Chapter 89

Le Zhengming was born in a family of military generals, and his ancestors have sprinkled blood on the frontier for generations.

When he was young, his grandfather, father, uncle, and uncle were all lost in a war. The reason was not the failure of the command, but the friendly forces around him deliberately ignored their calls for help.

They led hundreds of thousands of horses and hundreds of thousands of foreign allied troops to fight on the prairie. In the end, none of them died, and the corpses were chopped into piles of minced meat and fed to the wolves outside the gate.

When the news of the defeat came back to Wei State, the monarch at that time pretended to shed a few tears and gave a few brocades. The matter of the Lezheng family being betrayed by the reinforcements was thus ended. They died like dirt on the ground, and they had no value except to let others step on their feet.

If it weren't for the fact that none of the generals who succeeded him would be able to fight, and the army of aliens approached year after year and gradually penetrated into the hinterland of the Central Plains, the imperial family of Wei, who was jealous of their talents, would never have reactivated Le Zhengming.

He grew up in this kind of persecuted and oppressed environment, and he was not loyal to Wei, but he had to be loyal to this land.

His heart to protect this world seems to have existed from birth.

Therefore, when the mighty army of the Jie clan attacked, he was actually determined to die, and the only thing he could care about was the cunning curly fox. He pity the other party is still young, so he sent people away from a distance.

He wants the little curly hair to live well with his own.

However, the result of this battle was completely beyond Le Zhengming's expectations. First, he survived; second, the vast majority of his soldiers also survived; then, they also achieved a great victory, killing the 80,000 Jie tribesmen.

But he didn't know where the little curly hair would dismount. If they met an army of 100,000 people from the Jie clan on the way...

Thinking of this, Le Zhengming's heart burned like a cannon.

He hastily counted the battlefield, then raised his sword and shouted: "Soldier, follow me to outflank Guancheng!"

Everyone had long been red-eyed in the hearty battle just now, and it was the time when their momentum was at their highest, so they roared in response: "Flank Guancheng and kill all the Jie people! Kill, kill, kill!"

Three in a row The word "kill" made everyone's eyes red, and they tightened the reins and quickly marched towards Guancheng under the leadership of various lieutenants.

Le Zhengming ran at the forefront, his handsome face was covered with a layer of frost, and his eyes were constantly flashing with anxiety, remorse, regret, fear and other emotions.

If he had known that this battle could be won, he would never have let Little Curly Hair go. What should I do if the little curly hair encounters the Jie tribe on the way, what should I do?

A blood-stained picture unfolded in Le Zhengming's mind, making his eyes red and his heart bursting. He kept clamping the horse's belly, urging the horse to run faster, faster...

The next moment, he opened his eyes wide and was stunned on the spot.

I saw a fifteen- or sixteen-year-old boy standing beside the mountain road in front, dressed in ordinary linen clothes, dressed like a commoner, with long hair with a slight curl but draped behind him at will, being blown away by the wind. Scattered in all directions, her long and narrow eyes lit up like cold stars in the sky, and the corner of Yin Hong's mouth was hooked with a pleasant arc.

Looking at it this way, he is not like an ordinary person at all, but more like a monster in the mountains.

In the face of the attack of tens of thousands of troops, he did not avoid it at all, and even waved his hand in a good mood.

Seeing this familiar face, Le Zhengming almost burst into tears.

That is the little curly hair, who let him dig his heart out and worry about his heart!

Le Zhengming rushed over more and more quickly, ran to the front and stretched out his arms, and easily grabbed the young man onto the horse's back and continued to run forward with him.

The soldiers who followed were all stunned, but they didn't have time to ask about the identity of the boy and the general's abnormal behavior.

"You didn't leave?" Le Zhengming asked in the swift wind.

"As I said, I'll be where you are." Zhuang Li sat sideways in his lover's arms, and gently opened his collar with his slender fingertips, revealing half of his shoulders with a little red plum, half a smile. "We've already done this, don't you want to repay our debt?"

Le Zhengming's eyes were immediately attracted by the creamy snow skin and the brightly colored prints. He quickly pulled down the little curly hand and gently covered up the traces that made his head dizzy and his body hot, and said in an extremely hoarse voice: "I will naturally take on the responsibility of taking care of you."

"Then you must promise me . In the future, no matter what the reason is, you can't leave me alone." Zhuang Li poked his lover's hard chest, and the corners of his slightly raised mouth showed the joy of having everything under his control.

He knows that this person has never been able to do anything about himself.

"Okay, I promise you, I will never let you leave me half a step in the future." Le Zhengming was indeed led by the nose by the little curly hair. Although he has only just known each other for a long time, he seems to have been eaten to death by the other party.

However, this oath did not stem from coercion, but a commitment from the bottom of my heart. He is here, and the little curly hair is there, and they will never be separated in the future.

---

Not long after the ninth prince and others left, the army of the Jie clan launched a sneak attack on Guancheng.

General Xu, who was temporarily transferred to Guancheng, was originally happy, thinking that he could finally replace Le Zhengming, but unexpectedly, he fell into the exact same situation as Le Zhengming in a blink of an eye.

His own troops were still stationed in Qiuzhuang, and he had not had time to dispatch them. Most of Guancheng's troops did not obey his command. As soon as the enemy army came, the entire barracks became a mess, and there was no way to launch an effective counterattack in the first place.

