Chapter 21

Zhuang Li's sentence sounded like a bell in Qiao Yanan's ear, causing her mind to buzz. Her forehead was covered in cold sweat, her hands were shaking uncontrollably, but she subconsciously retorted: "Joke, I am the head of the R&D department, how could I not understand communication technology? Do you know how many scientific research results I can produce in a year? "

Yes, Minister Qiao's scientific research achievements are indeed the most and the most cutting-edge in the R&D department, and there is no doubt about her ability. Thinking of this, the doubts in everyone's eyes disappeared.

Xuan Ming sneered at the corners of his lips.

Zhuang Li also laughed sarcastically: "Minister Qiao, since your scientific research ability is so strong, these topics should be easy for you, right? Please help us with the calculations."

After talking, the topic went back. No matter how Qiao Yanan argues, Zhuang Li has only one sentence to deal with—you do what you do.

The six blank questions are still hanging on the screen, as long as they are done, Qiao Yanan can prove himself. This is the quickest way.

For the top experts in the field, even for technologies that have never been studied in depth, a general process can always be deduced with the accumulation of previous knowledge.

Mr. Zhuang's request is not considered to be difficult, but a kind of consideration. If it were me, I'd go. Thinking like this, everyone turned their attention back to Qiao Yanan.

The conference room was very quiet, and no one spoke to urge, but they all wrote the words "you go to the test" on their faces.

Along with Qiao Yanan's stalemate, the seeds of doubt that had been sown just now took root and sprouted in everyone's heart.

Qiao Yanan remained calm on the face, but he was ruthless in his heart: "System, can I sell the news that Zhuang Li has developed the entire 5G system technology to the United States and let them kill him?"

Xuan Ming put his hands in a tower shape. Suddenly he clenched his fists, and blue veins burst out.

248 shook his head: "Better not, because only those present today will know the news. If Zhuang Li dies, Xuan Ming will definitely investigate, and we are also one of the suspects, which will seriously disrupt our original plan. Due to Xuan Ming's character, he would never have a relationship with a suspect."

"No matter what, I will definitely destroy him!" Qiao Yanan's voice was full of resentment.

248: "Zhuang Li is indeed a huge obstacle. Xuan Ming cares about him far more than anyone else. I have observed that when Zhuang Li is present, Xuan Ming's eyes are always fixed on him, but Xuan Ming's eyes are always fixed on him. It will never do this to others."

Qiao Yanan's eyes were covered with red blood, and the ruthlessness in his pupils could hardly be hidden.

In terms of scientific research, she has no talent at all, but she is a master in terms of harm. In just half a second, she came up with a poisonous plan: "System, you send these technologies mentioned by Zhuang Li today to some experts in the United States, and let them publish the paper first. When the paper is published, Zhuang Li will not Have you become a liar who plagiarized other people's scientific research results? When it comes to intellectual property issues, Haiming Group will not be able to use his technology. In the end, it has to rely on my theory to build 5G, and then everything will follow our original plan. Let's go." I

have to admit that in terms of conspiracy and tricks, Qiao Yanan's level is at the doctoral level. Some people are born different from others and are rotten from the root.

Hearing these extremely vicious words, Xuan Ming really wanted to screw off Qiao Yanan's head with his own hands. But now he can't do anything.

First, Qiao Yanan is one of the most outstanding young scientists in China. She is protected by the government, and no one can easily touch her. Second, even if she is transferred from the R&D department, her system can still be learned through the Internet. All the movements of Hai Ming.

So even if she didn't attend this meeting today, Xiao Curl's technologies would still be stolen by her system in the end. After all, the construction of 5G is inseparable from the network.

Right now, she has such evil thoughts, unless Xuan Ming immediately conjures a gun and blows her head off, 248 will be able to transmit these technologies to the United States anytime, anywhere.

Xuan Ming pressed his forehead with a splitting headache, not knowing what to do for a while.

