Chapter 168

It was almost dusk when Zhuang Li brought his family back to Luoxia Village. The green mountains, green water, and blue sky had lost their original colors, and were dyed golden red by the sunset. The whole world is immersed in a warm atmosphere, and the flow of time seems to slow down.

The second son of Zhuang and Liu Chunhua were half leaning on the carriage, looking at the magnificent scenery on the horizon with satisfaction, with a peaceful and happy expression on their faces.

Liu Chunhua took her husband's hand and looked at it carefully, and sighed contentedly: "Dad, my son, I'll go home today, I don't have to poke your blisters on the road." The

second son of Zhuang hurriedly looked at the two children sitting in the car , gave his wife a "don't talk nonsense" wink.

It turned out that every day when she finished work and went home, Liu Chunhua would take out her sewing kit and poke off the blisters that Zhuang Lao Er made when he was carrying the goods, just to make the illusion that Zhuang Lao Er did not work hard.

When Zhuang Lao Er went back to the dock to carry the goods, he brought back blood blisters all over his hands and feet, which looked very terrifying. The two children were so frightened that they refused to go to school the next day after being beaten to death, which gave the couple a headache. After that, the couple developed the habit of hiding their hard work before going home.

They are willing to give everything for their two sons.

Liu Chunhua immediately changed the subject, pretending that nothing happened just now, but their conversation had already been overheard by the two brothers sitting in the carriage.

Zhuang Li didn't know the previous situation, so he didn't feel deeply, but Zhuang Jiuge turned his head away and quietly wiped the corner of his eyes.

Over the years, parents have worked really hard for them to study. If the two brothers can't stand up, the hopes of their parents all these years will be in vain, all their efforts will be in vain, and the family will lose all hope.

In that case, life would be an endless torment for them.

If the eldest brother didn't come, what would happen to the banker's second room, Zhuang Jiuge couldn't even think about it. So he silently accepted all the changes, and did not hate the new big brother in front of him.

In addition to being sad, he was even grateful, thanking his eldest brother for bringing hope to his family.

Unconsciously, the carriage arrived at the entrance of the village. Zhuang Li jumped out of the carriage and said, "Mom and Dad, little brother, you go back first, and I will go around the village.

" exhort.

"Big brother, I'll accompany you." Zhuang Jiuge followed step by step.

So the four of them split into two groups, all the way home, and wandering aimlessly in the village all the way.

Zhuang Li carried an oiled paper bag and walked towards the big banyan tree where the children gathered. When he got close, he poured the candy in the paper bag into the palm of his hand and tempted: "Want to eat candy?"

He was afraid that his children would be attracted immediately. He came over, looked at his palm eagerly, and nodded timidly.

"Come and eat, each person will take one." Zhuang Li handed his palm forward, a gentle smile on his face.

If he deliberately shows the good side, others will immediately fall into his trap. In a sense, he has mastered the skills of the devil walking the world.

Sure enough, the children were no longer afraid of him, and scrambled to surround him, took the candy in his palm, and couldn't wait to stuff it into their mouths.

Zhuang Li squatted down and looked at the children, and asked softly, "Are there any strangers coming to the village today?"

"Yes, two big brothers came today, and they looked very friendly. They said they were from the next village, Come here to catch fish." Without asking in detail, the children told everything they knew.

"Have they inquired about my family's situation?" Zhuang Li continued to ask.

"Yes, they asked if your family is really rich, and we said yes. They are very envious, and they also asked what treasures your family has." The children have no idea what kind of sinister intentions are hidden in this question and answer. . For them, getting rich is a great thing.

Zhuang Li curled the corners of his lips and smiled with satisfaction.

He stood up and waved to his pale younger brother, "Go home."

Zhuang Jiuge quickly followed him, and when he reached the unoccupied corner, he lowered his voice and said, "Big brother, those two people are likely to be sent by bandits or robbers to step on the spot. Our family is being watched!"

Zhuang Li is keen on his younger brother. Feeling very satisfied, he rubbed his head and said, "Don't worry, they will make a careful plan tonight, and they won't do anything. The danger will only happen after tomorrow. And tomorrow, I will bring our family to live in the Bazaar. What do you think of the house opposite Qin Taishou's house? Our family rents there, how dare robbers come?"

The street where Qin Taishou's house lives is the most prosperous street in Bazhou City, and there are yamen servants every day Patrol back and forth, security is very good.

The house over there is definitely not cheap, but for the current Zhuang Li, the rent of 12 taels a month is really not expensive. Moreover, he also helped Master Zhou a lot. Master Zhou used to be the confidant of Qin Taishou.

After all the family members have moved out, who will the robbers rob? Do they dare to commit crimes in Bazhou City?

Thinking of this, Zhuang Jiuge laughed easily, and then scratched his head embarrassedly. The elder brother is so powerful, how could he not consider these situations, he is just worrying about it.

Zhuang Li glanced at him and asked in a low voice, "They say that thieves will not fail. Guess what, if we leave, who will those thieves miss?

" expression.

