Chapter 69

This time, Zhuang Li was summoned by the police while he was sleeping.

"Why did you let me go to the police station?" He changed into a well-made silver-gray suit, and was now standing in front of the closet picking a tie, his fingertips moving from left to right and then right to left along the grid. It seems difficult to decide.

"Zhu Jianrui called the police and said that you hacked into MIK's network yesterday, causing huge losses to the company. Please go back and accept our investigation." The two policemen stood behind him impatiently.

"The MIK network was attacked from 3 or 4 pm to 7:30 pm yesterday, right?" Zhuang Li picked out a silver-gray tie with black stripes and a pure black silk tie, standing in front of the mirror repeatedly Comparison.

The two policemen became more and more impatient, and asked in a vehement tone: "How do you know when his company was hacked?

" Are you on the Internet? Such a big thing has spread all over the Internet, and everyone in China knows it."

The two policemen who thought they caught his words immediately blushed.

"If it was at that time, I would stay in the hotel alone and not go anywhere." Zhuang Li tied a pure black tie around his neck, and finally started to organize his hair.

The policeman, who had been here for more than half an hour, took a deep breath and tried to suppress the emotions that were about to explode: "That is to say, no one can prove that you didn't have access to the computer at that time? Well, please put your computer Bring it and follow us to the police station!"

"The computer is on the balcony, you can get it yourself." Zhuang Li carefully stroked the curly hair on his forehead, because its curvature did not quite meet his expectations.

The two policemen immediately went to pack up the laptop.

Zhuang Li washed off the styling gel on his hands, and seemed to remember something, and suddenly said: "If it was the network intrusion that happened yesterday afternoon, then I should be able to find an alibi."

"What?" The two policemen were slightly taken aback.

Zhuang Li took out his mobile phone and made a video call. A deep and dignified voice came from the screen, but there was a hint of indescribable tenderness: "Have you slept enough? I'm afraid of waking up when I leave. You, so I didn't say hello to you. The equipment hasn't been purchased yet..."

"Shh, I have an outsider here." Zhuang Li raised his slender index finger.

Le Zhengming, who was about to talk about official business, immediately hid the smile and tenderness in his eyes, and his tone was much more dignified and hurried: "Who's with you?"

Zhuang Li pointed the camera at the two policemen, "Zhu Jianrui The police said I hacked MIK's network." He explained briefly.

Two police officers walked up to him. They had planned to try the person on the phone screen in the first instance, but their knees softened when they saw the other's face, and they almost fell to their knees.

"Le Lele, General Lezheng!" they shouted in panic.

Le Zhengming returned to China in secret. He stayed in this five-star hotel in order to hide his itinerary, and he did not block the entire floor. He doesn't like to do such high-profile things, not to mention that the armed forces around him are enough to ensure that he is not attacked by any assassins.

As a result, the various administrative agencies in City B did not know that he had arrived.

Le Zhengming stared blankly at the two policemen, his eyes as sharp as blades. His style of doing things has always been like this. He is neither approachable nor pleasant. Perseverance, sternness, majesty, and iron blood are the common impressions everyone has on him.

"You know General Le Zheng?" The two policemen hurriedly saluted, then looked at Zhuang Li with shocked expressions.

Zhuang Li pointed the camera at himself, and subconsciously stroked the curly hair on his forehead.

His actions made the dignified and ruthless Le Zhengming soften his expression in an instant, and a little smile appeared in his eyes.

Zhuang Li also smiled with thin lips, and said bluntly, "Give me your surveillance video."

"What surveillance video?" Le Zhengming asked, but Le Zhengming immediately thought of the video of the young man Yi Si Buhang standing on the balcony and stretching his slender limbs against the golden sunlight.

Because of this dream-like image, he lost sleep for several nights in a row, and when he woke up in the morning, his body was swollen and painful. It was his secret, and a treasure he was reluctant to share with anyone.

His expression became more and more serious, but his ears were bleeding red.

Zhuang Li almost immediately sensed the embarrassment he was trying to hide, and with a slight roll of his eyes, he recalled his own Meng Lang.

"What video are you talking about? In order to ensure that no suspicious people appear around, you should install surveillance cameras around the room, right? Send me the video you took yesterday afternoon, and I will take it to the police station as an alibi. "Zhuang Li hooked the corners of his red lips, and there was a bit of wickedness in his smile.

Le Zhengming's expression immediately relaxed, and he replied, "Okay, I'll send it to you right away." He lowered his head to operate the computer, and the auricle quickly faded from the reddish color and the scalding temperature.

A video was sent to Zhuang Li's phone.

"Then I'm going out." Zhuang Li waved goodbye, as if remembering something, he suddenly walked into the bathroom, closed the door, and whispered with a smile, "Is my body looking good?

" Earth-shattering cough.

Zhuang Li laughed loudly, his face full of cunning, and finally said softly, "It's okay, you can enjoy it, I don't mind."

