Chapter 71

Le Zhengming was wearing an apron to cook noodles in the kitchen. A pot of tomato and beef brisket soup was standing on the stove next to him, bubbling hot bubbles.

For some reason, this scene made Zhuang Li's eyes slightly warm. A long time ago, when he was still longing for the warmth of love and family, he also fantasized about the same scene, but after waking up from the dream, those beautiful pictures disappeared, and what remained was always the cold reality.

Will this person disappear too?

He walked into the kitchen with his mobile phone, stood behind Le Zhengming, and poked the other person's waist with his slender fingertips.

Le Zhengming looked back at him, with a helpless smile in his eyes: "Don't worry, the water for cooking noodles hasn't boiled yet." He opened the refrigerator, took out a small piece of cake, and rubbed his curly head: "First Eat something to pad your stomach."

When he retracted his hand, he twitched his fingertips, as if reminiscing about the soft and fluffy touch.

Zhuang Li's empty heart was instantly settled, and he poked Le Zhengming's waist again before picking up the small cake and taking a bite.

The conversations of Gong's family were still coming from his mobile phone, and the content was quite sensitive, involving many secrets in the military and political circles, as if he was not worried about being heard at all.

Le Zhengming frowned and said, "Isn't a signal jammer installed in Gong Xuanqi's study?" According to common sense, he shouldn't be monitored so easily, and his nickname in the political arena is "the thousand-year-old fox".

"Yes, but it's useless to me." Zhuang Li licked the cream on the cake and explained: "The working principle of the blocker is to interfere with the signal of the smart device. When the signal becomes weak, the smart device can't be used. If the surrounding signal is amplified and the smart device is reconnected, the frequency switch will lose its function.

"I relocated the Gong's router and gateway equipment through Trojan programs and loopholes, and changed the number and frequency of the WIFI channel, Make it possible to avoid the band that is being interfered with and use another band with a good signal. Finally, I upgraded the radio antennas of the base stations around Gong's house, making them more than twice as capable of sending and receiving information.

"In this way, even if the Gong family blocks all frequency bands, I can still monitor them. The Internet in this world has no secrets to me."

Zhuang Li threw the cake paper into the trash can and walked to the sink to wash his hands .

In fact, not only this world, but as long as he understands the scientific principles in it, he can reveal the truth of any world.

Le Zhengming was fascinated by what he heard, the water in the pot boiled for a while before he hurriedly threw the noodles in.

"You're a genius," he complimented sincerely.

Zhuang Li threw the drops of water on his face, and suddenly asked an inexplicable question: "If you were to give me a nickname, what would you call me?"

Le Zhengming was stunned for a while, and then his ears turned red.

"I'm not going to call you a nickname," he clarified with the utmost seriousness.

"Are you going to tell me?" Zhuang Li raised his arms and looked at him with menacing eyes.

Le Zhengming only lasted for a second before surrendering: "I'll probably call you Little Curly Hair. I didn't mean to make fun of you, I just thought your hairstyle was cute, curly, bouncy, and fluffy." The more he talked, the redder his ears were, but the expression on his face was more serious than a military conference.

Zhuang Li's raised eyebrows twitched fiercely at first, and when he saw the other party's frightened expression, he immediately closed his mouth, but then he bent his eyes and smiled happily.

Once again confirming that Xuan Ming is Le Zhengming, the emptiness and anxiety in Zhuang Li's heart finally completely disappeared. As long as the system is still there and sufficient energy is supplied, "Ming" will re-encounter with every time he travels.

This is so good.

Zhuang Li stretched out his hand and twisted Le Zhengming's arm, and said with disgust: "The muscles are so hard, I want to call you a big man."

His naughty, flirtatious behavior made Le Zhengming's ears red again, and The heat also tends to spread to the neck. It's so easy to be shy, and I don't know how he got the title of Jagged General.

In front of Zhuang Li, Le Zhengming was always easily influenced. He held the opponent's hand instead, and said suppressedly, "Don't make trouble, be careful of getting burned."

Zhuang Li took advantage of the situation and scratched Le Zhengming's palm again, and then he was honest. Without him, this person's ears will really bleed if the trouble continues, and they are now red and smoking.

Le Zhengming kept rubbing his lightly scratched palm, only to feel that his heart was also scratched unexpectedly by a dog's tail grass or a cat's paw, itching, panic, chaos... All kinds of emotions were like boiling water Usually come up.

When he silently suppressed the throbbing in his heart, a conversation came from Zhuang Li's mobile phone:

Gong Xuanqi: Le Zhengming recruited Zhuang Li, will the hacking methods you arranged be discovered?

Zhu Jianrui: "Yes, no." He paused for a second where he shouldn't, which shows how his self-confidence has been hit in the past 24 hours.

If it was in the past, he would definitely say decisively - absolutely not!

Gong Xuanqi is a master of understanding people's hearts, and immediately ordered: "You check now."

"Okay uncle."

There was the sound of the chair moving, it should be Zhu Jianrui sitting at the desk and turning on the computer.

As a result, the small black window suspended on Zhuang Li's mobile phone also had a picture, and Zhu Jianrui's enlarged head appeared. He lowered his head and quickly tapped the keyboard with both hands. From time to time, he looked at the computer screen with a serious expression and flickering eyes. But he couldn't hide his apprehension.

