Chapter 177

Zhuang Li followed King Qi back to the capital overnight. Before leaving, he wanted to take Zhuang Lao Er, Liu Chunhua, and Zhuang Jiuge with him, but the three did not agree. They are all ordinary people, and they are not greedy and cannot adapt to the life of princes and nobles.

Zhuang Li followed him to treat the King of Qi. Why would they?

So Zhuang Lao Er repeatedly declined the invitation of King Qi.

"That being the case, this courtyard will be given to my father-in-law, and the title deed will be placed on the desk in the study. The father-in-law's name has already been written, you can get it yourself." King Qi left this sentence and hugged Zhuang Li in his arms. Get on the carriage and walk away gracefully.

Zhuang Lao Er: "!!!"

King Qi's motorcade had disappeared into the night, and only some torches swayed and flickered in the distance. Zhuang Lao Er murmured in disbelief: "What did the lord call me?"

Liu Chunhua shook his head stiffly: "I didn't hear it clearly."

Zhuang Jiuge snorted coldly: "He called your father-in-law, and he called you twice, leaving a house as a dowry gift to marry the eldest brother! He did it on purpose! After that

, Zhuang Jiuge threw his sleeves and walked into the courtyard, vowing to say: "In the future, I must study hard, be admitted to the imperial examination, become a high official, and have power beyond King Qi! One day I will Save the eldest brother! The eldest brother is doing this for our family!"

Second child Zhuang and Liu Chunhua: "..."

--- The

family of three didn't sleep well, and when they woke up the next day, Zhuang Jiuge decided to go back to Luoxia Village. trip.

When the guards helped him move things, he missed a stack of manuscripts, all of which he worked so hard to do over the past few years. It was a pity to lose them.

When he went out, dozens of guards left by King Qi immediately surrounded him, saying that they wanted to go together.

It was useless for Zhuang Jiuge to refuse repeatedly, so he had to take this group of people on the belt.

Right now, he is wearing a golden red auspicious cloud brocade robe, a suet white jade hair crown, suede boots, and a fragrant ivory folding fan, followed by a group of tall guards with big knives. Walking in the mountain village.

People who don't know how to see it, I am afraid they will think that he is a prince or aristocrat.

"Brothers, is it inappropriate for me to dress like this? Where are my own clothes?" When he reached the gate, Zhuang Jiuge didn't dare to step out.

"Mr. Zhuang let us burn the clothes of the young master." The guard replied respectfully.

"My eldest brother made it burn?" Zhuang Jiuge blinked, and finally nodded helplessly: "That's fine, I will wear whatever my brother asked me to wear." The

guard handed me a cloth pocket and said, "There are all It is a peace talisman, and the son can take it down the mountain and distribute it to the villagers of Luoxia Village. With the safety talisman, they will no longer be bewitched by Zhuang Tianer. This was also explained by Mr. Zhuang before he left."

"Brother is so nice . , I was still thinking about the people in the village when I left!" Zhuang Jiuge immediately took the cloth bag and waved, "Let's go!"

After three quarters of an hour, a group of people walked into Luoxia Village, only to see Zhuang Tianer's house. The door was crowded with people, and Boss Zhuang's roar could be heard from the yard: "Report to the official! I must report to the official! You stole my family's money! Lao Liu, is that you? Climb over the wall quietly and come in! Lao Dong, and you, you can make mesmerizing drugs to stun us!"

"Okay, report to the officer! I was just about to sue your family, Tian'er, for bewitching people and stealing property. It's evil! I'll let the county magistrate burn her to death!" Lao Liu said loudly.

Old Dong looked at the surrounding villagers and suggested, "It's not just the two of us who have been bewitched by Zhuang Tian'er, there are many others. Everyone will go to the county town with us to testify!

" , and someone else turned around and sneaked away.

Most people are still afraid of Zhuang Tianer.

At this moment, Zhuang Jiuge walked over, took out the peace talismans in the bag, and distributed them to the villagers one by one: "This is the safety talisman made by my brother, you can take it. With this safety talisman, Zhuang Tianer I can't hurt you anymore."

When everyone heard this, they hurriedly gathered around and scrambled to get the peace talisman.

Boss Zhuang glared at Zhuang Jiuge angrily, but he was afraid of the group of guards beside him, so he didn't dare to come over to grab the talisman, let alone yell at him.

Lao Liu and Lao Dong's talisman appeared and said, "Yes, that's right, it is because we got Xiucai Gong's peace talisman that we sober up. Yesterday, Zhuang Tianer wanted to cast a spell on me, and my talisman immediately It scalded my palm and protected me. The talisman of Duke Xiucai is really smart, with this we don't have to be afraid of Zhuang Tianer." The

so-called scalding palm is just an illusion of the two, but the villagers would not know it at all. the truth in it. They believed.