He hung up the video call.

Le Zhengming, who was far on the other end of the signal, opened his mouth. He originally wanted to say "I'm sorry, I'll delete it", but he pursed his thin lips, holding his forehead and couldn't help laughing.

The little fox is so naughty...

---

When Zhuang Li arrived at the police station, Zhu Jianrui was holding a mobile phone studded with broken diamonds in one hand, grabbing the collar of a policeman in the other, and roaring: "This is the burn-after-reading technique, do you understand? It's with the help of VBA. The file self-deletion function implemented by the function. Zhuang Li did send a text message to my mother, but he was a hacker, and he used technical means to erase that sentence. I didn't lie, my mother can testify for me!"

Zhu Miaomiao nodded quickly He echoed: "Yes, yes, I received that text message yesterday. I can testify! Zhuang Li must have hacked my son's company!

" , repeatedly comforting: "You calm down, you have something to say slowly."

Seeing this funny scene, Zhuang Li immediately laughed lightly. He walked into the office while clasping his palms, and greeted politely: "Good afternoon, everyone."

"It's you!" Zhu Jianrui, who had finally calmed down, began to struggle violently again, and three or four police officers couldn't hold him down.

"You ruined my company! I'm going to kill you! Let me go, let me go!" He roared, pulling his neck, the hatred in his eyes could destroy the world.

Zhuang Li ignored him at all, and handed a flash card to the police with a gentle tone: "I'm here to submit an alibi. When MIK was attacked by hackers from 3:30 to 7:30 yesterday afternoon, I didn't Touching the computer for a long time."

The two police officers who brought him back to the police station whispered something to the ear of his colleague, the man's cold expression immediately changed to surprise, then became very panic, and took the flash memory with both hands Ka, said quickly: "Okay, I will confirm your alibi right away." A

surveillance video began to play. I saw Zhuang Li wearing a nightgown lying on the wide balcony basking in the sun, with a pot of coffee, a laptop and many delicate little cakes in his hand. On two occasions, he would seriously type on the computer keyboard, but not for long, adding up to less than half an hour.

The rest of the time he was drinking coffee, eating cake, dangling his legs, squinting, and looking very comfortable.

The police checked the authenticity of the video and ruled out the possibility of editing, and immediately stood up and said, "Mr. Zhuang, you can go."

For several hours of continuous online battles, the hackers who dominated all this had to manipulate the keyboard at all times. Guaranteed not to be knocked back. In the video, Zhuang Li was basking in the sun lazily and eating cakes leisurely, which is enough to show that he did not participate in yesterday's crime.

In addition to this evidence, his computer is also clean and has no suspicious records.

"He can't go! He's the murderer! You catch him! Quickly catch him! My uncle is Gong Xuanqi, you know!" Zhu Jianrui shouted like crazy. He has always been calm and self-controlled, and he has no last resort, but in front of Zhuang Li, he will become this unreasonable and crazy appearance.

After all, he was just a 14-year-old minor. After experiencing the brutal beatings in society, he finally understood what it meant to have nowhere to ask for help and be trampled on by others. And this feeling is often imposed on others.

As soon as Gong Xuanlin walked into the police station, he heard his son's last arrogant words, and his face was as black as the bottom of a pot. In order to ensure that the eldest brother wins the election, even he has to be a man with his tail tucked between his tails. This mother and son dare to make trouble at the police station!

He strode over, slapped Zhu Jianrui fiercely, and scolded: "Did your mother teach you this way for so many years? Our Gong family's tutor is not like this! Shut up!"

"Husband!" Zhu Miaomiao hurriedly grabbed Gong Xuanlin's arm.

"When did I marry you? What are you yelling at?" Gong Xuanlin glared at Zhu Miaomiao angrily, hitting her self-esteem mercilessly.

"Xuan, Xuanlin, please don't..." Zhu Miaomiao covered her mouth and cried before she could finish her words, tears welling up in her eyes, and the despair in her heart continued. In front of so many police officers, Gong Xuanlin denied his relationship with her. Does this mean that he is not ready to marry her?

"Xuanlin, don't be so ruthless! Xiao Rui is about to go bankrupt—"

Zhu Miaomiao tried to use bitter tactics, but was interrupted again by Gong Xuanlin: "Don't cry, it's outside! Don't you feel ashamed?"

Zhu Miaomiao choked.

This time she couldn't even cry. Through Gong Xuanlin's cold eyes, she finally realized that this man didn't love her, not at all. She looked at Zhuang Li subconsciously, but saw even colder contempt and ridicule in his eyes.

Both men don't love me anymore. This realization made her spin.

Chapter 70 The story of Pan Man 20 ┃ 7480: How dare you say that the Lord God is the villain, host.

Gong Xuanlin came to take his son. He couldn't make the Gong family more embarrassing.

