Chapter 153

The girl's every move was strange, and Zhuang Li was quite familiar with this strangeness.

He vaguely came up with a conjecture. In order to verify this conjecture, he put on a robe and walked slowly to the window, leaning against the wall, to check. The situation of the young man.

This body is indeed very weak, and it was only a few steps away, but he was so tired that he was panting.

The young man immediately stood up, helped his brother to sit down in his place, and brought the bowl of steaming hot water. Decoction, whispered to persuade: "Brother, drink the medicine quickly, don't be afraid of hardship. How can your body be healthy without taking medicine? "The

young girl persuaded a lot of words, but Zhuang Lili ignored it; the young man just opened his mouth, he took up the bowl and drank the bitter medicine.

Seeing his brother listen to him like this, the young man didn't say anything, but a happy smile appeared on his face.

Zhuang Li casually picked up a book stacked at the corner of the table, opened it to read, then held his head, gritted his teeth and swallowed the moan that was about to come out of his throat.

As the girl said before, this body really suffers from the problem of having a headache when reading a book. Moreover, this problem is very strange. Usually, it is very good, and it has never shown any abnormality. As soon as I open the book, it will happen immediately.

The words written in the book will turn into a group of small flying insects, flapping their wings and fluttering towards his face, slamming into his eyes, ears, nose, nose, and nose, and then digging into his mind, gnawing at the brain, making him unstoppable.

This fault was left by the original owner, but it still remained in the brain of this body, and it was naturally passed on to Zhuang Li.

People often say that they can't read books, and they have a headache when they read books. Most of these words are joking and have no truth at all.

However, when it fell on the original owner, this sentence exerted great power.

The words in the book suddenly came to life and turned into brain-eating insects, tormenting the reader to the point of death. Who would believe this?

So at this moment, the original owner's grandmother was standing outside the window pointing at Sang and scolding Huai: "Lazy dog, get up for the old lady! I raised you to watch the house, not to let you sleep all day! When I brought you back , I see that you are fat, strong and mighty, but you are such a scumbag that you can't even catch a mouse. All you can do is eat, drink, and sleep all day! Don't I spend money on raising you? Beat him to death! You lazy dog!"

Zhuang Li looked out through the gap in the window and saw a mean-looking old woman wielding a broom and beating a big yellow dog lying in the courtyard.

The big yellow dog was beaten and barked, and soon ran away with its tail between its tails.

The old woman threw away the broom, looked fiercely at the east wing, which is where Zhuang Li was, then spit on the ground and muttered, "Tian'er is right, these two brothers don't have one. The second child spent hundreds of taels of silver before and after for them to study. If the money was used to buy land, our old housekeeper would have already become a big landowner. Bah, two wastes!" The

old woman scolded and left. , knowing that the brothers were both in the room, but did not lower the volume.

While helping his brother massage his temples, the boy lowered his head with a shy expression.

Zhuang Li took a while to get rid of the severe pain, and then picked up the book again.

"Brother, don't look at it any more, just rest." The boy urged nervously.

Zhuang Li rubbed the name written in the lower left corner of the cover with his fingertips, and let out a casual "um".

It was confirmed that the original owner was also called Zhuang Li, so he picked up the teenager's textbook and looked at it, but saw the three words "Zhuang Jiuge" written on the cover. Judging from the young age of four or five years old, this hand calligraphy has been regarded as very accomplished.

However, when the title page was opened, the comments inside were utterly ugly. Every word was crooked and twisted into ink dots. It had neither form nor character.

Zhuang Li raised his eyebrows, as if he was a little surprised, but also as if he had expected it, and asked, "Your wrists really tremble when you write? Can't you control yourself?

" With a look of despair on his face, he said in despair, "Brother, I really don't know what to do. My wrist doesn't follow instructions, and when I write, I panic a lot, I'm afraid it will shake, but the more I'm afraid, the worse it will shake. If such handwriting is in the examination room, the examiner will really type me out. I, I will not be able to read the book in the future." The

young man covered his face with his hands, sobbing lowly, afraid that the next door would hear it, and quickly put his stomach full of pain. Swallowed, just silently weeping.

Zhuang Li pursed his thin lips and quickly flipped through the manuscript on the table.

The strange thing is that as long as he is not studying seriously, his head doesn't hurt at all.

Zhuang Li found out Zhuang Jiuge's previous poems and compared them with his current homework. He shook his head and said, "Your handwriting was very beautiful in the past. How did you become like this now?"

"I, I don't know either." Zhuang Jiuge shook his head sadly.

