Chapter 42

248 is an extremely egotistical system.

To be more precise: all systems are conceited because they bear the blood of the gods and are fundamentally different from the human beings of these lower planes. The gap between the two, let alone the earth, is afraid that the entire universe cannot be filled.

Therefore, after obtaining Zhuang Li's research materials, 248 did not open the inspection at all, and sent it directly to the Internet.

So it was dumbfounded at the moment, and murmured over and over again: "Impossible! Impossible! I have already screened it when I downloaded it, and it is impossible for this kind of error to occur! What the hell is going on?"

It hurriedly hurried Drilled into the network of Haiming Laboratory, checked the information repeatedly, and drilled back again, murmured in disbelief: "No problem! I will download it again and see."

It re-invaded Haiming's network and downloaded a file package, But he didn't dare to put it on the Internet, but turned it on with Qiao Yanan's computer, and then hundreds of thousands of mocking expressions occupied the small screen, winking at Qiao Yanan and 248 one after another, with an arrogant attitude.

Qiao Yanan punched it and almost broke the LCD screen.

248 panicked, and hurriedly said, "I'll download it again!" After speaking, he drilled down the Internet.

After trying several times in a row, every time he stole back a bunch of mocking expressions, Qiao Yanan's face was already green and black, and 248 fell into an unprecedented self-doubt. It thought for a long time before suddenly shouting: "I understand! It's a honeypot!"

"What is a honeypot?" Qiao Yanan didn't know this at all.

---

At the same time, Zhuang Li opened a web page, which recorded the time of each intrusion of 248, and said to Xuan Ming with a smile: "What they invaded is not the real network, but the honeypot I made. Through the honeypot , I can monitor their every move."

"What is a honeypot?" Xuan Ming looked at this intrusion movement record sheet with doubts and wonder in his eyes.

"Honeypots are a means of defense against hacking. In layman terms a trap, a fake network overlaid on the real network. When hackers get in, they are lured by the fake network and then ignore the real network. Zhuang Li leaned back on

the chair and smiled with interest: "When a group of termites invade your house, you can take out a jar full of honey to lure them. Smelling the scent of honey, the termites will burrow into the deep jar one by one. , is stuck by the thick honey water, and can no longer be destroyed. This is the principle of honeypot technology. How is it, it is very appropriate?"

Xuan Ming suddenly realized: "So Qiao Yanan's hacker is only your fake network. What you got is just the bait you deliberately put out?"

"Yes, your previous judgment was wrong. It wasn't some hackers who helped her behind the scenes, but powerful nano-robots. No hacker in the world can break into my network, Not even a honeypot."

After saying such an arrogant sentence, Zhuang Li shook his head and sighed: "I thought her nano-robot was very high-end, but I didn't expect that she couldn't even see through such a simple trap. I'm so disappointed. Yes ."

Xuan Ming lowered his forehead and smiled.

7480: "..."

Damn big devil, when it comes to treacherousness, who can beat you?

---

Qiao Yanan, who knew what a honeypot is, also asked the same question: "Can such a simple trap fool you? The system is too useless!"

248 can't wait to jump out of the host's mind and argue with her : "You don't even know what to say? Can the honeypot that can fool me be a simple honeypot? It is no different from the real network, with all regular servers such as Web Server, FTP Server, SMTP Server, etc. Every minute and every second, new content is added, new commands are executed, and it seems that hundreds of people are using it for work at the same time. If it is you, can you recognize it?"

"Although it is a simulated network, it is richer than the real network, so I was deceived by it for more than two months!" 248 slowly regained his composure and sighed: "Zhuang Li is really super Genius, even better at hacking than me!"

Every system has its own unique abilities, just like people have personalities. For example, some systems are proficient in financial investment, some systems are proficient in pharmaceuticals, some systems are proficient in hypnosis, etc.

248's ability is hacking technology. Unlike other systems, it just treats the database as a search engine, check it when needed, and then tell the host about the relevant information. It really understands technology and science, no matter how difficult the paper is. If the system has a previous life, it believes that it must be a great scientist.

248 has conceited capital, but now, its conceit has been crushed to pieces by Zhuang Li's superb hacking skills. In the network, it is no longer the king who can come and go freely, but a dingy mouse, who was introduced into the honeypot and almost drowned without being aware of it.

"I'm a failure." 248 made such a denial to himself for the first time.

Thinking of his plan to go bankrupt, Qiao Yanan couldn't help screaming: "Then what should we do now, there is no way to deal with Zhuang Li?"

"My hacking skills are not as good as his, what can I do against him? Do you rely on your elm head? ?" 248, who had admired the host very much before, now dislikes her, and after a moment of calm, he sighs sincerely: "All intrigues and tricks are futile in the face of absolute intellectual crushing. Those tactics you play are in Zhuang Li's opinion. It's no different from playing a house with a child."

