Chapter 143

The next morning, when Zhuang Li woke up, the agents of the Ministry of State Security had already prepared breakfast for him, and explained the fact that Teng Xuan and others were arrested and sent to the juvenile detention center.

"In the future, we will pay close attention to the people around you. If there are strangers approaching you deliberately, please be careful. We will immediately conduct an identity background investigation on this person, please do not go out with them alone." The agent repeatedly warned.

"What if I did everything possible to get close to others?" Zhuang Li took a sip of milk and asked with great interest.

"It is an honor for that person to be approached by you, but we will also investigate his background. Please wait, we will go down first." The agent left the apartment after saying that.

Zhuang Li picked up his chopsticks and ate breakfast slowly, his mood was not affected in any way.

7480, however, seemed to have lost his soul, and kept mumbling: "Master, how long have you been in this world? Is it a day? If I remember correctly, a day? Is it really just a day? Why so fast?

" In just one day, Destiny's Child was killed by the host. At this speed...

7480 hugged himself silently, shaking the flesh on his body, and kept mumbling: "What are you afraid of, this is my master! What are you afraid of, this is my master? ..."

After a few times, it finally stopped shaking, inexplicably a little proud.

Zhuang Li picked up a fried dumpling and dipped it in vinegar, his tone was very casual: "Si Ming's time is running out, I don't have time to play games with those rubbish."

"So you originally wanted to have fun with them. Right?" 7480 carefully inquired about the situation.

"Well, there is such a preparation. Teng Xuan is very conceited, so I will destroy his pride in all aspects, and let him live in frustration for the rest of his life;

"Huang Zhe and Fang Yibo like racing, flying leaves, and bullying men. Women's business is not too small, I will send them to prison to have a good time for a few years;

"Xiu Yue likes to watch plays, and I will let him spend the rest of his life squatting under the overpass with a broken bowl to watch plays.

"Whatever they care about most, I'll take it away. This is the game I set for them.

Zhuang Li took a bite of the fried dumplings and sighed, "This process was originally fun, but unfortunately I don't have time. " Hearing this ,

7480 breathed a sigh of relief, and no longer felt that it was a terrible thing for Destiny Child to be caught and imprisoned. If Destiny Child did not go to the juvenile detention center, but was always played by this great devil. , the ending will only be more tragic!

Isn't Zhuang Xu, who was smashed into a pillar and committed suicide, the best example?

"Master is mighty, master 666! 7480 raised his chubby arm and shouted a few slogans in fear.

Zhuang Li smiled and seemed to think its reaction was very interesting.

After breakfast, he put on his school uniform, and arranged half of it in front of the mirror at the door. When he had an hour-long hairstyle, Zhuang Li picked up his schoolbag and prepared to go to school.

When he took the elevator down, he took out his mobile phone, logged into the campus network, and wrote a diary entry: [Teng Xuan, game over.] Among them, game over is the two A bright red character is superimposed on Teng Xuan's name.

Then, Zhuang Li chose to open his diary.

That is to say, starting from today, there is no need for "Kestrel" to hack into his account for screenshots and reprints. Interested netizens can freely enter his homepage and see his private and secret mood.

---

Before self-study every morning, students in Chongming have the habit of swiping the campus network or forum.

The hottest topic at present Of course it was the love betting live game, but after logging in to the relevant webpage, everyone was surprised to find that the live broadcast account of the four-member group was permanently cancelled, the love forum they founded was also blocked, and all remarks against Zhuang Li were deleted. It has to be cleaned up.

"What's going on? Who did it? "

"Could it be the Sleeping God?"

"His relationship with Zhuang Li is not that good."

"It should be the school."

Everyone was discussing and guessing.

Then another person exclaimed: "Fuck, you go to Zhuang Li's campus website homepage. He has opened the diary permission!"

Everyone quickly entered the campus network, and the first thing that caught the eye was the one marked "game over". Teng Xuan's name.

