Chapter 104

This meal was a torment for Xuan Ming.

On the one hand, he wanted to eat faster, so that the little curly hair would not wait too quickly, because the other person's long legs would occasionally rub against his calf, and then cling to his hot skin, as if provoking.

On the other hand, the little curly hair sat opposite, sometimes smiling slyly, sometimes smiling cutely, causing him to be stunned when he was not careful.

He wanted time to pass faster and slower, and the satisfaction of his mind and the desire of his body were pulling at both ends of his thoughts.

Fortunately, no matter how entangled in his heart, a meal will always be finished.

At 9:30 in the evening, Zhuang Li looked at the mobile phone on the table and suggested, "Let's go when we're done eating."

"Okay!" Xuan Ming immediately took off the napkin and couldn't wait to snap his fingers at the waiter. .

"I'll go to the bathroom." Zhuang Li bowed and left, pressing his right hand on his jacket pocket, which contained a small bottle of gel cream.

"You go, I'll wait for you here." Xuan Ming handed the credit card to the waiter who came to check out, and then drank the remaining half bottle of red wine in one breath.

He usually wouldn't have much reaction to a few catties of liquor, but today he felt dizzy.

The boiling blood sent his brain into a state of excitement. He held his forehead and pondered: where to go next? hotel? What should men and men do? Do you want to buy a small umbrella?

Thinking like this, his ears were already hot, and his heart beat faster than ever.

He took out his mobile phone and prepared to Baidu to read the information in that regard, but his eager eyes were frozen at this moment. Just because he saw the figure of the little curly hair on the news page pushed by Baidu.

He was wearing a wrinkled suit and disheveled hair. He was half-prostrate on the railing of the high-rise rooftop. His pale face showed a terrified expression, like a hunter's gun. animal.

His embarrassed appearance formed a dazzling contrast to today's bright.

Xuan Ming quickly read the title, and all those charming thoughts in his heart disappeared in an instant.

[Young people failed to start a business and owed a huge debt of 180 million yuan. They had no choice but to jump off the building. ] This is the description of the little curly hair in the news, a line of cold words, but how much despair and pain are hidden.

For any ordinary person, the huge debt of 180 million is enough to destroy their whole life. In the rest of their lives, they will live with no present, no future, and no hope. Every day, every hour, every moment, they will be oppressed by the word "debt repayment" to the point of suffocation.

It's no wonder that the little curly hair will embark on this depraved road, and he is also forced to have no other way. Luckily he picked me and not someone else. Fortunately, he didn't do anything to hurt himself.

The late arrival made Xuan Ming sweat coldly on his forehead. He couldn't imagine how much pressure and fear were hidden in his heart when Little Curly Hair smiled brightly at him.

There is no way for him to bring the little curly hair to bed at this time, so that the other party faces more harm.

On the other end, Zhuang Li repeatedly pinched his curly hair in front of the mirror, humming a cheerful little tune, the tune was not overly complicated with lyrics, just repeated one sentence, "M500, M500, my favorite M500..."

7480 : "..." The

host really explained the "eating sex" incisively and vividly.

Turning left and right in front of the mirror, making sure that he was handsome enough to shine, Zhuang Li hid a small bottle of gel cream in his jacket pocket and walked out with graceful steps.

Unexpectedly, when he arrived at the table, Xuan Ming stood up, lightly supported his shoulder, and said cautiously, "Let's go, I'll take you home first. I drank a little red wine today, and I should be able to sleep well. "

Zhuang Li opened his fox eyes and looked over in disbelief.

Xuan Mingfu whispered comfortably in his ear: "Don't be nervous, I have no regrets. I just think you should have a good rest recently."

"I think I am in good shape and don't need a rest." Zhuang Li squeezed out a smile.

"No, you need to. Don't push yourself too hard, relax." Xuan Ming gently stroked the stiff back of the little curly hair, his heart overflowing with love and distress.

If he hadn't seen the news by chance, he would have no idea that the other party was almost on the verge of death. If the police hadn't arrived in time, wouldn't he have seen the man now?

Thinking of this, Xuan Ming's heart throbbed violently for a moment, and then he took the little curly hair out of the restaurant with a strong attitude, stuffed it into his luxury car, and asked the driver to send the person back.

Zhuang Li: "..."

Did this stupid big man have a short circuit?

On the way, Xuan Ming did not ask about the bankruptcy of the little curly hair. He knew that it was a bloody sore that could not be touched, but it was painful to touch. Not being driven to a dead end, which man would jump off a building? Which man would be willing to sell his body?

So he just gently took the little curly hair into his arms, patted the other person's back over and over again, and pressed his lips to his smooth forehead, trying to give him a little comfort.

Zhuang Li, who felt that he had become a newborn baby: "..."

He couldn't understand what his lover was thinking. Didn't you just take out your gun when you were eating just now? How did you become a nanny who is full of maternal love now?

The car quickly arrived at its destination.

Xuan Ming stuck his head out of the car window and observed the messy environment around him and the dilapidated apartment building standing not far away. His heart ached again.

"I have a villa that is still vacant. I'll bring the keys tomorrow to help you move. Go back and have a good night's sleep, don't think about anything." He hugged the thin curly body tightly in his arms and put his fingers in his arms. Entering the other person's hair, gently rubbing his scalp, he said softly: "Don't think about it anymore, I will help you carry your burden, and everything will be fine."

