Chapter 75

Zhu Jianrui: Did I do so much just to show Zhuang Li a joke?

Gong Xuanqi, who always calculated others and succeeded many times, never thought that he would encounter the same situation. He was calculated, and on such an important occasion!

He tried his best to show a relaxed and kind smile, and waved to the overworked staff: "Don't worry, take your time, it's just a temporary equipment failure, it can be fixed soon. Why don't we change to a live broadcast room? ?" The

staff said in a cold sweat: "All the live broadcast rooms can't be accessed, and the server of the live broadcast platform is not responding."

Gong Xuanqi's smile was slightly stiff, but he still maintained his approachable demeanor: "Then change the live broadcast platform. "The

staff quickly contacted another live broadcast platform.

For these official people, the boss of the live broadcast platform naturally did not dare to refuse. One second, he agreed with sincerity, but the next second, he apologized in a panic: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, we can't log in to the live broadcast room here!"

Gong Xuanqi waved his hand decisively: "Change again!"

The staff expressed their gratitude and apology to the boss, and regrettably canceled the cooperation. However, before they hung up the phone, the boss said in surprise: "It seems to be able to log in normally now."

"Then we will start straight..."

Before the staff finished speaking, the boss said again: "Dropped, dropped. I can't log in anymore! It's strange how the server is doing today." The

staff realized something, thanked him again, and insisted on canceling the cooperation. They dare not use such an unstable platform.

Soon, they found another live broadcast platform. Just after reaching a cooperation agreement, the server there was also paralyzed. After canceling the cooperation, it immediately returned to normal. This happened several times in a row, as if an invisible ghost was watching Gong Xuanqi's team closely, and then sabotaged their plans first.

Wherever they went, the ghost closed the door and cut off the road, leaving them with no way to enter and no way to go.

Such a ruthless means, such a precise retaliation, seems to be a repeat of the MIK incident.

"It was Zhuang Li's DDOS attack. I called Jiang Yi and asked him to turn off the monitoring chip for me. I'll try to see if I can hack Zhuang Li's computer." Zhu Jianrui said through gritted teeth.

Gong Xuanqi was not surprised by this conclusion, but nodded solemnly.

Zhu Jianrui struggled for a long time before continuing: "Our team has been monitored by him. He can immediately know what we do and say, otherwise he will not strike us with such precision."

Gong Xuanqi's pupils were shocked . , showing a startled expression for the first time. He knew that Zhuang Li's technology was better than Zhu Jianrui's, and he knew that he was probably the most powerful hacker in the world, but knowing it was knowing it, and experiencing it personally was another matter.

It's a completely different feeling when the hacker is thousands of miles away and knows everything he's doing, thwarting his every campaign, and even cutting off all his escape routes.

Gong Xuanqi, who has always liked to play with people's palms, knew for the first time how torment, pain, anxiety, and panic to be played with people's palms.

He couldn't keep the fake smile on his face any longer, and said coldly: "What did you do? We were monitored, why didn't you find out at all? Find out his monitoring method and destroy it! Quick!"

Zhu Jianrui said He didn't dare to refute his words, so he speeded up the negotiation with Jiang Yi. However, only he himself knew how strong the frustration and humiliation in his heart was at this moment.

Gong Xuanqi also began to worry. Before that, he didn't even pay attention to the character Zhuang Li at all.

Zhu Jianrui's monitoring chip was remotely shut down by Jiang Yi. He immediately took the puppy at his feet into his arms and prevented it from walking around casually, then turned on his computer and threw himself into this war without gunpowder smoke.

He has an urgent desire for revenge and destruction in his heart, but he has no ability to control such ambition.

He launched an attack on the overlapping firewalls, and after ten minutes passed, he didn't even break through the first layer, and a lot of cold sweat fell on his forehead.

Gong Xuanqi leaned over to look at his computer, only to see a line of bright red text jumping out on the screen - [Hello, kid. 】

There is no doubt that this is a greeting from Zhuang Li. When Zhu Jianrui gritted his teeth and tried his best here, he greeted him easily over there, which shows the gap between the two people's level.

In Zhuang Li's eyes, the highly skilled Zhu Jianrui is just a "child".

Zhu Jianrui's hand trembled as he frantically tapped the keyboard, so he wrote a few lines of code wrong, causing his own system to collapse.

Gong Xuanqi looked at the computer screen that kept flashing "Warning", and finally scolded the words that had been in his heart for a long time, "Useless trash!"

He straightened up, never looked at Zhu Jianrui again, and quickly ordered to his team: "You guys immediately post a message on my personal website, saying that I am unwell and have to cancel this speech. Xiao Tan, take me to the hospital. , the news team followed to take pictures."

Realizing that he had been rejected, Zhu Jianrui was completely frozen in place, and the extreme pain and panic made him unable to type a single letter.

