Chapter 81

Zhuang Li rushed to the military headquarters soon after receiving the notice.

Le Zhengming went to the door to meet him in person. He held his lover's waist without a trace when he walked forward, and asked in a low voice, "Are you still sore?"

"Just give me a rub at night." Zhuang Li bit His ears chuckled lightly, and he continued to walk forward at the end.

The battlefield of the electronic information force is not on the frontier, but in a hall full of high-performance computers. In front of each computer, a soldier is sitting, or his fingers are moving as fast as lightning, or he is staring at the data for serious analysis. Or use satellite signals to track enemies.

All of them are computer experts who have experienced many battles, but at this time they all showed expressions of frustration and anxiety.

The huge LED screen hanging in front of the screen shows the distribution and current status of the national power system, representing that the coordinates of City B, City T, City L, City S, and City G have all been extinguished, and more coordinates are in danger. flashing. In just two hours, China's most important special economic zones, political and cultural centers, and free trade ports were all attacked by hackers.

The electricity was cut off, the water was gone, the company couldn't go to work, the subway train couldn't run, the hospital couldn't treat the disease, and the people's life was greatly affected. To make matters worse, those large companies with important production tasks have also been brought to a standstill.

Every minute and every second that the power system goes down takes a huge toll on the country.

An investigative officer came over with a stack of documents and said anxiously: "The data is out, the two-hour power outage has caused 20 billion losses to our country. If this continues, our entire country will be paralyzed, our national defense system, economy. The system and service system will become vulnerable."

"This is war! The hackers who initiated it want to destroy China!" A general growled angrily.

"Is it the United States?" Someone speculated.

"Find the evidence first." Le Zhengming was the most calm and calm one. He pulled out a chair, helped his lover to sit in front of the computer, and whispered softly: "Don't be stressed, we will fight with you."

Zhuang Li made an OK gesture and began to check the operation of the power system.

A member of the electronic information force stood behind him and said quickly: "Hello Mr. Zhuang, thank you for your support. The situation is like this, our country's power system has been attacked by an unknown virus, and it is currently one area after another. The land was paralyzed. We tracked hackers and killed viruses at the same time, but two hours have passed, and neither of these two tasks has a clue."

"Hackers and viruses, you can't find them?" Zhuang Li quickly downloaded the computer developed by himself. All kinds of killing software.

"Yes. We used all the latest killing techniques, but we couldn't find the virus lurking in the power system. We even suspected that it was a mechanical failure, not the system."

"It is impossible for a mechanical failure to infect the whole country . , this is a typical virus."

"Yes, but the problem is that we know that the system is infected, but we can't find it. The system infected by this virus will become very slow, and gradually crash, and all internal programs will can't be opened or program errors occur. System components also make unpleasant noises, the spread of viruses increases exponentially, a large city is infected, and dozens of small areas around it will be infected within minutes. We I tried to shut down and restart the computer, but the computer couldn't be turned on at all. When I opened the box, I found that even the hard disk was damaged."

"Okay, I see." After downloading the anti-virus software, Zhuang Li began to scan.

He already understood how serious the accident was.

The principle of killing viruses is actually very simple. First, the technicians must identify the virus, and then write the detoxification code according to the operating mechanism of the virus. This process is actually a reverse operation. According to the path that the virus destroys the computer, the technician will reverse the path to restore the computer or cut off the spread of the virus.

At the beginning of the development of IT technology, technicians completely screened the virus with the naked eye and then killed it manually. The work efficiency was very low. Later, with the advancement of technology, various antivirus software and firewalls were invented, which greatly improved the antivirus efficiency.

Generally speaking, as long as the virus is identified, the trouble can be solved quickly. There is no computer virus that cannot be killed by the existing IT technology. No matter how bad it is, reset the system again and the virus will disappear.

But this time, the virus infected by the Huaguo power system is very different. It has three characteristics that ordinary viruses do not have: First, it knows how to hide, and all existing anti-virus software can't identify its type, and can't find which program it is lurking in; second, it has powerful destructive power and infects Which system, whichever system is completely scrapped, even the hard disk can no longer be used; thirdly, its copy speed is extremely fast, one can be split into ten, and spread at the fastest speed.

If this trend continues, within three hours, the entire country of China will fall.

It is no exaggeration to say that the military viewed the hacking attack as a war. I think that Venezuela in South America was hit by a similar cyber attack, so that the entire country rioted and even nearly fell apart.

If the same situation happened in China, the consequences would be unimaginable, and many people would lose their lives as a result!

In the anxiety, five minutes passed, Zhuang Li's anti-virus software sounded the prompt tone that the work was completed, but still could not find the existence of the virus. His software can scan the entire power system of City B in five minutes, and its functions are not too powerful.

The soldiers who had been looking forward to Zhuang Li couldn't help but look disappointed, and then fell into deeper anxiety.

A suffocating weight quietly hit everyone's heart.

"In this case, I can only rely on my own eyes to find the virus." Zhuang Li, however, did not panic at all, and called out all the programs and read them one by one.

There are many ways to identify viruses, among which the most stupid method is the feature code method, which requires analysts to identify the abnormality that is different from the normal code among millions or even tens of millions of codes based on subjective impressions. code, which is a virus. Then the virus code is traced and debugged, and finally the most typical and special feature codes of a dozen bytes are extracted from the virus file of several kilobytes and disassembled, so as to completely kill the virus.

