Chapter 62

Zhuang Li never intended to deal with Mima and others.

The reason is simple: you know that someone dug a hole for you, filled it with shit, and buried poisonous thorns.

Maybe someone could jump, but Zhuang Li would never let himself get even a little bit of dirt. He didn't even bother to fight Gong Xuanlin and Zhu Jianrui head-on.

"They have no value for me to do it myself." Saying this, Zhuang Li put Long Dongdong on the blacklist and blocked all her text messages.

After returning to the hotel, he took off his suit, walked into the bathroom, and enjoyed a fragrant bubble bath, then put on a silk nightgown and wet hair, and went back to the balcony to watch the sunset. The waiter placed the luxurious set menus next to him, while he held a glass of mellow milk and sipped it slowly.

The golden sunlight reflected on Zhuang Li's pale skin, and occasionally there were stars flashing, which were drops of water falling down his curly hair.

He was addicted to the beauty of the sunset, but he didn't know that there was a person ten meters away who was also addicted to his quiet beauty.

The waiter left, a layer of blood shrouded the sky and the earth, which was the embers of the setting sun.

For Zhuang Li and an unknown person, this scene was a gift from nature, and for others, it was a harbinger of disaster.

Long Dongdong couldn't get in touch with Zhuang Li, so he had to give up. Mima told her to contact Zhuang Li through the offline, otherwise the plan will be missing the most crucial part.

Long Dongdong could only call Zhuang Li every day, never thinking about whether he would be blocked by the other party. You must know that she is the top streamer in the entertainment industry, and there are many people who want to have a relationship with her like carps across the river, and Zhuang Li is just a powerless little person, what qualifications does he have to cut off relations with him? It was a great luck for him to be able to talk to himself.

It was because of this arrogance that Long Dongdong didn't realize until he was reminded by his assistant four days later: Zhuang Li might have blocked himself.

She borrowed the assistant's mobile phone to make a call, but this time it was not busy, but she never got through. After hanging up and calling again, it turned into a busy tone again.

Long Dongdong: "..."

Long Dongdong borrowed the mobile phone of the agent, makeup artist, and photographer to make calls. At first, they were all online, but then they all became busy. The phone numbers of these people have also been blocked one by one.

There is no doubt that Zhuang Li is not busy, nor is there a problem with his mobile phone, he simply does not want to pay attention to Long Dongdong.

Mima quickly learned about this through going offline, and in desperation, she could only have someone report Zhuang Li for hiding the poison at home. At the same time, he also reported Long Dongdong's drug use, a scandal that made headlines on social and entertainment pages that night.

The police did a urine test on Long Dongdong, which confirmed that she was indeed unclean.

The staff around her were also implicated, and were invited by the police to drink tea. The final urine test results showed that most of them had a history of drug use.

Long Dongdong is MIK's golden sign. All the people around her are drug addicts. It's hard not to make people think more.

Mr. Fang was very busy trying to solve this matter, but even bigger blows followed. MIK was seized by the tax bureau! Immediately afterwards, many MIK stars were exposed to scandals by the paparazzi, causing great public opinion.

These two news were like the straw that broke the camel's camel, causing MIK's stock price to plummet like an avalanche.

As one of the parties, Zhuang Li was also involved in the storm. He was taken away by the police from the hotel. He was still wearing a nightgown, with a pair of long white legs and a half-open shirt revealing a jade-like chest. The fluffy and messy curly hair that he slept in not only did not harm his beauty, On the contrary, it made him even more lazy.

He walked leisurely among several police officers, his long and narrow Danfeng eyes narrowed slightly, as if he was still a little confused.

Just at this moment, a man in a black suit walked over from the other end of the corridor, surrounded by bodyguards, his hawk-like gaze fixed on Zhuang Li's figure.

Zhuang Li originally just glanced at him casually, but when he saw the face of the other side, his eyes suddenly widened, and the confusion on his face disappeared instantly, replaced by an indescribable shock.

This man is extraordinarily tall, surrounded by so many sturdy bodyguards, but still stands out from the crowd. His face is very three-dimensional, with broad eyebrows, deep eyes, a high nose, thin lips, and a sturdy jaw below. There is no softness on his face, all of which are masculine, handsome, and stern, revealing a masculine atmosphere and a depressing majesty and ruthlessness.

He is an extremely sharp being that no one can ignore.

Several policemen were stunned for a while, then they clinged to the wall and raised their hands to salute him: "General Lezheng, hello." The

man raised his hand and returned a military salute, his eyes still glued to Zhuang Li.

Zhuang Li couldn't hide his concern for him at all.

This General Lezheng has a very strong aura and seems to be very prominent, but these are not the reasons why Zhuang Li is staring at him. The man stood in front of him, as if Xuan Ming had never disappeared. They are clearly two people living in different worlds, but they have the same facial features, the same height, and the same temperament.

The man walked up to him, his eyes fell on his jade-like chest to his long white legs, and his voice was hoarse and low: "What did you do?"

"It's nothing, I'll be back soon. You live here? "Zhuang Li asked naturally.

The man took his eyes away from his slender legs, looked into his deep eyes, nodded and said, "I live next door to you."

Zhuang Li looked at the next room, and the obvious shock on his face gradually subsided. It turned into interest: "I'll be back soon." Before the

man could answer, he had already started urging the police: "Let's go, and try to put me back after recording the confession tonight."

