Chapter 28

Xuan Ming laughed for several minutes at the entrance of the laboratory, afraid that he would miss more exciting confrontations, so he cleared his throat, put on a serious expression, and re-manipulated the wheelchair back to the little curly hair.

Zhuang Li was sticking electrodes on his forehead, between his eyebrows, and his temples.

Inducing an antivirus program to attack the conscious body of the system is nothing but a tactic of concealment. What he really wants is not to torture the system, but a series of instructions that appear in the management background of the system after each format.

Without doing any more deciphering work, he had already guessed that these instructions were the code that the system relied on to control all the programs, the same type of product as the C language that runs the computer.

They are waveform diagrams, but the positions of the crests and troughs are slightly different from the one that Zhuang Li has mastered, much like some ancient cuneiform writing.

As before, Zhuang Li simulated these patterns with his own brain waves one by one during meditation, imported them into the EEG screen and memorized them.

He doesn't need to know the logical relationship and grammatical connection between them, and he doesn't need to decipher their deep meaning. He can simply copy it into a long string of meaningless characters and overwrite the original core instructions of the system.

Very long data will completely occupy the storage space of the system and squeeze it out of the core area. This is a common method for hackers to invade a computer, called implantation. So one second, 7480, who was crying and pretending to be pitiful, was locked in a small dark room the next.

"Ahhh! Why did the light go out? Master, what did you do to me? How could I leave the main god space, it's impossible!" It screamed again and again in fright.

Zhuang Li was lying on the sofa with his eyes closed, a ballpoint pen spinning and jumping at his fingertips, as if he was completely out of the control of gravity, and would not fall off at any angle.

Xuan Mingan sat quietly by the side, looking at the little curly hair intently.

At this moment, a magnificent space appeared in his mind, with all kinds of luxurious furniture and European-style curtains inlaid with gold silk hanging. There was a vision that led him to walk in this space. Occasionally, a white hand stretched out below, pulling the curtains at will, making a disgusting tsk tsk sound.

There is no doubt that this vision belongs to the little curly hair, and his consciousness has occupied the original residence of the system, which is the so-called main god space.

It was just a resting place, nothing to see, Zhuang Li quickly withdrew and continued to take over other procedures.

"Huh?" he murmured in his head.

A layer of goose bumps immediately appeared on the back of Xuan Ming's hand. It was not until this moment that he realized that the little curly hair not only had a sexy brain, but also had a lazy magic in his voice.

"This interface seems to be an instant messenger?" Zhuang Li carefully browsed an unfamiliar page.

At the same time, a window also appeared in Xuan Ming's mind. The top of the window was marked with the system number 7480, and the bottom was a chat box. On the left side of the box were three numbers, 169, 248, and 367.

Zhuang Li tried to click on these numbers, and asked casually, "System, what is this?"

7480 hid quietly in the dark.

"This is the liaison between your systems? The three numbers represent the three systems, do you still have a companion?" Zhuang Li slowly analyzed everything in front of him.

Xuan Ming's spirit was greatly lifted.

He didn't expect that the little curly hair could even discover this secret. Everything in the world seemed transparent to him.

7480 covered his mouth and shrank into the darker corner.

Zhuang Li chuckled, "No, not a companion. You both came to this world for the same purpose, that is to conquer Xuan Ming."

Xuan Ming thought helplessly and hilariously, "It's rare that you still remember me."

Zhuang Li quickly made a judgment: "So you are competitors. But since the Lord God has made you aware of each other's existence and installed tools for you to communicate with each other, to a certain extent, you should be allowed to cooperate. "

Xuan Ming applauded silently in his heart.

7480 said in frustration: "You've already guessed what you're asking!"

"I'm not sure I can dismantle you on the premise of ensuring that my brain is completely unharmed." Zhuang Li closed his eyes and sighed comfortably: "I'm really sleepy. I just need a few test items to send the pillow."

7480 immediately shouted, "Don't mess with us, the Lord God will know! He is very powerful, and he will definitely send taskers to kill you!"

"He won't." Zhuang Li He asked, "What do I need to do to support a god?"