Even an idiot could see that Zhuang Li was provocative. He used his diary to clearly declare to the world - Teng Xuan has finished, this game is over, and the final winner is me!

"What do you mean? Why did Teng Xuan overtake the game for no reason? What about the next monthly test? What about the mock test? No more first class and first grade? That loot list is gone?" ask.

"Looking at this, the game seems to have ended prematurely."

"I don't know what happened to Teng Xuan, why the game is over."

"I'll know when Teng Xuan comes and asks him."

"Zhuang Li may also be bluffing . ."

Everyone gathered together and whispered, all with excited expressions of watching a good show on their faces.

When he went out, Xiu Yue, who was inexplicably scolded by his father, was a little flustered for some reason. He took his mobile phone and went outside to call Teng Xuan, but he never got through. After calling Huang Zhe and Fang Yibo, there was no response.

What happened to the three of them?

Xiu Yue frowned and returned to the classroom, only to find that Si Ming, who always likes to be late, came very early today. He is now putting his arms around his chest and staring at the door of the classroom.

Zhong Xingyun held the phone to his ear and said something, with a secret smile on his face.

The two should also be discussing the diary published by Zhuang Ligang.

It's only been a day, and Zhuang Li has already completed the counterattack from obscurity to fame. He is indeed very capable.

Xiu Yue suppressed the anxiety in his heart and sat back to his original position. He also looked at the door of the classroom and waited with everyone for the person that everyone was watching.

At 7:30, Zhuang Li stepped into the classroom with a schoolbag, followed by Teacher Zhou, who had a bright red face and a bright smile.

Everyone looked at Zhuang Li, then stunned, their jaws dropped.

After a complete showdown with Teng Xuan, Zhuang Li was no longer hunched over his chest, gloomy and gloomy, but was generous and fully revealed his true nature.

The school uniform on his body has been changed very stylishly. The waistline has been narrowed by a few inches, the trouser legs have been shortened, and he has a pair of small white shoes under his feet. His curly hair was neatly styled, and his long and narrow eyes glanced at everything around him casually, like a nobleman who came from a medieval oil painting, so proud and so indomitable.

The classroom was quiet for a moment, and then a commotion broke out.

"Damn it, this is Zhuang Li? I don't even dare to recognize it!"

"I didn't recognize it either! The appearance has not changed, the clothes have not changed, but the temperament has changed, but it's like a different person."

"Teng Xuan lost. It's too miserable! His grades, appearance, temperament, temperament, and means have all been defeated in all directions. No wonder he used to press Zhuang Li so hard!"

Zhuang Li walked through the whispering crowd, but was not affected in any way, his narrow eyes slightly slightly Squinting, he looked at Siming intently.

Si Ming naturally took the small curly schoolbag, stuffed it into the drawer, and whispered, "I saw the diary you updated this morning. You don't play anymore?"

"Stop playing, time is life." Zhuang Li took it out. The mobile phone sent a message to Liu Lao, asking about the preparation of the laboratory.

"Yes, your task now is to concentrate on your studies and get admitted to a good university in the future." Si Ming persuaded earnestly.

"What about you? Have you ever considered your future? You sleep every day and don't listen to a single class. How will you go to college in the future? If I get admitted to a school like Q University, what will you do? We can do it again in the future. Shall we meet?" Zhuang Li threw his phone on the table and asked with a serious expression.

Si Ming opened his mouth, but didn't know how to answer.

"I don't care how much money you have in your family, and I have paved a few paths for you. If you don't study, you will always encounter troubles that you cannot solve in the future. Who will you rely on then? If you still want to be friends with me, from now on , you will study hard for me, listen to the class well, study hard, and try to control your own destiny."

Zhuang Li spread out Si Ming's English book, pointed to the first text, and said half-threateningly, half-ordering: "Give me Read early. I will be admitted to Q University in the future, and I hope you can also be admitted to Q University. You are my first friend, and I cherish our fate. After high school, I want to go to the same university as you. , the same major. If you think I have a lot of things to do, you can continue to sleep, and I will never care about you in the future."

