Chapter 77

Le Zhengming's speech was very successful.

His approval rate was originally lower than Gong Xuanqi. After all, he did not have the gentle and approachable temperament of Gong Xuanqi. He only had the majesty and stability of a mountain, and the iron blood and coldness that had been tempered by the beacon fire.

Those who like him will like it very much, and those who reject him will also reject him. As a general, he is qualified, as the leader of a country, what will he do?

Many people slowly put a question mark in their minds.

However, after watching his speeches and listening to his policy on governing the country, many people are surprised to find that he also has his own ideas in managing the country, and he earnestly takes the interests of the public and the safety of the country in mind. of.

In terms of foreign policy, he is both tough and flexible, and his diplomatic skills are not inferior to Gong Xuanqi, who is exquisite in all aspects, but he has more majestic momentum as a leader of a major country than him.

The people were very satisfied with his performance and expressed their votes for him on the spot.

As for Gong Xuanqi, he was absent from the speech for no reason, and he did not give a reasonable explanation. It was not until after midnight that he sent an apology letter through another politician's personal website, saying that his team was attacked by hackers, and the server was currently paralyzed. All smart devices are on strike, and there is no way to work normally. Please forgive me.

Although he did not explicitly say that the cyber attack was caused by Le Zhengming, he gave many hints to netizens. For a time, everyone began to sympathize with his experience again, and they also left messages to reprimand the hackers behind the scenes.

The navy he raised also quietly aimed at Le Zhengming, trying to create a public opinion orientation.

At a time when the international situation is extremely tense, infighting is obviously an unacceptable behavior for the vast majority of the people. As a result, Le Zhengming was suspected by the public, and even many politicians with more old-fashioned styles called Le Zhengming and warned him not to go too far.

Le Zhengming didn't explain much, because he was never good at words.

However, Zhuang Li used the identity of "General Lezheng's Chief Cyber ​​Security Officer" to publish a series of heavy evidence on the Internet, and wrote: "Competition is OK, but the means should not be too dirty. ]

The first evidence shows the whole process of Le Zhengming's team being attacked by DDOS.

The second piece of evidence revealed the identity of the hacker who launched the attack - Mima, a top hacker in China and a good friend of another top hacker, Blackbeard.

The third piece of evidence revealed the identity of "Blackbeard", which was Gong Xuanlin's illegitimate son Zhu Jianrui, who was Gong Xuanqi's nephew.

These evidences include highly professional codes and tracking information, as well as videos and screenshots that ordinary people can understand. In the early years, when Zhu Jianrui didn't understand that the most important skill of a hacker was hiding, he used the codename "Blackbeard" to register multiple social networking site accounts, and posted some photos or remarks that could reveal his three-dimensional identity. .

Later, he gradually matured and learned to be cautious, so he cleaned up these accounts in large numbers.

But it's still the old saying--everyone who walks will leave traces. Among so many pieces of information, there are always a few that he ignores, so Zhuang Li finds out all these pieces of information and puts them together.

Finally, he attached the text: [When our team can solve a network attack in five minutes, your team should review their work efficiency. It's not sympathetic for a dignified presidential candidate who can't even handle a mere hacker. Just imagine, if the country is attacked, can you solve it perfectly? Given your performance this time around, I doubt it. ]

[Attributing your failure to the opponent's plot, your incompetence surprised me. Finally, let me say that if you suspect that this cyber attack is ours, please show the evidence. I have already called the police for you. Anyone who wants to get the truth, please contact the central network security management department. ]

He added a link at the end of the article, and when you click it, you will immediately enter the official website of the central network security management department.

The post was quickly spread by voters who supported Le Zhengming. Those who sympathized with Gong Xuanqi immediately lost their temper, and those who clamored for Yue Zhengming to give an explanation also died. Just because the evidence is too clear, too complete, and too irrefutable.

Mima won't attack Le Zhengming's network for no reason, or at such a critical moment, unless ordered by someone. And who this person is, the answer is self-evident.

