Chapter 159

Hearing Zhuang Li say that his cultivation was not enough and he couldn't figure out where the thing was, the woman's sigh of relief was immediately let out. However, in the next moment, Zhuang Li said that he could ask the God of Earth to help him find things, and the woman's heart sank to the bottom of the valley and hung high again.

She could not figure out whether the young man's Taoism was deep or shallow, high or low, and the already chaotic mood suddenly went up and down, upside down, and mixed up more like a mess.

She never realized that her brain was overloaded with information and lost her sensitive judgment and thinking ability, and this state is the most suitable for hypnosis.

Zhuang Li stared at her bloodshot eyes, and said slowly: "Please stare at this incense stick, don't blink, when the cigarette starts to shake violently, the earth god will come. He will lead you to find what you lost. Things."

Zhuang Li took out a stick of incense from the shackle, lit it with a fire stick, and inserted it into the crack on the street.

The woman stared at the burning incense stick.

The people around also looked over without blinking, unknowingly holding their breath.

More and more people were attracted by this scene, and then stared at the incense stick.

The streets that were originally full of turbulence have become extraordinarily quiet at this moment, and the flow of people has also frozen in this small corner.

In a teahouse across the street, a young man in a strong suit noticed this strange scene, so he turned around and said: "Lord, come and see, there are people on the opposite side who are pretending to be ghosts, the battle is a bit big, I just don't know what to do next. It's over ."

After a while, a very tall, but unusually thin man walked to the window and looked casually across the street.

The incense sticks were still burning, and the blue smoke that slowly dissipated rose straight up in the absence of wind.

7480 lowered his voice and asked, "Master, is the god here?"

Zhuang Li's eyebrows narrowed, his expression solemn, as if he was waiting for God to come, but in fact, he chuckled in his mind: "I won't ask God."

7480: "..."

"You won't ask God, Then how do you end?" 7480 served the host.

"In such an open riverside area, the wind will always come. When the wind comes, the blue smoke of the incense stick will shake violently. When the smoke flickers, the woman will naturally believe that the gods have come. The authority of gods is far greater than that of any hypnotist. The woman will immediately go into a state of self-hypnosis.

"Actually, the god I asked for is in her heart and in her subconscious. Her brain forgot where the lost things went, but her subconscious didn't.

"As long as she is guided a little, she will recall the bits and pieces of the day she lost her things, and then find clues. Now, everything is due to the east wind."

As soon as Zhuang Li finished this sentence, a small whirlwind blew from the river. He came over, and there was a hint of salty smell, as if an invisible and invisible person was quietly approaching.

Everyone felt a chill down their spines.

This is a natural reaction to the wind, but in this strange scene, it has become the conclusive evidence of the arrival of the gods. The noisy street corner was silent, and everyone was frozen on the spot.

Zhuang Li pointed at the violently shaking blue smoke and guided him at the right time: "God is here."

This psychological hint was like a giant hammer, smashing everyone's defenses.

So everyone immediately accepted this statement.

It was the woman who was even more convinced. Her pupils staring at Qing Yan suddenly expanded, and her nerves were so tense that she was completely in a state of information overload.

If you want to quickly hypnotize the subject, the first way is to let him get the ultimate relaxation experience, and the second way is to let him be overwhelmed by the huge amount of information, so that it is easier to accept psychological hints.

And Zhuang Li used the second method. He pointed to the woman's eyebrows, and said solemnly: "Close your eyes."

This is another hypnotic technique, called the stroking technique. Quiet quickly.

The eyebrows were enveloped by a mysterious and mysterious feeling, and the woman closed her eyes immediately.

Zhuang Li said slowly: "God is hanging above your head. When you fall asleep, He will lead your soul to the day when you lost something, and take you to experience every bit of that time again. You have to listen carefully. , Look carefully, do you understand?" The

woman closed her eyes and replied slowly, "Understood."

Zhuang Li said in a low voice, "Now, I will count from one to five, and you will slowly fall into a deep sleep. After that, your soul will float out from the top of your head, follow the gods back to the past, and look for what you have lost.

"One, your breathing becomes lighter and slower, and drowsiness slowly strikes; two, your eyelids become heavy 3, you feel very tired, very sleepy; 4, you fell asleep, and slept very deeply; 5, your soul drifted away from the body and returned to the past under the guidance of the gods , you will relive every detail of that day. "

As Zhuang Li narrated like a stream in an empty valley, the woman closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The crowd watching the excitement was also very sleepy for some reason. Several people's eyes were closed and their consciousness was blurred, but their heads were down. All of a sudden, they were woken up by being frightened.

The atmosphere was so weird! It was really like a god hovering over their heads, wanting to take away their souls.

"My God! This scholar is really a master! "

Fortunately, we didn't smash his sign!" "

Look again, look again, if this woman can find something back, then she is really a god!" "

Everyone whispered and talked a lot, and they were more and more looking forward to the next thing.