In the first few years of computer technology development, technicians relied on this inefficient method to detect and kill viruses, and then gradually developed corresponding anti-virus software.

Now, since all anti-virus software can't be used, Zhuang Li can only go back to the original and use manual screening method, which shows how far the hacker hiding behind the scenes has pushed him.

Who has this ability?

He narrowed his eyes and suddenly asked, "Where is Zhu Jianrui?"

"Huh?" The general standing behind him did not know Zhu Jianrui.

Le Zhengming immediately waved his hand: "Call Jiang Yi here."

Jiang Yi came soon, took out a tracker, and said dissatisfiedly: "Zhu Jianrui is in the Gong's old house, this is his coordinates. General Le Zheng, you Are you doubting me?"

"Yes, I doubt you." Le Zhengming nodded bluntly.

Jiang Yi: "..."

Zhuang Li said coldly: "As long as the tracking chip is copied into the mother card, the mother card is turned off when it contacts the electronic device, and the daughter card sends a signal, and General Jiang Yi can help Zhu Jianrui to cross the sea. This kind of operation It's not difficult for you, it's convenient for you to have this position."

"Mr. Zhuang, you must speak with evidence! If you don't believe it, you can go to Gong's house and ask Zhu Jianrui to ask." Jiang Yi shouted without any guilt.

"Go to Gong's house and arrest someone!" Le Zhengming waved his hand, and a line of soldiers rushed to Gong's old house with submachine guns.

Jiang Yi put his hands around his chest, his chin slightly raised, and stood aside with a mocking expression, as if he had no fear.

It didn't take long for Zhu Jianrui to be taken to the military headquarters, along with the angry Gong Xuanlin.

After inspection, Zhu Jianrui's tracking chip on the back of his neck was normal. When he caught someone, he was playing football in the yard, and every computer in the Gong family showed no signs of abnormal operation.

All evidence points to his innocence and that this hacking incident has nothing to do with him.

"Why did you arrest my son? Le Zhengming, just because my eldest brother sent a few emojis to mock you, you want to avenge your private revenge? If you can't give it to me

  A reasonable explanation, I will hold a press conference later to ask you reformists for an explanation! You want to eradicate dissidents, this is political persecution! Gong Xuanlin seized the opportunity to make a big deal.

He wanted to smear Le Zhengming, and then whitewash his elder brother.

Jiang Yi also sneered and said, "General Le Zheng, you want to cover the sky with one hand before you become president?" Do several prime ministers know that you are so frivolous? "

Only Zhu Jianrui didn't say a word, and sat on the chair beside him, his hands on his knees, like a timid and timid child. But his bloodshot eyes glanced at Zhuang Li from time to time. , The corners of his lips rose slightly when he lowered his head, and he smiled grimly like a ghost.

Le Zhengming raised his hand and pressed it down, and said coldly: "Quiet! It's too early to ask for an explanation, and maybe it won't be long before you will be jailed.

Jiang Yi laughed sarcastically.

Gong Xuanlin nodded Le Zhengming with his finger, and then suppressed his anger and sat down beside his son. Zhuang

Li was still working hard.

A group of soldiers surrounded him, and the expression on his face changed from disappointment and anxiety . The slowness turned into horror. It was just because Zhuang Li looked up the code too fast, lines of text appeared in an instant, but disappeared from the computer screen a few seconds later, but Zhuang Li's eyes completely kept up with the speed. The speed of lightning.

Before the code disappeared, he had finished reading it, let it go without any problem, pressed the pause button when there was a problem, and took a closer look.

His killing speed was no slower than that of the software, which shows that his His mental arithmetic ability, logical ability, and reading ability are comparable to those of computers. In other words, he is a walking computer, so it is no wonder that he can become the chief network security officer of General Lezheng at a very young age

. Efficiency, everyone can't help but raise some expectations.

Zhu Jianrui finally saw the true strength of this adoptive father with his own eyes. The speed of killing viruses with the naked eye is faster than professional software. He really is a master.

Somehow, Zhu Jianrui remembered what his adoptive father said when he was five years old--Son, is it okay for your father to teach you how to learn computers? Dad is a super super powerful hacker!

Aren't I a super super powerful hacker? What does it have to do with you, Zhuang Li? How dare you say it! ——When he was young at that time, he already had such arrogant ideas, but later, when he was tortured and killed by Zhuang Li again and again on the Internet, he finally understood how powerful "super super powerful" is.

But this time, Zhuang Li won't be complacent anymore. No one in the world can solve this virus that I just successfully developed!

Thinking of this, Zhu Jianrui clenched his fists and hooked the corners of his mouth happily.

7480: "Host, this time you have to face your own failure. Destiny's sons can be appointed by the Lord God, naturally they have their own advantages. You are a genius, and Zhu Jianrui is also a genius, but he is still young, and his development potential is definitely better than yours. Big!"

Zhuang Li suddenly pressed the pause button, stared at a certain line of code on the computer screen, and mocked: "Are you sure he's a genius, not a liar who got a cheat device by chance?"

"You mean he has one too ? System? Impossible, I didn't scan it." 7480 denied it immediately.

"No, what your lord is fascinated by is not the system, but some technology that should not belong to him." Zhuang Li copied the line of code and listed it aside.

Seeing that he accurately picked this one out of tens of millions of codes, Zhu Jianrui's face did not show, but his clenched fists made a gurgling sound like a broken joint.

How could it be found! This is a hacking technique that transcends an entire era!