Zhuang Li's authority has already surpassed Zhuang Tian'er, not to mention that when Zhuang Jiuge returned to the village, he was dressed in brocade clothes and surrounded by guards, looking very imposing. What the brothers gave out must be good!

Besides, Lao Liu and Lao Dong are not polite to Zhuang Tianer at all. From yesterday to today, they have been fine, and they have not encountered any bad luck at all. On the contrary, Zhuang Tianer's family has suffered bloody mildew. This talisman must be useful. !

Thinking of this, the villagers completely overcame their obedience and fear towards Zhuang Tianer, and also completely got rid of her psychological control and became clear-headed.

"Let's go, let's go to the city together to sue the officials! We didn't steal Boss Zhuang's money at all, but Zhuang Tianer's deceitful conspiracy of property is obvious!"

Someone shouted, and everyone raised their hands. Yinghe said, "Let's go! Let's be witnesses for Lao Liu and Lao Dong!"

"I'm going to sue the officials too! I am the best at climbing trees, and Zhuang Tianer often asks me to go up the tree to pick fruit for her. I picked all the sweet fruits sold in the market. Once she saw a hawthorn tree growing on the edge of the cliff and asked me to pick hawthorn for her, and I almost fell off the cliff and died!" A 12-year-old The little boy said angrily.

His mother hurriedly hugged him and asked in a trembling voice, "Why didn't you tell me when you came back?"

"Zhuang Tianer asked me to forget about those things, and I forgot. I just remembered when I got the talisman of Duke Xiu Cai." The boy slapped his chest in fear.

His mother stared at Zhuang Tian'er with blood-red eyes and shouted: "Sue the official, we must sue the official! Burn the evil Zhuang Tian'er to death!"

"My star must have been killed by Zhuang Tian'er. My family Xing'er went fishing on the ice lake, and then fell into the ice hole and drowned, but his fishing net disappeared. During the few days when my family was holding the funeral, the boss of Zhuang's family stewed fish every day, do you remember? His family's The smell of fish wafts all over the village, and you are still gathering in my mourning hall to discuss. You say that Zhuang Boss can catch fish in winter, all thanks to Zhuang Tianer, but Zhuang Boss has gone to the lake to fish Have you ever seen a fish? Have any of you seen it? Those fish must have been caught by my star!"

A middle-aged woman with a face full of vicissitudes shouted hoarsely.

Zhuang Tianer believes too much in her own abilities, always thinking that anyone will be easily controlled by her, so she is not cautious. Now that the halo of a lucky star is gone, the clues she left were soon discovered by everyone.

Even people's lives were caused, and the villagers hated Zhuang Tianer even more, raised their fists and shouted loudly: "Burn her, burn her, burn her!"

Seeing this battle, they insisted on suing the officials. On the contrary, Boss Zhuang retreated, and hurriedly begged everyone to calm down, and kept saying that he didn't want the hundreds of taels of silver, and the theft was fine.

The villagers who had never stole anything from his house naturally wouldn't let it go. No matter what, they would tie Zhuang Tian'er to the yamen and burn them to death.

Seeing that everyone came to tear down the courtyard walls and fence gates, Zhuang Tian'er, who was hiding behind her father, said sharply: "Master Shizi knows about me, I'm going to Shiziye to sue you! Shiziye is an upright man. He won't allow you to be lynched!"

Zhuang Jiuge, who was hidden behind the crowd, said at the right time: "The Prince of Qi died violently last night. Making rumors to slander the Prince is a serious crime of beheading, and I will never talk nonsense."

Zhuang Tianer was stunned. In a trance, she seemed to see a stairway to the sky crumbled one by one in front of her eyes, turning into ruins. Her imagination of the future all came to nothing at this moment.

How could Shizi die suddenly? Will not! It's not supposed to be like this! She was extremely frantic and extremely determined to think, but she couldn't tell exactly how things should have been.

The villagers had no scruples, and immediately overturned the courtyard wall and rushed to arrest Zhuang Tianer. Some people pressed her head, some tied her hands, some blocked her mouth, and some kicked and beat her. In a short time, most of her clothes were ripped off, her cheeks were scratched, a rag was stuck in her mouth, and her hair was scattered in a mess.

As long as the villagers' confessions are consistent, the yamen will surely burn Zhuang Tian'er as an evil spirit!

Boss Zhuang immediately abandoned the daughter, hugged his head and hid in the house.

Mrs. Zhuang and Mr. Zhuang didn't show up at all, they didn't care about the life or death of this granddaughter at all.

