Chapter 11

Xuan Ming's slow and powerful applause was exchanged for Qiao Yanan's reserved smile.

The rest of the shareholders also applauded, with admiration and praise in their eyes.

After Dr. Zhao was murdered, Qiao Yanan was the only person who could support the Haiming Group. Her existence greatly stabilized people's hearts and the company's stock price, and her status was incomparable.

Feeling everyone's respect and respect, Qiao Yanan nodded humbly, and then looked at the laptop placed beside him.

A speech was displayed on the computer screen, which was compiled by 248 System after a comprehensive analysis of Dr. Zhao's research results, which involved the research and development and promotion of 5G.

Qiao Yanan could control the rhythm of the meeting by reading the speech word by word. Of course, although she has offered some dry goods, she will not come up with the real 5G algorithm, because now is not the time.

She said in her mind: "I have to wait until the company is suppressed by the US and is about to go bankrupt before taking action, otherwise Xuan Ming will not realize my importance."

"Yes," the system agreed: "The host's strategy Very good. For a man with a strong character like Xuan Ming, it is useless to influence him with tenderness. You have to beat him first and then pull him out of the quagmire."

Qiao Yanan said confidently: "I will let him go . He knows that I am a woman strong enough to be on par with him. You see, he has been convinced by my excellence."

Xuan Ming put down his slowly applauding hand and clenched it into a fist instead. This deliberate, kinky, and superior conversation makes him sick.

248 denied: "I don't think he paid attention to you, but to the young man sitting next to him. When you gave a speech, he looked at that person fifty-nine times in total, which is very abnormal.

" Who is that person beside him?" Qiao Yanan's sullen eyes immediately locked on the curly-haired youth. She apparently forgot that he had introduced himself when he entered the door.

"I hacked into the system of the Human Resources Department to check. Xuan Ming's personality is indifferent, and he rarely pays so much attention to a stranger." 248 became suspicious.

"Yes, he usually doesn't even look at me. In the whole company, only Dr. Zhao can win his favor." Qiao Yanan said sourly.

Just then, there was a beeping sound in the office.

I saw Xuan Ming tap the table beside him with his knuckles, and said solemnly: "What were you doing just now? The meeting has been started for more than ten minutes, why haven't you recorded the meeting?"

"Ah?" With one hand supporting the table, one hand turning a ballpoint pen, Erlang's legs are very high, and the toes of his shoes are shaking up and down. This style is not like a small employee, but more like a major shareholder.

For a time, everyone looked at him and muttered in their hearts: Who is this person? Can you be so leisurely sitting next to the big boss?

The doubts in 248's heart were immediately dispelled, "It turned out to be a deserter and was arrested."

"This person should be a related account of some shareholder who came in through the back door. I am used to being a young master at home, and I can't do anything in the company. It's a waste. Xuan Ming I hate this kind of person the most." Qiao Yanan was full of disdain.

Only then did Zhuang Li realize that he was in a meeting, so he quickly put down Erlang's dangling legs, threw away the ballpoint pen that was spinning with his fingertips, pulled the laptop over, and started typing.

"I'll make the minutes of the meeting right away," he said seriously.

Then Xuan Ming waved to Qiao Yanan on the podium: "Go ahead."

"Okay President Xuan." Qiao Yanan continued, and everyone's attention returned to the framework of 5G construction.

Everyone thought that Zhuang Li pressed the keyboard indiscriminately to hide his embarrassment. He was not listening to the content of the meeting just now. Even if he listened, how much could he remember after ten minutes?

But Xuan Ming, who has been watching the youth from the corner of his eye, knew that the other party had already recorded the content of the previous meeting: including who made which speech during what time period, what was the key point, who asked questions, and how did they get it? 's answer.

Even if he has been fighting fiercely with the system, enduring the screams and pain in his brain, the curly-haired youth can still focus on what is happening outside.

He is simply a humanoid system!

