Chapter 120

The game officially begins.

Zhuang Li's cell phone kept vibrating. He knew who was calling and what the person wanted to say, but he ignored it.

Compared with Mr. Liu, Zhuang Li played chess much faster, almost on par with Eugene. One person and one machine alternately place pieces on the chessboard, you have one, and I have one; you click, and I also click, not like playing a game, but more like filling a grid.

At first, the audience thought that Zhuang Li didn't understand any tricks and was just messing around, but when they looked at them, they were not calm. Just because twenty minutes had passed, Zhuang Li was still playing against Eugene at this speed, and he was completely unbeatable. The referee also stood by quietly and did not point out anything wrong.

"No? Looking at this, Young Master Zhuang really knows how to play Go!" Surprised whispers came from the audience.

Zhuang Jincheng couldn't sit still, and asked in a low voice, "Zhuang Li really knows how to play chess?"

"Yes, and at a very high level." Zhuang Han said with a frown.

He stared at the black-and-white chessboard on the big screen, and a moment of uneasiness swayed in his heart. He had thought that Zhuang Li would concede defeat in a few minutes under Eugene's hands, but now that twenty minutes have passed, the situation is still anxious.

Eugene didn't win, and Zhuang Li didn't lose either. The computing power of one person and one machine was comparable!

Zhuang Han rubbed his brows, trying to keep himself from thinking wildly. Eugene would never lose to Zhuang Li, and if he took ten thousand steps back, the two sides would only be tied.

But a tie would only happen if Zhuang Li and Eugene didn't have the slightest miscalculation from start to finish, and that doesn't exist at all.

Even the most advanced computers in the world can make 0.0...01% errors in their calculations. Although there will be many zeros after the decimal point, it seems that the error rate is not worth mentioning, but the probability is the probability, no matter how small it is, it indicates that it will happen one day.

Computers cannot avoid mistakes, and the human brain cannot be 100% correct.

Zhuang Li didn't know anything except eating, drinking, and having fun. He couldn't have such magical computing power. He couldn't win against Eugene, let alone a tie with Eugene.

After the game, he will only become the laughing stock of the nation. His embarrassment and tragic will push Eugene to the altar, and it will also bring the publicity effect of the Cambrian to its peak. He is a stepping stone that came to the door voluntarily.

Thinking of this, Zhuang Han curled the corners of his lips, and a hint of happiness appeared in his eyes.

However, at this moment, Eugene, who was holding a black chess piece ready to move, froze, his big eyes staring straight at the chessboard, and the small light bulb above his head began to flash rapidly.

Zhuang Li threw the white chess pieces in his hand into the chess barrel at will, leaned back, leaned on the sofa, slender legs folded leisurely, and his slender fingers formed a spire, gently pressing against his lower jaw. Relax.

Looking at his appearance, this is not ready to play chess anymore.

The referee asked in a low voice, "Young Master Zhuang, did you admit defeat?"

Zhuang Li chuckled lightly, "You should ask Eugene on

the other side ."

Eugene's big eyes didn't blink anymore. The mechanical arm was hanging above the chessboard, and he didn't move for a long time. The light bulb above his head flickered and then went out, and then there was a soft click, and there was an electric spark.