At the same time, Zhuang Li saw that Qiao Yanan was always frozen, so he shook his head and said, "Minister Qiao, I don't know you, so I don't know how many amazing achievements you have achieved. But there is one thing I know for sure. ——"

He stared straight into Qiao Yanan's eyes: "A person who can't understand even the most basic technical terms can't make scientific research results."

"Why do you say that I can't understand professional terms? " Qiao Yanan growled hoarsely. For this time, she is completely confident to deal with it, and the professional term is not a scientific research secret, and the system will always tell her the answer.

248 responded immediately: "The interpretation of professional terms is completely fine, the Lord God doesn't care about that."

Zhuang Li smiled with great interest, his dark red lips raised a corner, and the hair that had been completely combed to the back of his head was now hanging down, slightly Rolled up by the temples, the evil and unruly appearance looks like a demon who is used to playing with people's hearts.

Seeing his expression, Qiao Yanan shuddered.

248 was also stunned.

Zhuang Li tapped the keyboard in a sloppy tone, "Then ask Minister Qiao to explain to me what this word means."

A large line of English letters appeared on the screen - 3D-MIMO

engineers sitting on both sides of the long table almost immediately Just realized that this is a technique related to massive antenna arrays, because MIMO is short for "multi-channel antenna system".

Compared with the six questions above, the difficulty of this question is simply a drop off a cliff. Anyone who has a little research on communication technology can answer it casually.

"Is Mr. Zhuang joking with Minister Qiao?" someone whispered.

However, Qiao Yanan's reaction let them know that this was not a joke, but a thorn that pierced Qiao Yanan's disguise. She stood there in a daze, and didn't give the answer immediately. This is an impossible situation for a top expert. It's like a professional pig farmer who doesn't know what a pig is. The scene is ridiculous. people laugh.

Qiao Yanan shouted anxiously: "System, what does that mean? Tell me quickly!"

248 rang for a long time before he said, "Host, I can't tell you."

Qiao Yanan's face almost split, "What did you say? It's just a professional term, why can't you say it!"

248 was helpless: "Host, Zhuang Li is smarter than I thought! Even if I say something, you can't understand it, let me explain it to you, this term is also A technology that hasn't been around yet, to the extent that I can't divulge it. This technology is the product of another technology's deep development, not a bug, so I didn't notice it before. It's buried too deep, I suspect Zhuang Li did this on purpose to force you to show up. After seeing through you, he came up with a series of plans."

"He is so scary! If the host I was bound to at the beginning was him, I might have become a long time ago. Gold system." 248 sighed with regret.

Xuan Ming's mood was originally very nervous and angry, but when he heard these words, he couldn't help but twitch his lips. He knows the technique of peeling off the skin of the small curly hair best, but it is really deadly, and it is progressive, leaving no dead ends.

"Which technology is the product of the in-depth development of this technology? He should have mentioned it before, right?" Qiao Yanan asked anxiously.

"I can't tell you." 248 was tight-lipped about this.

In fact, this technology is an evolved version of the previous large-scale antenna array technology. It can shape the vertical plane of the beam through the two-dimensional arrangement of large-scale antennas, which greatly improves the transmission distance and transmission range of 5G signals. Intelligent.

Once 248 reminds Qiao Yanan, she is likely to guess that the term is called 3D-MIMO large-scale antenna array, so according to the judgment of the Lord God, this technology that has not yet come out is even leaked from 248. It must die, so it dare not say a word.

Qiao Yanan didn't understand 248's ruthlessness, and screamed: "Isn't it a special term? Why can't it be leaked? The technological development of this world has a fart relationship with the Lord God! What is he doing so lenient! What do you want me to do now? Do you fool anyone? If you mistake my character design, it will be completely over!"

Xuan Ming silently admired her flustered, anxious, almost collapsed expression, and the anger that had accumulated in his heart was finally relieved a little.

