Chapter 7

Xuan Ming can run a small electronic equipment company into a leading company leading the world's technology, and naturally he will not play any love game with a woman.

It took him three days to set the woman's words. Because he was able to intercept the brain waves of the woman and the system, he quickly determined that the woman had no accomplices, and that there were no monitoring equipment or weapons in the small rental house.

After a brief understanding of the woman's background and knowing that she would not pose a threat to herself if she did not have points to purchase products in the system, Xuan Ming borrowed the woman's mobile phone to make a call to the national security department.

As the leader of a high-tech enterprise, he naturally receives special protection.

The woman who thought she could keep him by her side and slowly attack her was dumbfounded, so she could only watch helplessly as the agents of the security department took Xuan Ming away.

So three days later, the news of the safe return of Xuan Ming, the president of Haiming Group, spread all over the Internet, and the stock price of the group, which had been plummeting, began to climb steadily.

The group also learned a shocking news - the president with a tougher personality than a diamond has finally fallen in love, and his girlfriend is still his savior, and he has arranged to work in the secretariat!

At the same time, An Baoer, the woman who rescued Xuan Ming, was holding a box of office items and walked towards his office with pride.

Xuan Ming opened the door for her with his own hands, and said in a low voice, "I will ask Miss An to help keep my memory secret, otherwise I won't be able to hold back the shareholders of the board of directors."

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, this is me. The secret of the two of you." An Bao'er whispered in Xuan Ming's ear with a sly smile.

Seeing the intimate relationship between the two, the company staff who secretly looked over here really misunderstood their relationship.

But in fact, three days were not enough time for An Baoer to capture Xuan Ming's heart. She had to release a fake news to cement her position. She calculated that Xuan Ming would not pay attention to such rumors.

A bodyguard came over and helped Xuan Ming push the wheelchair.

"I'm going to a meeting. If you encounter any difficulties, you can call me." Xuan Ming explained with a serious face.

"Okay, okay, I know, go get busy." An Bao'er waved his hands again and again, as if he couldn't stand Xuan Ming's long-winded words.

Seeing this scene, several secretaries in the office exchanged glances and silently promoted An Baoer to the position of the boss.

After working in the company for so many years, they have never seen President Xuan so tolerant and patient with any woman. You must know that President Xuan is the invincible super straight man in the universe. In his eyes, company employees have no gender differences, only differences in ability.

A person with strong ability, no matter whether you are a man or a woman, just do it to me to death. Of course, he himself often stayed up late to work overtime, and working for ten or twenty hours in a row was just commonplace for him.

After he left, An Baoer took out many gifts and distributed them to the people in the office, and quickly integrated into this unfamiliar environment.

When Xuan Ming walked ten meters away, she could still hear her conversation with the system:

"Host, what about getting the moon first?"

"How did I know that Xuan Ming is a workaholic, and he still misses the stock price of Haiming Group after losing his memory. , I have to go back and preside over the overall situation."

"I don't think he looks like he has amnesia, and he has dealt with all the troubles as soon as he arrives."

"He is very capable, and he can manage the company well even if he has amnesia."

"He is the great luck of this world. The ability is indeed very strong." The system seemed to dispel doubts.

Airlifter? Xuan Ming chewed on these four words all the way, and had a vague feeling that the reason why An Baoer and the forces behind the system approached him was because of luck.

But isn't this reason too mystical, do people really have luck?

Thinking that he could intercept the brain waves of An Baoer and the system, Xuan Ming felt that this guess might not be a fantasy.

Through these few days of observation, he found that he could only hear the conversation between An Baoer and the system, but he could not find out what others were thinking. If he hadn't awakened this ability, he might have lost his memory long ago and been played around by An Baoer.

So he does have a bit of luck.

After thinking about it, the conference room arrived.

The bodyguard directly pushed Xuan Ming to the main position. As the president, he was the one who came first, and the rest of the senior management were still on the way.

This meeting will discuss the next development route of Haiming Group.