"Is it related to the person just now? When you were writing, did she always say that your wrist was unstable and trembled badly?" Zhuang Li guessed.

Zhuang Jiuge recalled carefully, and the pain on his face was slowly replaced by anger: "Brother, it's true! At first, my hands didn't shake because Zhuang Tianer came to see me writing from time to time, and when I was fascinated, I suddenly felt She took away the brush and asked me to get a hand of ink.

"If I get angry, she will justly say that all the gentlemen in the school test students like this, and I will be easily taken away by her, which means that my wrist is unstable. Need more practice.

"I couldn't argue with her, so I had to practice calligraphy harder, but every time she took my pen away when I wasn't paying attention, and said that my hands were shaking. Later, later..." Zhuang Jiuge said here. Choked, tears fell down in big drops.

Zhuang Li filled in the second half of the sentence for him: "Afterwards, you always paid attention to what she said, and worried that she would suddenly come out and draw your pen, so you held the pen very hard. But you don't know, the harder your fingertips are, the more The wrist trembled more and more.

"Over the years, your writing has become what it is now. As soon as you pick up the pen, your fingertips are too hard, and even your wrists keep shaking, and you can't change it if you want to. "

Yes," Zhuang Jiuge nodded while wiping away tears, and said angrily: "Brother, my illness is caused by this, and it's all Zhuang Tianer who harmed me!" If you don't tell me, I didn't even think of it! Zhuang Li rubbed the

young man's head and pondered: "When I was studying, wouldn't she often say some unpleasant things?" "

Zhuang Jiuge was stunned for a while before he said in astonishment: "Brother, it's really like this! When you were reading a book, Zhuang Tianer always liked to pop up suddenly, pointing to a certain word in the book and asking you how to read it. You Read it to her, and she repeats that word over and over again, making your brain hurt.

"You were so annoyed by her arguing that you ordered her to go out, but after a while, she would come back and ask you How should you read another word? If you don't answer, she will guess a random pronunciation and recite it a hundred times in your ear, like a mantra. "

Speaking of this, Zhuang Jiuge slammed his palms and suddenly realized: "Brother, the problem that your head hurts when you read is that time!" Zhuang Tianer's damn broom star! She beats us! After saying

these words, Zhuang Jiuge hurriedly covered his mouth, turned his eyes to look left and right, up and down, like a thief.

Zhuang Li raised his eyebrows and said, "What are you afraid of? "

"I am afraid that God will punish him by hearing what he said just now." Everyone in the village said that Zhuang Tianer was a fairy daughter from heaven who came down to earth to experience, and that God is her biological father and will protect her. "Zhuang Jiuge pointed to the top of his head, with a secret expression on his face.

"What do you think?" "Zhuang Li gently supported his cheeks and asked with a smile.

"I think she is very evil!" She has no bad temper at all, and she is not a fairy girl in the sky. She would snatch any good things from our family. If she couldn't take it, she would speak ill of our family in front of grandma and make grandma despise us. Zhuang Jiuge said indignantly.

Zhuang Li nodded thoughtfully, then stood up, smoothed the folds of his gown, and said warmly, "Brother go out for a spin, stop practicing calligraphy, and read a book for a while. "

"Brother, I will accompany you." "Zhuang Jiuge hurriedly went to help his brother's arm, his face full of worry. The

brothers slowly walked out of the yard and came to the countryside path outside.

This is a beautiful place, with green mountains in the distance and green lakes nearby. , This small village is sandwiched between green mountains and green waters, and it has a very poetic name - Luoxia Village. When the sunset on the sky covers this place, the scenery will be more beautiful.

Zhuang Li walked under an old locust tree to avoid the scorching sun, and watched Zhuang Tianer carrying a basket as he walked through the village from a distance.

Every villager who meets her will stop and greet her with a smile. The children surrounded her, calling out to Sister Sweet, with obvious intimacy and affection on their faces.

There were a few children who seemed to hate Zhuang Tian'er. They stood outside and glared at each other, but their eyes showed fear and jealousy. They seem to have suffered at the hands of Zhuang Tianer.

A woman in her thirties suddenly rushed out of a small farmyard and pointed at Zhuang Tian'er's nose and yelled: "Little bitch, why do you say my family's four cattle stole your things? The child beat him together? The old lady ripped your silly mouth today!" The

woman rushed towards Zhuang Tian'er, but a middle-aged man emerged from behind her, pulling her arm and whispering to persuade: " Don't say a few words, or you will be unlucky!"

"I don't believe this evil! If you have the ability, God will send a thunderbolt to kill me!" The momentum also weakened a bit.

