Chapter 74

After hearing the news, Le Zhengming hurried into the studio with his staff.

Everyone's expressions were solemn, anxious, and helpless. It's not just the live broadcast platforms that were hacked, but their campaign networks, and this data stream is directed and has a clear target. That is to say, no matter which live broadcast platform they switch to, the data tsunami will follow.

They have been besieged by violent waves and become an island.

To use a more vivid analogy, if Le Zhengming's private network is a building, then all the entrances and exits of the building are blocked by cement, so that people inside cannot get out, and people outside cannot enter. This is the predicament they are currently facing.

Le Zhengming's first campaign speech seemed to be blocked before it even started.

Only Zhuang Li lowered his head and looked at the computer screen, and his fingers quickly danced on the keyboard without being disturbed in the slightest.

"Don't worry, the live broadcast will not be affected." He explained without looking back: "It's a botnet. Hackers drop Trojans around the world and use these programs to install malware on smart devices. Smart devices do not behave abnormally in normal operation, but as long as hackers send commands to wake up these devices, they will automatically send data to attack designated websites."

"The infected devices may be only a few thousand or tens of thousands. , hundreds of thousands, or even millions. And they can be computers, digital video recorders, routers, CCTVs, even smart door locks, smart water heaters, etc. As long as they are smart devices, they may be affected by The infection of malicious programs radiates out at an extremely fast speed and in a huge area like a zombie virus. So this kind of network controlled by it is also called a botnet."

"It's Zhu Jianrui." Zhuang Li said firmly: "I just After testing, the attack flow has always remained at 540 Gbps, and the highest peak value has reached 940 Gbps. Such a high value can only be achieved by controlling 200,000 smart devices at the same time. Except me, only Zhu Jianrui has this ability."

"The military gave it to him . With a monitoring chip installed, he should not have access to the computer." An aide said in disbelief.

"I'll search for his signal and see where he is." Zhuang Li quickly tapped the keyboard.

"What now?" Another staff member asked anxiously.

"You go outside to memorize the manuscript and start your speech at eight o'clock. I won't let you be late." Zhuang Li took time to look at Le Zhengming with a soothing tone in his tone.

"Okay." Le Zhengming wanted to rub his hairy head, but he could only hold back in front of everyone. He also comforted

: "Don't be under pressure. If I can't solve it, I will hold a press conference to apologize to the general public. This is not your problem." They looked at each other, hooked their lips tacitly, and then went about their own business, giving each other their backs completely. This trust seems to be rooted in the bones. Le Zhengming returned to the studio to recite the manuscript, and sometimes picked up a pen to seriously revise some sentences. However, his staff couldn't sit still and walked into the studio one after another to watch Zhuang Li's counterattack. How to find out 200,000 hacked smart devices? They could be computers, cameras, routers, whatever, and they might not even have an IP address! They may be distributed in China, or anywhere in the United States, Y, R, H, etc.! They will be scattered in every corner of the world, but Zhuang Li has to find them all and close them one by one in just twenty minutes. The sheer difficulty of the job made the scalps of these self-proclaimed ingenious staff tingle just to contemplate it in their heads. "Impossible! It's impossible! Master, you've lost this time, alas~" 7480 sighed in Zhuang Li's mind. It dragged the tail very far, as if to regret the host's first failure. Zhuang Li asked casually, "How do you know it's impossible?"

"Find 200,000 devices in 20 minutes, and do a simple multiplication and division, which means that you have to find 10,000 devices every minute, which is simply impossible! What's more scary is that you are finding them. They also have to be turned off. Breaking a minute into sixty seconds, sixty seconds into sixty thousand milliseconds is not enough for you. In one millisecond you can't type a single letter, let alone write long strings of Code to attack those zombie devices."

7480 said more and more excitedly, asserting: "Master, you are done! Confess to Destiny Child!"

"Destiny Child?" Zhuang Li sharply grasped a key point.

The complacent 7480 can't wait to slap himself.

Zhuang Li said clearly: "So, Zhu Jianrui is the one chosen by the Lord God to plunder Le Zhengming's luck and replace him as the pillar of the world?"

7480 raised his short, fat hand and slapped himself on the mouth.

Zhuang Li hooked his lips with interest: "Okay, I understand. Next, I will take good care of this child of destiny, please don't worry about your Lord God."

7480 knelt down while clutching his chest. It can't be reassured at all, can it? It has a heart disease!

Sure enough, as Zhuang Li tapped the keyboard, he whispered like a demon: "Who said I have to find these devices one by one and turn them off? All I need to do is catch the hacker behind the scenes and destroy his computer, and I can do it in the shortest time possible. solve this crisis within the time limit."

7480 stared nervously at the host's computer, lest he defeat Destiny Child, but exaggeratedly relieved after a while: "Aha! You found Zhu Jianrui! But he is staying well. In the studio, I didn't touch the computer at all! What should you do now, master?

"Out of the 200,000 devices, only one is a controller, how can you identify it? There are only twenty-nine minutes left, master, come on, master! 7480 jumped up and down in the small dark room, cheerful and arrogant.

Zhuang Li stared at Zhu Jianrui in the small window with his eyes closed, smiled strangely, and then switched to another tracking program to continue the search.

Two minutes later, he chuckled: "System, you seem to have forgotten the black and white ghost card that I hid last time? If Zhu Jianrui needs help, who do you think he will find?"

7480: "..."