7480 didn't dare to answer. As soon as the host asked a question, he trembled with fright, which seemed to have formed a conditioned reflex.

Xuan Ming thought about this question seriously, but had no clue.

Zhuang Li smiled and sighed: "It takes believers to support a god, not just one or two, but tens of thousands, even throughout the entire universe. You systems are the believers of the Lord God, and the hosts you control are his slaves. Each of you is in a pyramid, it is impossible to cross the strict class, and only one god is allowed to stand on the top of the tower."

Zhuang Li opened his eyes and asked slowly: "You can guess the system. At the bottom of the pyramid, how many more believers and slaves are there like you?" The

system whimpered sadly.

Zhuang Li put the ballpoint pen on the table, put his hands on the top of the tower, and pressed his chin. His soft voice was full of pity: "System, there are countless gadgets like you in the hands of the Lord God. Human belief God, but can God really hear the voices of human prayers?" The

system knelt down and begged for mercy: "Master, I was wrong, and I will never lie again!"

Zhuang Li said softly: "It's okay, you can lie as much as you want. I like the stupidity of you thinking you can fool me." The

system suddenly burst into tears.

Xuan Ming: "...cough, cough, cough!"

He choked on his own saliva when he couldn't stop laughing.

Zhuang Li glanced at him, his slender eyebrows half-raised, as if he was also despising his stupidity.

Xuan Ming's cheeks flushed slightly, and he felt a rare hint of shyness.

He quickly picked up the cup and went to the water dispenser next to him to draw water.

Only then did Zhuang Li withdraw his gaze, propping his forehead to look at the void. He seemed to be in a daze, but Xuan Ming, who was not more than ten meters away from him, could see the picture in his mind.

He was sending emails to those three systems. The content consisted of a series of waveform diagrams that he had mastered before. The specific meaning was not even clear to him, and its nature was probably similar to garbled characters. But it doesn't matter, as long as the opposite system is interested, it will respond.

7480 murmured: "They won't care about you. Although the systems can communicate with each other, the specific situation must be determined by the Lord God."

Zhuang Li took off the electrode pads on his head and said casually: "The Lord God will not He will judge your situation in person. He can at most set up some scenarios in your program. When your situation matches these scenarios, you have reached the standard of being able to communicate with each other."

Zhuang Li glanced at Xuan Ming, his tone was firm: " Four systems are lurking around, but Xuan Ming has not been attacked, I think this situation should be in line with the judgment of the Lord God."

7480 covered his face, full of despair. The host is so smart, cracking all the secrets in minutes, what else does it have to say! Damn, if it wasn't for Xuan Ming being too difficult to navigate, this world wouldn't have entered four systems at the same time!

While thinking about it, the culprit, Xuan Ming, slid over holding two cups of hot water, and said warmly, "Let's rest for a while, don't be in a hurry to do the experiment."

"Thank you." Zhuang Li took the cup and took two sips.

Xuan Ming took out a blanket from the dark compartment under the wheelchair, spread it out, and carefully covered it over the small curly legs. The laboratory was set up underground, and the air conditioner was fully turned on. He was afraid that the little curls would freeze.

"You've lost a lot of weight recently." He sighed helplessly.

Zhuang Li said rigorously: "Well, I lost 7.2 pounds compared to the original."

"I'll take you to supplement after work. There is a restaurant that makes a delicious medicated meal." Xuan Ming turned on his phone and searched for pictures of relevant dishes.

Zhuang Li put his head together.

7480 saw this scene through the host's eyes, and couldn't help complaining: "Why don't you agree with Raider Xuan Ming? He clearly likes you very much! I bet he has a high degree of favorability towards you. If you don't believe it, you can take a look. Sensitivity monitor. According to the information the Lord God gave me, Xuan Ming is an emotionless workaholic who loves no one except work. But his attention to you obviously exceeds the limit, and he skips work for several days to see you !"

Xuan Ming's face was calm, but his Adam's apple rolled up and down nervously.

Zhuang Li slapped his palms and said, "Let's get off work now, I'm hungry."

He wasn't interested in the system's words at all.

