Chapter 17

I have a favorability rating of 180 for little curly hair? Xuan Ming was stunned for a while, but he did not forget to instruct the secretary: "Sun Jingshu, turn on the fresh air system, the smell of smoke in the office is too strong."

He still remembered that Xiao Curl was very disgusted with second-hand smoke.

Sun Jingshu turned on the ventilating fan, then dragged a chair and sat beside him, looking at Zhuang Li with curious eyes.

It is said that the other party is here to receive a reward. That's right, it was the reward measure worth 400 million just announced by the president yesterday. At the beginning, there was a lot of praise on the Internet, saying that Haiming Group is very far-sighted and knows to invest the most money in the most meaningful scientific research, which is different from those domestic companies that only know how to plagiarize or buy other people's intellectual property. .

But such a good situation turned into a joke when the United States announced that they had entered the simulation stage of 5G technology.

This reward was regarded by the people as the dying struggle of the Haiming Group, and it was even denounced as the sorrow and shame of the country. How hopeless and powerless must it be for a dignified international company to issue such a call to the world?

After Dr. Zhao's death, has no one been able to support the big ship of the Haiming Group? Sad!

The outside world's doubts exacerbated the plummeting share price of Haiming Group. As soon as the market opened today, the diving-like data line stunned Sun Jingshu. He quickly ran into the office and persuaded President Xuan to delete the reward order, but he didn't expect that only one night later, someone actually came to claim the reward.

"Zhuang Li? I remember you," Sun Jingshu looked at the resume in his hand with a strange expression: "It is said that you graduated from Preston University and studied software engineering?"

"Yes." Zhuang Li nodded and admitted , the natural attitude as if he graduated from the international famous Princeton, rather than Preston. Although the two schools are only one word apart, they are worlds apart.

The corners of Sun Jingshu's mouth twitched slightly, and he said dryly, "Ah, it's good, it's good." He really couldn't say what it was, and he could only praise his courage.

Zhuang Li looked at Xuan Ming curiously, his focused gaze fell from his masculine and handsome face to his strong and sturdy chest, and then slid down his crisp and expensive suit pants to his plastered feet.

Is this the mission target selected by 7480? The momentum is indeed different, and it is still so high in a wheelchair.

Zhuang Li raised his eyebrows unexpectedly.

Xuan Ming, who was staring at him, raised his eyebrows, not because of an accident, but because of the sudden pain. When the exclamation of 7480 faded away, a burst of high-pitched noise tore his head, the scratching of fingernails and the blackboard, the whistling of the microphone, the screeching of the brakes, the crying of the baby...

The whole world is in these noises The tremor is reversed.

In just a few seconds, a layer of goose bumps appeared on Xuan Ming's body, and a dull pain roared in his temples.

Don't ask, these terrifying voices followed Zhuang Li in. What the hell happened to him?

Xuan Ming clenched his fists, trying to keep his expression calm.

As a direct victim, Zhuang Li's expression was even more indifferent than his. No one knew what kind of dance of demons was gathering in his brain.

7480 shouted in the noise: "Host, Xuan Ming's initial favorability to you is very high, as long as you are a little warmer to him, he should be captured by you soon. How about it, do you want to consider taking this mission? As long as you agree, I will turn off these noises."

Zhuang Li said indifferently: "No."

"Host, you didn't sleep last night, don't you feel a headache? According to my analysis, if you have been in this environment In life, you will die within ten days. Is your life more important, or your backbone?"

"My wishes are the most important." There was no hesitation in Zhuang Li's voice.

"Host, take a good look, Xuan Ming is so handsome, his body is sexier than a male model, and he has money that can't be spent in a few lifetimes. You won't suffer if you take him down." 7480 persuaded patiently.

Zhuang Li glanced at Xuan Ming, lowered his thick eyelashes, and expressed his refusal with silence.

