Chapter 24

Xuan Ming brought over a dozen bodyguards, all of whom were tower-like strong men, all wearing sunglasses and suits, with fierce looks on their faces.

The only house left by Zhuang Dahai is only 40 square meters, so there are so many people that the corridors are crowded.

There are more than 20 families living on this floor, and it was just in time for commute. The neighbors were startled by the two rows of strong men as soon as they got out of the elevator. The first thought popped into their minds - it's over, Zhuang That prodigal son of the sea really took out a loan shark!

They walked in slowly on their sides, and when they accidentally touched the corners of the strong men's clothes, they quickly squeezed out a stiff smile and apologized in a low voice: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I borrowed it. What's wrong? How much money does Zhuang Li owe, hiss—"

No doubt, the gasping sound came from Xuan Ming's impressive face.

In the past, Xuan Ming was very low-key and never appeared in the media. Even the Forbes rich list could not see him all year round. However, the assassination plan of the United States gave him a free advertisement, which made his handsome face quickly become popular all over China.

Now he is a well-known national father, and his wealth can directly kill the current richest man in China.

Neighbors tugged at the door frame and looked inside, their desire for gossip far outweighed their fear of the strong men in black.

"It's the national father Xuan Ming, why is he here?"

"Is he here to find Chang Dongming?"

"I heard that Chang Dongming has been working as an assistant to Xuan Ming, and the relationship between the two should be very good."

"I have lived my whole life, This is the first time I have seen such a big man! Tomorrow I have to go to the company and have a good blow!"

"Did Zhuang Dahai divorce Chang Hui today? Dongming is so highly valued by the boss, I don't know how Zhuang Dahai is feeling now."

"Don't ask, Asking is regret."

"Hahaha, Zhuang Dahai is not lucky."

The neighbors' discussions came from outside the door intermittently, but Chang Dongming, who was standing in the room, did not feel the slightest complacent, but lowered his head and blushed.

Chang Hui's complexion also turned blue after a while, and she didn't understand how all this happened in front of her eyes. How could Zhuang Li be the head of the research and development department of the Shanghai Ming Group, and he even got the bounty that has been hyped up on the Internet recently?

That is a villa + 60 million bonus + 40 million annual salary! Together, there are four hundred million!

What is the concept of 400 million? Chang Hui didn't even dare to think about it before, but now, they are spread out like that, lined up on the coffee table in the same way, so clear that they are so heavy that they are so hard to touch.

Zhuang Li put a pen in Zhuang Dahai's hand and said in a flat tone, "Dad, you sign the property transfer agreement, and this suite will be yours from now on."

Zhuang Dahai was like a fool, his son let the pen hold the pen He held the pen holder, his son took his hand to write, and he signed his name in a trance.

Looking at the photo of the villa attached to the contract, so magnificent, so spacious and bright, so expensive and delicate, Chang Hui suddenly felt a burst of angina, and she fell on the sofa with a trembling.