Chapter 116

Zhuang Li stood by the Broken Bridge for a long time, his face still expressionless, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

7480 cautiously reminded: "Master, this road has not been passed yet, and no one will come. You may have to walk back by yourself. This is a suburb, far from the city center, 98.7 kilometers. Look at the car. If you don't have anything to eat or drink, you can bring some."

"Who said I have to go back?" Zhuang Li opened the trunk, found a tool bag, took out screwdrivers, pliers, electric pen and other things, and began to disassemble the LCD installed in the car Displays, walkie-talkies, radios, batteries, electric boards and other components, the mobile phone was dismantled again, and the smart chip inside was taken out.

He immersed himself in the assembly for more than an hour, came up with a simple computer, and interfered with the antenna, hacked into the nearby air station, took the walkie-talkie and said, "Hey, can you hear me? I'm Zhuang Li, currently on the G97 National Highway. Near the broken bridge, I almost had a car accident, but I suspect murder more, please help me to call the police."

Repeating this sentence several times, he turned his ears to listen to the movement on the other side.

After about a few seconds, an urgent question suddenly came from the rustling noise: "Is what you said true? I am a taxi driver, and I just heard your voice on the radio."

Zhuang Li repeats what he said before.

The taxi driver confirmed many details before calling the police.

Radio stations closer to the broken bridge received the distress message. Some drivers ignored it as a joke; some drivers didn't have walkie-talkies and couldn't communicate with Zhuang Li, so they couldn't believe these words; however, several enthusiastic brothers responded to Zhuang Li and called the police for him.

The police station received seven or eight calls in a row, all of which reported the same police situation. Naturally, they also paid attention to it, and immediately dispatched several vehicles to the scene of the crime to check.

When they got there, there was a young man sitting on the guardrail waiting, a luxury car parked at the broken bridge, and it fell a few meters ahead.

The situation is indeed dire.

The police immediately pulled off the security tape, extracted evidence of the crime, and sent Zhuang Li back to the city center for a statement.

On the way, Zhuang Li said he wanted to call his family, so he borrowed a mobile phone from a policeman.

But in fact, he didn't remember anything. After he got his mobile phone, he went to the Internet, and after a little search, the original owner's personal information came out.

Zhuang Li in this small world turned out to be a well-known playboy. He usually likes to pick up girls, have fun, and race cars. He is very high-profile in his life. On one birthday, he can invite most of the superstars in the entertainment industry to amuse himself. Social media Almost all his lace news.

Of course, he can be so arrogant because of his good family background.

His mother was a top socialite in China. Although she died young, she left him an inexhaustible legacy for several lifetimes. His father is the president of China's largest automobile company, with a net worth of tens of billions.

When the name "Zhuang Li" is mentioned, the first thing that Chinese people think of is wealth, and then it is prostitution.

The original owner also has a half-brother named Zhuang Han, who is three years younger than him. He is only 21 this year, but he started his own business when he was in college and started a high-tech company specializing in software for autonomous driving. .

The original owner's private life is very high-profile, he shows off his wealth on the Internet from time to time, and has had scandals with many female stars and female Internet celebrities, so people all over China know him.

But his younger brother, on the contrary, almost never appears in the media and never mentions his illustrious family background to those around him.

Netizens don't know anything about Zhuang Han, and naturally they won't bring the brothers out for discussion.

But three months ago, this Mr. Zhuang Han suddenly announced that he had developed the world's most advanced intelligent AI, named Eugene, with the ability to think and learn independently, surpassing human beings in all aspects, with extremely high commercial value. If this technology is applied to military, medical, industrial and other fields, it will surely set off a wave of technological revolution.

As soon as the news came out, many people were skeptical.

But not long ago, several high-tech companies in Europe and the United States expressed their willingness to acquire Zhuang Han Company, and the quotations were higher than one, and the highest one reached one billion US dollars.

As a result, Zhuang Han became completely famous, and he became a valuable business upstart overnight.

