Chapter 152(Arc 7: Science God Stick VS Koi Yun Fairy)

"Look, the captain is dreaming again." The yellow-haired boy pointed to the tall man sleeping by the bonfire.

"How do you know?" a team member asked curiously.

"Look at his pants. Crotch. Well, it's so obvious!" The yellow-haired boy grinned.

A few team members took a closer look, and suddenly all snickered. The captain has that kind of spring dream from time to time, how can the body bear it!

While speaking, the tall man woke up after tossing and turning, and the moment he opened his eyes, the haze in his pupils quickly subsided, turning into vigilance and chill. However, when he determined that there was no danger in the surrounding environment, this chill quickly turned into tenderness and nostalgia.

When he was immersed in his memories, one of the team members joked: "Captain, did you dream of your sister-in-law again? What good things did you and your sister-in-law do in your dreams? You are so excited, hahahaha..." The

man didn't care about his body The natural reaction was, but he asked with great interest: "Have you ever been in a relationship?"

"Of course."

"I was married when I was selected by the system."

"My daughter is three years old."

"I am not married, But I changed a girlfriend in three months!"

"I talked to a boyfriend of eight years, and he was very good to me."

Everyone was talking about the past, and the atmosphere gradually became warm.

The man asked again: "Then do you still remember your first love?"

"Remember, it's unforgettable! I cried like a dog on the day we broke up!"

"Me too, I still feel a pain in my heart when I think about it now."

"Everyone else said The first love is unforgettable. I have experienced so many worlds, but I have forgotten my first love. Who remembers a love that has no result? I only remember that my daughter was waiting for me in the original world.

" , and finally gave up."

"You're not called first love, but unrequited love."

"Unrequited love is also love, so why doesn't it count?

"

The man asked casually, "Which of you has always been with your first love and never separated?"

Everyone was silent for a moment, then smiled wryly and shook their heads: "First love is beautiful, but first love is also very fragile. Everyone is immature and very It 's hard to maintain a good relationship."

"I wanted to marry my first love, but I was only fourteen years old at the time, so I couldn't get a certificate!"

"From first love to marriage, how can there be such a good thing. It's the first time we talked about it. In love, everyone is a novice, and it is difficult to get through the break-in period. After a lot of noise, they separated quickly."

"Yeah, first love is the most beautiful, but first love is also the most broken."

"It is said that among all types of love, the success rate of first love is The lowest, only 1%."

Everyone recalled the past and couldn't help shaking their heads and sighing.

It was only then that the man pursed his thin lips and said with a little show off: "I and your sister-in-law were our first love. We fell in love at first sight when we were in the third year of high school, and we soon got together. At that time, I had a terminal illness, and he knew that I was going to die. , but he still wants to be with me. He said he will take care of me for the rest of his life..." The

man couldn't help smiling as he spoke, his eyes filled with tenderness.

A group of teammates were stunned when they heard it, and then joked: "Captain, have you watched too many TV series? I seriously doubt that you have confused the plot of the TV series with your real life!" The

man raised his eyebrows and glared fiercely. All of them were honest, and raised their hands one after another: "Okay, okay, tell me, we'll listen!"

So the man said enthusiastically, "Your sister-in-law is very smart, and was selected as an honorary by the National Academy of Sciences at the age of eighteen. Academician, also invented medicines for the treatment of cancer and terminal illness.

"He did scientific research to save me. He originally wanted to finish high school well, and then go to university with me. How could I know that my disease was deteriorating too fast, forcing him to drop out of school to pursue research and development. "We were engaged

when we were 18, and we got married when we were 24. At the wedding that my grandfather presided over, the people of the whole country sent blessings to us..."

"Captain, please stop! The more you make it up, the more outrageous it is! The yellow-haired boy made a pause gesture and said with red cheeks: "Captain, what does your marriage have to do with the people of the whole country?" Why do people all over the country send blessings to you? Captain, you don't even need to write drafts for bragging, you are really amazing, hahaha~" The yellow-

haired boy finally covered his mouth and laughed.