He temporarily turned off the signal jammer and tried to invade Le Zhengming's private network. For him, the activity was as simple as playing a game.

Today, however, he tried many methods and failed to enter the network again. What is even more terrifying is that the viruses and Trojan programs he installed did not respond. In other words, all his secret hands have been cleared by the other party!

It's Zhuang Li! Except for that man, Zhu Jianrui couldn't think of anyone else with this ability.

The unease hidden in his eyes quickly spread to his face, and dense cold sweat came out from his forehead, betraying his panic and fear.

He was knocked down one after another in the field he was best at, and his self-confidence was hit hard again.

Gong Xuanqi saw the problem from his face, and walked to the desk, bent over to look at the computer screen, and said in a cold tone: "What's the matter, has your arrangement been discovered?"

An elegant face appeared in Zhuang Li's room. on the phone screen. Compared with the handsome Gong Xuanlin, Gong Xuanqi is not bad looking, no wonder he has such a high support rate among the people. If the reformists do not introduce Le Zhengming, they may lose a lot of votes in terms of appearance.

Zhu Jianrui bowed his head in embarrassment: "I was discovered by Zhuang Li."

Gong Xuanqi's face was gloomy for a moment, and then he asked, "Didn't you say that you have also arranged a lot of unpredictable tactics? Could it be that those tactics have also been discovered?

" I'll take a look." Zhu Jianrui took out a set of equipment for sending and receiving signals, and fiddled with it for a while, but he couldn't get a response, and the cold sweat on his forehead dripped down his temples.

"They also discovered the dolphin attack and the spy processor." He looked at Gong Xuanqi, his face full of panic.

Only in this case would he act like a child, with red eyes and nose, showing unconcealed helplessness.

Gong Xuanqi's eyes flashed with icy dark light, but his mouth comforted softly: "It doesn't matter, it's okay to be discovered, anyway, they can't get any evidence of our monitoring."

"Well." Zhu Jianrui nodded while wiping sweat. , the whole person is like being fished out of the water.

Gong Xuanlin asked angrily: "Zhuang Li's hacking skills are so good, you have lived with him for more than ten years, and you haven't noticed at all?"

Speaking of this, Zhu Jianrui couldn't help but be stunned.

He suddenly remembered an old incident. When he was just five years old when he first came into contact with computers, Zhuang Li once put him on his knees and said with a smile, "Son, will Dad teach you how to learn computers? Dad is a super professional. Super powerful hacker!"

Zhu Jianrui, who had taught himself some hacking techniques and had a top hacker as his teacher, pushed his head away in disgust, and snorted coldly, "No! Dad is a jerk!"

At that time, he had already understood The meaning of a useless person, he also knew how these three words would hurt Zhuang Li, but he pretended to be an ordinary five-year-old child who didn't understand anything, and insulted and hurt him so brazenly.

Zhuang Li released the hand that held him, rubbed his head, and sighed helplessly and sadly.

Since then, Zhuang Li has never mentioned teaching his son computer science again.

At that time, Zhu Jianrui only thought that the other party was bragging, but now looking back, he understands how terrible the technology of the two "super" connected together is.

What has he missed all these years because of arrogance and prejudice? What has been lost? If he had followed Zhuang Li to learn hacking skills early in the morning, would he still be defeated by him now? No, with his high IQ, Zhuang Li would not be his opponent either.

The more Zhu Jianrui thought about it, the more regretful it became, and his heart began to tug at it.

Gong Xuanqi saw the answer on his distorted face, and couldn't help scolding: "You found out, right? You didn't take it seriously? What did you do? I really doubt that your IQ of 190 was bought by the psychiatrist to lie to me! Idiot! !"

Thinking of Zhu Miaomiao's useless enjoyment, Gong Xuanlin added viciously: "As stupid as your mother!" The

originally intimate father-son relationship was frozen and torn apart in a blink of an eye.

Zhu Jianrui had a clear understanding of the character of the Gong family. They are callous, ruthless, selfish, and vicious. There are only two types of people in the world for them: those who are available and those who are not. According to this judgment, they will take different attitudes to different people, or win, or deceive, or destroy.

Zhu Jianrui knew all this for a long time, but he still couldn't stand the temptation of power and wealth. He arranged for the reunion between his mother and Gong Xuanlin after a long absence, and he abandoned the weak and incompetent adoptive father without hesitation.

However, when everything went according to the script he wrote, he was horrified to find that the world was very different from what he saw.

Zhuang Li is not a useless person, on the contrary, his methods are more cruel than those of the Gong family. Taking down a huge company is as simple as knocking down a row of building blocks for him. When he loves a person, he is willing to give anything; if he does not love, he will use all means to destroy it.

At the beginning, how strong and selfless he was for his father's love. He never thinks about whether my child's IQ is high or not, whether it's useful to me...

Zhu Jianrui gritted his teeth, forcing himself not to fall into this memory. He had already pushed Zhuang Li to the opposite side, so he would break up completely!

It's just a failure, nothing more. Zhuang Li is already thirty-two years old, halfway through his life, but I am only fourteen years old this year! Thinking like this, the unwillingness and regret in his heart gradually subsided.

However, the situation soon got out of Zhu Jianrui's control.

A group of heavily armed soldiers kicked open the door and broke in. They compared the wooden warehouse to his head and said coldly, "Zhu Jianrui, you are under arrest!"