Chapter 113

The showdown between China and the United States ended with a great victory for China.

The President of the United States quickly lifted the ban on chip exports, because China also issued a decree banning chip exports in response. In other words, when all Chinese companies use high-end chips, the US has no access to this technology at all.

The United States, which always blocks other countries in technology, never imagined that it would be blocked one day. This is embarrassing.

Tooth, who pinned his hopes on the Americans, has nowhere to go.

The share price of Haiming Group is rising every day, but the future map is declining. Their market share in the telecommunications sector has shrunk to such an extent that they see no benefit, and the government conducts daily investigations of their financial situation to crack down on them.

"It's all your own fault! I'm really curious, you and Zhuang Li have no grievances, why did you set up such a situation to harm him? Are you crazy? Now he can't even offend the President of the United States. The one who got up!" Tuth's father slapped the table and roared.

Tusi sat behind his desk and checked various reports without any expression on his face.

"What are you in a hurry?" He glanced at his father, took out his mobile phone and made another call, calmly and instructed: "Feng Bai, you bring our new product up." A

few minutes later, Feng Bai, who came in after knocking on the door, A mobile phone with exquisite workmanship was presented to Father Tu, and he introduced himself: "Hello Mr. Tu, I am Feng Bai, CEO of Motu Technology, a subsidiary of Future Tu, which specializes in mobile phone business. You can just call me Xiao Feng. This is my name. The new mobile phone we developed, take a look, its performance is more powerful than the fruit machine in the United States."

Father Tu took the mobile phone and related materials, looked at it carefully for a while, and then handed it to the other shareholders with a slightly sullen expression.

After a while, several shareholders who were planning to indulge them couldn't help but admire: "Okay, the performance of this phone is indeed the most advanced in the world, and it will definitely sell well!"

"I will hold a new product launch in three days, and the map will not fall in the future, you can rest assured." Tusi said with great certainty, "We can still focus on smartphones after losing our share of the communication market. I have Advanced technology can definitely detonate the market."

"Then we will wait and see." A shareholder smiled and clapped his hands.

Another shareholder suddenly said: "No, Mingli Technology will hold a new product launch conference in five minutes. Why is it so hasty? I didn't receive any news before!" Not

only this shareholder was a little confused, even Hua Guo The public was also surprised.

Zhuang Li has unparalleled appeal in China. The quantum satellites sent by the country to space, the quantum signal transceivers set up on the ground, the construction of 5G6G networks, quantum computers, and chemical chips are all his scientific research achievements.

It is no exaggeration to say that he alone has driven the technological development of the entire country.

Moreover, his character is very perverse, and every time he can make the President of the United States delete his Twitter in a daze, making the Chinese people enjoy it.

He sent a Weibo saying that he would hold a new product launch online, so within a few minutes, tens of millions of people came to the live broadcast room. Fortunately, the Huaguo network has been upgraded to 5G, and some areas have reached the 6G level, otherwise the live broadcast room will definitely collapse.

Tusi and Feng Bai entered the live broadcast room with livid faces, anxiously waiting for the introduction of new products.

The first sister of CCTV slowly walked up to the podium with her skirt.

Her appearance caused a surprise in the live broadcast room.

【What card is this? We even invited our sister Mingzhu to recommend new products! ]

[I think the deck is not big enough! If Master Zhuang came in person, that would be really arrogant! ]

[Master Zhuang is now the first person to be assassinated by the U.S. military with a huge bounty, and it is impossible for him to come to the scene. If something happens to him, our country will lose a lot! ]

[I was very curious about what the mobile phone developed by Master Zhuang would look like. 】

[Probably gather all the black technologies. 】

Seeing this barrage, Tusi felt a little nervous, and Feng Bai also wiped the cold sweat from his forehead.

In the anxiety of the two, Sister Mingzhu began to explain the various features of this phone, and the barrage in the live broadcast room was soon filled with bright red exclamation marks.

Netizens guessed right, this mobile phone really has a lot of black technology: First, it does not need to be charged, and it only needs to absorb wireless microwaves in the air to obtain a steady supply of energy.

Second, its case is free from fingerprints, water droplets, oil stains and dust, keeping it clean and new no matter how long it is used.

Third, only one metamaterial antenna is installed inside the mobile phone, but the signal strength can always be maintained at full level, and the radiation intensity is far less than all mobile phones on the market.

Fourth, its camera is a kind of metamaterial lens. It is only a thin sheet the size of a needle tip, but it has more than 300 billion pixels. It can capture any tiny detail, and it is completely qualified as a professional camera.

Fifth, there is no protruding camera, no at least four built-in antennas, and no large-capacity battery. This mobile phone is only half a centimeter thick. The casing shows a three-dimensional star projection, which emits a faint blue under the light The light, and a little bit of starlight flashed in the depths of the projection, holding it in your hand was like holding a small universe.

Its powerful performance and fantastic shape caused a market tsunami upon release.

All the audience in the live room screamed and typed out a line: [Buy it! Be sure to buy it for me! ]

Even Sister Mingzhu laughed and joked: "The moment I saw this phone, I said to Mr. Zhuang, I don't want the appearance fee, you can just give me this phone. Fortunately, Mr. Zhuang agreed, Do you know how happy I am now?"

