Chapter 84(Arc 3: How Science Fight!)

Zhuang Li and Le Zhengming are too old to walk, and their relationship is still very good. The two retired hand in hand, announced to the world that they were lovers, and walked to the grave hand in hand.

Although the concealment of the two caused an uproar in the society. Bo, but in view of their great contribution to China, the public just stopped talking for a while.

Zhuang Li made a superconducting quantum interferometer and launched it into the sky over China with a satellite to form a large net. Once the enemy country or observer dares to invade this big net, it will be attacked by hundreds of thousands of particle beams, and then it will be wiped out.

The Chinese territory has also become the safest territory in the world.

It's a pity that Zhuang Li has not been able to wait for an observer all his life, which is a pity.

But he wasn't surprised either. The social relationship built by the main god is pyramid-shaped, with countless taskers at the base, the system in the middle, the observer at the top, and the main god at the top. The higher the status, the smaller the number.

In other words, an observer needs to supervise a small world of tens of millions or even hundreds of millions. It is also a very difficult task for them to identify the abnormal world from so many worlds.

In the last world, Zhuang Li met three observers in a row, but it was a bit of a backseat. In this world, it was normal that he didn't meet any of them.

After his death, he returned to the form of a conscious body and instructed the system: "Go through. Pick a better world this time."

7480 replied strangely: "Master, don't worry, I will definitely help you choose carefully. 3, 2, 1, let's start!"

At the same time, in another time and space, an unusually tall and masculine-looking man suddenly woke up from his dream, and then sat half-sitting. He got up and stroked his forehead nervously.

The man sitting next to him with a gun immediately walked over and asked, "What's wrong with you, boss? Have a nightmare?"

"No, it's not a nightmare." Pass.

The man with the gun looked at his bulging pants. crotch, and immediately winked and smiled: "Boss, isn't it a nightmare, is it that dream? With whom? Is it irritating? If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would have thought you were born useless!"

"Go away." The man He twisted his sharp eyebrows, looking like annoyed, but he was still reminiscing about that dream over and over again in his heart.

In the dream, he hugged a pliable body tightly, the other party's skin was as white as snow, the other party's eyes were narrow and deep, and the other party's whispers were like the whispers of the devil, which was unbearable and boiling.

He almost died in the man's body, with the other's hoarse laughter in his ears, like a charcoal fire falling on his heart, scalding a big hole, and turning into blood, merging with his bone marrow, heart, and even soul. Together.

He hugged each other tightly, wanting to keep this moment forever, but the man gently stroked his face and said with a low smile, "See you in the next world." The

next world? What's the meaning? Is he in my little world?

Thinking of this possibility, the man's heart beat wildly and at the same time he felt a sharp throbbing, and an urgent desire surged up from the bottom of his heart like a tide.

He kept rubbing his forehead, trying to recall the dream, but he couldn't outline the face of that person. The only thing he remembered was his long, narrow eyes that were as cute and sly as a little fox.

When he was stunned, a tall woman came over with a blue bottle in her hand.

"Boss, this is the item dropped when you killed the tasker just now, quick-acting healing spray, try using it." The gun-

handling man immediately lost his joking mood and shook his head sullenly: "Boss's injury can't be cured at all. The last time we got an S-grade blue-returning potion, it didn't work, this spray is only B-grade."

"There's no harm in trying it out." The woman persuaded patiently.

The tall man took the medicine and sprayed it on his body casually.

Two or three minutes later, the ferocious wounds were still exposed to the air, and there was no sign of healing. When the woman sighed with regret and was about to leave, miraculously, a bone-piercing scar engraved on the man's knee quickly closed and grew pink. Meat. bud.

The woman stared in surprise.

The team members who were sitting around also gathered around, watching this miracle with disbelief.

They are struggling in this purgatory, and only by killing other missionaries can they get life supplies. These supplies include food, water, daily necessities, various weapons, and potions. If they are seriously injured, they can be healed by those magic potions.

But tall men are the only exception.

No matter how many injuries he suffered, he could only carry it by himself, and there was no medicine that could make him recover. What's even more strange is that every once in a while, even if he doesn't participate in the battle, there will always be inexplicable scars on his body.

These scars can be deep into the bone, or rot to gangrene, or eat through the limbs. Their ferocious level is simply unbearable.

These missionaries who followed the man could only watch in despair as he fell into weakness day by day, but there was no solution at all. Even the most efficient S-rank potion did not improve when used on men. They had a vague premonition that sooner or later men would be killed by these scars.