On the day of the separation, several clan elders settled an account for the two houses of the Zhuang family, and the story that Zhuang Tianer picked up ginseng and sold it for one hundred taels of silver had spread throughout the village. Therefore, if the second house of the banker leaves the village, the big house of the banker with a huge sum of one hundred taels will naturally be targeted by thieves.

Big brother, are you going to let the big room replace the second room to prevent disasters? Is this what he planned in advance?

Zhuang Jiuge's reverence for the new eldest brother increased a bit, but he couldn't bear to see the eldest house suffer, so he whispered: "Brother, will the uncle and his family be in danger? Or let's send them a message, Let them go out and avoid it."

Zhuang Li turned around, walked towards the Zhuang's courtyard, and said in a cold tone, "Why do you think the news of our family's great fortune spread so quickly? The villages are separated by mountains, and it is very inconvenient to travel without a carriage. People in the village have lived here for generations, and few people go out.

"In such a closed environment, it would take at least ten days and a half for a piece of news to spread, and it's only one night, when the thieves received the news and came to investigate. You don't think they Is it moving too fast? "

Zhuang Jiuge's scalp started to go numb, and he said in a trembling voice, "Brother, do you mean that this news was deliberately released by someone else?" "

"What do you say?" Zhuang Li asked without looking back, but smiled secretly in his heart.

He first released the news, but he did not expect Zhuang Tianer's actions to be so fast, and it only took one day to spread the news. It would save him waiting too long.

Zhuang Jiuge looked at his brother's back and murmured, "Who is the one who sent the news? What kind of hatred does he have with our family? My parents worked honestly and never offended anyone. We both read every day, and we didn't provoke right and wrong. Who really hates us so much? Zhuang Li pointed out: "

Breaking my brain and your hands, so that we can't read a book, is to destroy the future of our family; hang the donkey and hang it on the front door, this is to curse our family to be destroyed, Not to end well. Who is the one who did these things in succession? "

Zhuang Jiuge opened his eyes wide, his eyes showing horror: "It's Zhuang Tian'er!" Zhuang Li continued to make a point: "

The release of news attracts bandits, and our house is looted or even lost. Who can do it?" Don't you think this method is very familiar? "

It's still Zhuang Tian'er!"

Zhuang Jiuge was stunned for a while before whispering in disbelief: "Brother, why do you think this is? " What kind of hatred does she have with our family? Her parents never treated her badly. Girls from other families have to work in the fields every day, but she is the only one who can stay at home and embroider leisurely. Wouldn't she be able to enjoy such a life if her parents didn't get enough money every month? "

"Perhaps in her opinion, letting her embroider is to squeeze her labor; letting her do laundry and cooking is to be a cow and a horse for our brothers. If we can read, our parents should provide her with reading; we can live in the spacious East Room. , she should have the same wing; we can have half a tael of cash every month, and she should have it too. In short, we have, she must have it, and it must be better."

Zhuang Li slowly described Zhuang Tian'er mentality.

Zhuang Jiuge was stunned, and said angrily: "Why is she? Our parents have worked so hard to exchange the money with blood and sweat. When you and I spend it, my heart aches, why does she feel that? Can she own it for free? Does she have no parents? Why should our parents support her? And she is afraid that she forgot that she, her parents, her brother, and her grandparents are all raised by our parents. The food and clothing for their family were all bought by their parents' blood and sweat, why is she still not satisfied?"

"She will be satisfied." Zhuang Li said terrifying words in a calm tone: "When our family She is satisfied when people are drained of blood by her and turned into dry bones."

He looked back at his brother with a cold light in his eyes: "After we die, she will also drain our marrow, smash our bones, put them on Use the ground as a stepping stone. She will squeeze the last value out of us."

Zhuang Jiuge was so frightened that his whole body was stiff and his back was cold. The sinister nature of the human heart will always refresh his cognition. When he thought that there was no more hateful person in the world than Lingxi, Xuan Zhenzi appeared, and when he thought that Xuan Zhenzi was the extreme of evil, Zhuang Tianer appeared again.

He hugged himself tightly, chasing his brother deep and shallow, and let out a sigh of relief when his body submerged in his brother's elongated projection. It seems that only with this person can he feel safe enough.

Zhuang Li continued to walk forward, the hand behind him moved slightly, and his tone was full of pampering: "If you are afraid, hold your brother's hand tightly. This world is indeed a world where ghosts and monsters are rampant, but with my brother around, our family must be I'll be fine."

Zhuang Jiuge quickly grabbed his brother's slender fingertips and touched the traces of warmth, and his panicked heart instantly calmed down.

At this moment, he sincerely thanked this man for his presence. Because he has glimpsed his own future from those conversations just now.

Being sucked dry by Zhuang Tianer, stepping on bones and turning into dust, that scene was countless times more terrifying than he had imagined before.

"So, are you still planning to notify Zhuang Tian'er's family?" Zhuang Li asked back at the right time.

Zhuang Jiuge shook his head into a rattle: "No, no, whoever releases the news will bear the consequences, I can't control it!"