Chapter 139

Si Ming said nothing, catching Huang Zhe and Fang Yibo was a violent beating.

The two campus idols are clearly tall and majestic, but in front of Si Ming, there is no room for resistance at all. Gone.

Those viewers who were waiting to see Zhuang Li's "corrupted by money and then fell in love": [...]

The plot twists too fast, and their minds can't keep up!

Thinking that the live broadcast was still on, Teng Xuan rushed over and rebuked loudly, "Stop hitting, they didn't do it on purpose, why are you reacting so violently?"

"I was also splashed with Coke, are you blind? Go away, or I will fight with you." Si Ming kicked Fang Yibo fiercely, and took time to look at Teng Xuan, his pupils surging with anger that destroyed everything.

Others don't know the details of Si Ming, but Teng Xuan knows best - this is a person with no future, his heart has completely lost order, and he has lost light and hope. No one knew what crazy moves he would make.

Horizontally afraid of being stunned, stunned for fear of dying. Teng Xuan was neither obsessive nor stunned, but Siming was truly a lifeless man...

So Teng Xuan was frightened by this look, and took a few steps back with a pale face.

At this moment, Zhuang Li came over with a can of Coke and sneered: "Do you know why the opening of the can is designed like this? One is to prevent the foam from splashing, and the other is to prevent the liquid from being spilled. If you just accidentally bump it. Give me a shot, the cola inside can't be spilled from such a small opening, unless it is like this."

Zhuang Li turned his wrist 180 degrees and poured it on Huang Zhe's head, pouring it continuously. It took a while to pour all the liquid on the other person's head.

The opening of the can is too small, and it is doomed that it can only be used in this way to pour others through.

Huang Zhe wanted to hide, but was pressed by Si Ming's hands on the ground, forced to endure this humiliation.

Students with IQ and eyes can see that Huang Zhe just did it on purpose! So how could a small hole spill so much coke with a single touch? They bully people!

Those students who watched the preview of the live broadcast were even more aware of this.

They imagined many scenarios: for example, Zhuang Li put on a cold attitude and refused to pay compensation; for example, Zhuang Li agreed half-heartedly, and then was corrupted by money; for example, Zhuang Li blushed and said it was okay, and took the opportunity to please the two campus princes.

But they killed without thinking that things would develop into a one-sided beating and humiliation.

Zhuang Li and Si Ming are like black and white, and they work together perfectly.

Zhuang Li squeezed the can and threw it aside, and said contemptuously, "You guys want to avenge Teng Xuan? Please be smarter next time, don't treat people like fools!

" , his face became extremely embarrassed.

Zhong Xingyun rushed to persuade him to fight, but he was pushed away by Young Master Si, and was almost beaten by random fists, so he could only stand outside and shout in vain: "Don't fight, stop fighting, the old man knows what to worry about. I beg you, my ancestors, don't hurt yourself!"

Zhuang Li glanced at Zhong Xingyun thoughtfully, then tugged at Si Ming's sleeve, and said lightly, "Stop hitting, accompany me to the bathroom. Clean it up."

Si Ming, who slammed Huang Zhe and Fang Yibo like a mad dog, immediately withdrew his hands, staring at the two with blood-red eyes, as if he was still a little unfinished.

I don't know why, when he saw others doing things that hurt Little Curly Hair, he was very scared in his heart, and his teeth were itchy with hatred, always wanting to kill each other.

Huang Zhe and Fang Yibo had never seen such crazy eyes. With the instinct of survival, they hugged together and kept retreating, for fear that Si Ming would rush to go crazy again.

They also knew Si Ming's family background, let alone asking for justice, at this moment they didn't even dare to let go of a fart.

"Sorry, we were wrong." The two apologized sobbingly.

However, Zhuang Li was annoyed even looking at them one more time, so he pulled Si Ming's sleeves and went out.

Walking outside, he took out his mobile phone, entered his campus account in front of Si Ming, and seriously wrote a diary: [They deliberately splashed me with Coke, did they want to avenge Teng Xuan? The means are so mentally retarded, inferior, and inferior, I can only say that things gather people and divide them into groups. People who play with trash like Teng Xuan are really trash. Distance produces beauty, and what looks bright may be just a mess inside. ]

After writing, he logged into Kestrel's account, took a screenshot of this diary, and sent it to the love forum.

The live broadcast of Huang Zhe and Fang Yibo has completely deviated from the theme, and the audience's reaction has also been polarized.

Some fans were angry and shouted that the murderer would be severely punished; some passers-by thought the plot was too fun and enjoyable, and hoped that the next episode would have such a reversal.

The two groups of people did not like each other, so they quarreled.

Fans of Huang Zhe and Fang Yibo couldn't figure out why Zhuang Li's attitude changed so quickly. Didn't he like several brothers very much before? Now that the opportunity to make friends with several brothers is in front of him, why did he refuse? Why lose your temper? He is just sick!

A passerby couldn't see it, and reminded: [Zhuang Li is normal, and it is you who are sick. Because of your infatuation with idols, you have lost even the ability to distinguish right from wrong. How sad you are! Go to the forum to see Zhuang Li's latest diary! ]

The group of fans immediately rushed into the dating forum to read Zhuang Li's diary, and then fell into a state of collective aphasia. They thought that Zhuang Li's love would last forever, just like their infatuation, but they woke up after being splashed with a can of Coke.

Now he hates Huang Zhe and Fang Yibo so much, he calls them mentally handicapped and trash, and he sees through their dirty thoughts.