But now, a turnaround has come! This Class B Healing Spray Actually Works!

"This is a medicine bottle, everyone can see it clearly! Be sure to pick it up when sniping at the missionaries!" The female team member showed the blue medicine bottle to everyone.

Everyone nodded excitedly, but ignored the captain's hesitation.

Only the tall man himself knew that this healing wound had nothing to do with the blue potion. It was the little fox who appeared in his dream that brought him hope and a turning point. What is his relationship to himself? It's already that, it should be a lover, right?

Thinking of the joy that devoured the soul and the bones, the man who had always been calmer than the mountains quietly burned his ears red.

---

On the other side, 7480 finally chose an ancient plane without technology in order to prevent the host from turning over against the wind, and set the time point when the host was about to die.

So Zhuang Li just opened his eyes, and what he saw was a battlefield full of beacon fires, soldiers slashing each other, blood splattered everywhere, and stumps that fell on the ground; his ears vibrated with the screams of war horses, the mournful howls of soldiers and shaking the sky and earth. drums of war.

Swords, lights, swords and shadows shuttled back and forth beside Zhuang Li, and at some point, one of them would fall on him, causing his body to be separated.

This is a battlefield, and in ancient times.

There is no technology that can provide protection for Zhuang Li, and there is no force value that can allow him to leave the battlefield alive. You know, he is a scumbag who can't even crush an egg.

7480 laughed wildly in his mind: "Master, isn't this world exciting enough? I did this only at your request. Don't hate me when you are hacked to death, hahahaha..."

A soldier collapsed beside Zhuang Li, his body was almost cut in half, and the stench of blood splattered all over his body. He fell down immediately, brought a few broken corpses to his side, smeared his face with blood again, and closed his eyes safely.

Instead of fighting for his life, he chose to play dead.

7480 shouted in disbelief: "Damn, master, aren't you? You pretended to be dead? Didn't you say that as a scientist, you shouldn't be afraid of being cut off? Why are you so cowardly?"

"Dedicate yourself to science, I will not hesitate for a bit, and I will feel humiliated to be hacked to death inexplicably. My value should not be wasted here." Zhuang Li said confidently.

7480: "..."

Thick-skinned people are indeed invincible! It saw another skill of the host.

The sound of hacking and killing kept ringing in his ears, and the soldiers wearing the same shirt as Zhuang Li fell one after another, and gradually there were not many left. From this, it can be inferred that Zhuang Li's side lost this battle, and it was a disastrous defeat.

Suddenly, a series of hooves came from the hillside not far away, and a line of 500 cavalrymen joined the battlefield.

The red-eyed enemy army shouted in panic at this moment: "Le Zhengming is back! Everyone, retreat!"

They gave up the easy victory and chose to retreat. The war drums on both sides banged loudly, and another fierce slashing sound came from the surroundings.

However, Zhuang Li's mind repeated a sentence - Le Zhengming is back!

So he guessed right, his lover is indeed the mission target of the system every time it crosses. What happened to him this time? defeated?

7480 said gloatingly: "It's not just a simple defeat! He fell into the enemy's strategy of turning tigers away from the mountains, and was betrayed by his own army, and was finally trapped and killed here. After his death, the enemy even cut off his head and hung it on the On the city wall, his body was burnt to ashes.

"Let me take a look--"

7480 flipped through the script quickly, and suddenly laughed strangely: "Hee hee, I'm sorry, master, I'll have to do it in three days. Always say goodbye to you. I hope you have a good pregnancy in your next life. "

Oh, I almost forgot," 7480 covered his mouth very artificially: "The master whose consciousness body was swallowed by me has no chance of reincarnation. Master, please enjoy your life these three days, I will cheer for you! Zhuang Li silently analyzed this passage in his mind ,

without being angry or flustered. He never disliked 7480 words because he could extract a lot of useful information from its stupid words. For example, now, he I have roughly figured out what world I traveled through this time, and what the current situation is.

In the eyes of ordinary people, such things as war are chaotic, destructive, and ever-changing. But in the eyes of scientists, every A war can be depicted with exact formulas and numbers.

Zhuang Li only has a weak body and no superb force, but he still has a brain. The three- day period is indeed a bit rushed, but there should be a way to survive...

While thinking about it, the sound of the battle has slowly faded away, and a general as tall as an iron tower suddenly pulled Zhuang Li out of the pile of dead people, gruffly. Said: "General, there is a coward here who is pretending to be dead!"

Zhuang Li, who was held in his hand like a chicken: "..."

7480: "...Puhaha, master, you have today too!"