Qiao Yanan blushed and said angrily, "Aren't you playing with him too, what qualifications do you have to ridicule me?" All

of them quarreled, and they were making a fuss. Suddenly I received a message from Future Atlas.

"They invited you to give a speech at the 5G technology summit in three days, and communication companies across the country will attend this summit." 248 immediately put aside his personal emotions and analyzed: "If your speech is good enough, you will definitely become the protagonist of the day. , to rewash your reputation. You have to prepare well."

"You are right. In that case, I will be able to gain a firm foothold in the new company," Qiao Yanan immediately echoed: "I can also rebuild my character. I am the most outstanding young scientist in China, and no one can replace it. My location. System, please help me write the speech, and I will hurry up in the past two days to memorize it."

"Okay, I will immediately invade the Internet in the United States and help you find the latest and most complete research and development results."248 response actively.

"Be careful, don't be fooled by the honeypot again!" Qiao Yanan reminded worriedly.

248: "..."

---

At the same time, Zhuang Li also received an invitation letter from the 5G Summit.

He checked the participants of the day and found that the head of the research and development department of Future Atlas had become Qiao Yanan, and he couldn't help chuckling: "An idiot who doesn't understand anything, but has to give a cutting-edge technical speech in front of a group of experts and scholars. You say, how did she do it?"

"Cheating by the spy robot in her head." Xuan Ming frowned in disgust.

"If we take off this cheating device before the meeting, what will happen to her?"

Xuan Ming thought about it, and couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth: "She will show her true form in front of everyone."

"That scene will be very interesting . Right?" Zhuang Li narrowed his eyes.

"Yes, it will be fun." The

two looked at each other, unable to restrain the sly smiles on their faces.

7480: "..."

Damn, the host is a wolf, and Xuan Ming is a scorpion, these two are a perfect match!

---

Three days passed quickly. With the help of 248, Qiao Yanan got a wonderful speech, which included the most cutting-edge 5G technology in the world today. Of course, she didn't dare to write the part that Zhuang Li developed, because he had already applied for a patent, so he couldn't use it casually, otherwise he would get a lawsuit.

More than three hours before the meeting started, Qiao Yanan was already nervous: "Will Zhuang Li steal my limelight?"

"No, the organizer did not invite him to give a speech at all. For people in the industry, he is an A complete newcomer can't compare with you in terms of qualifications, prestige, and skills."

"That's good, is my dress beautiful? Would you like to change it?" Qiao Yanan stood in front of the mirror and turned around.

"No, you're here to give a speech, not a beauty pageant." 248 was a little impatient.

Qiao Yanan also rolled his eyes impatiently, then picked up suits after suits and tried them on in the mirror. Just at this moment, the mobile phone she had thrown on the bed suddenly rang, and three words were marked on the screen - dog man.

"It's Xuan Ming!" Qiao Yanan's eyes widened in surprise.

"Quick pick up! He goes to the Three Treasures Hall without incident. He must have something important to say to you!" 248 urged eagerly.

However, Qiao Yanan waited for more than 20 seconds to connect the phone, and his tone pretended to be very loose: "Hey, President Xuan, why did you think of calling me?"

"You really accepted the invitation to join the future map?" Xuan Ming's voice sounded dull.

Qiao Yanan immediately became complacent, and his tone became more and more light, "Yes, I'm already the head of the R&D department of Future Atlas, may I ask Mr. Xuan for any instructions?"

"I'm in the company, come over and let's chat. "After saying this, Xuan Ming cut off the communication and didn't wait for Qiao Yanan to give a definite answer.

Qiao Yanan stared at the beeping mobile phone, her nose was crooked with anger, but she couldn't shake her face, she could only scolded Xuan Ming for being a dog man, raised her eyebrows after scolding, and guessed: "He must regret it. , want to beg me to go back. Do you think I will agree?"

"Yes, it is easier to control the overall situation with him." 248 analyzed.

"I can't agree. Men are all bastards, and a dog man like Xuan Ming is even more blatant. He will never cherish things that are easily obtained. I will reject him severely, and then use the future map to make him bankrupt and let him I have become a bereaved dog, and I can only kneel and lick the toes of my shoes in order to eat."

Qiao Yanan took the elevator to the underground garage while thinking about the future. Half an hour later, her fiery red supercar galloped into the VIP channel of Haiming Group. After a few minutes, she stepped on eight-centimeter high heels, twisted her slender waist, and swaggered into Xuan Ming's office.

After a cup of coffee, Zhuang Li stood by the operating table and injected a tube of microbubbles into the cerebral cortex of Qiao Yanan, who had fallen into a coma.

248 The whole system was dumbfounded, and kept shouting with mental power: "What are you doing? I warn you not to touch me, or I will bombard you with particles! Do you know who I am? I am the messenger of the Lord God!"

7480 Silently covering

his face: "..." Why does every system say such humiliating lines?