Xuan Ming's high-hanging heart suddenly fell to the ground, and the sinking feeling was a little empty and a little uncomfortable. But he didn't delve into it, instead he took out his mobile phone and informed his chief secretary: "You help me cancel all the trips, I have to leave early."

"Hello? Are you President Xuan?" Sun Jingshu seriously doubted his ears. . As a work machine, the president has to leave early? Has he been pierced by human souls?

Xuan Ming hung up the phone and said warmly, "Let's go, I'll treat you to something delicious. You've been using your brain a lot lately. I'll ask the chef if there is any food to replenish your brain."

"Mmmm." Zhuang Li nodded again and again , the small curly hair on his forehead bounced up and down, indicating his excitement and anticipation. Under the temptation of delicious food, he seemed to become a child in a second.

Xuan Ming watched him silently through the metal wall of the elevator, with a gentle smile in his eyes. The bad situation of being besieged by the system can no longer cause him the slightest anxiety, because he knows that he is safe by staying with the little curly hair.

As soon as the two got out of the elevator, the instant messaging interface received a reply.

The avatar of the system coded as 367 changed from gray to color at some point, and it said: [∽≌∞∝∩⌒]

Xuan Ming: "..."

I can't read it, how can I fix it?

Zhuang Li replied with the exact same message.

Issue 7480 Ai Ai said: "Host, why don't you ask me what this message means?"

Zhuang Li was too lazy to pay attention to it, and silently followed Xuan Ming out of the elevator to the main entrance of the company.

A low-profile SUV approached quickly, the doors opened, and it automatically dropped down a chute.

Xuan Ming supported Xiao Curly's lower back and instructed softly, "You go in first, be careful to bump your head."

Zhuang Li took the opportunity to sit in the back row and watched a bodyguard jump from the passenger seat to help promote Xuan Ming. Get in the car. Intellectual detachment gave him a natural arrogance that made it unnecessary for him to please or take care of anyone, even if it was his boss.

In the eyes of the system, this is a manifestation of low emotional intelligence.

But Xuan Ming prefers the detachment and arrogance of the little curly hair. When bending over to fix the wheelchair in the car, there was a smile on the corner of his mouth, and he seemed very happy.

The car started slowly, and at this moment, Zhuang Li received another message from 367: [><︿εΣ ︴﹏⌒]

7480 immediately said: "Host, if you ask me, I can help you translate."

Zhuang Li copied the message and sent it back, sneering inwardly.

7480 felt taunted by ten thousand points.

In this way, a few pieces of information were copied one after another, and after waiting for about five or six minutes, a positioning map was finally sent there. Xuan Ming just glanced at it and recognized that the location of the red dot in the picture was An Baoer's apartment. It turned out that 367 was her system.

Zhuang Li raised the corners of his lips and murmured, "I caught another one." He conveniently stored the location link for later study.

His voice was soft like the whispers of a lover, causing Xuan Ming to get goosebumps all over his body.

7480 trembled because of this. It watched the whole process of the host playing with 367, but there was no way to stop it. It has completely lost control of all programs after being locked in a small dark room.

The dialogue for one person is like this:

367: [Hello. 】

Host: 【Hello. ]

367: [Cooperation? 】

Host: 【Cooperation? ]

367: [The Lord God decides that we can cooperate. 】

Host: 【The Lord God decides that we can cooperate. ]

367: [Then let's talk. 】

Host: 【Then let's chat. 】

367: 【What is the identity of your host? 】

Host: 【What is the identity of your host? ]

367: [You speak first. 】

Host: 【You speak first. ]

367: [You are so insincere. 】

Host: 【You are so disingenuous. ]

367: [Are you kidding me? 】

Host: 【Are you kidding me? ]

367: [Forget it, I don't want to cooperate with you! 】

Host: [Forget it, I don't want to cooperate with you! 】

Five or six minutes of stalemate...367, eager to complete the task, still compromised and sent An Baoer's positioning coordinates.

See, cheating a system is as easy as parroting it.

Witnessing all this, 7480 uttered a cry from his soul: "Host, you are a devil!"

Xuan Ming burst out laughing.

Although it must be stupid, he couldn't help it.