Chapter 85

In order to better disguise, Zhuang Li painted his entire face with blood.

Le Zhengming, who was sitting on a high-headed horse, just frowned and glanced at him, then looked at the wider battlefield with blood flowing and countless corpses lying there.

That is his comrade, not relatives are better than relatives. They walk, sit and lie down together, share joys and sorrows, support each other with their backs, and support each other with their lives. A day ago, they were still laughing and making trouble, drinking from big bowls, hitting clay pots with chopsticks and singing heroic songs. A day later, they turned into piles of unrecognizable corpses. He still remembers someone saying happily after being drunk: "General, if I make a contribution this time, you will let me go back to my hometown and marry a daughter-in

-law!" Le Zhengming's face was as hard as a rock, and his eyes were glowing with cold light, as if he was not disturbed by this tragic scene. But Zhuang Li, who knew him very well, knew that he was very sad now. The end of his eyes was a little red, and blue veins appeared on the back of the hand holding the whip, as if suppressing the violent surging emotions in his heart. After a while, he turned his gaze back, and said indifferently, "Twenty frights on the spot!" Zhuang Li suddenly widened his narrow eyes. 7480: "Pfft, hahaha..." The tower-like general immediately shouted: "Order!" Le Zhengming tightened the reins and drove the horse to turn around and go further away. It's a little blood. The undissipated beacon smoke gradually blurred his figure, which was like an ominous sign. Zhuang Li stared at him for a long time without saying a word of defense. It's not right to play dead on the battlefield, you can't cover it up with any more messy reasons, otherwise the first impression will be worse. The general threw Zhuang Li on the ground and sneered: "You really can't do anything, you can't even pretend to be dead. Can a dead person pant like you?"

Zhuang Li's eyes rolled and he understood. Hearing the enemy shouting his lover's name on the battlefield, his breathing did become much faster. It was about that time that the tall man noticed him.

"Let's go, go back and receive the punishment!" The general kicked Zhuang Li's buttocks neither light nor heavy.

Zhuang Li stumbled and fell to the ground, taking a mouthful of mud.

7480: "Hahaha, I can't do it anymore, I'm dying of laughter! Master, you are too useless! Sure enough, it was right to send you here." The

tall and strong man was also very surprised. After a while, he muttered: "Is your kid a pottery? I didn't exert any strength, why did you fall?"

Zhuang Li, who got up from the pool of blood, had become very irritable, but he had to suppress the negative emotions in his heart. There is neither a computer in this world that can allow him to search for the original owner's information, nor high-tech to help him. With all the background blurred, he can only wait and see.

The two returned to the camp one after the other.

On the way, Zhuang Li has been silently observing his body.

The two palms of the original owner were very tender, without the thick calluses that held the sword all the year round; the skin was fair, and there was no trace of the sun; the soles of the feet stinged very much, probably from blood blisters, not like a soldier who was used to marching.

Combining the above points, two conclusions can be drawn: first, the original owner is a spoiled person, and his family background should be very good; second, the original owner has just joined the army and has not experienced arduous military training.

Then, the situation becomes very strange: why do such a good family send their children to serve as soldiers? Is there a precedent for the military to go to the field without training?