Several policemen were pushed forward by him, their faces full of fantasy. Zhuang Li didn't know who this was, but the people in the police system knew nothing better. This is General Le Zhengming, the current top commander of the military, and the presidential candidate launched by the reformists to fight with the conservative Gong Xuanqi.

If Gong Xuanqi is the representative of the civil servants, then Le Zhengming is the leader of the generals. The battle between them will determine which direction the country takes in the future.

Under the premise that the international situation is becoming more and more severe, the people will naturally support the bold and enterprising reformers.

However, the previous revolutionary candidate was seized by Gong Xuanqi's team and fell into the abyss of scandal and was defeated. And this Le Zhengming is the trump card of the reformists. He has made outstanding military exploits for Hua Guo, and his prestige among the people is unmatched, but he rarely appeared in public in order to perform various top-secret missions before.

But after today, presumably he will come to the front of the stage and compete with Gong Xuanqi.

Such a big man seems to be quite familiar with Zhuang Li. Are they friends?

Thinking of this, the police officer who originally planned to handcuff Zhuang Li was completely afraid to provoke him. However, they couldn't imagine that Zhuang Li and Le Zhengming didn't know each other at all. Their first meeting only happened a few minutes before, but the intimacy between them was much older than the decades-old relationship. Friends are stronger.

Zhuang Li even turned his head and pointed at Le Zhengming with his fingertips, with a pleasant chuckle in his voice: "Wait for me to come back, don't move out."

Le Zhengming nodded subconsciously, and after returning to his senses, the whole person was stunned.

His bodyguards also looked at him strangely.

"Find out why he was arrested." Le Zhengming rubbed his eyebrows and ordered with a headache.

---

Zhuang Li, who was taken to the police station, was quickly cleared of suspicion.

It can be seen from the surveillance video he recorded that Zhu Jianrui and Zhu Miaomiao visited his apartment successively. The two rummaged around the house, smashed a lot of things, and left in a huff.

Afterwards, a man wearing a peaked cap and a black face mask sneaked into the apartment and hid ten packages of drugs in ten secret places. A pinhole camera just happened to be installed in one place, and it took a picture of the upper half of his face that was approaching abruptly. The eyebrows were sparse, and the eyes were fierce inverted triangles. You didn't need to input the screenshots into the computer for a more in-depth comparison. When he came out, he had nothing in common with Zhuang Li.

Since the drugs were secretly hidden by others while Zhuang Li was away, the police also released the client back.

In fact, Zhu Jianrui's layout will not be so low-level. In addition to the drugs hidden in the house, he also fabricated evidence on the Internet that Zhuang Li was in contact with the drug dealer. In this way, even if the person hiding the poison is photographed, the police have every reason to suspect that the person is just Zhuang Li's horse.

It's a pity that Zhu Jianrui's every move is under the supervision of Zhuang Li, and the evidence has long been destroyed.

Within an hour, Zhuang Li left the police station unhurriedly. There was no subway late at night, so he could only take a taxi home.

There were no taxis passing by the entrance of the police station, so he walked slowly along the sidewalk, and finally stopped in front of a billboard.

The lamp board emits a soft light, but the glass surface is covered with dust and looks dirty.

Zhuang Li, who was slightly obsessed with cleanliness, had to take a few steps forward and put his foot on the narrow curb.

Ye Feng lifted up his fluffy curly hair and his light nightgown, revealing a pair of slender legs. In a trance, he seemed to be wearing nothing inside. Someone whistled past him, and someone quietly approached his back, reaching out and pushing hard.

At this time, a car was coming at an extremely fast speed. The road was clear late at night, and no driver rushing home would slow down, and no driver could see the imminent danger.

If Zhuang Li fell off the curb and was hit by this 1.5-ton car at a speed of 120 yards, the force of the impact weighing more than 80 tons would make him shattered to pieces.

7480 scanned the danger from behind, but did not warn at all. But its momentary tension and excitement were keenly captured by Zhuang Li.

He quickly dodged the sneak attack, and the car that happened to pass by brushed his cheek and flew away, instantly disappearing into the night. When Zhuang Li looked back, the man who pushed him on purpose had disappeared without a trace.

In order to completely solve the trouble of Zhuang Li, Mima sent a lot of people to lurk around him. Mima doesn't give any clear instructions, but these people are used to killing people and know when is the most appropriate time.

Zhuang Li can monitor their communication on the Internet, but the murder plan buried deep in their hearts cannot be defended against.

As long as Zhuang Li dares to leave the hotel and face this unpredictable world, he will face any impromptu murder at any moment. They are random and at the same time uncontrollable.

Because of this unexpected episode, the desperate 7480 smiled gloatingly, "Master, you were almost killed by Zhu Jianrui just now! Ha~"

The dawn of hope is ahead, it sees it!

"Wonderful, wonderful! I like Zhu Jianrui a little bit." Zhuang Li stood on the side of the road and lightly clasped his palms, his face full of excitement when the beasts smelled the blood.

Seeing his sinister appearance, 7480 somehow thought of the double-magnetic-field prison called "The Eternal Poem of Love".

If the host's liking is to make life worse than death, what will happen to Zhu Jianrui?

Thinking of the ashes 367 and the swallowed 169 and 248, 7480 shuddered for no reason.