It was only then that the Chinese people realized that he was Zhuang Li's younger brother. It was inevitable that they would compare the two brothers together, and then demoted Zhuang Li, a dummy, to the mud, and promoted Zhuang Han, an elite to the sky.

Therefore, in addition to "wealth" and "prostitute", there is an entry about Zhuang Li on the Internet, and there is another "incompetence".

Compared with Zhuang Han, Zhuang Li, who was already twenty-four years old, was nothing.

Not long after, Zhuang Han rejected the acquisition of a foreign company and merged the software company "Cambrian" he founded into the family business "Made in Huarui" in exchange for the position of president.

That is to say, from now on, he will lead "Made in Huarui" to a new era.

The original owner's father, Zhuang Jincheng, had no love for power, so he resigned from the board of directors ahead of schedule and passed the eldest son on to pass the title of family owner to his step-wife's son, Zhuang Han.

The original owner had an extreme personality, how could he possibly endure this kind of grievance, even when he approached his grandfather and asked him to help him seize the management right of "Made in Huarui".

The original owner's grandfather was quite influential in the political and business circles, and soon put enough pressure on Huarui's board of directors. In addition, the original owner held a 34% stake in Huarui made by his mother and grandfather, which is more than Zhuang Jincheng had more than 31%, so he got what he wanted and became the president of Huarui Manufacturing.

When Zhuang Han was defeated, he could only take the second place and act as a small director.

The original owner won a big victory and posted dozens of Weibo posts on the Internet to celebrate, making Zhuang Han and Zhuang Jincheng disgraced.

That's not all, when he found out that Zhuang Han's "Cambrian" was not actually bought by Huarui, and the profits he earned every year could not go into his own pocket, he got angry and asked his grandfather to continue to give Zhuang Hanshi pressure.

The original owner's grandfather spoiled him unprincipally, and with a few tricks, the Cambrian suppliers cut off their cooperation with Zhuang Han one after another.

If Cambrian wants to continue to operate, it must accept the acquisition made by Huarui. The promising software company will also become one of the original owner's industries.

Today, Zhuang Han is in a state of distress, and the original owner Chunfeng is proud of horseshoe disease and has already reached the peak of his life.

So the question is, who would want to kill such a reckless person?

Zhuang Li returned the cleaned mobile phone to the policeman, only to say that the phone could not be reached, then closed his eyes and ripped the cocoon in his mind.

"Zhuang Han is the most suspicious. If the original owner dies, he will inherit the wealth of the entire house by himself, and he will also be able to keep the Cambrian period. Of course, Zhuang Jincheng is also a beneficiary. As a father, he can inherit Zhuang Li's legacy. More than 10 billion, which is equivalent to half of Huarui's manufacturing. There is also the original owner's stepmother, Liao Xiujing, who also wants him to die."

Zhuang Li sighed in his heart: "What is there to show off in such a family, it's just a den of tigers and wolves."

7480 did not dare to say a word. Of course it knows who the murderer is, and the host also knows it knows, but it has no interest in asking.

The host prefers to pursue the truth by himself.

"When I get a mobile phone and a computer, I will first check with Zhuang Han. He can build a high-tech company with billions of wealth with five million funds, and his temperament and methods will not be bad. Do you see the problem? The original owner is very He likes drag racing, and often drives his car to sparsely populated places to seek excitement. The ticket he receives can be nailed into a book.

"If he falls off a broken bridge and smashes into pieces, if no evidence is found, the police will naturally think of it. his hobby, and then characterize the murder as an accident. The behind-the-scenes mastermind has a lot of tactics and a ruthless temperament. I think this is more like Zhuang Han's handwriting.

7480: "Master, you said—"

Zhuang Li interrupted the system: "Don't answer me, don't give any hints, I like the unknown, don't spoil my fun."

7480: "...Okay."

Zhuang Li opened his eyes and looked towards In the street scene outside, the deep eyes gradually lost their focus and began to probe into more distant and blurred places. Where is his lover in this world?

