Chapter 166

Zhuang Li took Zhuang Jiuge away from Jinmanlou and walked to the street to continue guarding his fortune-telling booth.

The crowd that likes to watch the lively has not dispersed until this time.

Jinmanlou is the property of King Qi, and these people did not dare to trespass, so they squatted outside and watched, and when they finally came to Zhuang Li, they immediately asked in a loud voice: "Sir, those evil spirits who haunt Miss Zhou are being punished. Have you caught it?"

This is the most famous haunted incident in Bazhou City, and everyone naturally wants to know the result.

"It's just a bunch of monsters, why can't you catch them?" Zhuang Li asked in an understatement.

Standing behind him, Zhuang Jiuge raised his chest proudly and said loudly, "My brother is so powerful, he wiped out all the ghosts as soon as he came out!"

In fact, he already knew that Miss Zhou was not a victim of evil, but a victim of evil. Insulting so much that it can't stand the stimulation and fascinates the mind. But this kind of thing is too tragic for a woman, so let's put it on the ghost.

Thinking like this, Zhuang Jiuge lowered his eyelids and quietly suppressed the anger and compassion in his eyes. It was only then that he knew that the human heart and human words were actually more terrifying than ghosts.

Zhuang Li patted the back of his hand reassuringly, and warned, "Don't think wildly, and read your book carefully. If you want to change the world, you must first stand on a high place."

"Brother, I understand, I will do it later. More diligent." Zhuang Jiuge picked up the book and read it attentively, but the surrounding noise could not affect him at all.

King Qi walked to the window and looked at the two of them silently, pondering: "Both of their brothers are extraordinary."

Several guards even claimed that they were, with a bit of awe on their faces.

Although Miss Zhou is not a stalker, and Zhuang Li has never caught a real ghost, his methods of manipulating sleep and sealing memories are more shocking than catching ghosts.

Does Master Xuanzhenzi of Qingtianguan have such a practice? I'm afraid not! Otherwise, the lord would have received the news long ago, and the outside world would have spread the news.

And how could Master Xuanzhenzi teach a scum like Daoist Lingxi? Could he himself be a demon in human skin?

Several guards involuntarily had such an association.

And King Qi has already said coldly: "There is Qingtianguan, this king will not go."

Several guards quickly agreed, but they did not persuade at all.

At the same time, Miss Zhou with a weak spleen and stomach left Jinmanlou with only a bowl of porridge. For some reason, she wanted to go home and sleep.

Mrs. Zhou supported her daughter and described the changes in her family in a soft voice over the past few years. She thought her daughter would be sad because of the divorce of the Li family, but she didn't expect her to be in a trance for a moment, and then shook her head and said that's fine, It was quickly put down.

After waking up, she was really like Mr. Zhuang's guidance, brave and strong to face all kinds of disappointments in life. It seems that she has not changed, but she is much more mature than three years ago. Those scars still tempered her soul after all.

Mrs. Zhou's eyes were red again, but a reassuring smile appeared on her face.

The mother and daughter walked down the stairs with a smile, and bowed back to the shopkeeper who sent them out in person. Lian Bu lightly stepped over the threshold and stroked the hem of her skirt naturally. Every move carried the demure and grace that was carved into her bones.

Master Zhou followed behind the two and excitedly said that he would take them to Baoyuzhai to buy jewelry.

Miss Zhou said with a smile, "Thank you, Daddy", her eyes were clear, her expression was cheerful, and she didn't have the madness she had before.

The people who stayed in place and waited to watch the excitement opened their eyes wide and showed disbelief. It was not until the Zhou family drove away from the street in a carriage that they burst into amazement: "Oh my God! The evil spirit on Miss Zhou is actually I was really expelled!"

"I was a lunatic when I went in, but when I came out, I became a lady. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it!"

"Mr. Zhuang is so amazing!"

"I've taken it! This time I've really taken it! Mr. Zhuang's Taoism is even higher than Lingxi Taoist!

"

They scrambled to surround Zhuang Li's fortune-telling booth, begging him to give some advice.