It seems that she is also very afraid of Zhuang Tian'er, a lucky star.

Just at this moment, a big black dog jumped out of the grass and bit the woman's butt.

The woman screamed in pain, fell down with a sway, and was dragged into the grass by the big black dog for a good bite. Instead of saving her, her man knelt down in front of Zhuang Tian'er and kowtowed hard, saying something like "Please spare your life".

The onlookers laughed when they saw it.

The villagers passing by showed a look of awe, and whispered to each other: "Tian'er is indeed a lucky star in the sky. Anyone who bullies her will be punished! In the future, we all have to be nice to Tian'er, don't bully others!"

Zhuang Tian'er He repeatedly waved his hand to get the man up, but never said any words of forgiveness for the woman. She didn't seem to really understand how all this happened, with a confused, helpless and innocent expression on her face.

The woman struggling in the grass shouted sternly: "Don't bite, don't bite! Sweetie, I'm sorry, auntie will never dare again! Please stop this dog! Sweetie, please forgive me! Auntie! Kowtow to you!"

After she said these words, without Zhuang Tian'er giving any orders, the big black dog let go of the woman, jumped out of the grass, and ran away in a hurry. It seems that it is specially here to support Zhuang Tianer, and it will leave immediately after the goal is achieved, and it will never be sloppy.

When passing Zhuang Li and Zhuang Jiuge, the big black dog squinted at them and let out a low growl, as if warning them not to bully Zhuang Tianer.

Zhuang Li stared at the dog's cloudy eyes, and the smile on the corner of his mouth became more and more interesting.

Zhuang Tianer, who once again showed a miracle, was surrounded by a group of children and returned to the banker's courtyard.

Seeing the two brothers standing under the locust tree, she smiled and waved: "eldest brother, second brother, you are weak, don't stay in the sun for too long."

Zhuang Jiuge took a step back, watching with fear and hatred she.

Instead, Zhuang Li smiled at her, and there was an unidentified light in his pupils.

Zhuang Tian'er had never seen Zhuang Li like this, so she couldn't help but be slightly taken aback, but when she regained her senses, her arm was pulled by a woman with a belly as big as Luo.

The woman choked and said, "Tianer, help my sister-in-law to see if the child in my sister-in-law's belly is a boy or a girl? My sister-in-law has always had stomachaches recently, and she is very panicked!" The

woman's mother-in-law ran out from the next yard , said anxiously: "Tian'er, please give my family Shuangxi your blessings. She has been having stomach troubles for no reason recently. I am afraid that the child is not well conceived and will fall!"

"Don't panic, sister-in-law, I will touch it for you. Touch." Zhuang Tian'er hurriedly stretched out her hand and kept stroking the woman's belly in a clockwise direction, and said in a low voice, "I seem to have seen something, but the picture is not very clear. Sister-in-law, I'll show you a face. '

She raised her head and looked into the woman's eyes.

The woman also looked straight at her, her originally bright pupils gradually becoming covered with a layer of mist.

After a while, Zhuang Tian'er said briskly: "Sister-in-law, whether your baby is a boy or a girl, I dare not say, after all, the secret cannot be revealed. But I saw this baby grow up and sit in a high car, wearing a With Ling Luo and a soft pillow, it's a good life." The

woman blinked, and then smiled happily.

The mother-in-law who originally wanted a boy baby also said with relief: "Okay, no matter the boy or the girl, as long as there is a future in the future.

" Right?" The

woman was stunned for a while, then held her stomach and screamed: "Oh, it really doesn't hurt at all! This child is blessed with Tian'er, and will have a good life in the future! Tianer, wait, my sister-in-law will give it to you. How many eggs do you pack!" The

mother-in-law and daughter-in-law left behind a basket of eggs and left with great gratitude.

Mrs. Zhuang heard the movement outside the door and ran out to check the situation. Seeing that her granddaughter had really earned another basket of eggs, she had a smug expression on her face, and then she saw Zhuang Li and Zhuang Jiuge standing under the locust tree. But he bulged his eyes fiercely.

She never had a good face when dealing with these two incompetent grandsons.

Upon seeing this, Zhuang Li already understood everything, stepped out of the shadow of the locust tree, and said with a chuckle: "System, this is the lucky star you said?

" Don't you see it all? Zhuang Tian'er is full of blessings all over her body. The good luck of the whole world is concentrated on her."

Zhuang Li shook his head and said lightly: "System, believe it or not, Zhuang Tianer is going to have bad luck when she meets me. now."

7480: "!!!"