Even though he was seriously affected by the noise, Xuan Ming unconsciously adjusted the tie on his chest under the gaze of Little Curly Hair. It's a pity that the little curly hair is still so indifferent to him, and he doesn't even look at him.

Xuan Ming's heart was empty, but because of those sharp noises, he couldn't get to the bottom of this strange feeling.

He couldn't imagine how the little curls could survive the noise. He only stayed in the noise for dozens of seconds before he had a headache and wanted to hit the wall, not to mention that the little curly hair had endured for a whole night.

After a sharp whistle, Xuan Ming almost lost his voice and shouted: Just promise, I will cooperate with you in whatever task you want to do!

He has never seen anyone with a temper more stubborn than Little Curly Hair. The bones of others are broken, and the bone marrow flows out; the bones of small curly hair are broken, and there may be steel bars embedded in them. If he doesn't want to, no one wants to press his head to make him compromise.

Xuan Ming pinched his eyebrows, not knowing how to help the other party.

7480 suddenly became happy: "Host, the favorability of the mission target has increased again, 188, 189, 190! It has increased by ten points just after meeting, and the speed is too fast! Host, I have never seen such a high level. Favorability, you have potential, the mission target must like your face very much."

Zhuang Li subconsciously frowned.

Xuan Ming, who was misunderstood as a hungry ghost in color, couldn't sit still, and immediately opened his mouth: "It is said that you are here to receive a reward?"

"That's right."

7480 instigated: "Host, attack him!"

Zhuang Li was too lazy to pay attention to the system, Just looking at Xuan Ming, he declared seriously: "I want to be the head of the R&D department, I want to take charge of your laboratory, I want you to provide unlimited financial support, I want to carry out technical reforms, and lead Haiming Group into a new This is what I'm here for." How

crazy! Sun Jingshu frowned, unhappy in his heart.

Xuan Ming's blood boiled when he heard it, so he immediately waved his hand and said, "Call everyone from the R&D department here."

"President Xuan, do you really believe him?" Sun Jingshu said hesitantly.

"I believe." Xuan Ming nodded decisively.

Sun Jingshu went out, but Zhuang Li looked at the tall man in front of him with new eyes. In any case, Xuan Ming's courage is enough to turn Haiming Group into a leading enterprise in the field of communications.

It's just this inexplicable degree of favorability...

Zhuang Li's thoughts were interrupted by a sharper noise, and 7480 threatened: "Host, will you accept the mission? If you don't accept the mission, I will kill you today!"

Xuan Ming With a shake of his head, he was almost dazed by the sudden increase in decibel noise, and hurriedly raised his head to look at the little curly hair, only to find that he was still sitting so peacefully and quietly, as if everything was light and airless and not worth a sigh.

"Are you alright? I think you have dark circles under your eyes." Xuan Ming gritted his teeth and barely spoke in a calm tone.

"Last night, I had a little insomnia." Zhuang Li stroked the corners of his eyes with his slender fingertips. When his mouth opened and closed, two strands of blood flowed out from his nostrils slowly.

"You're bleeding! I'll take you to the hospital!" Xuan Ming immediately took out his mobile phone and called the bodyguard. He realized in a panic that the little curly hair would really die in this way.

"It's okay, I'm just angry." Zhuang Li cupped his nose with his hands, raised his chin slightly, and asked politely, "Where is the restroom? I want to clean it up."

"I'll take you to the hospital." Xuan Ming said firmly.

"I'm not going." Zhuang Li stepped forward and took a tissue from Xuan Ming's table.

"You can't do this!" Xuan Ming gritted his teeth and warned.

"Take me to the bathroom to wash." Zhuang Li carefully wiped his face, although his tone was light, his attitude was much tougher than Xuan Ming.

Yes, this man has steel bars embedded in his bones that no one can hold back. The system tortured him so much, he didn't agree to do the task, can he go to the hospital obediently? What's more, the hospital couldn't cure him at all.