Although the group's share price has stabilized temporarily, a bigger crisis is still to come. Dr. Zhao's death brought Haiming Group's 5G research and development work to a standstill.

The police have already taken out the chip in Dr. Zhao's body, but for some reason, the chip that can withstand thousands of degrees of high temperature and hundreds of tons of heavy blows was destroyed by an inexplicable force, and all the data inside was lost.

In other words, the major opportunity that would have allowed China's 5G technology to lead the world was just missed.

Western countries still tightly hold China by the throat, restricting the rise and development of the entire Chinese nation.

Xuan Ming's definition of himself is not a businessman, but an entrepreneur. Businessmen only need to make money, but entrepreneurs shoulder a heavy social responsibility and mission.

Rather than making money, he wants to make his country stronger.

He was originally very close to this target, so close...

Thinking of Dr. Zhao's face burned by the flames, he couldn't help clenching his fists.

At this moment, a woman with a beautiful appearance and a cold temperament strode into the conference room, holding a thick stack of documents in her hand.

"President Xuan, are you okay?" The woman's voice was colder than her temperament. Facing the boss of the company, her attitude was neither hot nor concerned, she was just polite.

Xuan Ming's expression was much gentler, "I'm fine. I heard that you've been working overtime in the laboratory these past few days, but you haven't come out? You have to pay more attention to your body."

"I see." The woman lowered her head to study the materials , as if to take Xuan Ming's words as a deaf ear.

Her name is Qiao Yanan, and she is the deputy head of the research and development department of Haiming Group. Her academic status and scientific research level are not inferior to Dr. Zhao, and her temper is naturally arrogant.

Dr. Zhao is dead, and she is the second scientist capable of deriving 5G algorithms. Xuan Ming's attention and care to her is also reasonable.

Qiao Yanan tapped the keyboard cracklingly, already addicted to work.

Xuan Ming, who was completely ignored by her, was not angry, but showed an expression of admiration.

At this moment, a man in his early twenties with fluffy curly hair and a handsome appearance walked into the office with a laptop.

"Hello, Mr. Xuan, and Mr. Qiao. I'm a newly hired administrative assistant. My name is Zhuang Li. Today's meeting will be recorded by me." The

man nodded and bowed respectfully. No, it is a bit lacking to be respectful, it should be humility.

Xuan Ming lowered his eyes and pondered, not paying attention to the other party.

Qiao Yanan concentrated on writing the thesis and was indifferent.

The little assistant smiled awkwardly, then lowered his head, bowed his body, and slipped to the farthest corner like a thief. After sitting down, he turned on the computer, called up the corresponding software, and began to tap the conference theme, participants and other basic content.

Suddenly, his fingertips hovered above the keyboard, and his whole body seemed to freeze and became motionless, even his eyes were frozen.

Xuan Ming looked at it keenly, but heard a very familiar metallic voice from Qiao Yanan: "Host, I have already stolen the content of the chip, and I will transmit it to you now."

Qiao Yanan did not open his mouth and spoke . But it was clear: "Wait, I'll insert the card."

She inserted a memory card into the laptop.

Xuan Ming still looked at the stiff Zhuang Li, but his ears listened carefully to the conversation on the other end. He never expected Qiao Yanan to be a member of that mysterious organization.

But the sound quality of her system is colder, and it is obviously not the same as An Baoer's system.

The conversation between the two involved chips, stealing secrets, etc., which made Xuan Ming have to think of Dr. Zhao's death.

Is Qiao Yanan also related to that murder?

As soon as this guess came to mind, Qiao Yanan said in a happy tone: "System, you are too timely! If I don't have these materials, I won't dare to say a word at the meeting later."

"Host, you should study independently. Communication technology, and I can't always rely on me to steal other people's scientific research results. What if I fail?"

"You are the main god's system, how could it fail? As long as you are here, the world's scientific research results will be I can use it at will, why should I study so hard? Besides, my mission is to conquer Xuan Ming, not to engage in scientific research."

"That's true." The system agreed with Qiao Yanan's point of view.