Heart, My heart suddenly felt so painful! The man in the little window is Mima! He's unleashing a data tsunami! The six computers placed in front of him were falling into a black screen one by one, and his hands quickly danced with afterimages on the keyboard, but he couldn't turn the tide at all!

He was found by the host, crushed, defeated!

Last time, it wasn't that the host had forgotten him, but he deliberately left a way out for him, and at the same time installed a secret door beside Zhu Jianrui. As long as there is a need, the host can pass this secret door and insert the knife into Zhu Jianrui's back. The host understood everything so long ago, and his mind is really terrible!

7480 once again fell into despair.

Zhuang Li tapped the Enter key lightly and murmured, "It's done."

He easily ended the data tsunami. On his computer screen, the only remaining black and white ghost card was turned over. A man with half-length hair and heavy makeup was frantically smashing the keyboard and mouse. His originally handsome face was now hideous.

At the same time, Le Zhengming's staff were shouting one by one: "My computer can log in!"

"Me too!"

"It's normal! Everyone is in your place! The live broadcast is about to start!

" Everyone looked up at the timing board, only to find that there were still twenty-seven minutes left. That is to say, such a big data tsunami was solved by Mr. Zhuang in just a few minutes!

"Mr. Zhuang, I'm very glad that you joined our team. Thank you, thank you!" The staff around him stepped forward to shake hands with Zhuang Li, all feeling fearful in their hearts. What would have happened if they had insisted on rejecting Mr. Zhuang's admission?

Think of those powerful viruses and Trojan horses; think of those espionage devices that are hard to guard; think of this cyber attack again. Everyone could not help but shudder.

Without Mr. Zhuang, they would definitely lose!

Zhuang Li waved his hands and said, "Go down and prepare. I still have something to do."

"Okay, you are busy." The staff wiped their cold sweat and exited the studio.

Zhuang Li opened a control software in the background of the computer, and slowly woke up the botnet he had arranged beside Zhu Jianrui. Yes, he also made the same arrangement, and the time was much earlier than the other party.

---

At the same time, Zhu Jianrui, who was sitting in the studio, suddenly received a call. He put down the puppy in his arms, looked at the caller ID, and walked towards the corner with few people. His expression was originally looking forward to it, but it became extremely stiff after it was connected.

The puppy walked around him, rubbing his little body against his calf, but couldn't get his attention at all.

Gong Xuanqi, who was sitting on the side revising the speech, asked casually, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Zhu Jianrui gritted his teeth secretly, not daring to show any panic. However, in fact, he was already panicking, and his eyelids were twitching nervously.

Gong Xuanqi looked up at his nephew with suspicion and scrutiny in his eyes. Such a tiny expression, he still found it.

Zhu Jianrui began to inhale hard, exhale hard, his chest up and down, as if a bomb was hidden. The bomb was about to explode. He held it back for a long time before he uttered a sentence with strong resentment: "Zhuang Li cut off my botnet."

"So soon?" Gong Xuanqi showed a surprised expression, and then ordered: "Then you ask the assistant to start again. An attack."

"It's impossible to launch another attack. He cut off all my data streams. I completely lost contact with those devices. It would take a month to rebuild a botnet. It's too late." Zhu Jianrui held the phone tightly, using The tone of gnashing hatred admits another failure of his own.

Gong Xuanqi silently commented on the name "Zhuang Li", which once seemed insignificant to him, and his heart was indescribable. If he had known that the other party was the world's top hacker, he would never have allowed his younger brother to destroy his family, thus causing the current situation.

He looked at Zhu Jianrui, whose face was gray and distorted, and couldn't bear the blow of failure, and sighed in his heart: I really lost a lot of money by picking sesame seeds and losing watermelon.

"Forget it, this time is unsuccessful and there will be another time. Let's prepare for the live broadcast." Gong Xuanqi rubbed his nephew's head, his tone was kind, and his expression was gentle, as if he didn't mind at all.

"Okay, I'll help you read the manuscript." Zhu Jianrui picked up the puppy and forced a smile, but there was overwhelming pain hidden in his pupils.

I lost to Zhuang Li again! Why? Why? He repeatedly asked himself in his heart, and gradually fell into a daze.

The chrono board counts down one minute and one second.

With the last minute left, Gong Xuanqi placed the manuscript on the podium and looked at a camera directly in front of him with eyes full of love.

The chief director raised his hand and waited silently. When eight o'clock came, he would put his hands down and turn the live footage to the whole country to watch, so his eyes couldn't leave the clock for a second.

Everyone was looking at him, including Zhu Jianrui.

"Live broadcast starts!" The chief director put his hand down, and the footage captured by the camera was transmitted to the network at high speed with a delay of 1 millisecond.

Gong Xuanqi's elegant and handsome face appeared in the live broadcast room, and as soon as he showed a warm smile, he completely disappeared into the dark screen. He's dropped!

Damn, he dropped the call for such an important speech? Is his team eating shit? Make no mistake, this is a presidential campaign, not a star draft! Even a star draft will not have such a low-level live broadcast accident! It's so unprofessional!

All netizens have such thoughts. They kept logging in, they kept failing, and the black screen hung in front of them as if they were dead. Some people try to log in once or twice and then give up, others persist for a few minutes and finally have to give up.

Instead, they flocked to Le Zhengming's live broadcast room to watch the presidential candidate's speech, and were surprised to find out - Huh? He seems to be pretty good too! She looks so majestic in a military uniform!

No one knows what kind of chaos Gong Xuanqi's team is in.