved world-renowned results.

In other words, this relationship contributed to a change in human history.

Therefore, even in China, where the folk customs are relatively conservative, the lovers have been blessed by everyone.

Everyone didn't know what Dr. Zhuang Li's other half looked like, so someone laughed and said, "Okay, I confess, I'm actually Dr. Zhuang Li's boyfriend."

"You lie, I am!" Another male classmate pouted in disdain.

Si Ming, who was sitting in the back row of the two, couldn't take it anymore. He stuck his head out and pointed at his nose: "I'm the boy with little curly hair! He's here to read with me."

Zhong Xingyun pulled him for a while. He didn't hold it, he could only cover half of his face and groaned in embarrassment.

Si Ming was still showing off to the people around him: "I'm the little curly-haired boyfriend, and you are all fake. He likes me the most, and always likes to pull my ears and call me a stupid big guy, you want to eat shit! "

The boys around: "..." Even the details are so real? Okay, you win!

Zhong Xingyun was so ashamed that he couldn't even lift his head up.

---

A year later, Teng Xuan left the juvenile detention center in a wheelchair.

Teng Wei came to pick him up in a set of white washed sportswear. The beard on his face was not shaved, the shoes under his feet were not wiped, his body was much thinner, and the corners of his eyes were covered with crow's feet. He hadn't seen him for 12 months. It seems to be many years old.

Teng Xuan stared blankly at his utterly destitute father.

"Let's go." Teng Wei didn't say a word of concern. He stuffed the person into a tattered used car and drove to the low-rent housing outside the city.

"Dad, my ALS was caused by poisoning. Someone poisoned me!" Teng Xuan said eagerly, "Dad, take me to the hospital. Didn't Zhuang Li invent a gene repair drug? That drug can be cured. Me!"

"I know who poisoned you. When you were seven years old, you went to celebrate Xiu Yue's birthday. What did you tell him?" Teng Wei asked calmly.

In fact, after he went bankrupt, he went to Si's house to make trouble. Mr. Si showed him several recordings, and he was desperate at that time. He couldn't believe that his son would be harmful at such a young age, but thinking of Zhuang Li, who was almost designed to commit suicide, he felt that his son's nature seemed to be like this.

It was his neglect of his son's moral education that caused this tragedy. The person who has done the most wrong has always been him, and he can't blame others.

Teng Xuan was stunned for a second before shaking his head and said, "Who remembers what happened when I was seven years old. Dad, why are you asking this?"

"Is Mrs. Si's death related to you? You are also responsible for the paralysis of Si Minghui? Because of you, I have been completely bankrupted by Mr. Si. It is also because of you that Zhuang Li has completely left the Teng family. You still want to buy his medicine for treatment, but dreaming is faster!"

Teng Wei gasped and continued. He said, "Do you know how much that kind of medicine sells for? Twenty million dollars a shot, I can't even get two hundred dollars.

"I originally thought that since you came out, I would take you to Zhuang Li. Kneeling and kowtow, I hope he will give you a shot in the face of the years I have raised him. Too bad I don't even know where he lives.

"Zhuang Xin is his own mother, and I can't see his face after searching all over the place, let alone you? You forgot the things you hurt him back then, and he certainly didn't. He is more revengeful than anyone else. So Don't think about it, let's live like this for the rest of your life." Teng Wei parked the car on the side of the road and cried bitterly while lying on the steering wheel.

How could he not be sad when his son was paralyzed. But what about sadness? He wanted to seek justice for his son, but he didn't know who to go to. All evils have antecedents, and he finally believed this sentence.

Teng Xuan stared blankly at the back of his father's head, his eyes widening, as if he had seen some terrible scene.

Various fragments of the past flashed in front of his eyes, and were then absorbed into a black hole by a vortex, swallowing everything around him. Is this his future? Hopeless and helpless, falling into the abyss forever?

No, no, there's still hope, there's definitely hope!

"Where's Xiu Yue? Does he know that I'm coming out today?" Teng Xuan asked in a trembling voice.

"Repair?" Teng Wei wiped off the embarrassment on his face and sneered, "He's paralyzed, his mother ran away with all the money, his dad did odd jobs everywhere, and he didn't even have money to buy medicine for him. It doesn't matter if you don't admit it, Xiu Yue admits it all.

"He explained everything shortly after he was paralyzed, saying that Mrs. Si was killed by your idea. Teng Xuan, you knew murder at the age of seven, are you my son? Are you the child of the devil? Speaking of this, Teng Wei became frightened and turned back to look at his son. The pity in his eyes was slowly fading.

Teng Xuan looked at the eyes that gradually lost their warmth, and vaguely saw the black hole again. It expanded!

Three years later, Xiu Yue and Teng Xuan died of respiratory failure one after another due to lack of money to heal their deteriorating bodies.

One night, Zhuang Li heard a reminder from 7480: "Master, a golden finger has fallen nearby. , please recycle as soon as possible. Zhuang Li followed the

positioning signal to a dilapidated residential building and saw Teng Wei who was standing in front of the corpse. He was too thin to be human. Seeing

the handsome young man who had grown a lot, Teng Wei was stunned, and after a while, he got up tremblingly, bowed ninety degrees, and said sincerely, "I still owe you an apology back then. "

The last time I saw Zhuang Li, he said all kinds of nice things, but he didn't say "I'm sorry".

Zhuang Li waved his hand without saying a word, passed the old Teng Wei, walked to the stained steel wire bed, and brushed Teng Xuan's face in the air.

Teng Xuan's wide-open eyes immediately closed.

Teng Wei thought that Zhuang Li was here to see his son off, so he burst into tears.

Zhuang Li took out a bank card and put it in Teng Wei's hand, then walked out slowly, and said without looking back, "This is the tuition that Teng's family paid for me back then, I'll give it back to you, the password is six. Zero. In fact, I should have given it to you back then, but I was so busy doing experiments that I forgot." When

he reached the door, he waved and said, "Goodbye."

Teng Wei clenched his bank card and cried even louder. For him now, this card is undoubtedly the most precious gift, a piece of driftwood for those who are about to drown.

He staggered to his feet and chased out the door, but the youth had long since disappeared.

At the same time, 7480 is reporting the situation to the host while detecting the golden finger: "It's a D-level golden finger, the eye of karma."

Zhuang Li sat in the back of the car, closing his eyes and saying to himself: "The eye of karma? Is it cause and effect? ​​When I saw the cycad fruit, I saw Mrs. Si's death and Si Ming's paralysis; when I saw the online diary, I saw the original owner's suicide by cutting his wrists?"

"Probably. I'll read the script."

7480 flipped through the script . , exclaimed: "Master, there is such a description in the script. If Xiuyue can't handle a big business, he will ask Teng Xuan to come forward. Teng Xuan took a careful look at the big customer, and then told the other party that he must not buy from so-and-so tomorrow. Let's go. The client obeyed Teng Xuan's advice and avoided a car accident, and the big deal was concluded. Teng Xuan's eyes can really see the cause and effect."

"He used these eyes to get rid of a lot of Human? It's a sin!" Zhuang Li put his golden finger into the energy tank and said casually, "Burn it."

7480 who was trying to persuade him to leave the Eye of Karma: "..." The Great Demon King must be the most arrogant host in history, no one!

"Actually, the eye of karma is very useful, because we may travel to the supernatural world. The supernatural world is different from the real world, and many difficulties cannot be solved by science and technology. Master, next time you encounter such a golden finger, you must be careful. Deal with it." 7480 suggested pertinently.

"I believe that science can solve everything, otherwise let's try it out." Zhuang Li smiled with interest: "Spiritual world? That must be fun."