The rest of the team also turned their heads away, shaking their shoulders, and madly holding back their laughter.

The man's talk Wanting to be completely destroyed, he glared at Huang Mao and walked away alone.

"Your sister-in-law is a super genius, and the things she invented changed the world. When he and I got married, not only the people of the whole country congratulated him, but the people all over the world congratulated him. If you don't believe it, forget it. When you see him, you will understand. The man held a super-large memory bead and slowly disappeared into the darkness. While walking, he touched his

hot back, where a bloody wound was healing. Needless to say

, like an emotionless robot, now he is madly nostalgic for the past.

But this change is obviously beneficial. Maybe because he wants to find his lover too much, the man's body is accelerating healing, and his ability is also showing. With exponential growth, a vast territory has been laid before noticing.

The team members have enjoyed the fruits of victory, and naturally have to pay something, so they pointed at Huang Mao's nose and cursed: "Don't interrupt the captain next time, let him finish. . No matter how he praises his sister-in-law, we'll just follow along! Our site is too close to the site of the Lord of Terror and the Lord of Spirit Mirror. If the captain is in a bad mood, the combat effectiveness will be weakened, and we will all suffer. "

"Okay, I remember it." The yellow-haired boy raised his hands in a gesture of surrender, and then asked: "Do you think the Lord of Terror and the Lord of Spirit Mirror are humans or gods now? It is said that they have passed the test. , I saw the main god, why didn't I leave this horrible place? It was me, so I chose to leave."

"People have big ambitions, unlike us, they are all a group of salted fish. What people want is not freedom, but becoming a god. "One player shook his head and sighed.

"Yes, it is said that the Lord of Terror and the Lord of the Mirror are now demigods, and the worlds they conquered have since become their territories. They rule the universe together with the Lord God."

"That's right. All their power comes from In the small world they rule."

"It is said that the more small worlds they rule, the stronger the power."

"How to rule the small world?" The yellow-haired boy asked curiously.

"Plunder all the luck of that world, and then control the laws of the world."

"Yes, if you control the laws of the world, you can modify the world settings at will and become the master of a world. For example, the technological world can be modified into a supernatural world, and the mortal world can be changed. Modified into a world of self-cultivation and so on."

"All the small worlds ruled by the Lord of Terror have been modified by him into a terrifying supernatural world. He gains strength by absorbing the fear and despair of human beings. He is very powerful."

"And the Spirit Mirror Lord, it is said that his world is endless reincarnation, as long as you go in, no one can escape, you can only shuttle through the mirror worlds of true and false, and slowly get trapped."

"There is also a doomsday in the far south. Lord. He modified the small worlds he had conquered into the world of doomsday, and strengthened himself by absorbing the life energy of these worlds. They are a group of crazy monsters!"

"They are the thugs of the Lord God."

"Want to kill To die they must take their power. And the only way to take their power is to take away the little world they rule. That's an impossible task."

Having said this, several old players couldn't help shaking their heads and sighing.

The yellow-haired boy didn't dare to ask any more, he silently closed his mouth, looked at the jumping bonfire, and a burst of despair surged in his heart. He thought that the captain was already a rare powerhouse in the world, but he didn't expect that there was a demigod above the captain. How to travel through the demigod's territory to the realm of the gods?

This is a question no one can answer.

---

At the same time, Zhuang Li was sitting halfway on the bed, holding a bowl of soup and medicine in his hand, listening to a fourteen- or fifteen-year-old girl comforting him softly.

"Big brother, it's just a failure in the imperial examination, why do you think so hard. When you pick up the book, you will have a headache, and you can't read a single word. This is the root of the disease. If you don't want to burn your body, don't worry about it in the future. Read the book again, take a good rest." The

girl lightly touched the bowl of soup and medicine, and urged, "Big brother, drink the medicine quickly, don't think about the other things."