Don't think about it anymore? Zhuang Li, who grasped this key point, immediately understood everything.

He first lied on his lover's broad shoulders and laughed sullenly, but his eyes were red and his nose was sour, and his voice was hoarse.

Silly big man how stupid! I can spit out the meat in my mouth, and I still think about whether the meat will be unhappy.

"It is said that your situation is also very bad. You helped me carry my burden. Who will carry your burden for you?" Zhuang Li sighed in his ear.

Xuan Ming was silent for a moment, and then said cautiously: "You don't have to worry about these things, I will solve them. The thin camel is bigger than a horse, no matter how poor I am, I can always give you a stable life. Go, go home and have a good sleep. , don't think about anything, I have everything."

He patted the person in his arms lovingly, and kissed the other person's hair with his lips lightly and over and over again.

"Then I'll go back." Zhuang Li climbed out of his lover's arms, opened the car door, and said also cautiously, "You know, you don't have to worry about anything, because you have me." Huanluo suddenly put his head close. Biting her lover's thin lips.

It was a hasty, fierce, bloody kiss.

When Xuan Ming came back to his senses, the little curly hair had disappeared in the dim corridor, leaving only a small blood-stained tooth mark on the corner of his lips.

Xuan Ming touched the tooth mark, and a slight tingling sensation struck immediately, but an unbelievably strong sweetness filled his heart.

These days were indeed difficult, and the enormous pressure almost made him collapse. But the arrival of the little curly hair was like the bright sun breaking through the dark clouds in winter, making him warm from head to toe.

He stared for a long time at the apartment building where Curly Hair was, and smiled hoarsely.

---

When Zhuang Li returned home, Zhuang Dahai and Chang Hui were quarreling. The reason was that Zhuang Dahai sold the only two houses left, and they sold them at a low price. He collected 8 million to pay his son's debts.

"Divorce! Divorce! There's no end to this day! Are you human, Zhuang Dahai, don't you think about the future life of me and Dongming? You only have your son in your heart, and you don't think of us as a family at all! I tell you, I'm not your free nanny! I won't serve you anymore! I'm going to divorce you! You have to give me at least 5 million of the 8 million!"

Chang Hui roared with jumping feet.

Chang Dongming, a man with five or three roughnesses, couldn't restrain her, so he could only patiently persuade her not to get angry, and eloquently stated that the money was originally Uncle Zhuang's pre-marital property, and had nothing to do with their mother and son.

It's a pity that Chang Hui couldn't hear anything.

Zhuang Dahai was scratched several times with blood on his face. When he saw his son coming back, he immediately shoved a bank card and said quickly: "Son, take it quickly, this is 8 million, and the password is your birthday. Tomorrow you will bring it with you. Go to the company with the card and repay the debt." Then he pushed the person into the bedroom and closed the door from the outside.

"Open the door and let Zhuang Li come out! Zhuang Dahai, let me tell you, I also have a share of the money, and I want to fight a lawsuit with you!" Chang Hui's sharp voice came from outside.

Zhuang Li opened the door, but heard a light click, and it was Zhuang Dahai who locked the door with the key.

In order to help him pay off his debts, the old father sold the house and dismantled it, and he didn't want a peaceful old age. Is it really worth it?

Why can human love be so selfless and great?

Remembering Xuan Ming who was also willing to give everything for himself, Zhuang Li lay down on the bed, covered his eyes and laughed softly.

Now he is really glad that he chose to continue to travel for fun. If not, he cannot see the wider universe and these treasures hidden in the universe.

---

The next day, as soon as Zhuang Li woke up, he received a text message from Xuan Ming, saying that he would wait for him in his company to help solve the debt problem.

Such a generous and active sponsor is really rare.

Chang Dongming went to work, Zhuang Dahai and Chang Hui sat at the opposite ends of the dining table, looking at each other as if they were looking at the enemy.

As soon as Zhuang Li came out, Zhuang Dahai showed a loving smile, pushed a bowl of preserved egg and lean meat porridge to his son's hand, and said softly, "Breakfast is ready, come and eat. Later, Dad will go to the vegetable market to buy elbows. Let's today. Eat a meal

of soy sauce elbow." Familiar words, familiar smiles, familiar dishes, all of which blend into the taste of home.

Zhuang Li immediately laughed, "Okay, thank you Dad."

"I'm almost out of food, and I'm still eating elbows." Chang Hui mocked yin and yang.

Zhuang Dahai stared fiercely, wanting her to say a few words less.

However, Zhuang Li waved his hand indifferently, "As long as I am here, this family can still hold on. Chang Dongming lent me the one million yuan. If you want to take it back, Auntie Chang, you can go to our company at 9:30. Let's go."

Chang Hui knew that the 8 million had nothing to do with herself, because the house had Zhuang Li's name written on it, and it belonged to her private property and had nothing to do with her stepmother.

Last night, she made such a fuss just to see if she could take advantage of it, but the one million lent to Zhuang Li by her son was a real deal, and he had to get it back!

"If you don't pay back then, I'll find someone to smash your broken company! Zhuang Dahai, bring your marriage certificate and household registration book after breakfast. I want to divorce you!" Chang Hui put down the bowl with a bang. , said aggressively.