Chapter 80

A text message from Gong Xuanqi jumped out of the mobile phone interface of countless dignitaries.

Seeing the accompanying text, they couldn't help raising their eyebrows, thinking what the hell is this person doing? When I opened the attachment and saw the familiar little yellow face emoji, I was both angry and funny. The dignified presidential candidate has made such low-level jokes over and over again, is Gong Xuanqi crazy? It was the right decision to let him take a long vacation!

At the same time, Gong Xuanqi's staff also received this text message. They opened it one after another, and then looked at the funny and wretched smiling face with a subtle expression.

"Mr. Gong, look." The Minister of Public Relations handed over his mobile phone.

"Mr. Gong, this is another virus-infected video. It's useless. If Zhuang Li dares to send it, it proves that he is absolutely not worried about you spreading it out." The network security officer shook his head sullenly.

Gong Xuanqi grabbed the mobile phones of these people, opened the text messages one by one and read them again and again, completely daring to accept the fact that he made another big joke. What will the person who receives this text message think of him? Don't you think his brain is broken?

At this moment, Gong Xuanlin made a phone call: "Brother, I just received your text message. Or—"

He hesitated for a long time before he spoke with difficulty: "Or you can do a brain MRI."

"Get out!" Gong Xuanqi hung up the phone, gasped for breath, and fell down clutching his chest after a while.

A group of people gathered around, shouted his name in a panic, and then hurriedly called the doctor...

When others were in chaos, Zhuang Li was fascinated by his boyfriend's neck and muttered, "You should shave. It's over."

Le Zhengming rubbed his slightly red and swollen lower jaw, wiped the water color from his lips, and agreed with a smile, "Okay, I'll shave it right away." The man who couldn't hold back his words, held the young man in his mouth. Lips began to kiss again.

Zhuang Li's mobile phone had already been thrown on the ground by him, the screen lit up slightly, and a blockbuster news popped up - [It is reported that Mr. Gong Xuanqi, a conservative candidate, just suffered a heart attack and was rushed to the hospital. Conservative spokesman Minister Li held a press conference to officially announce that Mr. Gong Xuanqi will withdraw from the current presidential campaign due to his poor health. The list of new conservative candidates will be announced at 11:30 tonight, so stay tuned. ]

Only 7480 noticed the news.

It read word by word, and the core program shook like leaves in the wind. Gong Xuanqi actually lost? He is the biggest backer of the hero and heroine in the original plot! It's also Zhu Jianrui's coercive plug-in! Did he lose like that?

Lord God is above, please drop a thunderbolt to kill the host!

However, the Lord God is like God, He cannot hear the prayers of mortals at all.

This small world has collapsed, and only Zhu Jianrui's performance can be seen next. If he survives this episode, there will still be a chance to turn the tide in the future, after all, he is only fourteen years old.

---

Zhu Jianrui, who has high hopes for 7480, is busy sitting in front of a computer. He quickly tapped the keyboard with ten fingers, making a crackling sound, and his pale face reflected the green light from the computer screen, which made him look very hideous.

A kitten, chained to the corner of the table by him, was meowing weakly.

He got tired of hearing it, kicked the kitten, and smashed the small, soft body hard.

A mournful howl resounded through the cramped basement, and green light fell on the wall, like a ghostly realm.

The dying kitten couldn't cry anymore, and Zhu Jianrui continued to be addicted to controlling the computer. This time, he will definitely win!

---

Zhuang Li hugged and kissed his boyfriend for a while, then took out a small boxy bag from his trouser pocket, squinted and asked, "Can you use it?"

Le Zhengming took the bag and turned it over and over. His expression was serious as if he was researching some new weapon, but his ears were so red that they were smoking.

"I'm a little too big," he said embarrassingly.

Zhuang Li tightened his boyfriend's neck more and more, and exhaled ambiguous heat on his face: "How big is it?"

Le Zheng thought for a while, and said solemnly: "Smith & Wesson M500."

Zhuang Li was stunned for a moment, and then Lying on his boyfriend's shoulders, he laughed happily. The Smith & Wesson M500 is a revolver developed by Smith & Wesson. The gun has a barrel length of 26.7 cm and uses .50.50 Magnum bullets. The warhead alone weighs 22 grams. One shot can penetrate the tank. Gram, the king of guns.

Le Zhengming is a soldier and has a deep understanding of weapons. When he wants to describe something, he will naturally use the knowledge of the field of expertise.

He didn't mean it, rather, he was explaining it very seriously.

But Zhuang Li couldn't stop laughing, his slender fingertips lightly touched his boyfriend's shoulder, and then slowly descended: "Then would you like to show me the power of the M500?"

Le Zhengming said this. Not only were his ears red, but his neck was bleeding red, but his face was still a normal bronze color, and his expression was serious and serious as if he was in a meeting. If it wasn't for the blue veins jumping out from his neck and pulsing slightly, Zhuang Li almost thought that there was something wrong with his body.

"Okay, I'll show you." Le Zhengming directly picked up the little curly hair and strode towards the bedroom.

After a night of fighting, Zhuang Li finally surrendered. He crawled out of the bed with tousled hair, his voice hoarse: "I want to drink water."