The post tore off Gong Xuanqi's mask and turned his accusation into a joke. Le Zhengming's team can quickly solve the crisis, why can't his team? After all, it's still useless! Moreover, when he calculates others, he should think that he will encounter the same calculation. No one is an idiot and will stand and be beaten.

What's more, the central network security department has made a public announcement, clearly telling everyone that the DDOS attack on Gong Xuanqi's team has nothing to do with Le Zhengming. Some insiders revealed that in fact, Gong Xuanqi was hacked by his nephew Zhu Jianrui. The Internet police have collected some clues. The controller that created the two data tsunamis pointed to Zhu Jianrui's mobile phone, and he was the mastermind behind the scenes.

It is completely understandable for Zhu Jianrui to attack Le Zhengming, but what is the purpose of attacking Gong Xuanqi? This child pointed the finger at outsiders at one time, and at his own at the same time. Is there a back bone growing on the back of his head, or is he going crazy?

The twists and turns of the bizarre plot have attracted widespread attention from the public.

So another insider released a video, which was captured by invading Gong's visual access control system. In the video, Zhu Jianrui's mother, Zhu Miaomiao, yelled and cried at the camera, and she must marry Gong Xuanlin, but Gong Xuanlin scolded her as a gold worshipper, saying that she would never be able to enter the Gong family.

Zhu Miaomiao followed a few cars, and the window opened, revealing Gong Xuanqi's angry face. He ordered the bodyguards to escort Zhu Miaomiao down. His vicious tone and arrogant attitude completely subverted the public's inherent impression of him.

He does not seem to be a gentle person, on the contrary, he is more cruel than the iron-blooded Yue Zhengming. He is too good at disguising, and he is one face in public and another in private. The so-called different from the outside, nothing more than that.

This deeply pricked the nerves of the public. What they are willing to support is a gentle, wise and loving leader, not a hypocrite who hides his ugliness with a perfect mask!

The whistleblower finally revealed the secret, saying that the reason why Zhu Jianrui turned to attack Gong Xuanqi was to vent his anger on his mother. In fact, however, the timelines of these two events have been reversed, and the truth is not at all what he said.

But to the public, it doesn't matter what the truth is, they just want to trust their own judgment.

In any case, Gong Xuanqi's appearance in this turmoil is really disgusting to the public. He is sinister, cunning, incompetent, hypocritical, and dirty. It would be a disaster if he were elected president.

After the letter of apology came out, Gong Xuanqi's slightly declining polls initially began to rise, but they were knocked down by Zhuang Li's post.

The positive image he had worked so hard for for decades was destroyed in just a few hours, and the fiasco was no longer enough to describe this confrontation.

Some people even predicted that this was a harbinger of Gong Xuanqi's encounter with Waterloo. If he can't find a more capable team and cybersecurity officer, he's doomed to miss the presidency.

In the area of ​​cybersecurity, his team has a distinct disadvantage. His nephew is a shit stick and doesn't do anything but trouble him. His personal image also needs to be redesigned. The best way at present is to engage in charity and poverty alleviation. Anyway, they are all pretending to be gentlemen, so why not do something real for the people.

These demeaning, sarcastic, and questioning remarks appeared overwhelmingly on the Internet. Zhuang Li read page by page, and the corners of his mouth were always raised.

7480 saw Gong Xuanqi's predicament through his eyes and couldn't help crying in his heart.

It knows the plot, so it is more uncomfortable than anyone else. These belittlings, ironies, and doubts should all belong to Le Zhengming. He was the one who was absent from the live speech for no reason and was the first to be abandoned by the public. Why is the plot completely reversed as soon as the host stirs up? The destructive power of the host is too powerful!

No, no, no, the host must never touch the computer in the next world, nor let him enter the laboratory! Choose an ancient plane, if you want anything, see what he does!

Thinking this way, the 7480 feels a little better.

"Why are you suddenly happy?" Zhuang Li, who was constantly monitoring the system with brain waves, suddenly asked.

"I won't tell you!" 7480 retorted boldly. The host also needs to use it to cross, so it doesn't have to worry about being killed for the time being.

