Chapter 64

Le Zhengming didn't know what a thrilling conversation was happening next door to him.

After he finished posting the picture of the little fox, he secretly hid it in a folder, lay down and fell asleep with red ears.

Before closing his eyes, he took out his mobile phone and silently gave a like to Zhuang Li's Jiugongge selfie. After that, he called up the chat box, and he deleted and wrote the phrase "good night", and wrote and deleted it, but he still failed to send it out. Strangers meeting for the first time, the interaction is too intimate, I am afraid it is a bit bad.

With this thought in mind, he didn't sleep well all night.

At the same time, Zhuang Li is investigating everything about Le Zhengming on the Internet. Before that, he had been performing tasks in the military department, and all the information was kept secret. Without special investigation, Zhuang Li could not find his existence. But now, his party is preparing to bring him to power, which is why he's quietly showing up in a five-star hotel.

"He is running for president with Gong Xuanqi." Zhuang Li stared at Gong Xuanqi's sanctimonious face on the computer screen, his red lips curled into a sneer.

7480 felt that the big thing was bad: "Master, what do you want to do? Don't you want to interfere with this presidential election?"

"If I didn't come, Le Zhengming would be plotted by Zhu Jianrui, right?"

Zhuang Li called out Le Zhengming wearing a military uniform In the photo of the salute to the national flag, the tone changed from cold to gentle: "He is such an upright person, completely different from Zhu Jianrui's garbage."

Zhuang Li closed his eyes and said dumbly: "I can already imagine what Zhu Jianrui would use. The means to deal with him are still the same tricks, fabricating evidence, guiding public opinion, and sticking a knife behind the back. The Gong family's methods are very dirty, they will pull Le Zhengming down from a high place, make him ruin his reputation, and even let him have nothing because he has nothing to do with it. He was arrested and imprisoned for the crime and died in a cell for no apparent reason. The best way to deal with a public figure is to destroy his reputation and make him a criminal."

7480 did not dare to speak up.

The host guessed exactly right. The final fate of Le Zhengming was exactly the same as the original owner, who was assassinated in the cell. Gong Xuanqi, on the other hand, stepped on his corpse and took the position, and cultivated Zhu Jianrui into the next generation of successors.

This world has been dominated by Zhu Jianrui since then, and Le Zhengming has long been forgotten. What's even more tragic is that, a few years later, the history books still criticized and derogated from him, erasing all his achievements. He is not the dust of history, but the stain of history.

7480 didn't dare to tell the story, but Zhuang Li guessed it right.

He took a deep breath, then took out his mobile phone and texted Le Zhengming: [It is said that you are running for president. Is your team still hiring? I would like to apply for your Chief Cyber ​​Security Officer. 】

The next day, Le Zhengming saw this text message as soon as he woke up, but did not reply immediately. Personal friendships are personal friendships, business affairs are business affairs, and he can't mix them up. What's more, in this campaign, what he represents is the interests of the people, the interests of the team, the interests of the party, and every decision he makes will affect many people.

【I will arrange an interview for you as soon as possible. 】In the end, he did not refuse, but gave Zhuang Li a chance.

[Okay, I will wait for your notification at any time. ]

The conversation between the two ended, and then one went out to work and the other went back to bed to catch up on sleep.

---

Zhuang Li slept until three or four o'clock in the afternoon and didn't wake up. As soon as he took out his mobile phone, the headline news of "Genius Boys Entering MIK" occupied his eyes. Zhu Jianrui's actions were really quick, and it only took a few days to acquire a huge entertainment company.

Wearing a well-cut and well-crafted suit, he walked into the MIK headquarters building surrounded by many bodyguards.

Mr. Fang stooped and followed him, pointing at the sign hanging on the roof with one hand and holding the arm of the new boss with the other, as if he was introducing something, his face full of flattery and attentiveness.

The paparazzi in ambush captured this wonderful moment and sent the photos to the Internet.

For a time, Zhu Jianrui became famous. At the age of fourteen, he climbed to the middle of China's wealth list, competed with many adults in business battles, and quickly won by fierce means. This achievement is unique, both at home and abroad. of.

He became famous and attracted much attention, and the stock price of MIK ushered in a sharp rise after the slump. In just a few hours, it regained its lost ground and increased by 20%.

Zhu Jianrui's worth has also doubled and entered the ranks of billionaires.

His name shone in every corner of the news page, and he rose from an obscure teenager to a promising upstart in the business world.

Zhu Miaomiao, who got a new mobile phone, sent a text message to Zhuang Li at the right time: [Have you seen it? My son would be better off without you! Just admit it, you're a total rubbish! You are the drag on our mother and son, not we drag on you! 】

Zhuang Li stared at the text message and smiled with great interest. He could fully imagine how happy and complacent the expression on Zhu Miaomiao's face would be when he sent this text message.

Giving birth to Zhu Jianrui was the only and most significant achievement in her life. With Zhu Jianrui backing her, all her wishes will come true. If Gong Xuanqi wins the election, she can even marry into the No. 1 wealthy family in China. At that time, Zhuang Li, who once put her in a state of embarrassment, will be severely retaliated against!

Thinking like this, she pressed the keyboard again: [Your days are numbered, wait for me! 】

Zhuang Li also replied seriously: 【Your son's brilliant life will end before sunset, please wait patiently. 】

Zhu Miaomiao couldn't feel the huge crisis hidden in this text message at all, and just sneered and killed the phone.

But 7480 said in fear: "Master, what do you want to do?"

"It's very simple, it ruined Zhu Jianrui." Zhuang Li turned on the computer and hacked into MIK's network, and he saw a new security system. From the perspective of defense level, its technical level is ahead of the world, and it is obviously the handwriting of Zhu Jianrui. He who had broken the MIK network with his own hands did not want the same thing to happen to him.

"Are you going to hack the MIK network? It's against the law!" 7480 tried to dissuade.

"Murder is also against the law!" Zhuang Li smiled nonchalantly.

7480 has nothing to say.

It thought that the host would destroy MIK's network with his own hands, but he didn't expect him to just stroll around in it, delete some innocuous things and come out, and then quietly invade a certain hacker from all over the world. The internal darknet, borrowing the account of a hacker from the United States that has not appeared for a long time, made a post in the forum, focusing on how advanced, how advanced, and how difficult to break MIK's defense system is.

As we all know, for hackers, breaking a website with a defense level of MAX is a more exciting game for them.

Many hackers were attracted by this post and followed the link to enter the MIK network. "It's useless, Zhu Jianrui's hacking methods are the best in the world." 7480

was silent, and then added: "No one can break through the defense system he built."

After returning to the forum, he left a message under the post, confirming the description of the landlord.

So more hackers went to attack MIK's network.

By this time, the war has been provoked, but Zhu Jianrui completely smashed the attacks of these hackers with his superb technology. The network he built does seem to be indestructible.

Hackers are getting more and more unconvinced