Chapter 169

When Zhuang Li took his brother's hand back to the small courtyard, Mrs. Zhuang was propping her feet on a wooden pier, standing behind the stone wall that Zhuang's second child had just built and shouting: "Er, Er, Tianer is here today. A pheasant was picked up on the mountain, and you brought Dabao Erbao over to eat chicken."

Zhuang Jiuge looked at her in shock, as if she didn't know her grandma overnight.

Parents work so hard outside, when did she care? The good things that Zhuang Tian'er picked up, she always secretly hid them and ate them when the family of four was away. How has your attitude changed now?

It seems that money is really a good thing, even family can buy. Thinking of this, Zhuang Jiuge took away all his expressions, shook his head and walked into the East Room, only to feel less interested for a while.

When Mrs. Zhuang saw the two brothers, she hurriedly shouted: "Dabao, Erbao, come and eat, milk has left you chicken. From now on, we will still be a family, don't have any separation..."

But she did n't finish her words. The wooden pier was torn down by someone on the opposite side.

Immediately afterwards, the stern voice of Boss Zhuang came from the wall: "Mother, don't shout, the second child will be the second child, I am me, we can't live together. You go back to the house!"

"You wooden head Who is the mother for? Is your one hundred taels enough for you to build? After buying the land, I went for most of it, and Hai Sheng will have to study in the future, so where does the cost of more than ten taels a year come from?" Mrs. Zhuang Angrily reprimanded.

"Mother, if you say something unpleasant, if you leave our house, Tian'er, I don't know what will happen to the second child! Don't look at his current situation, maybe he will have bad luck in a few days!" Zhuang boss forgets To hide his stern tone.

Hearing these words, Zhuang Li couldn't help raising his eyebrows. He thought that the news was sent by Zhuang Tianer to the hypnotized villagers, but he did not expect that it was the hands of Boss Zhuang himself.

It seems that Zhuang Tianer didn't grow into her sinister and greedy appearance for no reason, she got the true inheritance of Zhuang Boss.

Mrs. Zhuang seemed to be persuaded, and said regretfully, "Why don't you say that such a great fortune falls on our Tianer? Our Tianer's life is precious and can be tolerated. Their family's fate is poor, and they have gained so much money. It's useless. No, I have to tell the second child Zhuang to prepare a dowry for Tian'er! Otherwise, when he is unlucky, we Tian'er will have nothing."

Saying this, Mrs. Zhuang climbed up the wooden stump again and reached out. A head shouted: "Ergen, Ergen, you said before that you want to prepare a dowry for Tian'er, does that count? You hurry up and take care of this!" Now

, Boss Zhuang no longer Pulling his mother-in-law, he showed a look of hope.

The second child Zhuang couldn't bear it anymore, he pushed open the door and strode out, cursing in a rough voice, "I'll give you a dowry! She's evil, I'll let her die!"

Zhuang Li, who originally wanted to enter the house, now Standing still, leaning against the pear tree in the courtyard, watching the excitement lazily.

Zhuang Jiuge was sitting by the window holding a book and reading intently, completely unaffected by the noise.

Liu Chunhua came out of the room and said sarcastically, "Zhuang Tianer is very lucky. She is God's own daughter. She wants to get married, so you can ask God for a dowry!"

Madam Zhuang was so angry that her eyes bulged out and threatened. : "I advise you to quickly prepare a dowry for Tian'er, and be kind to her, so that she will share her blessings with you, so that you will not be unlucky. Haven't you forgotten? You don't want your family to be destroyed, right?"

"Mother, are you still my mother? Do you curse your children and grandchildren so much? Who do you say is bad? Who do you say is ruined?" Zhuang Lao Er clenched his fists to the ground It was tight, but he couldn't do anything to Mrs. Zhuang. After all, this is a society where filial piety is greater than the sky.

Hearing the noise, the villagers who came to watch the play persuaded the second son of Zhuang through the courtyard door: "You better hurry up and prepare a dowry for Tian'er. You have received such a big benefit, so you should be better for Tian'er. Tian'er's good fortune can Bless your family, otherwise good things will turn into bad things."

"Yeah! Except for Tian'er, who can bear such a great blessing. Maybe your family can make a fortune because of Tian'er's light! You should share a little with her."

"How much blessing God has given you . It's all counted. You have received a blessing that shouldn't belong to you, so naturally you have to contribute a part of it." "

Second Zhuang, don't be stubborn, without Tianer, your family must be unlucky!"