"I'll pour it for you." Le Zhengming put on his nightgown and walked towards the kitchen. The silky cloth lay thinly against him, framing every strong muscle in his broad back. He is of a standard inverted triangular figure, with a lean waist and a narrow waist. His legs are straight and long. When he walks, he will show bulging muscles, like a fierce lion.

And last night, he proved with facts that he was indeed a lion.

Zhuang Li leaned back on the pillow, licked his thin red and swollen lips, and sighed with a long aftertaste: "The M500 is awesome!"

Le Zhengming, who happened to be walking back to the bed, said, "..."

He handed the water over to his lover with the palm of his hand. The lower jaw did not say anything, but the ears were red. After Meng Lang passed, his shy heart still didn't change at all.

Zhuang Li drank the water and returned the cup. He couldn't help teasing, "Honey, continue to shoot at me tonight.

" He put it upright on the bedside table, and then stepped on his long legs and got on the two-meter big bed. His voice was hoarse and dull: "I have enough firepower, so I can continue now..." As he

spoke, he launched a fierce attack.

More than two hours later, Zhuang Li walked out of the bedroom with trembling legs, slumped on the lounge chair on the balcony, and didn't want to move anymore.

Le Zhengming wore a military uniform in front of the mirror, and his tone was very gentle: "Don't go out to work today, just stay in the hotel. I'll go to the military headquarters and come back soon. What do you want to eat? How about the fish porridge in Yushanfang? Like? That one is easy to digest."

"I want to eat braised beef." Zhuang Li replied lazily, shaking his fair and slender legs again and again. His mysterious face was covered with a light yellow halo by the early morning sunlight, as beautiful as a dream.

Le Zhengming turned his head and looked at him deeply and motionlessly. It took a long time to suppress the sudden panic. For a moment, he wondered—does such a bad self deserve such a good person? Could this be a joke of fate?

He didn't dare to think any further, he took out a thin blanket from the closet, put it lightly on his lover's lap, held the other's cheek, and exchanged a tangled kiss.

The paparazzi squatting on the opposite hill have long been chased away by the guards, and the patrols in the entire area have been stepped up several times. Naturally, they don't have to worry about being photographed.

"You can't eat meat yet, it will be uncomfortable." Le Zhengming rubbed the back of the little curly hair suggestively, and added a few fine kisses while exhorting: "Wait for me to come back."

"Okay, let's go. Turn on the stereo for me, I want to listen to music." Zhuang Li waved his hand, his body still limp and unwilling to move.

Le Zhengming agreed with a smile. When he walked to the door, he turned on the stereo, but the power button did not light up.

"Power outage." After pressing all the power switches, Le Zhengming shouted into the room.

"Doesn't this hotel have a backup generator?" Zhuang Li turned around and asked.

"I'll make a phone call and ask, you have a good rest, and you'll be calling soon." Le Zhengming closed the door and left while calling.

Huaguo's infrastructure is leading the world, especially in the area of ​​power generation. Power outages rarely occur. Even if it does occasionally stop, the maintenance team will quickly repair the line, so Le Zhengming and Zhuang Li did not take this small problem. Interlude is a thing.

But after leaving, Le Zhengming received many calls one after another, all of them reporting unprovoked power outages to him.

It turns out that not only the hotel, but the entire B city has interrupted the current transmission, and the scope is spreading to the farther J city and T city. The power company is rushing to repair it, but can't find any reason. If this continues, the whole country will be affected.

Le Zhengming suddenly thought of two small countries in Europe and South America, which had been attacked by hackers, causing the entire country's power system to be paralyzed.

When the electricity went out, the water plant's units also stopped, the natural gas company's automatic transportation system also stopped, and then the oil company's extraction system, the train and subway dispatching system, the small and medium-sized enterprise's office system, and even the Ministry of Defense's missile defense system. System...

These automated management procedures, which are related to people's food, water, work, and life, all stopped working, and the entire country fell into darkness overnight.

This is a war without gunpowder smoke, but it can cause even greater lethality than a real war.

There is war on the frontier, and at least our brave soldiers can keep death and injury out of the front line. However, the entire country was paralyzed by the power system, and it was the entire Chinese people who suffered damage. No one is spared!

"Activate the first-level wartime response! It is very likely that we were attacked by hackers!" Le Zhengming said extremely solemnly.

The person on the other end of the phone hurriedly agreed, and then summoned an information electronics unit to counterattack and track the hackers who attacked China. This mysterious force has assembled the country's top IT experts. It was supposed to solve this crisis in the shortest time, but it was busy for an hour and had no clue.

They can't even identify the virus that the hackers use, which is so weird!

"You have to call Mr. Zhuang over." An old general with gray hair said, wiping the cold sweat from his forehead.

They originally thought that a legion was enough to repel these hackers, but now it seems that the strength of the other party has far exceeded their expectations. Which force did it? America? Country F? Country I? But no matter which country it is, it is impossible to have such a technology.

You must know that Huaguo is also a powerful country with many hackers and masters like forests. To what extent can a hacker who cannot be caught by the power of a single country be so powerful? If other countries had such talents, they would have already become famous internationally.