He tried to do something to show his importance, to ensure that he was still useful to the Gong family, but the blank brain completely lost the ability to think. Recalling the life that Zhuang Li took care of as an ordinary child, and compared to the hypocritical family that only exchanges interests, he suddenly found that the road under his feet did not seem to be full of flowers, but full of thorns.

He sat blankly in front of the computer, looking at the message full of ridicule—[Hello, kid. 】

I'm not good! It drives me crazy! Zhuang Li, is this what you want?

Zhu Jianrui slowly hugged his head, lowered his head, gritted his teeth, and let out a scream like a trapped beast. The puppy lying in his arms also groaned.

At this moment, the press officer who followed Gong Xuanqi to the entrance of the studio suddenly exclaimed: "Mr. Gong is not good, and our personal website can't be listed!"

"What did you say?" Gong Xuanqi stopped abruptly, hurriedly Growl: "Change an account or change a mobile phone, fast!"

All of them know that every minute and every second is more precious than gold now. Absenteeism has become an established fact. If the campaign team cannot make a reasonable explanation to the public as soon as possible, this incident will become a thorn in the heart of every voter who supports Gong Xuanqi.

Their dissatisfaction and distrust will slowly build up in their hearts and become an internal drive to abstain from voting in the future. No one knows when this driving force will strike, but as long as it exists, it is dangerous to Gong Xuanqi.

The presidential campaign is like a life-and-death battle, and any small link can determine success or failure.

"Did you board?" Gong Xuanqi asked with a pale face.

"Login, can't log in. Our website server is down. All of our mobile phones can't be used, and so are our computers." The press officer said in a cold sweat.

Everyone's mobile phones and computers are unavailable, which means that they have become an island, completely isolated from the prosperity outside, what they want to say cannot be transmitted to the outside world, and the information returned to them by the outside world is also blocked. They are now in a state of nowhere and nowhere to go.

Information technology has brought a lot of convenience to human beings, but it has also caused human beings to fall into a situation where it is difficult to move an inch without them. At this moment, Gong Xuanqi wanted to live broadcast, but the pictures couldn't get out; he wanted to apologize, but the information couldn't get out; he wanted to make a show, but there was no platform for him to show.

He took out a handkerchief from the inner pocket of his suit, and calmly wiped his forehead, barely keeping his voice steady: "Contact the radio station and see if we can make a broadcast apology."

However, the radio station has been gradually changed. Replaced by advanced information technology. Its audience is very small, except for drivers driving on the road, probably no one is idle to listen to the babble of a black box. This means that most people will not be able to know Gong Xuanqi's apology in time.

But this is no way out.

The press officer said tremblingly: "Mr. Gong, all of our mobile phones are out of use. I can only use other people's mobile phones to call the radio station, which will lead to security loopholes, do you agree?

" Wouldn't my mobile phone have security holes?" Gong Xuanqi asked with red eyes, at the same time, his icy gaze swept towards Zhu Jianrui, who was still sitting in front of the computer.

Everyone also looked at Zhu Jianrui, with doubts and even complaints in their eyes.

There is no doubt that their internal network was built by this talented teenager, and he once boasted that it would never be breached.

The words are still in my ears, but the reality has completely flipped. The so-called genius boy is just like that.

The press officer hurried outside and borrowed a mobile phone from the staff of the live broadcast platform. But she apparently forgot that radio stations now also have a lot of computer equipment, which means they too will be paralyzed by the data tsunami.

Ten minutes later, the press officer came back, and the expression on his face had changed from anxiety to despair. She bit her lower lip and shook her head at Gong Xuanqi, not daring to say a word.

Gong Xuanqi tried to appease the employee with a gentle and loving smile, but he couldn't even pull the corners of his mouth. His elegant and handsome face was as stiff as a stone at the moment, and the heaviness of the powerless struggle weighed on his heart, making him almost suffocate.

He sat on the chair slowly, pressing the soles of his feet against the ground to prevent his legs from shaking uncontrollably, then waved his hands, trying to say something, but his throat was constantly tightening, but he lost the ability to speak. He has a prominent family background, outstanding ability, and he can succeed in whatever he wants, almost step by step, and he has reached the pinnacle of his life smoothly.

However, when he stretched out his hand to grab the final fruit of victory, he was tripped over by an ant that was overlooked under his feet. This scene was ridiculous!

He could never have imagined that provoking this ant would cause so many troubles. But he could have avoided it all. As long as he doesn't let his younger brother destroy Zhuang Li's family, as long as he doesn't bring Zhu Jianrui back...

Thinking of this, Gong Xuanqi looked at Zhu Jianrui who was sitting in front of the computer, his eyes piercingly cold.

Zhu Jianrui was horrified, and immediately begged: "Uncle, I'll help you find a way, you can wait patiently for a while, don't worry."

He must not be abandoned by the Gong family! Otherwise what is he doing so much for?

Is it to show Zhuang Li a joke?