How proud and proud Zhu Jianrui made him yesterday, how embarrassing and disappointing Zhu Jianrui today makes him.

The circle of friends he sent yesterday about his son's successful acquisition of MIK is still lying on his mobile phone, with dense likes and rows of compliments below. Everyone envied him for giving birth to a good son. He was so powerful at such a young age that he managed a big company in three or two days.

However, just overnight, this circle of friends was nailed to the pillar of shame. Those praises and compliments now seem so sarcastic and ironic, making him feel ashamed.

Gong Xuanlin hesitated for a long time on the way to delete this circle of friends without explaining to anyone. Of course, no one else would ask him out of humiliation.

But he can imagine how these people will make fun of themselves behind the scenes, and how they will gloat and ridicule.

Since the rise of the eldest brother in the political arena, he has not been so embarrassed for a long time. It feels like being stripped naked and thrown on the street. Every hair and even every pore is written with anxiety and shame!

"Didn't you find any evidence?" He looked at the policeman standing with Zhuang Li with restraint.

"There is no evidence that Mr. Zhuang initiated the crime yesterday. He has been drinking afternoon tea and has been in touch with the computer for only twenty minutes." The police explained patiently.

At present, they have not found any useful evidence, nor have they tracked any hackers involved in criminal activities. They are even more unable to enter the foreign dark web, and naturally they do not know the reason why so many hackers have all found MIK.

"I see, then I'll cancel the police." Gong Xuanlin could no longer bear this embarrassing scene.

But Zhu Jianrui roared: "He didn't participate himself, he can incite others to participate! At 7:34, he clapped his hands and laughed at the computer, which happened to be when my company was completely destroyed by hackers, This is the best evidence!"

"Children, your so-called evidence is not legally binding, go back and read more books, don't embarrass your mother. I laugh whenever I like, it has nothing to do with you, and there is no one. The law can restrain my behavior." Zhuang Li looked at Gong Xuanlin and hooked his lips: "Mr. Gong, are you ready for the compensation of 328 million yuan? If you continue to delay, there will be more Please find you guys."

Gong Xuanlin still believed his son's judgment, and couldn't help but feel awe. For the first time, he realized that the man in front of him didn't seem to be an ant that could be pinched to death.

Zhu Jianrui shouted excitedly: "Did you hear that? He's threatening us! He said we'd encounter more trouble! This is also evidence of a crime!"

Zhuang Li said playfully: "The trouble I'm talking about refers to the transfer of custody. If If I don't sign the divorce papers, it will be very difficult for Mr. Gong to bring you back to the Gong family, right?" Thinking

of his son who was completely bankrupt overnight, Gong Xuanlin said restrainedly, "I will transfer the money to you immediately."

Powerless little person, he will not give this money at all, because as long as it drags on for a few days, this person will disappear forever.

But in the face of a top hacker, he had to give it, because the other party could take the money by any means, and he had no way to stop it. His son is the world's number one hacker, and he has been treated so badly. Those people under him are probably not even Zhuang Li's opponents.

The three hundred and twenty-eight million will soon be credited, and Zhuang Li nodded with satisfaction: "Where's the divorce letter? I'll sign it now."

The lawyer who came with Gong Xuanlin immediately took out the USB flash drive and printed out a prepared divorce letter on the spot.

In less than five minutes, Zhuang Li became single. He didn't even look at Zhu Miaomiao, who was staring at himself with tears in his eyes, turned around and walked towards the door, but saw Le Zhengming hurriedly approaching him, unbuttoning a few buttons on his shirt, panting a little, as if he was non-stop ran over.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Zhuang Li held his fiery palm.

"Well, I'll pick you up." Le Zhengming breathed a sigh of relief.

Only then did several bodyguards run in and watch everyone present vigilantly. It seemed that they were left behind by the anxious Le Zhengming this time.

Gong Xuanlin looked back at the two people standing together, firstly surprised, then his heart sank. Zhuang Li can beat his son, it can be seen that his hacking skills are the best in the world. And now he is being recruited by Le Zhengming, and he has enmity with the Gong family because of Zhu Miaomiao's betrayal. How many variables will this cause? Can the Gong family still maintain the advantage as before?

Thinking like this, Gong Xuanlin left the lawyer at the police station to go through the withdrawal procedures, while he carried Zhu Jianrui away in a hurry.

As for the heartbroken Zhu Miaomiao, no one paid any attention to her, and even the lawyers of the Gong Group ignored her existence. Gong Xuanlin's attitude is enough to show the status of this woman. To the Gong family, she is just a reproductive tool.

Zhuang Li and Le Zhengming left side by side, Zhu Miaomiao immediately chased them out, but was stopped ten meters away by several bodyguards. She could only silently watch the man's back go further and further away, and suddenly there was a void in her heart.

Her son, husband, boyfriend, all left, and she was left at a loss.