Chapter 55

Zhu Jianrui was like a mad cow, his eyes were full of red blood, and he was still breathing heavily.

The chubby boy didn't feel his frustration at all, he pushed his shoulders and urged excitedly, "Quickly counterattack him! Didn't you say that your skills are the best in the country? Oh my god, I was able to see two of them with my own eyes. The confrontation between top hackers, I am so lucky!"

Zhu Jianrui took a deep breath, and then continued to input commands frantically.

Three or four minutes later, he raised his head, his eyes were redder than before, his originally handsome face was twisted into a human shape because of resentment.

"I can't break his firewall!" He gritted his teeth and said, "This is the HBG firewall, and the security factor is much higher than the firewalls that I have just broken through. Even if we crack the password of the firewall, we can only use the HBG system. In other words, we have to go to MIK, find a computer of their company, crack the password, and then enter the firewall. But if we do, the hackers over there will immediately track it down Get to our IP address, and then catch us." The

chubby teenager sighed, "Is it so powerful? Is this hacker forcing you to fall into the trap?"

Zhu Jianrui shook his head and said, "No, no one is stupid. For that's sake. He's not forcing us to throw ourselves into the net, he's just defending." He closed his eyes and reluctantly admitted: "The defense system he designed is very powerful, and I can't break it." The

chubby boy looked at Looking at the computer screen and Zhu Jianrui's dark face, his voice was full of disbelief: "MIK is just a small company, where did they find such a powerful hacker?"

Hearing the conversation between the two teenagers, the department head looked towards Zhuang Li's eyes were full of surprise and a little bit of doubt. Of course, he wouldn't believe that Zhu Jianrui's skills were the best in the country, so he couldn't feel Zhuang Li's awesomeness.

Moreover, the more the two admired Zhuang Li, the more he suspected that this attack and defense was a joint performance by the father and son. The purpose was to attract the company's attention to Zhuang Li.

But the intern and the mean man thought differently from the supervisor.

They are very familiar with this knowledge, and naturally they know that the hacking skills of the teenagers are not the first in the country, but at least at the top level in the world. In the field of hacking, the younger the child is, the more difficult it is to ignore. They can emerge in this dangerous field at a young age, and their talents must be terrifying.

However, Zhuang Li, who was able to hang this young genius up and fight, was even more powerful.

Interns and mean men also hang out in the company's security system, knowing that the company doesn't have an HBG firewall at all. But after Zhuang Li took over the background management program, this kind of firewall with extremely high safety factor appeared. The answer is self-evident who built it.

Seeing the supervisor pouting, as if he was very disdainful of Zhuang Li's technology, the mean man whispered: "The HBG firewall is a firewall with the highest security factor. This kind of firewall is installed. In order to pass through this firewall, the user and the user's computer need to be authenticated by the firewall at the same time, and the login address is absolutely not allowed to be changed

. He was stunned: "Is it so powerful? Even the White House of the United States is using it?"

"Yes," the mean man whispered: "What's even more amazing is that Brother Zhuang built such a huge and complex security in ten minutes. system, and the United States seems to need a team of experts to complete it in a few weeks. I dare to assure you that Brother Zhuang's technology is definitely the world's top, and he is qualified to go to the White House of the United States to be a security adviser."

Mean man A thumbs up, the meanness on the face has been replaced by cult.

The head of the department, who finally realized how powerful Zhuang Li was, was so surprised that his mouth could hardly be closed. The mean man is a close disciple of a certain IT industry leader, a high-tech talent hired by the supervisor with an annual salary of 600,000.

At that time, the big man once said: "You take my little apprentice back, and everyone in your department has to eat. His skills alone can be worth ten people."

After joining the job, the mean man did show his strength, so the department head was very convinced of his judgment.

"Comparing Zhuang Li's skills with your teacher, which one is more powerful?" the supervisor asked curiously.

The mean man shook his head without even thinking about it, "My teacher and Brother Zhuang are a little bit less skilled. The topic my teacher is currently researching is multiple firewall technology, and several important theories have been used by Brother Zhuang in actual combat. No, I have to take a picture of Brother Zhuang's operation and send it to my teacher." The

mean man took out his mobile phone and took pictures around Zhuang Li, then pointed it at his computer screen.

The head of the department patted his forehead and finally understood what he had done. With Zhuang Li around, why did he spend 600,000 annual salary to hire a yellow-haired boy? Zhuang Li's value for money is much higher! Why did he simply stamp Zhuang Li's resignation letter?