Si Ming looked at the brand-new English textbook and felt entangled in his heart.

Contradictory emotions such as happiness, pain, depression, and hope were repeatedly tormented in his heart, and finally merged into an unprecedented courage.

He didn't expect that the little curly hair would treat him as his only friend, and also agreed with him to go to college together.

He is a person who can't see the future, but today, in the chaotic darkness, the road to the future seems to be illuminated a little bit by a bean lamp, and it is also extended a little bit, leading to a target that is clear enough to see.

The college entrance examination will be in a few months, maybe his condition will not deteriorate so fast; maybe he can still enjoy a year or two of college time with the little curly hair. They study together, work hard together, and run towards a goal together, leaving a splendid color in their short youth.

On the day when he can no longer stand up, even if his heart is painful and powerless, he can fight against despair with this memory that will never fade.

Thinking of such a future, Si Ming's freely waving left hand trembled slightly. He couldn't contain the excitement and excitement in his heart.

"Okay, let's take the Q major test together. I'll ask my grandfather to ask me for a tutor now." Si Ming took out his mobile phone and sent a text message to Mr. Si.

The other end quickly called to inquire about the situation. I didn't know what to think, so I burst into tears, and kept saying, "Okay, my grandfather will invite you right away, don't give up on yourself" and so on.

Si Ming was afraid that his secret would be discovered by the little curly hair, so he secretly turned the volume down a little.

Zhuang Li smiled and rubbed his head, then tugged at his pale ears.

Si Ming, who was still a little depressed, immediately turned red. After hanging up the phone, as if he had been hit with blood, he pointed at each word with his finger and began to read the English text aloud, stunned by Mr. Zhou on the podium. stunned.

Zhong Xingyun quickly turned his head away and wiped the corners of his eyes without a trace.

Hearing Si Ming's loud reading, Xiu Yue couldn't help but look back, his eyes were very cold.

Aware of his malicious gaze, Zhuang Li also looked over and secretly raised the corner of his lips.

In this morning self-study class, probably only Si Ming was studying wholeheartedly, and the other students looked at the three empty seats from time to time, where Teng Xuan, Huang Zhe, and Fang Yibo were supposed to be sitting.

It was hard to survive until the end of the morning self-study. A student who likes to inquire about gossip raised his mobile phone and shouted: "Look at the latest notice released by the Academic Affairs Office! Nine people were expelled from the school, including Teng Xuan, Huang Zhe and Fang Yi. Bo!" The

classroom exploded, some didn't believe it, some exclaimed, and some covered their mouths and snickered in schadenfreude.

Expelling nine students in one go is an extremely rare event in other schools, let alone in Chongming?

You must know that most of Chongming's children were born in powerful families and have an unimaginably broad network and influence. Therefore, even if some children make big mistakes, the school will only punish them with small punishments and take them lightly, and no one dares to offend them.

The expulsion of nine people in a row definitely created the history of Chongming.

Is the principal crazy?

Being expelled means a blemish on the life history. How can the parents of these children agree?

Moreover, these nine students have a prominent family background. If they unite against Chongming, Chongming will not be able to withstand it. Where did the principal come from?

The students were all stunned.

Xiu Yue immediately connected his father's reprimand this morning with the dismissal of these nine people, and then remembered a detail that he had ignored: when they parted yesterday, Huang Zhe and Fang Yibo had said grimly that they would teach Zhuang Li a lesson. , and also said that he wanted to shoot a video to ruin the other party.

However, after the night passed, Zhuang Li was fine, but the few of them disappeared inexplicably.

GAME OVER——These two blood-red characters suddenly jumped into Xiu Yue's mind, making his heart clench violently.

Zhuang Li actually knew what happened now, right? Otherwise he would not have written such a diary. It was even his handwriting that these nine people would be expelled! Who is helping him?