The entire conference room became very quiet. Everyone looked at Qiao Yanan, who had not spoken for a long time, and the seed of doubt in their hearts had quietly grown into a towering tree.

Zhuang Li tapped lightly on the table with his fingertips, his voice full of sarcasm: "Minister Qiao, you can't even understand technical terms, so the question is, how did you make your scientific research results?"

Qiao Yanan's eyes were red. Staring at him, his parched lips wriggled slightly, but he couldn't say a word.

248 sighed faintly: "Don't make excuses, they won't believe it. Being able to write a thesis without knowing professional terms is like building a house without building materials. It's pure fantasy."

Qiao Yanan swayed.

Zhuang Li turned to look at Xuan Ming with a cautious tone: "Mr. Xuan, I think you need to investigate the situation of Minister Qiao. In my opinion, she is a complete layman.

" The engineers and scientists on both sides of the table did not raise any objections. Instead, they gathered together and whispered, casting disgusting glances at Qiao Yanan from time to time.

Xuan Ming nodded and said yes, but his heart was mixed with two emotions of admiration and worry. On the one hand, he was happy for Qiao Yanan's demise; on the other hand, he was worried that her jumping off the wall would hurt the little curly hair.

However, the next moment, a small memory card was stuffed into his hand.

Zhuang Li said lightly: "Last night, I have written some of the most basic technologies into papers, submitted them to major journals, and submitted a patent application to the country. I heard that the patent review process will be very troublesome, so I have to ask Mr. Xuan helps to clear it up, and global patents must also be carried out simultaneously."

He thought for a while, and then said: "As long as we master the basic patents, other countries will not be able to avoid us if they want to develop 5G. This is the bottom layer of technological development. Logic."

"I understand that in the future, we will continue to be profitable just by charging royalties." Xuan Ming immediately grasped this precious memory card. Those worries and anxiety just now had disappeared without a trace.

He guessed that the little curly hair must be a master at chess. When others take a step, his eyes have been cast to the end of the distance. Therefore, even a system with supernatural powers can't do anything about him now.

Hearing the conversation between the two, 248 woke up the collapsed Qiao Yanan: "Your plan went bankrupt again. Zhuang Li had written his scientific research results into a paper and submitted a paper last night, and applied for a patent. I sold his technology to The US is useless."

"He was writing a thesis last night, so why didn't you find out when you hacked into his computer?" Qiao Yanan asked angrily.

"He was supposed to be a highly skilled hacker who wiped out all traces of the network. I thought he was just an ordinary person and it was my fault that he didn't check his electronic devices deeply." 248 felt very frustrated, this was his first lost to a human.

"You deleted his paper, the submission, and the patent application!" Qiao Yanan ordered arrogantly. She often does this kind of thing, otherwise she wouldn't have stolen so many scientific research results without getting into a lawsuit.

"It's too late. Due to the time difference, many editors have read those papers and given enthusiastic responses. The government has begun to pay attention to him after receiving the patent application. There is a national level protection, our plan is absolutely It will not go smoothly, and it is more likely to expose ourselves. After all, I can delete the evidence on the Internet, but I cannot delete the memory of human beings." 248's tone was dejected.

Qiao Yanan was completely at a loss for words. The head that used to be held high, can't be raised now, and is as embarrassed as a lost dog.

Seeing her giving up her struggle, everyone was shocked and angry.

However, Zhuang Li said calmly: "Mr. Xuan, this lady will be handled by you. I still have some key technologies to finish." The

indignant engineers immediately shifted their attention and straightened their laptops one by one. He stared brightly at the stage.

Xuan Ming really wanted to continue listening to Xiao Curly's lecture, but he had to take away the curse of Qiao Yanan, so he nodded reluctantly.

Before leaving, he solemnly announced: "From this moment onwards, Mr. Zhuang Li will be your minister." The

engineers and old scientists just froze and burst into warm applause.