【Ah ah ah, suddenly so jealous of Sister Mingzhu! Only 1 million mobile phones were pre-sold today, and they were sold out in half a second! ]

[Although the price is beautiful, the new phone is even more beautiful! I even want to buy it after eating it for a year! 】

【I just wanna ask, where can I buy this mobile phone I love it! love love love! ]

Many foreigners also crowded into the live broadcast room, almost frantically snapping up.

Zhuang Li once again made the world's eyes focus on China.

The live broadcast room was drowned out by the warm praise, but Tusi turned off the computer at this time, and his face was no longer calm and calm, but showed a panic to the extreme.

Zhuang Li's mobile phone is too high-tech, and the new mobile phone developed by Future Atlas has become a pile of rubbish compared to the one. This is how they hold a new product launch three days later?

At that time, everyone will compare Zhuang Li's mobile phone with Motu's mobile phone, and then criticize Motu as worthless!

In order to make a difference in the smartphone market, Tusi spent a lot of money to dig a research and development team, and invested most of its working capital into it.

He thought that he could live to death and find another way, but he didn't expect that this way would be easily blocked by Zhuang Li.

"Zhuang Li did it on purpose! I just posted the news that Motu will release a new mobile phone on the Internet, and he held an online live broadcast. He is going to kill us!" Feng Bai frequently wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, and his voice was shaking. out of shape.

If he had known that Zhuang Li was so terrifying, he would never have said anything to set up that game. Zhuang Li has such a good technique, why didn't he take it out earlier?

But all the mysteries no longer need to be thought about. Zhuang Li's press conference has already dealt a devastating blow to Motu.

In contrast, consumers will not spend thousands of dollars at this time to buy a mobile phone that is not very high-tech. They would rather save their money and wait until Zhuang Li's mobile phones hit the market in large quantities before buying them.

If the price is reduced, the magic map will not be able to recover the cost at all.

In other words, the mobile phone business of the future map is destined to lose blood before it starts!

This was a fatal decision-making mistake, and Tusi took the future map to a point of no return after all.

Father Tu clutched his chest and leaned back in the chair, almost having a heart attack. Several shareholders slapped the table and scolded Tusi for being an idiot. Good people don't do it, but go to be a ghost. If it hadn't been for him inexplicably setting up a situation to deal with Zhuang Li, the future map would not have fallen into this situation at all!

"I want to sell the company's shares! I won't go to hell with your Tu family!" A shareholder threw these harsh words and left.

The rest of the shareholders also had the same idea. They didn't even look at the Tujia father and son, and they walked away completely.

Father Tu clutched the armrest of the chair tightly and asked hoarsely, "Why? Why are you trying to provoke Zhuang Li? Do you know anyone? Are you crazy? Tell me what you think!"

Tusi asked this question. Unable to answer, he could only cover his face to hide his embarrassment.

Feng Bai shook his lips and asked in a trembling voice, "President Tu, what should we do?"

"If you cancel the new product launch, you don't have to do anything, just go back and wait for the news." Tu Si's tired voice came from behind his palm.

Feng Bai's little hope in his heart also collapsed at this time. He understood that the magic map that was precisely sniped by Zhuang Li would not last long. He has done so many unconscionable things, and what he got in return was nothing but an empty bamboo basket, and all the tens of millions of annual salary, luxury cars and mansions were all gone!

Zhuang Li had such a huge influence in China, and Feng Bai, who had offended Zhuang Li, had nowhere to go after leaving Motu. His life is over!

When Feng Bai left the office, his legs were soft, and the rush of regret made him unable to breathe.

If I had known earlier...

it's a pity that the world hadn't known earlier...

Tooth sent his father, who had a heart attack, to the hospital. As soon as he got home, he received a secret email from the U.S. military, asking him to meet with the contact person.

He could only force himself to go to a certain high-level club, and chose a hot woman to go to the dance floor together.

"What do you want me to do?" He pretended to kiss the woman's neck, but he actually hid his mouth and asked in a low voice.

"Stolen the design drawings and related materials of Zhuang Li's new mobile phone." The woman's lips did not move, but her voice came from her abdomen.

Loud music and the conversation of the guests overshadowed their communication.

"You guys even want his cell phone drawings?" Tusi felt very ridiculous, so he laughed.

"Idiot, what do you know! The mobile phone he developed can last without charging, do you understand what that means?

" This shows that the three satellites he sent into space are also replenishing energy in the same way. The surging cosmic rays will be continuously absorbed by the charging systems of the three satellites, and then converted into laser beams!

"The metamaterial lens installed on this mobile phone is only the size of a needle tip, but its pixels can reach hundreds of billions of pixels. If Zhuang Li installed it on an insect-shaped surveillance robot, such as a swarm of mosquito-fly bionic robots, then Hua Guo can be completely magical. Unwittingly monitor any corner of the United States!

"If a case that is free from dust, water droplets and oil stains is used on the surface of the satellite, cosmic dust will not be able to contaminate the satellite and cause circuit failure. Zhuang Li is using the technology of building satellites to make mobile phones, you are not wronged! The

woman smiled charmingly, but there was a mocking chuckle from her stomach.

Tusi suddenly realized: "..."

Zhuang Li's handwriting is too great to use satellite-building technology to create a mobile phone!

Realizing that he is suffering from Zhuang Li's Tooth, who was originally reluctant to work for the Americans, had to choose to compromise. He couldn't deal with such a terrifying enemy alone!

If he had known...

But there is no if...