Naturally, that love betting game couldn't go on.

When others looked beautiful, Zhuang Li would stand aside and admire it quietly; when others approached deliberately and showed malice, he would immediately stay away. His mind was never awake.

The vast majority of Chongming students are from the elite class, who have received elite education since childhood. They are very different from those fans who are obsessed with star chasing, and have more rational thinking ability.

They left messages in the forum one after another: [I am not surprised by the development of this plot. ]

[Me too, Zhuang Li's IQ shouldn't be so low that he can be fooled by a few dudes. ]

[After all, the god of learning is the god of learning, not an idiot. In the past, Huang Zhe and the others looked like dogs and played well with Teng Xuan, so it was inevitable that Zhuang Li would be envious. He lacks love and has nothing to do with homosexuality. ]

[Yeah, after seeing it clearly, move away immediately, this is the reaction of a normal person. ]

[Looking back now, I suddenly feel that Huang Zhe and the others are very funny and mentally retarded. 】

【IQ gap is difficult to bridge. The average IQ of several of them is at least 100% lower than that of Zhuang Li, so it is not surprising that they can come up with this mentally retarded game. 】

【It's strange that Zhuang Li would play with them. I used to admire Teng Xuan and Xiu Yue a lot, but when I see them now, I feel a very delicate mood. 】

[Do you remember Zhuang Li's phrase "like things gather people and divide them into groups"? ]

[Yes, people have their own aura, those who are compatible can play together, and those who are not compatible will gradually drift apart. Teng Xuan and Xiu Yue can play so well with Huang Zhe and Fang Yibo. 】

【The four of them are probably not the same kind of person! They are all mentally handicapped, they are all trash, they are all shiny on the outside and they are sloppy on the inside, hahaha...]

The forum is full of Chongming's rich second generation. The comments they left were harsher than the last, unabashedly mocking and belittling the group of four.

The fans of the four were furious, but they could only protest weakly, and did not dare to abuse them like they did on the Internet. They know too well what kind of power, wealth and status these people in Chongming Middle School have.

This is a group of people they simply can't afford to mess with.

Seeing this diary, Huang Zhe and Fang Yibo, who were beaten with bruised nose and face, almost vomited blood. After co-authoring their plan for so long, and just after leaving the school, Zhuang Li saw through their careful thinking, and even wrote them in his diary and scolded them.

What mental retardation, trash, contemptible, filthy, the words used are more poisonous than the other! He wasn't like this before!

Huang Zhe and Fang Yibo were so angry that their hearts were about to burst, but they had nothing to do with Zhuang Li.

Not only can they not trouble Zhuang Li, but they have to pretend they don't know, who said that this diary is private, and no one else has the right to read it!

"Ah, ah, ah! I'm so pissed off! Damn it!" Huang Zhe and Fang Yibo scolded and kicked the trash can.

"Forget it if you can't play the game. Zhuang's intellectual quotient is so high, you can't deceive him." Xiu Yue calmly persuaded him, but he felt extremely aggrieved in his heart.

His reputation has never been so bad!

Teng Xuan rubbed his brows and agreed wearily.

This time, he couldn't discern Zhuang Li's thoughts at all, and technical means couldn't trace the traces of the hackers.

Is Zhuang Li the hacker? Does he know their calculations? However, these issues are no longer important. Since he expressed in his diary that he does not want to contact Huang Zhe and others, the game can be terminated.

"Stop playing, let's study hard for college." Teng Xuan let out a sullen breath.

Xiu Yue sneered: "I will hire a top hacker to catch this kestrel! If he wants to engage us, we must be prepared to be cheated."

Teng Xuan, who was just relieved, said, "..."

---

the other end, Zhuang Li finished writing his diary in front of Si Ming, then went to the forum to leave a message.

Si Ming didn't think there was anything wrong with what he did, and sighed regretfully: "In this case, they won't dare to mess with you again, right? I should have punched them more just now."

Zhuang Li pulled him . He asked, "Does your hand hurt? Reach out and show it to me."

Zhong Xingyun was worried about his lover's body inside and out of his words, and he had to care about this.

Si Ming hid his hands in the pockets of his trousers, unwilling to show it, he frowned, and said with a cold face, "What can you do with a few punches? Look at the fart! Hurry up, your head is sticky, Isn't it uncomfortable?"

Zhuang Li was really uncomfortable, so he walked faster and his heart sank.

Si Ming's reaction was very wrong. It seemed that he was particularly taboo to talk about his physical condition. Is there something wrong with him? Is it serious? Is there any cure?

He always likes to sleep on his stomach when he is in class. He doesn't care about the outside world, his studies, and his own future. And he has no school status, as if he could disappear at any time. He likes to cover his head with his coat, as if trying to isolate himself.

All these signs point to the possibility that something is wrong with his body.

Zhong Xingyun should be a bodyguard or nurse hired by the Si family, so he has no student status.

Born into such a prominent family, he was neither short of money nor power, but Si Ming's family did not send him to the hospital for treatment, but let him come to school to mix with a group of children of the same age, free Comfortable, carefree, enjoying the last happy time...

They were unable to save the child, so they tried to let him feel the beauty of the world and not let him leave any regrets.

Si Ming's time seems to be running out.

After analyzing this, Zhuang Li suddenly stopped, showing a rare panicked expression.

7480, who had already read the script, sighed deeply and said helplessly: "Master, Si Ming has ALS, you can't save him this time."