"System, I will definitely win the position of R&D Minister this time. I will be the leader of 5G technology in the future. Xuan Ming likes people with strong abilities, and he will fall in love with me sooner or later."

"According to my analysis, once you replace With Zhao Zhensheng's position, your chance of winning the mission target will be as high as 100%."

​​"Yes, Xuan Ming was very gentle with me just now, and he finally saw my existence."

"But I have bad news to tell the host, before Tasker No. 367, who has reached a cooperation with you, has become the girlfriend of the mission target."

"What, An Baoer is the first to get there? Damn it! If I had known that Xuan Ming would pick up Zhao Zhensheng in person, I should not have asked An Baoer. Buy Zhao Zhensheng's coordinates there. Why don't you have the function of checking everyone's coordinates?"

"The function of each system is different. My function is more advanced than No. 367. It can only locate the coordinates of others, but I can steal all the information in the network at will. Host, even if you want the Pentagon's military Secrets, I can also help you find them."

"What do I want military secrets for? I only need 5G algorithms. By the way, the Ministry of Security is investigating the car accident now, they won't find us on our heads, right?"

"Please rest assured, host. , no one can find out my existence, my technology level is far ahead of this era."

"That's good." Qiao Yanan breathed a sigh of relief, and said triumphantly: "You can call the wind and call the rain in the Internet, Anbao My son's system is just a locator, or you are more powerful."

"That's inevitable, but it's not like a system higher than mine doesn't exist."

"What do you mean? Does this world, besides me and An Baoer, also Does someone else have the system?"

"Yes."

"Who is that person?" Qiao Yanan asked eagerly, she did not allow others to have more power than herself.

"I can't disclose this information. If the host is unable to complete the task for a long time, and the Lord God determines that there is a need for cooperation between the hosts, we will open the communication channel. You and An Baoer have been in this world for five years, The progress of the mission is always zero, so we started this cooperation. So far, it seems that the effect is very satisfactory, and you have successfully won the favor of the mission target."

"But An Baoer has directly become Xuan Ming's girlfriend. I'm one step ahead!" Qiao Yanan growled angrily, but his face was completely addicted to work.

"She hasn't succeeded yet. I detected that Xuan Ming's luck value has not decreased, please don't panic too much."

Qiao Yanan reluctantly calmed down.

If a tasker fails three times in a row, his soul will be wiped out by the Lord God forever, and Qiao Yanan has failed twice, this is her last chance.

She must hold on.

At the same time, the data that the system stole from Zhao Zhensheng has also been transmitted.

Qiao Yanan stared at the screen for a while, and confidently ordered: "System, I don't understand. What key points are you going to talk about in the meeting later, you can mark them with red lines, and then help me organize the language." The

system immediately agreed . , and quickly organize the information.

Qiao Yanan picked up the cup and drank coffee, her slightly squinted eyes revealed a dazed look at the future, but also a burst of ambition.

Xuan Ming was hit by the huge amount of information in this conversation, and his head was aching. He thought that one of the most outstanding female scientists in China who could lead the 5G technology revolution turned out to be a despicable and shameless thief!

All the scientific research she obtained was stolen from others. Without the system, she is nothing! She knew nothing about electronic information technology, and she also betrayed Dr. Zhao with An Baoer, causing one of China's most valuable scientists to be killed by foreign hands.

And their purpose was just to capture his heart, play with his feelings, and plunder his luck.

How can they use human life and even national interests as tools? Do they still have the slightest sense of shame and morality? Are they even one person?

Xuan Ming almost vomited.

He tried hard to suppress the anger in his chest, but he heard another more hollow voice in the conference room: "7480 is preparing to bind the host, please choose to agree or disagree with the host."

Another system? Xuan Ming's anger was immediately replaced by surprise.

His sharp gaze fixed firmly on the curly-haired youth in the corner.

The young man's stiff eyes turned slightly, and the whole person regained his previous agility in an instant. He didn't open his mouth, but he snorted lazily and casually in his mind: "Well, what do you say you are?"