Xuan Ming's tough attitude slowly softened. He clenched his fists with both hands, and said coldly, "I'll take you to the bathroom." He rolled his wheelchair out of the desk, his face darkened.

"Thank you." Zhuang Li followed behind him.

The bathroom is in the office, but hidden by an invisible door. The gray-white marble countertop was covered with dark red blood spots, and the clear water swirled in the pool, dyeing it a dazzling crimson.

Xuan Ming frowned as he watched this scene.

However, Zhuang Li took care of himself calmly and calmly, "Is there a clean suit for me to change?" After the blood stopped, he gently brushed his stained coat.

"What size are you wearing?"

Zhuang Li reported the size, and Xuan Ming slipped in his wheelchair to prepare it himself. Half an hour later, Sun Jingshu called with a cheery tone: "Minister Qiao said that she also derived the 5G algorithm, and she is discussing with the engineer of the R&D department at the moment. That Mr. Zhuang should be able to go away."

Put Xiaojuan Mao sent away, leaving Qiao Yanan, who was a waste of grade ten? When my brain is flooded? Xuan Ming couldn't help sneering, and ordered: "You ask Qiao Yanan to wait, I will bring Xiao... Mr. Zhuang up."

"Mr. Xuan, why do you bother Minister Qiao, her algorithm is very advanced——"

Xuan Ming directly hung up After dropping Sun Jingshu's phone, he hooked at the little curly hair: "Let's go, I'll take you to the R&D department."

Zhuang Li followed without a word.

When passing the corridor, a beautiful woman shouted, "President Xuan, the personnel department fired me, do you know this?

"

The woman seemed to realize something and said unwillingly, "Mr. Xuan, why are you doing this to me? I almost got bombed to save you!"

Xuan Ming pressed the down button of the elevator, but did not go in after the door opened. Instead, he stepped aside , blocked the door with one hand, and said gently, "Mr. Zhuang, please go first." The sound of crying seemed to him to be just a meaningless background sound.

"Thank you." Zhuang Li stepped into the elevator, his eyes naturally swept to the mirror-smooth metal wall, trying to find out his lack of appearance. The woman's cry was also ignored by him.

The door slowly closed, Zhuang Li repeatedly sorted his half-wet little curls against the mirror surface, shaving it to the left, and then to the right. After finishing, he still felt dissatisfied, so he wiped it all over the back of his head with the palm of his hand.

The fluffy little roll suddenly turned into an aura of a big back, and he smiled with the corners of his mouth, and carefully smoothed the folds of the hem.

Xuan Ming silently observed his every move and had to express his admiration for his perseverance. My brain is about to explode and I can still care so much about appearance. This is not beauty, it is smug.

Although he didn't want to sweep the little curly hair's interest, Xuan Ming still raised a worrying sentence: "Mr. Zhuang, I suggest you go to the hospital for a checkup later, if you are ill, you can treat the disease, and you can keep healthy if you are not sick. The company can pay for all expenses. I'll reimburse you."

Zhuang Li lowered his eyelids and glanced at him lightly, his pale lips opened and closed, "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

If you don't accept the task, you'll be disturbed to death by the noise, why won't you be okay? ? Xuan Ming wanted to ask such a question, but in the end he didn't speak. He thought that the little curly hair must be very unhappy for him to spy on those secrets.

The two walked into the conference room of the R&D department surrounded by five or six bodyguards. Qiao Yanan put his hands on the table and smiled contemptuously: "This is Mr. Zhuang, who graduated from Preston University, right? He has been famous for a long time."

The engineers sitting on both sides of the round table burst into laughter.

While adjusting his tie, Zhuang Li walked to the other end of the long table, pulled down a telescopic blackboard, took out an oil-based pen, tapped Qiao Yanan with his fingertips, and said, "I want the position of the R&D director, you sit down. Well. Now I will explain to you a series of algorithms for 5G."

? ? ?

The engineers were silent for a moment, then burst into even greater laughter.