Suddenly, a policeman tapped him on the shoulder and said hurriedly, "Let's take you to the hospital first, your grandfather passed away!"

"What?" Zhuang Li turned his head suddenly and looked at him, his mind blank for a moment.

A huge sadness surged up from the depths of his heart, spewing like magma, burning his internal organs into bursts of pain. That is the emotion left by the original owner.

Half an hour later, Zhuang Li, sweating profusely, hurried into the ward, only to see a corpse covered with a white cloth.

A doctor whispered, "I'm sorry, your grandfather has passed away. This is the death notice. You are his only relative. Please sign it.

" The tip shook violently, and after the pen was written, it became a cloud of dark ink.

The doctor patted him on the shoulder, trying to comfort him but couldn't find the right words.

Zhuang Li said in a hoarse voice, "Please all go out, I want to be alone with my grandfather for a while."

Everyone filed out, and then Zhuang Li lifted the white sheet and looked at the old face. They had never met, and they had no feelings at all, but two lines of hot tears fell when their eyes touched, and one or two drops soaked into the corners of their mouths, which were unspeakably bitter.

This is the original owner's obsession. He looks cynical and doesn't care about anything, but there is always such an old man in the softest corner of his heart. This is the only relative he admits, it is also his spiritual support, and it is the patron saint who takes care of him growing up safely.

However, he never imagined that one day, this mighty patron saint would leave him first.

Zhuang Li dipped a tear on his finger, put it in his mouth and tasted it, a terrifying cold light flowed in his dark eyes.

He picked up the death notice and looked at it, then walked outside and asked the housekeeper, "How did my grandfather get sick?"

"He got a call and then fell down." The housekeeper lowered his head and dared not look directly Zhuang Li.

"You didn't give him medicine?"

"I can't find the medicine bottle." "Where

's his nurse?"

"The nurse just went out."

"How could it be so coincidental?"

"We don't know either. The young master is suspicious. Me?" The housekeeper raised his head with a look of grief and indignation, "I have worked for the Shao family for decades. I grew up watching the young lady and the young master, and I will never betray you."

Zhuang Li hooked On the corner of his lips, the smile did not reach his eyes, he turned around, returned to the ward, and closed the door tightly.

"Grandpa was murdered." He analyzed calmly in his mind.

7480 was surprised: "How do you know?"

Mr. Shao's death was only mentioned in the script, and it didn't know what the truth was.

Zhuang Li pointed out a series of numbers with his fingertips and sneered: "Did you see, when my car was out of control, my grandfather suffered a heart attack and died in the hospital. If I die after him, you can calculate it. How much inheritance will be accumulated on Zhuang Jincheng's head. The accidental death of grandparents and grandchildren one after another, I don't believe there is such a coincidence in the world."

7480 probably calculated, and then was shocked.

Yes, if Mr. Shao died before the host, then his tens of billions of property would be inherited by the host. If the host dies soon after, the host's legacy will be inherited by Zhuang Jincheng.

Shao's mother's inheritance is more than 10 billion yuan, and Mr. Shao's inheritance is more than 30 billion yuan. Adding it together is more than 40 billion yuan, which is more valuable than the entire Huarui manufacturing!

Moreover, the death line between Mr. Shao and the original owner seemed to be arranged, one after the other, seamlessly connected, and the huge wealth fell to Zhuang Jincheng smoothly.

If the host dies first and Mr. Shao dies later, then the Shao family's tens of billions of property will not be inherited, and will only be recovered by the government in the end.

7480: "..."

The Child of Destiny this time is a werewolf, and the dead end is set up one by one, and you have to get all the benefits!

"No matter who the person behind the scenes is, or whether he is related to me or not, he is dead!" Zhuang Li curled his lips and laughed coldly.

7480, who thought Child of Destiny was scary just now, was now frightened by the host's gloomy expression. It almost forgot that the host is the real big devil.