Persuade the second child of Zhuang.

Mrs. Zhuang struck while the iron was hot and said, "We don't want more, I just want the night pearl! Give the pearl to Tian'er!"

Zhuang Tian'er rushed out of the room and said firmly, "Come down, milk, I don't want the second uncle. We are all separated, so we should have our own ways. Milk, you are obedient." As he spoke, he pulled old Mrs. Zhuang down and kept apologizing to Mr. Zhuang through the courtyard wall.

She is so well-behaved and sensible that the villagers outside the hospital even more injustice on her behalf, scolding the second son of Zhuang for being short-sighted and selfish.

Zhuang Tian'er sent Mrs. Zhuang back to the house, and when she turned around, the embarrassment on her face instantly turned into sinister.

She smiled contemptuously in her heart: Be noisy, in a few days, when Zhuang Lao Er's family is killed by thieves, you will be more convinced of me and obey me. My status as a lucky star can definitely crush this village. Do you really think I'm attracted to the little property of Zhuang's second family?

Outside the house, a woman with a loud voice warned the second child of Zhuang: "If your family is not good to Tian'er, you will be unlucky in the future! Tian'er's blessing can bless you, you actively push away her blessing, maybe you will. Something extremely bad has happened! Be careful!"

As soon as the man finished speaking, there was a series of hooves of horses, the sound of wheels, the whistling of falcons, the barking of hounds, and then, in so many noisy voices, An extremely majestic and low voice came: "What bad things will happen to the little gentleman's family?"

The moment Zhuang Tianer heard these words, the hairs all over her body stood up. A mysterious and mysterious feeling surged from the depths of her heart, occupying her mind, filling her mind with a very strong killing intent.

She immediately walked outside the courtyard, but saw a prince standing in front of Zhuang Lao Er's house.

Why can Zhuang Tianer see at a glance that the other party is the prince?

Because he wears a golden crown on his head; he wears a bright yellow dress embroidered with four-clawed dragons; around his waist is a belt inlaid with emeralds, white jade, pearls, and precious stones; he wears golden dragon boots; Followed by hundreds of valiant guards, all of them were riding high-headed horses, holding hounds with drums, kisses and claws in their hands, and falcons with ferocious temperaments standing on their shoulders.

This dress, this style, this battle, who else can it be if it is not the prince? And whose territory is Bazhou?

Thinking of this, the word "King Qi" suddenly appeared in Zhuang Tian'er's mind.

This man is King Qi, the god of war in the northern realm. He holds a heavy army and has power over the court and the opposition. Even the empress dowager and the emperor have to give him three points! This Bazhou is his one-word hall. He stomps his feet, and the land in Bazhou has to be turned over.

The description of King Qi appeared one by one in Zhuang Tian'er's mind, so the inexplicable and surging killing intent turned into the fear that tortured her in an instant. Even if she has the bad luck of a new life, it is impossible to deal with such a big man!

She stood stiffly in place, looking at King Qi in disbelief.

The woman who was pressed by King Qi was almost scared to death. She had never seen the world and knew that not everyone could wear a bright yellow dress embroidered with dragons.

The villagers who came to watch the lively crowd knelt down together and shouted, "I have seen the prince, the prince is safe" and so on.

Zhuang Lao Er, who was still puffed up just now, stood there dumbfounded, Liu Chunhua gently pulled him, and he knelt down after realizing it.

The originally noisy small village became deadly silent because of the arrival of King Qi, only the falcon flying above his head occasionally made a loud and long howl.

Zhuang Li first helped his parents up, then walked to the door unhurriedly, and said with a chuckle, "You came so quickly." As he spoke, he looked at King Qi's extraordinarily solemn dress, and the corners of Yin Hong's lips rose uncontrollably. .

In order to see himself, this man was afraid that he would pull out all the costumes at the bottom of the press box.

King Qi has lost a lot of weight, and the dress from a few years ago can no longer be worn, so Xiu Niang has to take the time to change it again. Therefore, he is uncomfortable now, lest he has not changed carefully and looked unseemly.

He stood with his hands behind his back, quietly tugging at the fabric behind his waist to make his front look neater.

Zhuang Li caught a glimpse of his small movements and almost laughed out loud. After suppressing it for a while, he asked in a calm tone, "Are you here to see me for treatment?"

King Qi nodded and said, "Yes."

"You are sick . Long-term treatment is not enough to heal in one or two days, so I have to live with you so that I can take care of you all the time." Zhuang Li said truthfully.