Zhuang Li was too lazy to ask any further questions, so he turned on the computer, entered the internal network, and cleaned up some of the rubbish that Zhu Jianrui had thrown. The other party seemed to be unable to withstand this blow, and was a little crazy, and even sent hundreds of thousands of emails with viruses to Le Zhengming's private network.

Fortunately, everyone in the team followed Zhuang Li's instructions and dared not open any email without scanning, which blocked the transmission of these viruses.

Rao is so, it is also a big project to clean up so many viruses. Zhuang Li had to work overtime until late at night.

At the other end, Le Zhengming's press officer took out his mobile phone and reminded in a low voice, "Look, General, our security officer is too capable, and he can turn all the direction of public opinion. Everyone is very tired."

Le Zhengming took the phone and looked at it, the corners of his mouth couldn't stop rising, "Then let's go, everyone, go back and have a good rest."

"Good general. Thanks to Mr. Zhuang this time."

"Zhuang Mr. Zhuang alone can top our entire team."

"With Mr. Zhuang here, that position must belong to your general."

Everyone laughed, and then dispersed one after another. Helping candidates run for president was supposed to be a very stressful job, but thanks to Mr. Zhuang's presence, they suddenly felt a lot easier.

Le Zhengming stood up to send him off, and an adjutant stayed at the end before leaving, and said to him cautiously: "General, it is said that Zhu Jianrui has been summoned by the Ministry of Network Security, you must pay attention there, don't let Gong Xuanqi take advantage of the loophole. , and then fish them out. Last time, Mr. Zhuang could have sent Gong Xuanlin and Zhu Jianrui to jail, but he still let them escape easily. This time, I hope the same situation will not happen again."

"I understand." Le Zhengming Take the person to the elevator, and knock on Curly's door while calling the cybersecurity department when they come back.

The door opened, and the Ministry of Network Security also reported bad news: "Mima's guilt is conclusive and has been handed over to the prison for temporary custody, and Zhu Jianrui has been acquitted."

"Why?" Le Zhengming frowned, "The evidence we submitted It should be quite sufficient."

"But the evidence provided by Zhu Jianrui is more substantial. He has a surveillance chip installed in his body. Once his skin comes into contact with a smart device, such as a mobile phone, tablet or computer, the surveillance chip will scan abnormal The signal fluctuates, record the time and location of the fluctuation, and then call the police. However, according to the monitoring data submitted by the military, he did not touch the smart device when the two DDOS attacks occurred. You should also question it. Question the military, not us." The

phone hung up.

Zhuang Li, who was leaning against the door, guessed the content of the phone call without asking: "Zhu Jianrui escaped again?"

Le Zheng nodded solemnly.

7480 breathed a sigh of relief: "It is worthy of being the son of destiny, and it can always save danger."

Zhuang Li thought about it carefully, and said firmly: "It's that puppy."

"What?" Le Zhengming was even more puzzled.

"The monitoring chip should be duplicated into two, one is installed in Zhu Jianrui's body, and the other is installed in the puppy he is holding. When he wants to touch the smart device, the mother chip in his body will be turned off remotely, and the small The daughter chip in the dog will continue to send signals in place of the mother chip, becoming his alibi."

Zhuang Li pulled Le Zhengming into the room and continued: "Someone in the military is helping him, it's Jiang Yi."

Le Zhengming said decisively: "I'll let Zhu Jianrui and the dog be caught."

"It's useless. , like Zhu Jianrui, do you think he will keep a criminal evidence by his side for a long time? The dog should have been killed by him, and the sub-chip has been properly hidden. Wait until the next crime, he will We will find a new host to implant the sub-chip.

"Instead of guarding against them all the time, we might as well find a way to get them out of the game completely. I'm also tired of cleaning hundreds of thousands of emails with viruses every day. Zhuang Li said, pointing to the computer that was constantly scanning emails.

"How can we get them out of the game?" "Le Zhengming rubbed the little curly hair's head, distressed that he worked so hard.

"How about exposing our scandal to Gong Xuanqi?" "Zhuang Li narrowed his long and narrow eyes.

"What scandal?" "Le Zhengming was stunned.

"This kind of scandal. "Zhuang Li suddenly held his boyfriend's serious face and kissed it deeply.