Chapter 101

Zhuang Li grasped the railing to relax his body, not in a hurry to get down from the rooftop. It takes a little time for the new consciousness to combine with the old body.

When he let out a breath and was finally about to turn down the railing, a group of policemen kicked open the iron gate and broke into the roof, shouting loudly, "Don't jump, young man, let's have a good talk. You are still young, there is nothing you can't cross. Past!"

The reporter who followed behind the police grabbed a few photos without saying a word.

Zhuang Li, whose long legs were half astride the railing, said, "..."

After half an hour, Zhuang Hai rushed into the police station to pick up his son.

Zhuang Li was stunned when he saw this familiar fat face.

"Dad?" he called in disbelief.

"Son! How can you jump off the building! Don't you just owe money? Dad sells the house and sells the car to help you pay it back!" Zhuang Dahai took out two real estate certificates from his bag and choked: "Look, Dad is all ready. Everything will be supported by Dad, don't be afraid. Everything will pass, we are still young, we can start all over again!"

Zhuang Li looked at him in a trance, then strode over and gave him a hard hug .

This familiar, all-encompassing father's love, this one gives everything without hesitation, who is Zhuang Dahai who is not his stupid father?

"Dad, thank you." He gently stroked Zhuang Dahai's slightly gray hair, then rubbed his big belly, his eyes drenched with tears unconsciously.

"This is a parallel world of the first world, right?" Zhuang Li asked firmly in his mind. He didn't need to go into the Internet to search for information, just one encounter and he understood everything.

7480 silently pretended to be dead.

"Where is the fork between this world and the first world?" Zhuang Li continued to ask.

Each world will be divided into a parallel world because of various choices. For example, if you pass by a lottery betting shop and buy a lottery ticket on a whim, it may or may not win.

The future without winning is one world, and the future with winning is another.

This point of winning the lottery is the bifurcation point between two parallel worlds.

In the same way, there must be such a point between this world and the first world.

Why can Zhuang Li be sure that the two worlds are not the same? Because the original owner is jumping off the building, this is an obvious fact, and the fate of the original owner has changed.

7480 knew that he couldn't hide anything from the host, so he had to explain honestly: "Dr. Zhao in this world is not dead."

So Zhuang Li nodded, and he already knew the current situation of this world. Dr. Zhao survived without the tasker disrupting the situation, so there was a fork with the first world.

"Xuan Ming is still there?" he asked in a hoarse voice.

"It's still there."

Zhuang Li suddenly hugged Zhuang Dahai tightly, buried his face in the other's neck, and shed hot tears.

If only Xuan Ming hadn't died, if everything could be done all over again... This thought had appeared in his mind countless times, causing him to toss and turn and sleepless all night. For the first time, he realized what regret is, and for the first time he understood the feeling of being loved and suddenly lost by someone.

He never wanted to experience the same thing again, but was lucky enough to go back in time and have a chance to do it all over again.

"System, thank you." He said sincerely in his mind: "You know, I like you a little bit now."

7480 was so frightened that his courage was cracked, and he quickly refused with a small fat hand: "No no no, master you Don't like me! I was wrong!" Those who are liked by the host don't have a good end! It's scared!

Zhuang Li laughed more and more briskly.

Zhuang Dahai noticed the dampness and heat on his shoulders, and hurriedly patted his son to comfort him: "Don't be afraid, son, the sky is falling and Dad will support him. Let's go, let's go home."

"Yes, hurry up and go home with your father. If you have anything to do, sit down and discuss it with your family. There are no obstacles in the world. When you look back when you are old, you will find that as long as you keep walking a few steps forward, the darkness will disappear. It will pass. You are only stuck in a place where darkness and light intersect, and you will be fine."

An old policeman sent the father and son out of the police station, waving again and again: "Let's go, don't think about it anymore. You Look at your dad, you have to worry about you at such an old age. If you really leave and leave him alone, will you bear it?"

"I know it's wrong, and I will be filial to my dad in the future. Thank you for your guidance. ." Zhuang Li held the old father's hand tightly, and bowed to the old policeman to thank him.

Although he is arrogant, he can also distinguish between good and bad.

"That's good. Look at your dad's sweaty face, buy him a bottle of water." The old policeman handed over the original owner's mobile phone that was taken away earlier.