Thinking of this, Xuan Ming tilted his head to look at the curly-haired youth, realized that he was being monitored by Qiao Yanan's system, and abruptly took back his gaze. This feeling of living under someone else's control made him extremely angry.

Contrary to his mood, Zhuang Li, who was parasitized by the system, could not feel the slightest pressure. While taking the minutes of the meeting, he asked in his mind: "System, apart from detecting favorability, what other abilities do you have?"

7480, who had just cried a bit, said with the last hope: "As long as the host successfully completes the tasks in the primary stage, If I get a certain amount of points, I can open the system mall to the host. You see, this is a commodity that the host can buy."

A panel appeared in Zhuang Li's mind.

Strangely, a panel also appeared in Xuan Ming's mind, with commodities lined up on it. The prices were marked below the commodities. The cheapest one was 100, and the most expensive was 100,000,000. However, the icons of these products are currently gray and have not been activated.

"Negotiators, financial experts, gold investors..." Zhuang Li counted these products with great interest, and asked, "It seems that you are going to train your hosts to become business elites? You can acquire corresponding abilities by purchasing these products. ?" The

system nodded quickly: "Yes, every time the host completes a task, he can get a certain amount of points, and if he accumulates enough points, he can use it to exchange for goods. The host can master these abilities without any learning!

" In other words, Xuan Ming's heart was very restless.

With the help of the system, it is not a myth to change from an ordinary person with no expertise to the best industry elite. Qiao Yanan is a living example. Taking out this trump card, the attractiveness of the system instantly increased hundreds of times.

Will curly-haired youth be tempted? Xuan Ming suddenly felt uncertain.

"How can there be abilities in the world that can be mastered without learning." Zhuang Li sneered disapprovingly: "In the final analysis, these abilities were deprived from others through the technology of consciousness projection, and then directly entered into the host's mind through the technology of consciousness projection. Projection will disappear without the support of the projector."

"The system is the projector, and the projection is always turned on for the host, which means continuous energy consumption. Your program does not allow it. You came to this world. The main purpose is to plunder energy, not waste resources, so these skills will fail one day, and the points spent will be lost."

Xuan Ming's heart slowly fell, and his thin lips were pursed, but it was hidden. smiled. He knew that the curly-haired youth began to peel the system again.

Zhuang Li really showed no mercy: "Your mall is completely a fraudulent method, all the products are traps."

7480 is like an angry little daughter-in-law, daring not to speak out.

Zhuang Li added: "The Lord God sent you here to plunder other people's luck, so luck is a kind of energy that you rely on for a living, right? Well, can the life force and spiritual force that have the same source as luck can also be used by you? Use it?" The

system did not dare to say a word, for fear that it would accidentally say the wrong thing again.

However, Zhuang Li's speculation does not need it to provide clues at all, and only needs to be sorted out according to the logic line: "Although it is the same source of energy, the vitality and spiritual force are much less than the energy contained in the luck. All kinds of things include fortune, human luck, national luck, and even heaven."

"The main god has the highest status, and naturally takes away the most energetic luck, and the remaining vitality and spiritual power are your food, right? Zhuang Li Your brain waves can activate you, which is enough to confirm my speculation. Brain waves are also a kind of spiritual power, which can recharge you."

"The channel for you to replenish energy is to plunder your vitality and spiritual power. It is said that things gather people together. What good things can the Lord God who lives by plundering other people's luck create?"

"The points that hosts use to buy goods are actually the life force or spiritual force they plundered from others by completing various tasks, right?"

Zhuang Li's lazy tone suddenly turned cold: "I was wrong before. , you are not industrious worker bees, but ferocious hyenas."

"When you first bound the host, you were exhausted and had no ability to obliterate anyone, but you used these seemingly magical commodities to lure the host to complete the task step by step. , this process is to replenish energy for you."

"The hosts who were obliterated will never know that not doing the task is their only way to save themselves."

"So," Zhuang Li smashed the panel with his thoughts and sneered: "Don't take out these inferior methods, I won't be fooled."