Besides Si Ming, Xiu Yue could not think of anyone else with such strength.

but why? Why is Siming so kind to Zhuang Li?

Xiu Yue was keenly aware that the relationship between these two people is very strange, and it is worth digging deeper. Maybe in the end, he can find a surprise.

At the same time, the whole class also thought of Zhuang Li's diary published this morning, and felt a chill in their hearts.

They should never have offended this hidden boss, right?

In just one day, Teng Xuan and the others could not even go to school. Zhuang Li's methods were too terrifying! He is a helpless dragging oil bottle, he turns over when he says he turns over, and whoever he says is killed will be killed. Where does his energy come from? Is he a monster?

---

At the same time, Zhuang Xin was sitting in the school's security room, carrying a heat preservation bucket, and was being closely interrogated.

Last night, a group of heavily armed police rushed into the Teng's house and took Teng Xuan and Teng Wei away one after another. At four o'clock in the morning, Teng Wei was released, but Teng Xuan disappeared.

Zhuang Xin was so flustered that she ran up to ask about the situation, but Teng Wei ordered her to come to school today to see Zhuang Li, and then tell him the specific situation.

So Zhuang Xin came, carrying a pot of porridge cooked by the nanny, full of impatience.

"I'm the fuck, why can't I go in? Do you want me to show you the account book?"

"You don't need the account book, just take out the ID card... Well, we have confirmed your identity, please wait a moment, we Call Classmate Zhuang and ask him what he wants." The extremely dignified security guard took out his mobile phone and made a call.

After a while, he nodded with a very respectful tone: "Okay, we understand, we won't let her appear in front of you again in the future. We'll send someone to move your account out. Okay, take your class well, We will handle it properly."

After hanging up, the security guard waved and Zhuang Xin was kicked away.

She walked to the side of the road angrily, threw the heat preservation bucket into the trash can, called Teng Wei to complain about what had happened just now, kept scolding the security guard for being arrogant, and scolding Zhuang Li for having no conscience, not even recognizing her mother.

Teng Wei patiently listened to her, and sneered: "Zhuang Xin, did you really hear those people say that Zhuang Li's household registration is going to be moved?"

"Yes." Zhuang Xin has not yet realized what the problem is.

"The hukou in City B is the most difficult to mobilize, but those people say it's accommodating. You haven't thought about where your son's energy comes from? Do you remember what Zhuang Li said to you when we were called to school by Teacher Zhou that day?"

"Which sentence?" Zhuang Xin was stunned.

"After you came back, you laughed at those words for several days." Teng Wei pointed out.

Zhuang Xin's expression of disapproval stiffened on her face, and she said with great difficulty: "Is that the sentence? If I want to see him in the future, do I have to report to the government?"

"That's right, that's it. Zhuang Xin, don't you think your situation today is exactly the same as this sentence? If your son wants to leave you, someone will help him move his hukou immediately; outsiders want to see him, they have to go through layers of inspections; Even you, the mother, won't let the security go without his consent. Do you think the school has this right? Obviously, they don't, but the government does."

After being mentioned, Zhuang Xin suddenly realized that the security guard just now had this right. His aura is very wrong, too cold and too majestic, like an official, and there is a bulge at the back of the waist, which looks like a gun!

"No, it won't." Zhuang Xin said with trembling lips.

"Yes, as you think, your son is very promising, but he doesn't want you anymore. Congratulations on losing the biggest support in your life. When you come back, we will divorce." Teng Wei hung up the phone happily.

Knowing that Zhuang Li didn't care about this mother at all, Teng Wei vented his anger on Zhuang Xin with confidence and boldness.

It was this woman who planted the root of everything!

Zhuang Xin held the trash can and sat down slowly, stunned for a while before hugging her head and moaning in pain, then stood up and rummaged through the heat preservation bucket she had thrown away regardless of the mess.

However, if it is dirty, it is dirty. If it is thrown away, it is thrown away. Even if it is picked up, others will not want it.