Zhuang Li refused all of them, closed his eyes and said, "I only tell fortunes for people who are destined or caught in water and fire, you all leave."

Some people left obediently, while others asked curiously: "Mr. You can easily get rid of the evil that can't be done. Your Taoism should be higher than the Taoist priest Lingxi. So how do you compare with Master Xuanzhenzi? Which of you is stronger or weaker?"

This question simply puts Zhuang Li Grilled on fire. Who doesn't know that Master Xuan Zhenzi is the most powerful Taoist priest in Jin? How could Zhuang Li, a hairy boy, dare to compare with him?

When everyone thought that Zhuang Li would definitely belittle himself and favor Master Gao Xuanzhenzi, he opened his eyes and smiled contemptuously: "Daoist Lingxi is just a liar who pretends to be a ghost, how can he be compared with me? Can you teach me? With such an apprentice, Xuan Zhenzi must also be a vain person."

Ho! Mr. Zhuang is very loud!

Everyone was stunned for a moment, and then made a dissatisfied noise.

"Did you know that the auspicious day for the emperor's ascension to the throne was calculated by Master Xuan Zhenzi?" Someone asked loudly.

Another person scolded: "You do have some ability, but you are too arrogant. You have never seen Master Xuanzhenzi, why do you say that he has a false name?"

"I don't need to see him, I know that he must not be good. Things." Zhuang Li closed his eyes again and ignored the people around him.

Religious groups are the most severely bound social organizations, with a high degree of ideological assimilation. If one person in the group has a problem in his mind, others will be quickly infected. Therefore, the criminal behavior of religious people is often group.

300 Roman Catholic priests in Pennsylvania, United States, are suspected of sexually abusing more than 1,000 children. This is a typical case of religious group crime.

And this kind of case is based on the influence of the group psychological effect, just like a bad fruit in one pocket, the rest of the fruit will quickly rot.

Therefore, Zhuang Li did not believe that Xuan Zhenzi was innocent, and even the entire Qingtian view was problematic.

Daoist Lingxi's techniques are both skilled and bold, and he dared to murder the daughter of the governor in the governor's mansion in broad daylight, showing that he has no fear of the powerful.

Where did his confidence come from? He is a little Taoist, who gave him the courage?

Zhuang Li shook his head secretly, already deeply suspicious of the legendary Master Xuan Zhenzi. Without his connivance, Daoist Lingxi would not be so maddened.

While thinking about it, there was a burst of exclamation from the crowd: "Master Xuan Zhenzi is here!"

"He hasn't come down the mountain for a long time, right? What is this time for?"

"He was standing on the corner of the street just now, listening to Mr. Zhuang's words. It 's clear!"

"It seems that the person who is with him is Prefect Qin!"

"It's over, Mr. Zhuang is in trouble!"

"There's a good show to watch now, and Master Xuan Zhenzi will definitely come to smash Mr. Zhuang's signboard!"

"Which of them do you think is more powerful?" " Nonsense

, of course, Master Xuanzhenzi is more powerful. When Master Xuanzhenzi became famous in the world, this Mr. Zhuang was not born yet!"

Master Xuan Zhenzi and Prefect Qin walked unimpeded to Zhuang Li's fortune-telling booth.

Standing on the teahouse and staring at this, King Qi immediately stood up and hurried downstairs. Xuan Zhenzi has the backing of Qin Taishou, does he have to stand up for the little gentleman?

---

Zhuang Li opened his eyes and looked forward, only to see an old Taoist priest with crane hair and childish face walking slowly, with a shallow smile on his face, unpredictable rays of light flashing in his eyes, accompanied by his side. A middle-aged man in fancy clothes.

"I heard everything you said earlier, so I'm here to talk with you." Master Xuanzhenzi said with a smile.

The middle-aged man standing beside him was Prefect Qin, who was staring sharply at Zhuang Li with a very unhappy look on his face.

Hearing that King Qi came to Bazhou and was seriously ill, he immediately thought of Master Xuan Zhenzi who had just made an elixir, so he went up the mountain overnight to invite someone.