Zhuang Li's slender fingertips were still on the woman's eyebrows, and he asked in a deep voice, "That morning, when you woke up from your dream, the gods were by your side to guide you. What did you see? The

woman replied in a trance: "The gods let me see my makeup."

"Is that thing still there?" Zhuang Li was not curious about the lost valuables, and the woman didn't want to say anything, so he didn't ask.

"Still." The woman nodded affirmatively.

"When did it go away? You let the gods tell you." Zhuang Li continued to guide.

This god is actually the woman's subconscious, it can remember everything the woman has experienced, and it will never be forgotten. The human subconscious has unimaginable superpowers, so Zhuang Li calls it a god.

There is such a god hidden in everyone's heart.

The woman's memory sped backwards like a movie. She saw herself taking out the pair of huge pearl earrings from her dressing gown, and happily putting them on her earlobes; she saw herself walking out of the courtyard, visiting every acquaintance and showing them off her precious earrings; she saw herself When I got home, I heard the news that the master had come back early, and hurriedly crossed the path full of flowers and trees and returned to the backyard to cover up what he had been showing off all day.

She saw a branch swipe across her cheek and picked off an earring; she saw that she did not stop in panic, and ran away without looking back; she saw herself arriving in the backyard before the master returned to the room, picking it up in front of the mirror One of the earrings was missing...

The woman's sleeping face showed expressions of horror, panic, and sudden realization.

It was only at this moment that Zhuang Li asked in a deep voice, "Have you found it?" The

woman's closed eyes slowly flowed out two lines of tears, but her tone was light and joyful: "I found it! The gods stood by the path, Just pointing at it. Found it!"

"I count to five, you can wake up..."

Zhuang Li's fingertips were always hanging between the woman's eyebrows, as if holding her spirit, slowly counting from one to five .

The woman's closed eyes opened, and then she showed a ecstatic expression, "Master, I know where that thing is! Master, you are really amazing! Is this gold ingot enough? I have a jade pendant." People hurriedly took off the jade pendant around their waist.

However, Zhuang Li returned the gold ingot together with him, and said in a gentle tone, "When the thing is found, you will come back and reward me.

"

"Okay, okay, I'll go back and find something right away, Master, please wait a moment." The woman hurriedly ran away, some onlookers chased after her to watch the fun, and some onlookers stayed on the street, watching with awe and awe Zhuang Li.

Many people went to snatch the little Maza in front of him and begged him to help him count his fortunes, but they were all ruthlessly rejected.

Zhuang Li closed his eyes and said lightly, "The seance ceremony took too much of my energy. Please wait for me to rest for a while."

Everyone immediately silenced and quietly stepped aside to wait, daring not to say a word of doubt.

When the gods came into the world just now, they all experienced it personally, and their souls were almost led away by the gods. This is not a trick!

Zhuang Lao Er was stunned. He walked behind his son one step at a time, and asked in a low voice, "Da Bao, did you really invite the gods? When did you learn Taoism? Why didn't your father know?

" I'm here. Dad, don't worry, I'm not lying." Zhuang Li opened his eyes and said seriously.

Zhuang Lao Er unconditionally believed in his son, so he didn't ask anything, just sat and stared at the corner, waiting for the woman to come back.

The woman lived by the pier, and the family owned a jewelry store, and it didn't take a quarter of an hour to go back and forth.

When she left, she was in a hurry and was very embarrassed. When she came back, her clothes were changed, her hair was neatly combed, and she had a bright smile on her face.

"Master, I found that thing! This is your reward. Thank you very much this time!" The woman took out two small gold ingots and a bracelet full of water, and spoke in a very loud voice.

After smoothing out the bad things, her confidence came back, and her waist was straighter than anyone else.

"Be careful in the future." Zhuang Li generously accepted the reward.

"Yes, yes, I will be careful in the future. Master, thank you very much." The woman saluted again and again, thanked her again and again, and then left happily.

When everyone asked what she had lost, she just waved her hand and didn't answer. The people who went to her house to watch the fun couldn't even get in the door, and they were all confused. The tall man standing on the opposite side of the teahouse

was fascinated, and only then did he turn his head and asked curiously, "What did she lose?"

The body reported: "The wife of the Prefect Qin sent a pair of Dongzhu earrings to her jewelry shop for maintenance. She looked like she liked it, and secretly wore it to show off. When she got home, it was picked off by a branch and fell into the grass. After I went back, I found it.

"The Dongzhu earrings are a gift from the royal family, and they are invaluable. If they are lost, their whole family will have to lose their lives, so she will lose her soul and ask for help from ghosts and gods. "

"Don't say it, the ghosts and gods really helped her find it!" This little gentleman is a master! Another guard sighed sincerely.

The rest of the guards also showed a look of awe. The

tall man stared at the young man who was standing in the crowd, but looked extraordinarily refined, and suddenly became interested, "Let's go, this king also counts him. A hexagram. "