Zhuang Li took the phone to buy water, and a young policeman was afraid that he would not be able to think about it, so he hurriedly followed.

When the two were far away, the old policeman said to Zhuang Dahai: "Your son has a psychological problem, and he refused to say a word when we took him to the police station. If we hadn't gotten his mobile phone to do a background check, he would still be able to do a background check. I really don't know what happened to him. You keep an eye on him and don't let him run around. As long as people are still there, there is hope. If the debt collectors come to your house to fight, smash and rob, you can call the police. You keep my

business card." "Hey, thank you, thank you so much for today." Zhuang Dahai stretched out two hands to take the business card, his eyes were already red.

Both of them actually knew that the phrase "as long as there is hope" is just a pale consolation. That's 180 million yuan. Those who were born at the grass-roots level would never see so much money in their lives, so what would they take to pay it back?

Even if the original owner would jump off the building, he was forced to do nothing, because the debt was wiped out after death.

On the other end, Zhuang Li, who got the mobile phone, quickly invaded the Internet and inquired about all the information of the original owner. He walked back and forth for a few hundred meters, walked for five minutes, and when he returned to Zhuang Dahai, he had already checked everything out.

"Tusi is the destined son of this world?"

7480: "..."

"Does he have the memory of the previous world? Otherwise, he and I have never lived together, never had an intersection, why did he spend a year playing games for me? , deliberately trying to kill me? I should be just a small person in his eyes, right?"

7480: "Master, I really don't know anything. Every time I cross, I will receive a script that records the future direction of this world and The identity of the Child of Destiny, but I really can't detect what kind of golden fingers they have. Master, after you travel to a small world, I can tell you the relevant plot of the original owner, so that you don't have to smear it. "

The 7480 who resisted incompetence gradually became honest.

"No, I don't need to know the useless information." Zhuang Li unscrewed the cap of the mineral water bottle, handed it to Zhuang Dahai, and rubbed his old father's round belly lovingly.

Zhuang Dahai took a few sips with red eyes, then held his son's hand tightly and took him to the side of the road for a taxi. He was afraid that if he loosened his hand, his son would be gone.

7480 finally gave his attention once, but failed to get the host's affirmation. He felt a little disappointed: "How can the plot trend be useless information. Knowing the future, you can deal with it calmly."

"Unknown future . It is called the future, the known future is called setting, and what runs according to the set program is called a machine, not a human being. My destiny is beyond my own control, and no one can control it."

7480 froze.

It thought of the two worlds where the host had collapsed one after another, and was speechless. Indeed, the script of the main god is simply useless to the host. The host can have whatever future he wants, no one can control or destroy it.

"Then master, do you want to know Xuan Ming's future?" 7480 asked in a low voice.

Zhuang Li chuckled lightly and did not answer.

When 7480 was about to ask another question, he suddenly said: "Whether in this world or every world in the future, there is only one future for him, and that is me. So I don't need to know his future, my future is him. In the future, we are connected as a whole."

7480: "...Okay, master, come on, master!"

When the host solved the killing game for the first time, it had already decided to be a licking dog in this world. The world can have a chance to turn around.

---

Returning to the dilapidated old apartment that Zhuang Dahai bought when he was young, Zhuang Li couldn't help sighing contentedly. The smell of this familiar home made him relieve his exhaustion in an instant.

"Dad will help you warm up the meal, how many mouthfuls do you have." Zhuang Dahai walked into the kitchen and was busy.

Chang Hui walked out of the bedroom with a mean face, and scolded sharply: "Why do you still have the face to come back? Why don't you die outside? If you die, we don't have to help you pay off your debt. That's 1.8 Billion, you can't afford it all your life! How much do you want to drag your dad down! You can't see him, right? You're dead, can't you let your dad have a peaceful old age? Get out of here right away... ..."

Zhuang Dahai came out of the kitchen with red eyes, holding a kitchen knife, it seemed that he wanted to fight with Chang Hui.

Zhuang Li quickly stood up to stop his emotional father.

Unexpectedly, Chang Dongming also took the key to open the door and came in. He was dressed in dust, but he didn't even have time to put his briefcase. He rushed to the living room and hugged his mother, scolding: "Mom, don't say a few words! It's just a failure for a while, our family will endure hardship. It's over as soon as it's over."