Zhuang Li didn't drink the medicine, just watched silently. The girl also observed everything around her.

This is a very narrow old brick house, except for a kang, a table, and two chairs, there is no other furniture or furnishings in the house; the wood on the beams emits a mixture of tung oil and mold, which shows that some years ; The window with the yellowed paper was broken, and the sun was shining brightly.

However, such a narrow house is not something Zhuang Li can own alone. There was a thirteen- or fourteen-year-old boy lying by the window far away from the kang, holding a brush in his hand and was writing something, and he was still chanting words.

There were two pillows on the kang, one of which was supposed to belong to a teenager. He and Zhuang Li lived in the same room.

Old buildings, old furniture, old people and old clothes. Everything in front of him indicated that Zhuang Li had come to an ancient world.

Zhuang Li, who soon had a certain understanding of his situation, lowered his head and gently sniffed the smell of the soup.

When he was studying medical technology in his last life, he also dabbled in the subject of traditional Chinese medicine, and he soon recognized that it was a health-preserving prescription that could regulate sub-health state, and drinking it only had benefits and no harm.

So he took a sip, put down the soup bowl, sat down on the pillow with his brows knitted, and continued to look around.

According to ancient standards, if you can afford to live in a brick house and afford your children to study, this family will definitely be considered affluent.

The girl in front of her called her eldest brother, but the smile on her face was hidden from her eyes. It was obviously a falsehood, so it was difficult to say whether the two brothers and sisters were siblings.

When the boy sitting by the window looked back at the girl, his eyes were full of vigilance, thinking that he should have a bad relationship with the other party, or even have quarrels; when he looked at himself, the boy's eyes were full of worry, admiration and intimacy, so he should be The younger brother of this body.

Zhuang Li quickly divided the two into two camps: close and distant.

The girl is very sweet and cute, her eyes are crescents when she laughs, she is indescribably innocent, but Zhuang Li can't find a trace of sincere emotion in her pupils. A cold heart was wrapped in her warm body.

For this kind of person, Zhuang Li has always been too lazy to deal with it, and immediately said: "I'm tired, you go out." The

girl looked at the bowl of soup and medicine, and seemed a little worried, but she was afraid that her big brother would annoy her, so she went out in the end.

When she walked to the window, she stared at the boy's homework for a while, and said in a low voice, "Little brother, hasn't the problem of your wrist shaking when you hold the pen still fixed? In the examination room, the examiner may not even be able to read your paper. You can't do this, so hurry up and find a doctor to take a good look at it." The

girl wanted to say something, but the boy's face was pale, his fingertips were trembling, and his eyes were full of eyes. In resistance, he shook his head and left with a sigh.

Zhuang Li raised his eyebrows, feeling that the girl's every move was hiding some intriguing details.

7480 flipped through the script, followed by a long sigh: "Master, I already told you to handle your golden fingers with caution, but you don't listen, now it's alright, we have traveled to a slightly supernatural world!

" The child of destiny in this world is the girl just now. She is your cousin and a well-known little lucky star. When you walk on the road, you pick up rabbits or ginseng. You can find a pile of gold and silver even if you just turn over a grass nest. treasure. Whoever treats her well will be lucky; whoever treats her badly will be unlucky.

"Your family is not good to her, so you are the first cannon fodder. Master, if you don't burn the eye of karma, we can change the causal relationship and avoid her luck. But now, you are just an ordinary Man, what are you fighting against God's own daughter?

"I tell you, your cousin's luck is really against the sky! Don't you believe it! What she says will become reality, and that mouth is smarter than the wishing pool. "7480 whispered: "I told you not to listen to me, now it's up to you what to do. "

"Little Lucky Star?" Bad luck? This setup is interesting. Instead of panicking , Zhuang Li smiled with great interest.

He likes all new and unknown things.