Feeling annoyed, the handsome young man in the window suddenly patted the table and shouted, "I figured out a way!"

"What way?" the chubby young man immediately asked.

The mean man and the intern also said in unison, "What way can he think of? This is the HBG firewall, how can he break through it from the outside?

" Instructed: "When you answer the phone later, please be more natural." The mean man and the intern

said in unison again: "Brother Zhuang, do you know what he wants to do?"

, just listen to the handsome boy in the window say: "In terms of technology, I can't break through his firewall for the time being, but I can start with people. In this way, you can use the voice changer I designed to give the director of MIK's network security department a call. Call, let him open the firewall from the inside, so that I can drive straight in."

"Zhu Jianrui, your brain is so good!" The chubby boy immediately became excited.

The two checked the whereabouts of MIK's senior management, and found that a boss of the public relations department was currently on a business trip, and they embezzled the other party's identity.

So soon, the head of the department received a call, took out his mobile phone and saw that the name of the boss was beating on the screen, and the voice of the boss was also the voice of the boss who answered the call, and the other party shouted "Old Zhang" in a arrogant tone.

At the same time, the fat boy in the window also called Lao Zhang in the same tone.

The head of the department looked at the phone screen, then at the computer window, and was stunned. After a long while, he tentatively called out: "Mr. Wang?"

The fat boy in the window ordered: "Old Zhang, I was out on a business trip, my laptop was stolen, and I forgot the password for the management background, you Open the firewall for me, and I will use the hotel computer to log in to the company network. Hurry up, I have something important!"

At the same time, the head of the department's mobile phone also heard Mr. Wang's unique gruff voice: "Old Zhang, I was out on a business trip, my laptop was stolen, and I forgot the password of the management background. You open the firewall for me, and I will use the hotel computer to log in to the company network. Hurry up, I have something important! "

Not a word, not a word!

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes and heard with his own ears, the head of the department would never have believed that this flawless phone call was a shocking scam!

He stared at his phone in disbelief, his whole head almost split open.

Zhuang Li held his cheeks and said casually, "It seems that Zhu Jianrui put a lot of thought into dealing with me. He recorded the phone numbers and voice lines of all MIK executives. Just by designing a simple program, he can Use the voice of any executive to make a call."

"But the caller ID..." The head of the department covered the microphone, still muttering in disbelief.

Before Zhuang Li could speak, the mean man said contemptuously, "Changing the caller ID is the easiest hacking technique, and only people like you who don't understand shit can be fooled!"

While talking, the fat boy in the window was impatient, and urged, "Old Zhang Lao Zhang, what are you doing? Why don't you open the firewall soon?"

At the same time, President Wang's rough voice came from the department director's mobile phone: "Old Zhang Lao Zhang, what are you doing? Turn on the firewall soon?" The head of the

department: "..."

Other colleagues: "..."

For some reason, they suddenly felt that the actions of these two teenagers were a bit funny. Really want to pity them for a second.

The tense atmosphere was unconsciously replaced by a strong sense of humor. When everyone covered their mouths and laughed, Zhuang Li tapped the keyboard and turned on his built-in camera.

Another window was suspended in the upper right corner of the computer screen, and Zhuang Li's figure was clearly displayed in it.

"Hello." He leaned back on the chair, folded his hands on his knees, a small smile spread across his handsome face, and a crowd of melon eaters stood behind him. This does not look like a game with top hackers, but more like watching a play.

"Zhuang Li?" Zhu Jianrui was stunned.

The chubby teenager shouted in astonishment: "He turned on our camera! When did it happen? Why isn't the indicator light on? There is no feedback from the program!"

The melon eaters standing behind Zhuang Li complained in their hearts: The camera has been turned on a long time ago! If Brother Zhuang doesn't say hello, you will never find out for the rest of your life. As if feeling that the stimulation was not big enough, Zhuang Lichong

hooked his index finger on his left side, and said in a lazy tone, "Let me introduce you, this is the old Zhang you are contacting."

He said in his ear, "Hello, little ones."

At the same time, the fat boy's phone also heard the voice of the department director: "Hello, little ones."

Zhu Jianrui's face was twisted inch by inch.

The chubby boy gradually petrified.

The head of the department smiled awkwardly and politely for the camera, and said to the microphone, "I'm sorry, the firewall can't be opened for you."

Finally, he realized that he seemed to be under Zhuang Li's monitoring, and his various performances were under the control of Zhuang Li. With so many people watching, it seemed extremely stupid, and the mentality of the two teenagers completely collapsed.