"Why? Do you know that old man Zhuang Dahai is going to sell our house to Zhuang Li to pay off the debt?" Chang Hui asked in a frantic manner.

"Sell it and sell it, anyway, it's Dad's property, it has nothing to do with us. Zhuang Li, don't be discouraged, brother I believe you will be able to get through it. With your ability, there is no obstacle in the world that you can't overcome. Mom, you Don't get excited, let's go in and talk and walk around."

Chang Dongming pushed his mother into the bedroom and turned his head to give Zhuang Li a gentle smile.

Then Zhuang Dahai snorted coldly: "Dongming is a good boy, he didn't raise it in vain. Son, don't pay attention to what Aunt Chang said. Dad can help you pay off the debt if he sells the house, really."

"I know Dad, I'm hungry and want to eat egg fried rice." Zhuang Li gently rubbed his old father's stiff back, trying to relax him.

"Okay, it's good to know that you're hungry. You haven't eaten for three days. Dad will help you right away." Zhuang Dahai rushed into the kitchen with his head full.

Then Zhuang Li sat back on the sofa and asked in his mind, "Chang Dongming's attitude is very abnormal. He said that with my ability, there is no obstacle in the world. But the original owner of this world is the same as the previous world. They are all gnawing old clansmen who only know how to mess around, and they have no ability at all. Chang Dongming believes that I can survive, does he have the memory of the last world?"

"Master, I can't detect Chang Dongming's abnormality." said kindly.

"Forget it, it doesn't matter if I have a memory or not, it won't change anything for me." Zhuang Li patted the armrest of the sofa lightly and smiled with great interest.

After thinking for a moment, he took out his mobile phone and printed a business card. He called out Chang Dongming in the bedroom and asked him to do him a favor.

Chang Dongming came out immediately and closed the door tightly, lest his mother rush out to grab this cheap brother.

"What's the matter with you?" He smiled extremely mildly and cheerfully, as if he didn't care that his brother's failure to do business made this family that was not rich even worse.

"You work in the Haiming Group? Can you see Xuan Ming?" Zhuang Li asked while connecting his phone to the printer.

For the convenience of work, Chang Dongming is equipped with a complete set of office equipment at home.

"Yes, I'm one of his assistants, what's the matter with you?" Chang Dongming asked patiently.

I don't know why, but an intuition tells him that this cheap younger brother will surely rise to prominence in the future. He once dreamed that Zhuang Li was wearing an expensive suit, walking through a long corridor with brilliant lights overhead, and on both sides were staff bending down and shouting "Boss Zhuang" respectfully. He himself was among the staff, his attitude was humble, and his mood was remorse.

In the dream, Zhuang Li casually looked around at these people, like a beast roaming his own territory. That was a powerful aura that Zhuang Li in reality could never possess.

If he only had such a dream occasionally, Chang Dongming would just smile disapprovingly.

But this dream lasted for several years, and the regret in the dream could not dissipate long after waking up. So Chang Dongming understood that this must be a hint of fate, so he strongly supported Zhuang Li to start his own business, and even lent him one million.

But he never expected Zhuang Li to go bankrupt! Is the dream fake?

Hearing that Zhuang Li was so anxious to jump off the building, Chang Dongming couldn't help but doubt his own judgment, but looking at Zhuang Li, who was squinting at the corners of his red lips and narrowed his eyes, he shivered again. .

Isn't this the Zhuang Li in his dream? Who can imitate this arrogant temperament that wants to beat him hard as soon as he sees it!

"If you have any difficulties, just tell your brother, he will definitely help if he can." Chang Dongming bent down subconsciously and said more gently.

"I want to meet President Xuan, can you give him this business card?" Zhuang Li handed over the printed business card.

Chang Dongming stretched out his hands to pick it up, and when he saw the contents of the business card, he was stunned.

The business card only had Zhuang Li's name written on it, but there was no company name, job title or phone number, but a photo was attached. The person in the photo is not Zhuang Li, but a red fox with crooked eyes. What's even more ridiculous is that the fox's head is full of small curly hairs. It looks nondescript and terribly funny.

What the hell is this? Isn't Zhuang Li really trolling me? Chang Dongming thought in a trance.