On the other hand, Zhuang Tian'er's mother Qin Shi frantically kowtowed to the villagers and cried in a shrill voice: "Uncles, aunts and aunts, brothers, please forgive my Tianer! I'll give you money, please let her go. From now on, our family will move far away and never come back! I still have money in my family, and I will pay you all!"

She stomped the ground harder and harder, and soon her head was broken and horrific.

Zhuang Tian'er shook her head frantically, blocking her rags and screaming something.

Qin Shi couldn't understand what she meant at all. He picked up the shovel to pry open the floor tiles of the pigsty, dug out a package weighing dozens of catties, and panted, "There is a thousand taels of silver here, all for you, you guys. Let go of my Tian'er!"

Zhuang Tian'er was still shaking her head frantically, her eyes were so bulging that she could fall out.

The villagers were all stunned. They had no idea that Boss Zhuang's family would be so rich! First, a few hundred taels were stolen, and now they have taken out a thousand taels! How rich is his family? Where did the money come from?

However, this urge to get to the bottom of things was soon overshadowed by the greed inside. The villagers suddenly realized that if they agreed to Qin's request, each of them would get about twenty taels of silver, which is a huge sum of money!

The noisy yard immediately quieted down. Except for Lao Liu and Lao Dong, no one wanted to send Zhuang Tian'er to the government. Even the woman whose son died chose silence.

Boss Zhuang and Madam Zhuang rushed out at this moment, threw themselves on the huge package covered with pig dung, and screamed, "No one can take away my family's money! Are you going to burn Zhuang Tianer? Whatever? We don't care if we want to burn it, but no one can move the money!"

Zhuang Tian'er, who had thought that her mother should not have taken the money out, was stunned and stared at this scene with wide eyes in disbelief.

Boss Zhuang, however, didn't care about his daughter's feelings at all, and roared at the Qin family: "You actually hid so much money behind my back! Are you planning to take it all by yourself! Okay, you poisonous woman, I will divorce you immediately!"

He Completely indifferent to the source of this huge sum of money.

Old man Zhuang also came out of the room and said calmly, "Take Zhuang Tian'er away, we don't care."

This cold scene not only broke Zhuang Tian'er's heart, but also made the people hiding behind the crowd. Zhuang Jiuge thoroughly saw the true colors of these so-called relatives. He was very fortunate that he had come, otherwise in a few days, he would go back to the village and take his grandmother to live in the mountains.

He thought that his relatives did not have overnight feuds, but in fact, there may not be even feelings between relatives and relatives, and some are just cold interests and decisive choices. Even if some people are relatives, they are not much better than enemies.

He couldn't look directly at such a grandmother, just as he couldn't look directly at people's hearts.

"Let's go, let's go back." He covered his eyes and said extremely depressed.

The leading guard waved his hand and whispered, "Young Master, wait, we want to see the money in that bag. Even if Zhuang Tian'er has the means to the sky, it is impossible for her to earn so much money, and the small Luoxia Village is simply not enough for her. Looting. We suspect the money has come from somewhere else."

"Where did it come from?" Zhuang Jiuge's eyes rolled and a horrifying association occurred: "The court lost 600,000 taels of disaster relief silver a while ago, and the incident happened not far from Luoxia Village. Do you suspect Zhuang Tianer? Is it related to that money?"

"Exactly." The leading guard stared at the package covered with pig dung.

The wealth and silk are touching. Since the Qin family has already spoken out about giving the money, the villagers will definitely not give up because of the large number of people.

Sure enough, the villagers threw away Zhuang Tianer and all went to grab the package. If the elders of the clan did not stand up in time to preside over the order, Boss Zhuang, who was pressed on the package, would probably be torn to shreds by them.

In the end, the villagers took the money and left, leaving the courtyard in a mess.

The scarred Boss Zhuang got up and fought against the Qin family, and Mrs. Zhuang and Mr. Zhuang rushed over to help. The forgotten Zhuang Tianer curled up in the corner, staring blankly at the absurdity in front of her.

Zhuang Jiuge had already quietly left the Zhuang's small courtyard, walked to the entrance of the village to stop a villager, exchanged a piece of his own broken silver for the other party's piece of broken silver, and handed it over to the guard for inspection.

"The silver is all chopped and the brand is worn off. We can't tell if it is official silver or not. We have to send it to Bazhou City to find someone to weigh it and check the purity of the silver. If the purity is as high as 100%, the silver must be There is no doubt that the official silver." The guard pinched the broken silver and pondered.

At the same time, the details of Miss Zhou's murder were also sent to King Qi's desk, and a record in it made Zhuang Li connect the matter with Zhuang Tian'er.