He let out the beacon smoke and flying pigeons and asked for help from the ninth prince who was still in the middle of the road, but there was no movement there.

The ninth prince is the most favored son of the new emperor, and he is very likely to aspire to the supreme throne in the future, so how can he let himself stand under the wall of danger?

After an hour of hard fighting, no reinforcements came to Guancheng, and General Xu was desperate. He couldn't imagine what kind of disaster would happen if the enemy's hooves broke through the city gate.

These Jie people are all beasts. They slaughtered the Han people like cattle and sheep. They also piled the bodies of the Han people into tall towers and placed them on the grassland outside the pass, just to attract wolves to bite and vultures to peck at them. for their enjoyment.

They regarded the land of the Central Plains as a hunting ground, and the Han people could only run wild under their horses' hooves, with no chance of life or death.

Looking at the red army gathered under the city wall, looking at the precarious city gate, General Xu shed tears of remorse on the spot.

If General Le Zheng was still there, the frontier would never have been trampled by enemy troops. General Lezheng is Wei's Dinghaishenzhen, what is Duke Zhuangran? What is Zhuang Xu, the god operator? Even the ninth prince and the new emperor had to rely on General Lezheng's bravery and skill to stay in the imperial city safely.

We soldiers are working hard on the front line, but the ninth princes and the dignitaries enjoy high beds and soft pillows, brocade clothes and jade food in the back, what is the reason?

In despair, General Xu came up with such a rebellious idea.

He walked to the city wall, pulled a bow and shot arrows himself, but was almost killed by the enemy.

While still in shock, he suddenly heard someone shouting over his head: "It's General Lezheng! He's here to help!"

"What? General Lezheng isn't dead?" Xu Hui asked in astonishment.

Guancheng had an army of 100,000 Jie clan, which meant that there must be 80,000 in Guandu. Forty thousand to eighty thousand, with such a huge disparity in strength, Le Zhengming didn't die?

Xu Hui seriously doubted that he had heard it wrong.

But the soldier standing on the watchtower was extremely certain: "It's General Lezheng, I saw his tiger-headed flag! He copied it from the back!"

Xu Hui rushed up to the watchtower to take a look, and immediately shouted: "Open The city gate, open the city gate, let's go out and join General Lezheng!"

Several generals who had been reluctant to obey his dispatch and command before, did not hesitate to open the city gate and rushed out on horses. It can be seen what kind of prestige and weight the three words "Le Zhengming" have on the battlefield.

The Jie people also heard the voice of "Le Zhengming", and the originally orderly offensive suddenly became messy. The Jie people at the rear of the team looked back and saw a tiger-headed flag with black stripes on a blue background fluttering in the strong wind, like a dark cloud, pressing down heavily.

"Le Zhengming is not dead! He attacked!" This news made all the Jie people panic. They couldn't understand how Le Zhengming could escape under the crushing force of 80,000 troops. Could he be witchcraft?

However, there is no time for the Jie tribe to think about this difficult problem. They were attacked back and forth by the Wei army, and the neatly arranged phalanx was smashed into all directions. They could only choose one direction and flee.

These brave and skilled Jie people lost the courage to continue fighting after only one face-to-face.

Le Zhengming is like a god of death falling from the sky, wielding a big knife to harvest their lives.

In just an hour, Guan Cheng had survived this crisis safely.

The people far away on the city tower raised their hands and cheered, and the soldiers near the battlefield also walked towards General Lezheng, their eyes flashing with fanatical worship and deep awe.

However, Le Zhengming suddenly turned his horse's head and ran to the back of the team. He picked up a thin, handsome young man from the carriage that was escorting grain and grass. He turned the other party to sit on his shoulder and declared with great pride: "This is my strategist Zhuang Li, who formulated the new moon battle formation and brought the final victory to you."

He carried the boy around the battlefield, like a very rich king showing off his priceless treasure.

"What? We were able to win the battle because of this strategist?"

"When did we have a strategist?"

"The ninth prince's strategist is called Zhuang Xu, and he is known as the God of Fortune. This man is called Zhuang Li, are they brothers ? ?"

"Sure enough, they are brothers, otherwise how can they be so powerful?"

"Just, how did we win the previous battle? I haven't figured it out yet!" The

soldiers were surprised and puzzled, and couldn't help but gather around After discussing it together, only a tall and black-faced vice general scoffed at the young man sitting on the general's shoulder.

What kind of military advisor is this Zhuang Li? He is clearly a cowardly and cowardly, but extraordinarily arrogant and arrogant chicken! He can't even pretend to be dead, what can he really do?

"Mr. Zhuang, you are a military counselor, then you can tell us how we won the previous battle!" The black-faced lieutenant shouted loudly.

The rest of the soldiers also responded eagerly: "Yes, yes, Mr. Zhuang, please tell us about it! We are still confused at this point!"

7480 was also very curious about this question, and hung up two With a broken arm, he endured the humiliation and asked, "Master, how did you win? Did you pick up some golden fingers when I wasn't paying attention?"

Besides the golden fingers of the Lord God, what else can make the host in a desperate situation? Among the winning so pretty?

Zhuang Li lightly touched his eyebrows with his slender fingertips and smiled quietly: "System, don't you understand? My biggest golden finger is always here."