Along the way, he treated Master Xuanzhenzi as his ancestor, but when he entered the city, someone stepped on Master Xuanzhenzi into the mud in front of him. How could he endure this?

Prefect Qin looked Zhuang Li up and down, anger brewing in his heart, but the jade pendant whose eyes touched the other's waist suddenly froze. That is, that is the token of King Qi!

Without waiting for Qin Taishou to think deeply, Zhuang Li pointed to the chair opposite and said, "Please take a seat. Let's talk about the Dao, let's compare the fortunes."

Master Xuan Zhenzi was not afraid at all, he sat down and asked with a light smile. : "What do you want to count?"

"I count your life, you count my life, how?" Zhuang Li raised the corners of his lips.

"Yes." Master Xuan Zhenzi gave Zhuang Li a deep look.

Zhuang Li took out a pile of copper coins, threw them on the table at will, and said to Xuan Zhenzi: "Please count how many copper coins this is. If you don't count them clearly, the hexagrams may be inaccurate."

Master Xuan Zhenzi gave a rough count. "Nine."

"Wrong, count again." Zhuang Li showed a sarcastic smile.

Master Xuan Zhenzi lowered his head, counted it carefully, and said with certainty, "It is indeed nine."

"Wrong, you counted one by one." Zhuang Li looked at the crowd around him and ordered, "You all be quiet, don't disturb the Master. thoughts."

The crowd who had originally said loudly, "It's just nine counts," immediately shut their mouths.

They don't want to shut up. Yesterday, the noble man appeared out of nowhere, and he was accompanied by several vicious guards. The guards pulled out their sabres one by one, with the words "Keep quiet" written on their face.

The people around were frightened by the cold light of the blade, shivering and shivering, and what made them dare not make a mistake was the reaction of Qin Taishou. The emperor of Bazhou quickly ran to the man's side, and bowed down and saluted in awe.

Even the prefect has to bow to greet him, and the status of a man can be imagined.

The noisy street fell into silence for a moment.

In order to prove that he was counting correctly, Master Xuan Zhenzi lit the coins one by one with his fingers: "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine."

Zhuang Li gave an order the moment he finished counting. : "Wrong, count down again."

Master Xuan Zhenzi counted down subconsciously: "Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one."

Before he knew it, his mind had already Confused, consciousness is compressed to a very small range of activities by this repeated counting behavior, and judgment is gradually blurred. He can only stare at the copper coins on the table and count them mechanically, and this state is already a mild hypnotic state.

When he complied with Zhuang Li's request and started the countdown, the mild hypnotic state turned into a moderate hypnotic state unconsciously.

At this time, with just a few words from Zhuang Li, Xuan Zhenzi could have hallucinations.

So Zhuang Li picked up a copper coin and said in a deep voice, "Look at this copper coin and don't blink. Slowly, the eyes of this copper coin will turn into a black vortex, have you seen it?"

Xuan Zhenzi was stunned . Nodding, "I see."

Zhuang Li said slowly: "This vortex is the gate to the underworld. Your soul cannot resist the call of the underworld, floats out of your body, and keeps spinning along the whirlpool. Turn around, Turn, turn, turn, keep turning, can't stop for a long time."

Along with his remarks, Xuan Zhenzi's head also began to spin in circles, and the already confused expression turned completely numb. He has entered a deep hypnotic state.

Zhuang Li said in a low voice: "Your soul has been spinning for a long time, and finally it was sucked into the vortex and entered the underworld. You landed in a majestic and gloomy hall. Is it?"

Xuan Zhenzi raised his head, looked at the void, and nodded stiffly like a puppet: "I see."

His expressions, movements, and words all conformed to Zhuang Li's description, as if the soul was really sucked into the underworld by Qianyan and arrived at the underworld. The Yama Temple.

This strange and strange, mysterious and mysterious scene stunned everyone.

The already quiet street suddenly fell into a dead silence, and everyone's eyes on Zhuang Li changed.

Can a person with such means still be called a person?