The system, whose bottoms were all stripped off, burst into tears again.

Xuan Ming hurriedly supported his forehead, covering the corner of his mouth. Hearing now, his fears and fears about the system are almost gone.

7480 is a very tenacious system, but after being silent for a while, he began to bewitched again: "My level is very low, and I really can't bring you much benefit, but I can report your existence to the Lord God and let him personally reward you. As long as If you are willing to assist me in completing the task, I can take you to our world and make you a high-dimensional life. Do you know what high-dimensional life represents?"

"What does it represent?" Zhuang Li raised his slender eyebrows .

"High-dimensional beings are not bound by time and space, they can travel freely between the past and the future, travel in parallel time and space, and even live forever. In low-dimensional space, you are a god."

7480 emphasized two words - Eternal life, God.

The corners of Xuan Ming's raised lips slowly straightened, and his heart sank. The allure of this trump card is far more than all the previous ones.

Who in the world does not want to live forever, and who does not want to become a god? Fame, wealth, power, status, these precious things are all incomparable to endless life, because with the latter, the former is in the bag.

Xuan Ming restrained the urge to look at the curly-haired youth, but his brows wrinkled deeply because of worry. He didn't want to see such a miraculous man fall into his lust.

Zhuang Li was silent for a while before laughing sarcastically: "Your Lord God can grant me eternal life? Are you sure?"

7480 said decisively: "I'm sure! This is the highest reward that the Lord God has prepared for taskers. But the reward is only that. One, only the best taskers can get it."

"I have to admit, this pie looks very tempting." Zhuang Li pulled the minutes of the meeting to his eyes and tapped the unfinished plant with his fingertips. The technology tree, said: "Do you still remember this tree?"

7480 nodded hesitantly: "Remember."

Zhuang Li picked up the pen, added five branches above the biological robot, and wrote in order from bottom to top : Beyond the speed of light, time travel, breaking through parallel universes, predicting the future, perpetual motion.

He clicked on these branches with the tip of his pen and said in a loose tone: "The Lord God who created you can send you to this world, and naturally mastered the four technologies of surpassing the speed of light, time travel, breaking through parallel universes, and predicting the future. And do you know that he sent you to this world? What's the real purpose of your coming?"

"Isn't it collecting luck? That's a question?" 7480 thought this question was a bit silly.

"Since the Lord God can grant me eternal life, then he should also be an eternal existence, right?" Zhuang Li asked rhetorically.

7480: "Of course!"

"Since he can exist forever, he should be at the top of this technology tree." Zhuang Li clicked the word "perpetual motion machine" and asked, "Do you know the principle of perpetual motion motion? ?"

7480: "A machine that can generate infinite energy without consuming a single bit of energy."

"So you see, the principle of perpetual motion is actually the same as eternal life. They can run forever without any loss. Since the Lord God can live forever, why does he need air transportation? Air transportation is equivalent to food or energy to him. Right? Eating is a process of increasing entropy, and the increase in entropy will inevitably lead to disorder, chaos and destruction."

7480 was stunned.

Zhuang Li followed the tree, ticking from the bottom to the top, "The technologies I wrote down will become a reality sooner or later, except for this one."

He crossed out the perpetual motion machine, shook his head and said, "All of our technologies will become reality. The existing universe will one day perish in a big freeze, just as it was suddenly created in the big bang. The multiverse cannot escape the same fate, and new life and death are the eternal themes of the world."

"Your Lord God depends on the universe . How can he survive without the universe? The universe is going to be destroyed, and he can't escape. Just by simply clarifying the basic laws of the development of the living body and the universe, we can find that the award promised by the Lord God is just a lie. Motivation and immortality are technologies that can never be realized."

"System, you and your Lord God are a fraud group, and the methods are really not very clever." Zhuang Li dropped the pen and shook his head contemptuously.

7480: ... This person, this person even took off the underpants of Lord God!

Xuan Ming: I want to applaud, but I have to hold back.