Hearing this, King Qi almost couldn't control his ecstasy. He pursed the corners of his lips, lest he would laugh out loud, and waited until the turbulence in his heart had calmed down before speaking in a hoarse voice: "Then we will live together."

"You are not used to living in my small courtyard." brick house.

"If you are used to it, I will naturally be used to it." King Qi said quickly.

It was impossible for Zhuang Li to let the King of Qi stay. With this big Buddha in the city, how dare those thieves come to steal?

So he pointed to Xishan in the distance and said, "There's a five-storied mansion there. You can ask someone to see who owns the property. We can buy it and live together."

We can buy it and live together— - This sentence similar to "We will be together in the future" melted into King Qi's already numb and dead heart like honey. His self-control finally vanished, turned into a happy smile, and turned to look at the commander of the guards.

The commander of the guards cupped his hands and said, "My subordinates will immediately find someone to ask."

A guard standing behind him patted his forehead and said, "You don't need to ask, it's the prince's other courtyard. This subordinate once came with the prince once."

The prince is the son of King Qi, and his things are also equal to Qi King stuff. This way, everything is fine.

King Qi turned back immediately and looked at Zhuang Li eagerly.

Hearing the words "Shizi", Zhuang Li's mood fell to the bottom in an instant, and when he touched the man's longing eyes, he felt a sense of pity. He rubbed his eyebrows, sighed lightly, and then waved his hand and said, "Help me move, we'll live there tonight."

"Why don't you help Mr. Xiao move?" King Qi stepped aside and let his guards enter the courtyard At the end, he pointed to the large boxes that he had dragged, and said softly, "These are the gifts I brought to you. I don't know if you like it or not."

"What do you have?" Zhuang Li walked to him, asked in a light tone.

One of them is a prince and the other is a commoner. They stand together but there is no distinction between high and low. They are more like friends who have known each other for many years, or even close confidants.

"It's all gold and silver jewelry, silk and satin. I came here in a hurry this time, and I didn't bring anything good. Another day I'll go to the capital with you, go back to the palace, and take a look at my warehouse. You can choose what you like. What?" King Qi said these words softly and softly, barely concealing his eagerness to please the young man.

Zhuang Li glanced at him, and hummed softly from the tip of his nose.

This sound is so natural, so intimate, like coquettish, with a tingling itch.

King Qi felt contented in an instant, the exhaustion and pain of riding the horse all the way, all disappeared at this moment. He stroked his chest, only to feel this dying heart beating again, even stronger than before.

The guards quickly emptied the things in Zhuang's second room, and sent Zhuang Lao Er and others respectfully into the carriage and took them to the other courtyard in Xishan.

Seeing that King Qi got on the horse and was about to set off, Zhuang Li immediately grabbed his wrist and ordered: "You are not allowed to ride a horse, ride with me in the car."

Thinking of being alone in the carriage with Mr. Qi, King Qi immediately got off his horse and promised with a smile, "Okay, I'll accompany you." Finally, he grabbed Mr. Xiao's slender waist, carried him into the car, and opened the curtain with his own hands. , said: "Be careful not to touch your head."

When the little gentleman settled down in the carriage, he jumped up.

The wheels rolled slowly, and Zhuang Li stuck his head out of the car window, pointed to the small courtyard where Zhuang's second room lived, and said, "We don't want this house anymore, let's tear it down."

The dozens of guards who had not yet set off walked in immediately, and three or two Next, the beams, courtyard walls, doors and windows, etc. were removed. This time, the big room's plan to occupy the entire yard after the second room left has also come to nothing.

This mighty team gradually disappeared into the dense jungle, until the sound of the wheels completely dissipated, all the falcons in the sky flew away, and the villagers who were kneeling on the ground supported each other and stood up. I don't know who is in a hurry and whispered: "Who said that Zhuang Lao Er

's family is bad? You have seen how King Qi treated Zhuang Li as a guest of honor?"

With the protection of King Qi, how could the second son of Zhuang's family have a bad life? God's great blessing they can bear it!

Boss Zhuang stood stiffly at the door, looking at the official road leading to Xishan with a twisted face.

Zhuang Tian'er hid in the house when everyone was not paying attention. She didn't want to let anyone see her extremely frustrated expression. She always felt that something was out of her control.

Mrs. Zhuang stood there for a while, then slapped her thigh sharply, and chased down the official road to Xishan, shouting, "Take your grandpa and grandma, Dabao Erbao," in her mouth.

To die! She had already said that the family should not be separated!